castortroy23 peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

castortroy23 peanut

Post by pugie » #584920

god imagine if i permabanned a guy for calling me a jannie i think id just have to kill myself if i did that out of guilt.
thoughts?
ArcaneDefence
Byond Username: ArcaneDefence

Re: castortroy23 peanut

Post by ArcaneDefence » #584924

Have you seen this cat?
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #584925

A few times yeah
[this space reserved]
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #584927

:oops:
► Show Spoiler
thehogshotgun
Byond Username: Thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #584928

Farquaar wrote:Image
:oops:

This guy is based
pugie

Post by pugie » #584929

he really is
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #584931

If you say so
[this space reserved]
pugie

Post by pugie » #584932

you love feet (if i say so) ((i do))
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #584935

Im like boston rob and you are the old dude in survivor season 20 heros vs villains
[this space reserved]
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #584945

stickymayhem im going to eat a steak in 3 days
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Post by Naloac » #584952

funny admin misconduct
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #584955

ptw
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #584957

What can I say exept
Jannie
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #584961

Personally I don't like the implied favouritism of a headmin jumping into a friends appeal to champion the cause of... this guy.

"I became an admin on another server where I've been more exposed to overescalation" - fuck you low effort.

"Heh I'm not gonna call you fucking jannie anymore" after "got mad I called you a jannie? Bro get thicker skin" - THIS IS THE HILL TO DIE ON I WONT LET YOU JANNIES TRAMPLE HIS BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS ?

My favourite part is Lepi quoting a note for "I CAN SAY KILL NAGGERS ALL I WANT I KNOW MY RIGHTS" in the essay of "this guy is alright okay?"
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Lacran
Byond Username: Lacran

Post by Lacran » #584965

Loving the secret note calling someone a cunt by vekter in a ban regarding disrespecting admin staff, gamer words are only ok if admins are using it on your record behind your back. (He is a cunt though)
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #584973

rule 1 is the easiest rule not to break
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #584979

If this lichen-like lifeform gets unbanned I'd bet an arm and a leg he'd just go get banned again for being the same piece of shit he always is
Naloac

Post by Naloac » #584984

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Personally I don't like the implied favouritism of a headmin jumping into a friends appeal to champion the cause of... this guy
Im not championing him, I just dont think admin misconduct should be the basis of the ban. for ANYONE. no matter how retarded. If castor was a less of a chimp everyone would be calling for a deadminning.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
pugie

Post by pugie » #584985

should call for a deadminning anyways sticky knows better than to pull this shit lol
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #584986

link the fucking thread you trogolodyte
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #584989

pugie wrote:should call for a deadminning anyways sticky knows better than to pull this shit lol
this
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #584990

It could be both if you so desired, castor is not good either way you deal with sticky part of it
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned

Post by Flatulent » #584992

Armhulen wrote:It could be both if you so desired, castor is not good either way you deal with sticky part of it
cope
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Togopal
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Togopal

Post by Togopal » #584993

Screemonster wrote:link the fucking thread you trogolodyte
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28175

Togopal
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Togopal

Post by Togopal » #584994

Ban was justified and should stick btw

pugie

Post by pugie » #584995

Armhulen wrote:It could be both if you so desired, castor is not good either way you deal with sticky part of it
But castor is my metafriend i play vidya with him and all the other sec mains
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #584997

Naloac wrote:
XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Personally I don't like the implied favouritism of a headmin jumping into a friends appeal to champion the cause of... this guy
Im not championing him, I just dont think admin misconduct should be the basis of the ban. for ANYONE. no matter how retarded. If castor was a less of a chimp everyone would be calling for a deadminning.
yes let's unban the guy acting like a belligerent asshole in ahelps and punish the admin for giving him some time off, that surely won't result in him realizing he's untouchable because you're surgically attached to his asshole like a human centipede and then proceeding to keep pissing off admins who will resent the shit out of you for your actions and probably stop volunteering to babysit your manchild retard daycare server
Naloac

Post by Naloac » #584999

Super Aggro Crag wrote: yes let's unban the guy acting like a belligerent asshole in ahelps and punish the admin for giving him some time off, that surely won't result in him realizing he's untouchable because you're surgically attached to his asshole like a human centipede and then proceeding to keep pissing off admins who will resent the shit out of you for your actions and probably stop volunteering to babysit your manchild retard daycare server
did you ever actually read the appeal, your takes so hot its burnt through the floor
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #585000

imagine replying to crag when hes on one of his funny tirades
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #585004

Naloac wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote: yes let's unban the guy acting like a belligerent asshole in ahelps and punish the admin for giving him some time off, that surely won't result in him realizing he's untouchable because you're surgically attached to his asshole like a human centipede and then proceeding to keep pissing off admins who will resent the shit out of you for your actions and probably stop volunteering to babysit your manchild retard daycare server
did you ever actually read the appeal, your takes so hot its burnt through the floor
i read your nice little defense of a guy with multiple notes for using his clown/wizard name field to call an admin a nigger as well as spamming encouragement to self harm over announcements and screaming about niggers in OOC, yeah, you crooked vagina

your stupid faggot friend could have gotten unbanned within 5 minutes if when boris asked have you improved he said "sorry" instead of going BANBOT JANNY BANBOT JANNY REEEEEEEEEE LET ME SAY THE FUNNY GAMER WORD

merry christmas you peyronie's disease dentskull
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #585005

try reading it again because lepis "defense" starts with saying that castors notes are really bad and that he's a shitter and ends with saying that boris wasn't wrong about placing a ban
i'd encourage you to do something bad but that's against the rules so i won't and instead make fun of you
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #585006

"admin misconduct" i.e. "someone was rude to my ERP buddy in admintext so I'm going to try to get him deadminned to defend the honor of my niggerspamming catamite"
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #585007

yeah sticky is a cunt and threatening players with bans is against the tg jannie rules
whats new
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned

Post by Flatulent » #585008

two days sticky, two days
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #585011

Spoiler:
Well since I've been invoked I think it's appropriate that I make some comments to clear up this hilariously deranged conspiracy theory from Lepi. Luckily Lepi's concerns were executed by proxy through Domitius and I was warned for this by the headmins privately so I've already debunked it to my own satisfaction and have the logs I already dug up a while ago to combat this.

Real quick:
1. I give zero fucks about whether castortroy comes back or not. Compared to most admins I gave him the most leeway when it came to his behaviour, attempted to rehabilitate him into being a decent player and had lengthy good faith adminpms with him. He could probably be a fine player in a decent environment and with minimal work on his part.
2. I'm just going to debunk the clearly fictitious stuff from Lepi for the sake of the truth. I've been warned privately, this is not a personal defence and I don't care how I come out looking
3. Lepi doesn't like me, which is fine, I'm not likeable, but it happens to be relevant. They've looked deep for dumb conspiracy shit to attack me over before and this seems to trigger their spidey senses again.
4. If someone is pointlessly hostile, which castotroy frequently is and was, it should not get them banned. It can absolutely result in admins spending more time looking into cases because they doubt your verdict. This will naturally result in more time, attention and scrutiny being placed on hostile players because they tend to not be straightforward in ahelps, and in this case castortroy has many instances of misrepresenting situations in ahelps which later get disproven by a checking of the logs.

First set of logs:
Lepi implies that I'm involved in this "1 instance of being talked about being pointlessly hostile" which castortroy immediately follows up with
[2020-10-27 13:05:03.899] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: CastorTroy23/(Ana Gray)->Borisvanmemes/(Tam Lin): i was hostile because it has happened every now and then that i get bwoinked for doing something valid or for things i actually havent done
So he says it was just me who bwoinked him once, then follows up with it happening on a regular basis immediately afterwards. So he's already dunked himself. But no this is a london vegan conspiracy so HOLD ON TO IT FOR THE BIG BOMBSHELL LEPI CONSPIRACY ENDING
This is due to the other secret notes castortroy has gotten.
Claim: Castortroy gets called out for being repeatedly hostile purely because of these two notes and no other reason. Poor boy has just been unfairly targeted!

Further Claim: One of these notes occurs because of the clever diabolical manipulation of a london based vegan admin out to get our poor boy!

Proof: Our poor boy was noted for lying based on just one london vegans testimony! Vekter, a notoriously unscrupulous admin who never looks at the logs ever and is famous for not being detail oriented, clearly took our london vegan's testimony and jumped to a conclusion with no further evidence!
[2020-08-06 23:51:00.188] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Vekter/(Ismael Leech)->CastorTroy23/(John Irish): I have more than one person telling me you were dragging his corpse around preventing someone from helping him. I'm not likely to believe you over other people given your history of lying in ahelps.
Oh it looks like Vekter did speak to multiple people but we'll gloss over that when did facts ever deserve to get in the way of a fun conspiracy theory.

Further Proof:
Watch me ctrl+f stickymayhem to see whether an extremely active admin during the period along with an extremely active player well known for getting into a lot of shit have multiple interactions! Woah they do? HOLD ON BUCKO HERE COMES THE PROOF:
[2020-08-04 16:11:32.774] OOC: Stickymayhem/(Jack Steiner) "Castor you're like 3 days from a permaban I wouldn't" (Brig (111,169,2))
This quote is what I got warned for. I've explained it previously (months ago, in front of Lepi, maybe he didn't read it but he's the one that seems to have had an axe to grind so I can't see why he wouldn't) to the headmins in the following way. Obviously if you have certain opinions of me you're going to assume I'm lying and that's fine, there's no way to read my mind and intent. I'll quote from my explanations to the headmins.

For the sake of I dunno, potentially crossing some rule or line or giving Lepi and excuse to be annoyed and dumpster this post, I'll only post my explanations and nothing from the Headmins, though they should feel free to add extra context from the discussion if they feel it's needed. I'm happy for anything and everything from that chat to be made public.

I acknowledge it was a dumb statement that I won't be making again, but it was misread, it seems to have never been brought up by castor himself except maybe privately, and it was sat on for months. At the time the headmins came to me it felt like they were sitting on an excuse to get rid of me. Clearly what Lepi actually wanted was to use it to unban a shit player.
Threatening to ban someone is against admin conduct. getting told your going to get banned by an admin as a threat. Then being involved in alot of the bars that later are used to perma ban to a player is so incredibly slimely. Since this was brought up to me by another admin I have said this should be overturned just due to the context of this. ANYONE would be shitty in ahelps if your being bwoinked for no reason AND you've been threatened and noted by one of the admins. Also in the logs where castor and a mech killed sticky, I dont believe that castortroy knew it was stickymayhem since its a random name from me checking. Also the n word useage stuff was before we had a rule against it unless im mixing up the dates.
It wasn't a threat for a ban, I never followed up on that threat, that threat has no relation to further admin conduct towards him from other admins. I also debunked the claim that castortroy's behaviour got worse after the "Threat". The extremely reasonable ahelp logs I posted with him above occur AFTER the threat, which shows a clear improvement in behaviour towards admin after the "Threat" which seems to disprove the psychological evaluation from Lepi that one poorly phrased retaliation from an admin utterly ruined this young man's mental capacity for positive social interaction, which is a worse insult to castortroy than anything I've ever said. I cleared this all up months ago with the headmins but Lepi has chosen to ignore that context assuming I wouldn't bother to say the same stuff here I said then I guess. Lepi is also claiming that somehow the note about the mech thing was due to metagrudging? I don't static name and metagrudging was never a factor in that case at all, so it seems weird to bring it up. Either you're desperate to build a case out of whatever scraps you can find or you're deeply unfamiliar with your own evidence and scoring repeated own goals. The one short OOC ban for saying "niggers can die" was not a ban for saying the n word. He said that shit all the time, but calling directly for a race of people to be killed just to be edgy in OOC was an easy Rule 1 call that was well supported by adminbus. You should have brought it up then if you had a problem with it mr headmin. I used the statement amongst many others as examples for why a bigotry ban occurred which our host very kindly put up in the original bigotry ban thread.

I have very little stake in this overall. I have no problem with castor. Hell I'd endorse him for a probationary return because I saw plenty of potential in the guy to be decent in a better environment. But ultimately Lepi's hilarious conspiracy theory is really desperately cobbled together. I won't guess at a motive for this. It doesn't seem to be an attack on me but just an excuse to get castor back. I'd love to know why he's fixated on this particular issue but any look at the facts and his case falls apart even within the quotes he posted himself. I could have delved deeper into the logs to build an stronger counter argument and if there's an attempt to push back against this maybe I will. Christmas got cancelled, I got time.
In case it gets peanutdeleted im posting it here too for posterity. It's christmas dipshits who checks the forum around christmas for dramaposting I've been irrelevant for weeks cool down.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #585013

tldr
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #585014

terranaut wrote:tldr
you still havent given me the address to send my rent checks to I feel bad for occupying a three bedroom apartment in your noggin for so many months without paying
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #585015

Naloac wrote:
If it ends up being an unban for misconduct I probably wouldn't hold it against anyone.

But don't pretend if he was less of a chimp he would have been banned in the first place. Guy is a certified dickhead and kinda asked for it.

Like genuine question - do most ahelps come with "HUH ARE YOU OKAY THERE JANNIE???" or other dumbshit sperging?

And uh yeah Merry Christmas everyone.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Boris
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Borisvanmemes

Post by Boris » #585017

Super Aggro Crag wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote: snip
snip
your stupid faggot friend could have gotten unbanned within 5 minutes if when boris asked have you improved he said "sorry" instead of going BANBOT JANNY BANBOT JANNY REEEEEEEEEE LET ME SAY THE FUNNY GAMER WORD
Correct.
current admin that was formerly retired due to inactivity
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #585018

another one for the sig, thanks chief
trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #585019

XivilaiAnaxes wrote: And uh yeah Merry Christmas everyone.
isn't it still christmas eve for you americans?
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #585021

trollbreeder wrote:
XivilaiAnaxes wrote: And uh yeah Merry Christmas everyone.
isn't it still christmas eve for you americans?
Australian.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #585022

why can i for some reason tell exactly who is mentally unstable from their opinions
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

terranaut

Post by terranaut » #585023

Stickymayhem wrote:
you still havent given me the address to send my rent checks to I feel bad for occupying a three bedroom apartment in your noggin for so many months without paying
youre the one who apparently made a post targetted at me and then deleted it
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #585024

terranaut wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:
youre the one who apparently made a post targetted at me and then deleted it
its like playing dodgeball with a toddler you walked right into it
Attachments
chrome_HjyWijfB4i.png
chrome_HjyWijfB4i.png (5.8 KiB) Viewed 10734 times
remanseptim
Byond Username: Remanseptim

Post by remanseptim » #585025

vegan
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #585027

[youtube]rI_Iy1FoSn4[/youtube]
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #585031

interresting video, rohen
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Qustinnus
Byond Username: Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #585033

this guy sounds like the kind of guy that isn't fun to play with and should just be permabanned for being cringe.
ArcaneDefence
Byond Username: ArcaneDefence

Post by ArcaneDefence » #585034

[youtube]_S7WEVLbQ-Y[/youtube]