Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
MrAlphonzo
Byond Username: MrAlphonzo

Re: Rip trump

Post by MrAlphonzo » #581143

Bottom post of the previous page:

wesoda25 wrote:lol
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on
oranges wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:We're all friends here.
What fucking planet are you living on
oranges wrote: i'm not taking advice from a bottom bitch
OOC: IcePacks: vtubers
OOC: IcePacks: anime
OOC: IcePacks: two mistakes mankind has yet to rectify
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #581163

Gratz to the dembros if grandpa wins. Best to be patient just in case the courts pull the rug out from the old guy.

Also I remember reading a post itt thinking the right would riot if Trump didn't win and laughing. That's only a far left thing. The far right has loonies that conspire to overthrow key people, not to break everyone's shit.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #581164

If right wing would riot all hell would break loose but it's only normal for BLM to riot!!
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #581165

BLM, Antifa and any opportunists who're bored. The sad thing is that we've all grown so used to it that it's lost all shock value.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #581167

I'm sure there's an interesting psychology study to be had in looking at how the left and right wing exert political violence. The left gathers in protest and riots in groups while the right wing tends to have individuals who commit mass violence. Kind of reflects their policies in some aspects, the collective will versus the individualist
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
remanseptim
Byond Username: Remanseptim

Post by remanseptim » #581271

the ride never ends
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #581282

this thread keeps giving free cope
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #581285

oranges wrote:this thread keeps giving free cope
Kobe
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #581300

Why are republicans so interested in coupes should I be investing in BMW?
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #581805

aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #581868

>so-called "journalists" acting like Giuliani's job is to win the cases and not just choke the courts with chaff so that state republicans have a reason to call off certification and Congress gets to re-elect Trump
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #581888

Nobody trusts a journalist anymore these days
For good reason

Also apparently there's been a bunch more recounts and stuff. At this point I doubt it's going to be actual votes that determine who gets to sit in the white house though
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #581897

more free cope from grazyn and XSI
MisterPerson
Board Moderator
Byond Username: MisterPerson

Post by MisterPerson » #581973

XSI wrote:Nobody trusts a journalist anymore these days
For good reason

Also apparently there's been a bunch more recounts and stuff. At this point I doubt it's going to be actual votes that determine who gets to sit in the white house though
I'm sure you have some evidence to back up a bold claim like that.
I code for the code project and moderate the code sections of the forums.

Feedback is dumb and it doesn't matter
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #581982

Relax children, Trump is neither:
Smart enough
Charismatic enough
Bold enough
Popular enough

To legitimately pull off a Caesar, and the guy who genuinely was qualified to pull it off (a guy literally declared a god after his death) was promptly stabbed to death like 2 years after.

Don't "the directorate" me either that doesn't count.
Last edited by XivilaiAnaxes on Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #581983

Watching Rudy Giuliani press conferences until he says something truthful 35 hours
[this space reserved]
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #581991

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Relax children, Trump is neither:
Smart enough
Charismatic enough
Bold enough
Popular enough

To legitimately pull off a Caesar, and the guy who genuinely was qualified to pull it off (a guy literally declared a god after his death) was promptly stabbed to death like 2 years after.

also he's been pissing off the secret service by exposing them to covid and you know what happened to roman emperors that pissed off the praetorian guard
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #581999

Is sedition also protected under your "free speech" thing?
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #582002

Smart enough
Charismatic enough
Bold enough
Popular enough

No one anywhere in this community thinks trump is competent enough to pull off a successful coup EDIT: I mean anyone sane/not a magahat conspiracy nut

The attempt at the coup is itself a dangerous precedent to set when the next authoritarian leader could be far more charismatic and effective, The norms have all been broken and the next person to take advantage of that will benefit from Trump breaking the ice and normalising extreme executive power grabs.
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #582004

the election was a fraud, there wasn't enough biden votes
mstachife
Byond Username: Mstachife

Post by mstachife » #582014

The head of the DOJ is Wiliam Barr, a trump appointee.
The head of the US postal service is Louis DeJoy, a trump appointee.
In Georgia, where some of this election fraud supposedly occurred, the governor is a republican.
The secretary of state in Georgia (the person in charge of elections) is a trump supporter and hasnt found anything.

So are the people committing this supposed fraud Republicans? An illuminati crab people cabal from southpark? Or maybe its fucking Skynet pulling strings from the ether I guess.
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #582019

Smart enough
Charismatic enough
Bold enough
Popular enough

For whatever reason, a lot of people have trouble distinguishing whether Trump is an idiot or an evil genius. I believe that it's obvious he's the former, but more than a few neurotic people seem to think he's the latter when it suits their paranoid fantasies.
► Show Spoiler
XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #582040

Stickymayhem wrote:No one anywhere in this community thinks trump is competent enough to pull off a successful coup EDIT: I mean anyone sane/not a magahat conspiracy nut

The attempt at the coup is itself a dangerous precedent to set when the next authoritarian leader could be far more charismatic and effective, The norms have all been broken and the next person to take advantage of that will benefit from Trump breaking the ice and normalising extreme executive power grabs.
I just want to point out the closest thing to "precedent" set before Caesar was Sulla doing the exact same thing, proscribing (fuck you nox that round was awesome) a bunch of political enemies then retiring after he was satisfied with his work.

Not "tried to subvert the election through the legal system before being laughed out of every court".

Relax. Besides, all the good coup d'etats are left wingers anyway.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #582041

Trump is an evil idiot Farquaar, nothing else
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #582047

Farquaar wrote:
Smart enough
Charismatic enough
Bold enough
Popular enough

For whatever reason, a lot of people have trouble distinguishing whether Trump is an idiot or an evil genius. I believe that it's obvious he's the former, but more than a few neurotic people seem to think he's the latter when it suits their paranoid fantasies.
He has a low cunning
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #582053

mstachife wrote:The head of the DOJ is Wiliam Barr, a trump appointee.
The head of the US postal service is Louis DeJoy, a trump appointee.
In Georgia, where some of this election fraud supposedly occurred, the governor is a republican.
The secretary of state in Georgia (the person in charge of elections) is a trump supporter and hasnt found anything.

So are the people committing this supposed fraud Republicans? An illuminati crab people cabal from southpark? Or maybe its fucking Skynet pulling strings from the ether I guess.
Supa sekrit tru mp plan:
1. Introduce bad software into voting system
2. Introduce terrible procedures into voting system
3. Hire saboteurs to handle various aspect of the election and frame the Democratic Party for it
4. Hire time to assasinate RBG and appoint a new SCOTUS judge
5. Pay for 1-4 on election day through Trump's BTC wallet, emptying it entirelly
6. Tell supporters not to mail vote
7. Claim fraud
8. Null all mail votes
9. Wait for it to rain
10. Cover yourself in oil
11. Fly
12. Find dirty samples in dry places (Maintenance)
13. Bring sample to xenobiology and move them into a petri dish
14. Scan sample to see which cell-lines it has
15. Figure out the best chemicals to use to grow the cell line you wish to grow
16. Obtain chemicals by working together with other departmentcreating them with byproducts of created creatures
17. Insert chemicals in vat, and wait for cell-lines to grow
18. Cell line reaches full growth
19a. Experiment is succesful and the cell line spawns it's results (usually a mob)
19b. Other cell lines has grown too much as well, ruining the experiment.
20. Repeat 12-19
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #582056

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:No one anywhere in this community thinks trump is competent enough to pull off a successful coup EDIT: I mean anyone sane/not a magahat conspiracy nut

I just want to point out the closest thing to "precedent" set before Caesar was Sulla doing the exact same thing, proscribing (fuck you nox that round was awesome) a bunch of political enemies then retiring after he was satisfied with his work.

Not "tried to subvert the election through the legal system before being laughed out of every court".

Relax. Besides, all the good coup d'etats are left wingers anyway.
Your fixation on the roman empire as a blueprint for all future civilizations is a grossly oversimplified form of analysis with no practical value whatsoever.

Your argument here boils down to "Well wait, this didn't happen this way in an irrelevant ancient empire therefore it isn't correct"

Fucking bizarre my dude imagine having your brain scrambled this hard by a fucking fallout game
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #582057

>SCOTUS invalidates the election in 3 states
>it goes to Congress
>republican states' delegations are the majority but democrats can change House rules so Biden is elected
>senate selects the VP, they choose Trump
>Biden dies a few months into his term as expected
>Trump becomes president
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #582058

Now it was Hugo Chavez and CIA apparently?
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #582061

Lumbermancer wrote:Now it was Hugo Chavez and CIA apparently?
It's astonishing how stupid they are and by extension how stupid they know their base is that they can just yell a name vaguely associated with some left wing anything and their base will assume it's evil and infecting america
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #582062

Stickymayhem wrote:Your fixation on the roman empire as a blueprint for all future civilizations is a grossly oversimplified form of analysis with no practical value whatsoever.

Your argument here boils down to "Well wait, this didn't happen this way in an irrelevant ancient empire therefore it isn't correct"

Fucking bizarre my dude imagine having your brain scrambled this hard by a fucking fallout game
You sure showed him sticky!
[youtube]oyFQVZ2h0V8[/youtube]
[this space reserved]
remanseptim
Byond Username: Remanseptim

Post by remanseptim » #582067

imagine being EU and seething about burger politics
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #582088

remanseptim wrote:imagine being EU and seething about burger politics
In Italy we are used to chaotic elections with the actual winner emerging months after election day, it's fun to see the US go through the same shit
XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #582091

Stickymayhem wrote:Your fixation on the roman empire as a blueprint for all future civilizations is a grossly oversimplified form of analysis with no practical value whatsoever.

I mean, I could use France but Rome is closer to relevancy due to the fact they were literally founded on "fuck monarchies" (you know, like America was?) as opposed to "wow we love monarchy until Louis we hate Louis grrrr" in a continent full of nothing but other centuries old monarchies.

I could use Germany but that wasn't really a coup considering that was literally done through the political system in a country that was being thrown into a trashcan by the treaty of Versailles (yeah no shit they went crazy).

I could use Russia but again, it's another France.

None of these have anything to do with "BRO BUT he wants to use the court system that hasn't even slightly shown any interest in listening to tip over the election of the executive branch - one of three tiers of government!!!! HE'S GONNA INSPIRE A NEW DICTATOR TO OVERTHROW AMERICAN DEMOCRACY!!!!" Even if he succeeded, what? He'd have an extra 4 years being hamstrung by the blue house? He magically amends the constitution to get rid of term limits (even though he'd need to win house and senate by a supermajority) and be president for another 10 years before dropping dead? Pathetic.

I'm sorry that I'm using actual empirical evidence as opposed to a completely baseless "OH MY GOD THE WORLD IS BAD EVERYBODY PANIC THER WORLD IS ENDING" like whatever the fuck you're losing your shit about. There isn't going to be a great revolution. Relax.

Don't "fallout game" me when you don't know a goddamn thing.
Last edited by XivilaiAnaxes on Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #582092

Russia is another france hmmmmmmmm
[this space reserved]
XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #582093

wesoda25 wrote:Russia is another france hmmmmmmmm
Country run by a monarchy, happy enough with it. Incompetent Tzar(King) pisses everyone off, gets killed by peasants. Country has known nothing but authoritarianism and as a result doesn't really care that the new government is just as authoritarian.

No?

I suppose I could add galvanised by war from neighbouring powers so they don't really have the time or energy to think about it?
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #582095

Grazyn wrote: >YOU ARE STILL HERE, LOL<
>it goes to Congress
>republican states' delegations are the majority but democrats can change House rules so Biden is elected
>Trump becomes president
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #582097

Supa ebil tru mp plan (v. 2.3):
Armhulen wrote:
>it goes to Congress
>Trump becomes president
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #582120

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:

I mean, I could use France but Rome is closer to relevancy due to the fact they were literally founded on "fuck monarchies" (you know, like America was?) as opposed to "wow we love monarchy until Louis we hate Louis grrrr" in a continent full of nothing but other centuries old monarchies.

I could use Germany but that wasn't really a coup considering that was literally done through the political system in a country that was being thrown into a trashcan by the treaty of Versailles (yeah no shit they went crazy).

I could use Russia but again, it's another France.

None of these have anything to do with "BRO BUT he wants to use the court system that hasn't even slightly shown any interest in listening to tip over the election of the executive branch - one of three tiers of government!!!! HE'S GONNA INSPIRE A NEW DICTATOR TO OVERTHROW AMERICAN DEMOCRACY!!!!" Even if he succeeded, what? He'd have an extra 4 years being hamstrung by the blue house? He magically amends the constitution to get rid of term limits (even though he'd need to win house and senate by a supermajority) and be president for another 10 years before dropping dead? Pathetic.

I'm sorry that I'm using actual empirical evidence as opposed to a completely baseless "OH MY GOD THE WORLD IS BAD EVERYBODY PANIC THER WORLD IS ENDING" like whatever the fuck you're losing your shit about. There isn't going to be a great revolution. Relax.

Don't "fallout game" me when you don't know a goddamn thing.
Historical prescriptivism isn't empirical evidence, it's the kind of shit stefan molyneux does lmao

I never said there was going to be a great revolution what's happening to you.

Overthrowing american democracy is a strong word, it doesn't take much to subvert the winner of the election, look at Gore Bush in Florida. America literally got a different president due to right wing corruption and meddling. In a closer race that kind of shit can easily happen again, and the introduction of a competent republican leader combined with the disatisfaction of a Biden term will probably make that 2024 race pretty close

Again, you're literally only capable of analysing stuff through the lens of shit that already happened hundreds of years ago and it's extraordinarily simplistic.

Also >Russia is just another France

And he pretends he's educated
XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #582121

I literally explained why both revolutions are similar, are you retarded or are you just unable to read?

Also did you honestly go from "The republicans are staging a coup! Smart dictators are going to use Trump's actions as precedence in the future" to "well george bush barely won the stupidly close election over gore see how bad things are?"

What is it? Trump is going to create precedent for something that happened over 10 years ago, by failing abysmally at it?

And you have the gall to claim "heh I'm the smart one" while providing nothing of substance. Get out of here Schutzstaffel boy.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #582123

I do like seeing the plans
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #582127

Rohen_Tahir wrote:Supa ebil tru mp plan (v. 2.3):
Armhulen wrote:
>it goes to Congress
>Trump becomes president
American elections have ended with the victory of no-nonsense democratic statesman Joe Biden, but a series of legal loopholes and political mishaps assign the vice presidency to the republican candidate, eccentric conman and WWE superstar Donald J Trump. Hilarity ensues as two former opponents must share a scandal-ridden White House, but when a deadly pandemic threatens the country the unlikely couple will have to put aside their differences and learn to work together, for the good of America... and the entire world.
Coming next year to your nearest movie theater online streaming services,
MIXED TICKET
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #582135

Wow these posts are getting hot and heavy
Last edited by cacogen on Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
NSFW:

Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #582142

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:I literally explained why both revolutions are similar, are you retarded or are you just unable to read?

Also did you honestly go from "The republicans are staging a coup! Smart dictators are going to use Trump's actions as precedence in the future" to "well george bush barely won the stupidly close election over gore see how bad things are?"

What is it? Trump is going to create precedent for something that happened over 10 years ago, by failing abysmally at it?

And you have the gall to claim "heh I'm the smart one" while providing nothing of substance. Get out of here Schutzstaffel boy.
It’s almost as if engaging with Sticky on matters of politics is a fruitless waste of time and energy.
► Show Spoiler
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #582148

I'm going to close it
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #582192

Farquaar wrote:
XivilaiAnaxes wrote:I literally explained why both revolutions are similar, are you retarded or are you just unable to read?

It’s almost as if engaging with Sticky on matters of politics is a fruitless waste of time and energy.
oranges is right here dude what are you talking about
Taraiph
Byond Username: Taraiph

Post by Taraiph » #582348

Grazyn wrote: American elections have ended with the victory of no-nonsense democratic statesman Joe Biden, but a series of legal loopholes and political mishaps assign the vice presidency to the republican candidate, eccentric conman and WWE superstar Donald J Trump. Hilarity ensues as two former opponents must share a scandal-ridden White House, but when a deadly pandemic threatens the country the unlikely couple will have to put aside their differences and learn to work together, for the good of America... and the entire world.
MIXED TICKET
Spoiler:
Here's how bernie can still win
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #582359

Grazyn wrote: American elections have ended with the victory of no-nonsense democratic statesman Joe Biden, but a series of legal loopholes and political mishaps assign the vice presidency to the republican candidate, eccentric conman and WWE superstar Donald J Trump. Hilarity ensues as two former opponents must share a scandal-ridden White House, but when a deadly pandemic threatens the country the unlikely couple will have to put aside their differences and learn to work together, for the good of America... and the entire world.
MIXED TICKET
:D
NSFW:

Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #582369

President-elect starting off with a blast, broke his foot while playing with his dog, will have to wear a cast

Trump tweets bad footage of him limping with an ironic "get well soon!"

That's not a very nice thing to do
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #582383

What made you think Trump was a nice person?
Fits him perfectly well, I'd say

That injury is too early to make Biden retire though. They should have waited a few months so it can seem natural
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #582385

supa ebil tru mp 2day: