Rip trump

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Re: Rip trump

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #583632

Bottom post of the previous page:

[youtube]cB4dYfFgaME[/youtube]
Last edited by Rohen_Tahir on Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #583633

Lumbermancer wrote:
Grazyn wrote:Even if it was remotely possible for him to be indicted, found guilty, and sentenced to prison, Trump is just going to preemptively pardon himself before he leaves office
[youtube]JNZc9H54eBI[/youtube]
This is interesting but in short even Handsome Lawyer Guy says "nobody knows what will happen"

Trump is still going to self-pardon as long as there's the tiniest chance of it working
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #583648

he'll go down for state crimes, not federal ones, he can't pardon his way out of those
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #583733

This all reminds me of the chants of "Lock her up" about 4 years ago for Hillary
If she didn't go to jail despite the shitloads of evidence she was involved in criminal shit, then you can be sure Trump isn't either
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #583734

XSI wrote:This all reminds me of the chants of "Lock her up" about 4 years ago for Hillary
If she didn't go to jail despite the shitloads of evidence she was involved in criminal shit, then you can be sure Trump isn't either
She wasn't president, there's at least that for a case
Whoneedspacee
Byond Username: Whoneedspacee

Post by Whoneedspacee » #583738

literal 3 year investigation and all they found was that he pre-paid his taxes, the obama administration spied on him, and he has money in foreign countries (which no politician or businessman has ever had)

i assume there will be many grandstanding court “””cases””” on the same level as most of the election fraud cases
retired ss13 coderman
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #583740

Whoneedspacee wrote:literal 3 year investigation and all they found was that he pre-paid his taxes, the obama administration spied on him, and he has money in foreign countries (which no politician or businessman has ever had)

i assume there will be many grandstanding court “””cases””” on the same level as most of the election fraud cases
I bet my 0 antag tokens Donald Trump will be found innocent of attempted murder at least once.
XSI

Post by XSI » #583752

Since this is the politics thread, enjoy

https://t.co/84HlC1NGtR
At the very least, read the preliminary conclusions

It essentially confirms that the Dominion software facilitates vote fraud. That election laws have been broken consistently, and that logs that could prove tampering have been intentionally deleted
Possibly foreign interference, and an official investigation needs to be started (Chinese, Venezuelan and Canadian mentioned as possible)
And probably more if you want to read the full thing

Election tampering has been confirmed in at least one case, and this same system was in use in a large amount of cases with questionable voting results

Edit: Link fixed
Last edited by XSI on Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #583755

oranges wrote:he'll go down for state crimes, not federal ones, he can't pardon his way out of those
Which state crimes?
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #583767

I'm tempted to say that there are a lot more salty salters that want to put Trump is prison just because they can, also that after Trump won nobody really 'cared' so much about doing anything about Hilary once she was thrown into the proverbial gutter.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #583769

Grazyn wrote:
oranges wrote:he'll go down for state crimes, not federal ones, he can't pardon his way out of those
Which state crimes?
Wouldn't you like to know!
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #583780

XSI wrote:Since this is the politics thread, enjoy

It essentially confirms that the Dominion software facilitates vote fraud.
I thought it's gonna be a DOJ report or something, but that's some proud boys crack team called Allied Security Operations Group. Website archive says it was a sidewalkartshow in 2007. It has link to "ASOG MembershipApplication", which makes me think they just repurposed the acronym.

The site also says "Texas DPS License A06246501", which is a drivers license?
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #583828

Rohen_Tahir wrote:[youtube]cB4dYfFgaME[/youtube]
haha woah why is that rabbit so big?
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #583844

I tried to get the admins to play that last night
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #583861

XSI wrote:Since this is the politics thread, enjoy

It essentially confirms that the Dominion software facilitates vote fraud. That election laws have been broken consistently, and that logs that could prove tampering have been intentionally deleted
Possibly foreign interference, and an official investigation needs to be started (Chinese, Venezuelan and Canadian mentioned as possible)
And probably more if you want to read the full thing

Election tampering has been confirmed in at least one case, and this same system was in use in a large amount of cases with questionable voting results

Edit: Link fixed
I ain't reading all of this but a quick Google search of the author is linked to a "pants on fire" politifact article, that's all I need to know
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #583864

Grazyn wrote:I ain't reading all of this but a quick Google search of the author is linked to a "pants on fire" politifact article, that's all I need to know
Now THIS is how you do satire correctly. Bravo, Grazyn. You've gifted me quite the hearty chuckle.
► Show Spoiler
XSI

Post by XSI » #583868

That was perfect
I applaud Grazyn for what is probably the best post in this thread and possibly one of the best posts on this forum in 2020
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #583869

Do I need to be republican to get this joke
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #583872

PKPenguin321 wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:[youtube]cB4dYfFgaME[/youtube]
haha woah why is that rabbit so big?
#define chungus int
#define big long
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #583874

The free thinking internet nerd contrarians are pretending to laugh at the fact that nobody wants to read a long article to take part in an internet argument, especially not one the opponent has provided and that is likely full of falsehoods or misleading in service of their agenda and that nobody takes right-wing sources seriously and easily believe it when their reliability is debunked by reputable ones.

If you can't argue in good faith, provide trustworthy information and not inundate people with pages of shit no one wants to read then don't be surprised when people dismiss you outright
NSFW:

Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #583879

So apparently republican legislatures in swing states sent an alternative (as in "alternative facts", got it?) slate of electors for Trump in addition to the certified one. On January 6 Congress will have the final word on the issue. I'm not american and the legacy media didn't help me understand how it works (every article is just a different flavour of "it's a joke, we're not explaining why but trust us, Biden is president")

Wiki says
Members of Congress can object to any state's vote count, provided objection is presented in writing and is signed by at least one member of each house of Congress. An objection supported by at least one senator and one representative will be followed by the suspension of the joint session and by separate debates and votes in each House of Congress; after both Houses deliberate on the objection, the joint session is resumed.

A state's certificate of vote can be rejected only if both Houses of Congress vote to accept the objection, meaning the votes from the State in question are not counted. Individual votes can also be rejected, and are also not counted.
but how does the House vote in this instance? By state delegations like in a contigent election (which means Trump wins, as long as he can hold the senate in the Georgia run-off) or not?
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #583893

Idk but trump is a retard and the people going along with him are pussies

Hope this helps :D
[this space reserved]
Whoneedspacee
Byond Username: Whoneedspacee

Post by Whoneedspacee » #583899

i like trump hope biden does well

id say theres no grand conspiracy election fraud but i do think there are mentally deranged people who would think they are being heroes by getting trump out of office maybe we will find out some day

but anyways this alternate electors thing is classic media clickbait the house definitely wouldnt and i doubt even the senate would accept it
retired ss13 coderman
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #583900

If the death toll from COVID is reduced under Biden then is helping vote Trump out of office not some form of heroism?
NSFW:

Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #583904

cacogen wrote:If the death toll from COVID is reduced under Biden then is helping vote Trump out of office not some form of heroism?
Biden is just as incompetent as Trump.
XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #583912

cacogen wrote:If the death toll from COVID is reduced under Biden then is helping vote Trump out of office not some form of heroism?
lmfao "I voted I'm a hero like my marvel movie characters"
No.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #583913

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:
No.
XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #583915

Huge cringe
trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #583916

[youtube]gTdzvbUdS5A[/youtube]
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #583919

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:
No.
Everyone who voted for Biden helped get rid of Trump and elect someone who takes COVID-19 seriously. That's a form of heroism, instead of sitting at home or voting Trump or a third party like a retard. I'm not saying these people are at the level of the people who work with COVID-19 patients, but what they did helped save lives and to a degree of risk to themselves.

I'm not American and did not vote in my country's elections this year, by the way. But there was little fear of electing someone as retarded as Trump.
Rohen_Tahir wrote:
That's wrong. Kanye West would be less incompetent than Trump. Biden is obviously right-leaning centrist garbage politically but the point was to pick someone who takes the virus more seriously than Trump.
NSFW:

Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #583921

cacogen wrote:
XivilaiAnaxes wrote:
No.
Everyone who voted for Biden helped get rid of Trump and elect someone who takes COVID-19 seriously. That's a form of heroism, instead of sitting at home or voting Trump or a third party like a retard. I'm not saying these people are at the level of the people who work with COVID-19 patients, but what they did helped save lives and to a degree of risk to themselves.

I'm not American and did not vote in my country's elections this year, by the way. But there was little fear of electing someone as retarded as Trump.
Rohen_Tahir wrote:
That's wrong. Kanye West would be less incompetent than Trump. Biden is obviously right-leaning centrist garbage politically but the point was to pick someone who takes the virus more seriously than Trump.
Yes, Joe Biden's husband takes the current GRIDS epidemic very seriously.
XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #583922

How is voting a risk when you can just send a postal vote? Doing the "bare minimum civic duty" as some people claim is hardly putting yourself at risk.

Also not American, my country fines you if you don't bother to show up.
XSI

Post by XSI » #583950

>Voting Biden is a form of heroism

I've worked with people who are officially and legally retarded but even they aren't this bad
I've volunteered at a place alongside people who are barely able to talk and even they aren't this stupid
I struggle to find ways to properly express how cult-like and self-absorbed such a worldview is, how utterly lacking in empathy and reasoning skills such a statement could be

So I'm going to just sit back and keep reading this dumpsterfire of a thread
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #583955

Cacogen, I don't use the word hero very often.
But you are the greatest hero in American history.
► Show Spoiler
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #583964

I don't use the word retard very often
You are the greatest retard in hiatory
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #583972

Anyways, headmins, this thread is only half of my argumentative essay for why you should change the policy I want changed.
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #583974

cacogen wrote:
XivilaiAnaxes wrote:
No.

Rohen_Tahir wrote:
Ok for real tho. This isn't what heroism is. Here are the multiple definitions of heroism that exist as of December 2020: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/heroic
As you may notice, none of them are what cacogen thinks heroism is.
The closest one would be "supremely noble or self-sacrificing", but voting isn't a noble act, it's a citizen's duty. Voting is about as heroic as a bank bureaucrat pushing back an economic recession by denying loans that are unlikely to generate profit for the bank.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #583975

These guys call people who disagree with then cultists and then demand a medal of honor for voting for a senile rapist who's going to sell them out to the chia-knees who caused the virus in the first place thru gross negligence and using the WHO to spread misinformation lmao
thehogshotgun
Byond Username: Thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #583986

Rohen_Tahir wrote:The closest one would be "supremely noble or self-sacrificing", but voting isn't a noble act, it's a citizen's duty. Voting is about as heroic as a bank bureaucrat pushing back an economic recession by denying loans that are unlikely to generate profit for the bank.
Yeeeees did you guys know we should privatize student loans so that we stop paying for retards' liberal arts degrees?
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #583992

the only heroism is baiting this many people at once
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #583999

XSI wrote:>Voting Biden is a form of heroism

I've worked with people who are officially and legally retarded but even they aren't this bad
I've volunteered at a place alongside people who are barely able to talk and even they aren't this stupid
I struggle to find ways to properly express how cult-like and self-absorbed such a worldview is, how utterly lacking in empathy and reasoning skills such a statement could be

Right so for the sake of this thread I'm just going to say I was wrong for defending the idea that voting for Biden to get rid of Trump (as opposed to abstaining or voting for someone who would never get enough votes to beat him) in order to secure the presidency for some guy who couldn't not do a better job of eliminating COVID than Trump showed some level of heroism. The term hero was obviously misapplied here and I fell for the bait like the Heavy does in the meme. This allows disingenuous retards like yourself to paint me as an ignorant self-congratulating liberal who loves the right-leaning Biden because he was the black president's VP and he likes ice cream and isn't Trump. With Biden we'll be going back to the status quo which is at least stable and predictable for the most part with the expectation this will lead to less COVID deaths and the United States eventually gaining control of the virus. It's still far from ideal.
Rohen_Tahir wrote:voting isn't a noble act, it's a citizen's duty
lol fascist
NSFW:

oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #584010

Grazyn wrote: man fuck your giant ass image Grazyn
what's up with the postal workers doing pushups
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #584011

cope lol
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #584014

cacogen wrote:

Right so for the sake of this thread I'm just going to say I was wrong for defending the idea that voting for Biden to get rid of Trump (as opposed to abstaining or voting for someone who would never get enough votes to beat him) in order to secure the presidency for some guy who couldn't not do a better job of eliminating COVID than Trump showed some level of heroism. The term hero was obviously misapplied here and I fell for the bait like the Heavy does in the meme. This allows disingenuous retards like yourself to paint me as an ignorant self-congratulating liberal who loves the right-leaning Biden because he was the black president's VP and he likes ice cream and isn't Trump. With Biden we'll be going back to the status quo which is at least stable and predictable for the most part with the expectation this will lead to less COVID deaths and the United States eventually gaining control of the virus. It's still far from ideal.
Rohen_Tahir wrote:voting isn't a noble act, it's a citizen's duty
lol fascist
*turns into Hitler*
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #584016

Sometimes I write a bunch of shit and come back to it later and wonder why I was like that
NSFW:

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #584059

cacogen wrote:Sometimes I write a bunch of shit and come back to it later and wonder why I was like that
are you on any medications
Fishimun
Byond Username: Fishimun

Post by Fishimun » #584062

cacogen wrote:Sometimes I write a bunch of shit and come back to it later and wonder why I was like that
You can attempt to think before you write, you know?
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #584072

I always think but rarely do I return and be like "this is good, actually"
NSFW:

RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #584074

XSI wrote:I've worked with people who are officially and legally retarded but even they aren't this bad
I find it really bizarre that someone can talk about people with disabilities like this and then criticize the empathy of others in the same breath.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #584078

Super Aggro Crag wrote:
are you on any medications
Yeah I got my daily dose from your avatar actually
NSFW:

Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #584079

oranges wrote:
Grazyn wrote: man fuck your giant ass image Grazyn
what's up with the postal workers doing pushups
It's called "upskirt"