Rip trump

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.

Moderator: testing123

User avatar
wesoda25
 
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:32 pm
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: Rip trump

Postby wesoda25 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:28 pm #586471

Crag do you support them?



User avatar
Grazyn
 
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:01 am
Byond Username: Grazyn

Re: Rip trump

Postby Grazyn » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:32 pm #586472

Trump told them to go home. Low energy. This was the moment to push through with heavy hitters like martial law, insurrection act etc.

User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: Rip trump

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:35 pm #586473

wesoda25 wrote:Crag do you support them?

Freedom of Expression is a fundamental cornerstone of Democracy, so I support these protestors.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
terranaut
 
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:43 pm
Byond Username: Terranaut

Re: Rip trump

Postby terranaut » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:44 pm #586474

Super Aggro Crag wrote:
wesoda25 wrote:Crag do you support them?

Freedom of Expression is a fundamental cornerstone of Democracy, so I support these protestors.

Kinda based
Image

User avatar
Jin
 
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:01 pm
Location: Madagascar
Byond Username: MonkyCocc

Re: Rip trump

Postby Jin » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:53 pm #586475

Image
it's revs!!
Image

User avatar
Grazyn
 
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:01 am
Byond Username: Grazyn

Re: Rip trump

Postby Grazyn » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:56 pm #586477

Would you try to go through that door?

Spoiler:
Image


A poor woman tried. Didn't end well

Spoiler:
https://twitter.com/dhookstead/status/1346914290553516032

PostThis post was deleted by Domitius on Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:54 am.
Reason: Please be respectful to other forum users. Don't imply threats of bodily harm towards them.

User avatar
wesoda25
 
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:32 pm
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: Rip trump

Postby wesoda25 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:01 pm #586479

terranaut wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:
wesoda25 wrote:Crag do you support them?

Freedom of Expression is a fundamental cornerstone of Democracy, so I support these protestors.

Kinda based

Most definitely not

User avatar
wesoda25
 
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:32 pm
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: Rip trump

Postby wesoda25 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:02 pm #586480

Crag timonk just displayed a better understanding of the situation than you how do you feel about that

User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: Rip trump

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:05 pm #586481

Do you mean to tell me you don't support the right to peacefully assemble? Are you a Nazi?
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Rip trump

Postby Timonk » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:07 pm #586482

Hey Crag can I Peaceful protest in your apartment and then charge you for attempted murder when you hit me
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image



The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: Rip trump

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:09 pm #586483

You can only charge me for attempted murder if I don't finish killing you, friendo.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
MrAlphonzo
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 10:55 pm
Location: U S A, U S A, U S A
Byond Username: MrAlphonzo

Re: Rip trump

Postby MrAlphonzo » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:10 pm #586484

Protester took down a US flag and put up a Trump flag in its place.

Tells you all you need to know about these commies.
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote:i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Rip trump

Postby Timonk » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:10 pm #586485

Do you complain when someone gets shot in bridge or captains office
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image



The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: Rip trump

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:11 pm #586486

MrAlphonzo wrote:Protester took down a US flag and put up a Trump flag in its place.

Tells you all you need to know about these commies.

Would you have preferred a Rainbow flag instead?
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Rip trump

Postby Timonk » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:13 pm #586487

Super Aggro Crag wrote:You can only charge me for attempted murder if I don't finish killing you, friendo.

So you say you would kill me if I would peacefully protest in your apartment? Are you a nazi?
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image



The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
MrAlphonzo
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 10:55 pm
Location: U S A, U S A, U S A
Byond Username: MrAlphonzo

Re: Rip trump

Postby MrAlphonzo » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:14 pm #586488

Do not engage with MAGA chuds.

300,000+ Americans dead and they aren't budging anon, don't waste your time brother.

Just take in the copium.
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote:i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Rip trump

Postby Timonk » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:15 pm #586489

Super Aggro Crag wrote:
MrAlphonzo wrote:Protester took down a US flag and put up a Trump flag in its place.

Tells you all you need to know about these commies.

Would you have preferred a Rainbow flag instead?

Hey can I come into your apartment and switch your 4 ply toilet paper with 1 ply toilet paper
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image



The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Rip trump

Postby Timonk » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:16 pm #586490

MrAlphonzo wrote:Do not engage with MAGA chuds.

300,000+ Americans dead and they aren't budging anon, don't waste your time brother.

Just take in the copium.

You don't understand me

I'm trying to get Crag to admit he's wrong
And by not coming up with a counter argument he admits to being wrong
Also im bored
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image



The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: Rip trump

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:18 pm #586491

MrAlphonzo wrote:Do not engage with MAGA chuds.

300,000+ Americans dead and they aren't budging anon, don't waste your time brother.

Just take in the copium.

Oh yeah, I forgot when donald trump personally smothered those 300,000 americans with a pillow while the democrats were screeching at him to remove a travel ban against China and DEMANDING the government allow a cruise ship full of infected people from Asia into port.

It's so funny how quickly peoples opinions change when the people engaging in the exact same behavior as they have for months are "fascists" because they vote for Red Team instead of Blue Team.


ps. acab
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

PostThis post was deleted by Domitius on Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:51 am.
Reason: Please be respectful to other forum users. Don't imply threats of bodily harm towards them.

User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: Rip trump

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:23 pm #586493

Oh shit, Timonk's busting out logic. I had no idea you were Bensha Piro.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
MrAlphonzo
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 10:55 pm
Location: U S A, U S A, U S A
Byond Username: MrAlphonzo

Re: Rip trump

Postby MrAlphonzo » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:25 pm #586494

See what I mean?
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote:i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Rip trump

Postby Timonk » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:26 pm #586495

Crag completely ignoring the core of the argument because he knows I'm right
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image



The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Rip trump

Postby Timonk » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:27 pm #586496

What if I joined boomerstation and peacefully protested against it would you ban me
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image



The pink arrow is always right.

PostThis post was deleted by Domitius on Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:16 am.
Reason: Bigotry is not allowed on the forums. Rule 12.

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Rip trump

Postby Timonk » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:36 pm #586499

I don't agree with the George Floyd protests either

They are still trespassing on federal property, waving racist traitor flags (confederacy) flags in the building and getting close to politically important people just because they are sore losers
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image



The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Rip trump

Postby Timonk » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:37 pm #586500

My point is don't do federal crimes
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image



The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: Rip trump

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:40 pm #586501

Politically important people shouldn't be immune to the consequences of their actions. When their Lich Queen lost they had the FBI spend millions of taxpayer money on a 3 year investigation that found a grand total of Jack Shit in the name of "transparency" and "democracy". 70 million people think something smells shitty with the election and The Powers That Be said NO INVESTIGATIONS MOST SECURE ELECTION EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR. The US Government and the media are guilty of fostering division and radicalism in exchange for EZ votes and Big View Numbers. They have sown the wind.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Rip trump

Postby Timonk » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:43 pm #586502

Politically important people shouldn't be immune to the consequences of their actions.

We do public lynchings now? Great let's start with trump
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image



The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
Rohen_Tahir
 
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:00 pm
Location: Chungus planet
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Re: Rip trump

Postby Rohen_Tahir » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:47 pm #586503

guac

User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: Rip trump

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:47 pm #586504

Timonk wrote:
Politically important people shouldn't be immune to the consequences of their actions.

We do public lynchings now? Great let's start with trump

>Now

Like we ever stopped, lmao. It's called direct action, sweaty.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

cacogen
 
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: Rip trump

Postby cacogen » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:48 pm #586505

I don't support the end but I support the means
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Rip trump

Postby Timonk » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:53 pm #586506

Who are you calling a pinhead?
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image



The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
Rustledjimm
 
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:07 pm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Re: Rip trump

Postby Rustledjimm » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:58 pm #586507

Anyone who supports domestic terrorism needs to check themselves into an asylum.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Image

Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Rip trump

Postby Timonk » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:00 pm #586508

Based rustled posting the first time in 2021

Btw where is your pfp from it feels familiar
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image



The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
Rustledjimm
 
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:07 pm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Re: Rip trump

Postby Rustledjimm » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:01 pm #586509

It's one of my ryuko matoi images. Can't really say where it's from I got most of mine from a large dump on the Ryuko thread on /c/.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Image

Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes

User avatar
Rohen_Tahir
 
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:00 pm
Location: Chungus planet
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Re: Rip trump

Postby Rohen_Tahir » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:04 pm #586510

Rustledjimm wrote:Anyone who supports domestic terrorism needs to check themselves into an asylum.

I agree.
EglWAapWoAAGSqP.png
Last edited by Rohen_Tahir on Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Rustledjimm
 
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:07 pm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Re: Rip trump

Postby Rustledjimm » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:04 pm #586511

Where'd the edit button thing go. Am I blind.

Anywhere this is a pic of my collection folder.
Attachments
matoipics.JPG
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Image

Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes

cacogen
 
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: Rip trump

Postby cacogen » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:05 pm #586512

Grazyn wrote:Would you try to go through that door?

Spoiler:
Image


A poor woman tried. Didn't end well

Spoiler:
https://twitter.com/dhookstead/status/1346914290553516032

Women are quick to scorn men for playing video games but a gamer wouldn't have made this mistake.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Rip trump

Postby Timonk » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:08 pm #586513

Bro is that matoi in megumin clothes
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image



The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Rip trump

Postby Timonk » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:08 pm #586514

cacogen wrote:
Grazyn wrote:Would you try to go through that door?

Spoiler:
Image


A poor woman tried. Didn't end well

Spoiler:
https://twitter.com/dhookstead/status/1346914290553516032

Women are quick to scorn men for playing video games but a gamer wouldn't have made this mistake.
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image



The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
Rustledjimm
 
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:07 pm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Re: Rip trump

Postby Rustledjimm » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:08 pm #586515

I was about to make another comment joking about game design but I find it hard to joke about a death that should never have happened in such a place.

She was lied to and manipulated into the position she was in. Yes, it was her own decision to do so but based on the terrible lies and false information Trump and those around him have spread that led her to believe her democracy was at threat and that somehow the only way to restore said democracy was to assault and invade the very centre of that democracy.

It's incredibly sad. Her blood is figuratively on Trump's hands.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Image

Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes

User avatar
Rohen_Tahir
 
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:00 pm
Location: Chungus planet
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Re: Rip trump

Postby Rohen_Tahir » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:10 pm #586516

cacogen wrote:
Grazyn wrote:Would you try to go through that door?

Spoiler:
Image


A poor woman tried. Didn't end well

Spoiler:
https://twitter.com/dhookstead/status/1346914290553516032

Women are quick to scorn men for playing video games but a gamer wouldn't have made this mistake.

PSA: Doors and enemy combatants

User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: Rip trump

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:10 pm #586517

apparently you can't post vocaroos on this forum great
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Rustledjimm
 
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:07 pm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Re: Rip trump

Postby Rustledjimm » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:13 pm #586518

For some reason the quote and edit buttons aren't showing up for me. Whatever.

Yes it's Ryuko in Megumin clothing. Image

I have 9000+ more pictures of Ryuko, though honestly about 55-70% of them aren't great.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Image

Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes

User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: Rip trump

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:14 pm #586519

do you literally have 9000+ or is that a dragon ball z reference jimm
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Rustledjimm
 
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:07 pm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Re: Rip trump

Postby Rustledjimm » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:14 pm #586520

See several posts up.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Image

Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Rip trump

Postby Timonk » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:16 pm #586521

Is one of the folders in that folder titled nsfw
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image



The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
thehogshotgun
 
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:31 am
Location: The best damn country in the world
Byond Username: Thehogshotgun

Re: Rip trump

Postby thehogshotgun » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:17 pm #586522

What fucking loser devotes themselves to all that jap weeb shit

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Nabski