Rip trump

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: Rip trump

Post by Stickymayhem » #586607

Bottom post of the previous page:

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Terrorists can burn down cities for a year but if protestors take funny meme pics in a certain building we need to have them EXECUTED

Double standard bro
Incredible
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
FloranOtten
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Post by FloranOtten » #586611

Terrorists can burn down cities for a year
Wow bro they sure rebuilt massive swathes of america fast. There's only a few burnt buildings to be seen! Hell of a job, lads.
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #586612

FloranOtten wrote:
Terrorists can burn down cities for a year
Wow bro they sure rebuilt massive swathes of america fast. There's only a few burnt buildings to be seen! Hell of a job, lads.
yeah and congress reconvened in less than a day :^)
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Post by MMMiracles » #586618

imagine being stupid enough to breach the capitol building and not even wear a mask to hide your identity.

own the libs by getting sentenced to a federal prison
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #586619

hey crag can i break into your apartment, put my feet on your table and take funny meme pics with your cat without you kicking me out?
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Rustledjimm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #586620

The fact that you can't even parse the difference between a riot in a street of some city in buck-fuck nowhere middle America and people forcing their way into the very centre of your democracy just goes to show how nobody, literally nobody, should ever listen to a word you have to say on this matter.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #586622

Super Aggro Crag wrote:i get up at 5 am
https://startsleeping.org/sleep-calculator/

try this, it's not not about when you wake up, but is it good time to wake up, you do not want to wake up in the middle of a sleep cycle cause you will feel like shit, works for me
blue light was mentioned, sleeping masks are for women, I just use large handkerchief-thing
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #586623

Rustledjimm wrote:The fact that you can't even parse the difference between a riot in a street of some city in buck-fuck nowhere middle America and people forcing their way into the very centre of your democracy just goes to show how nobody, literally nobody, should ever listen to a word you have to say on this matter.
I think its preferable if protestors vent their frustrations on those that have aggrieved them instead of wanton destruction.
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #586624

Rustledjimm wrote:One thing I've found morbidly amusing is seeing Trump supporters mentioning how nobody was ever shot during the BLM protests/riots over a period of 4 months yet in a few hours of "The MAGA uprising" one of their own was shot.

Do they just rewrite history constantly?
It's true that police didn't kill BLM protestors, but they somehow miss the fact that the protests themselves happened because of killings done by cops

Will Trumpers also protest because of the death of this woman? What's with "blue lives matter", "support the police" etc.?
Super Aggro Crag wrote:
Rustledjimm wrote:The fact that you can't even parse the difference between a riot in a street of some city in buck-fuck nowhere middle America and people forcing their way into the very centre of your democracy just goes to show how nobody, literally nobody, should ever listen to a word you have to say on this matter.
I think its preferable if protestors vent their frustrations on those that have aggrieved them instead of wanton destruction.
So you approve of this?
Spoiler:
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #586625

Super Aggro Crag wrote:
crag you made me mad now im gonna come and wreck your toilet
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #586627

Grazyn wrote:Will Trumpers also protest because of the death of this woman? What's with "blue lives matter", "support the police" etc.?
Certainly. Some of them hate the police.
Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #586631

It's funny seeing Trumpists make more and more people their enemy. Several months ago they were all "back the blue" but now in their communities I see comments like "Fuck the police", "The police are a part of the deep state idiots, of course they are against us",

Also Crag, I don't think you realise the damage to democracy such acts hold. They were directly threatening the legislature. That is not how democracy works. That is terrorism. They were domestic terrorists, unlike the rioters. That is the big difference here.

Again, I and many others never condoned the rioting all those months ago. It shouldn't have happened even though I empathise with their anger.

The fact you go beyond empathy but into full support of domestic terrorism really shows how much you actually care about democracy. Not very much at all.

Edit: I will add that you either don't care about democracy or you are just very poorly educated as to how democracy works.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #586632

I dont condone political violence either. Its cringe.
Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #586633

Strange, earlier in this thread you said you supported them. Unless you've changed your mind since then.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #586634

Yeah, i recieved some new information.
Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #586635

Well glad we're in agreement then.

Hopefully those who committed these crimes get arrested and tried. Especially those that placed the pipe bombs at the party HQs and ransacked representatives offices.

Even though it was pretty certain before there is now nothing Trump can do to prevent the transfer of power now. Though he should probably still be impeached/25th for the safety of the republic considering he can't even condemn the domestic terrorists committing such acts in his name. But instead, he loves them and they are special people.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #586636

Well they are special people as in retarded
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #586637

Rustledjimm wrote:Well glad we're in agreement then.

Hopefully those who committed these crimes get arrested and tried. Especially those that placed the pipe bombs at the party HQs and ransacked representatives offices.

Even though it was pretty certain before there is now nothing Trump can do to prevent the transfer of power now. Though he should probably still be impeached/25th for the safety of the republic considering he can't even condemn the domestic terrorists committing such acts in his name. But instead, he loves them and they are special people.
I think doing that will only lead to more actions like this. It would make him a martyr in their eyes
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #586638

cacogen wrote:
Rustledjimm wrote:The sheer level of either willful ignorance, stupidity or malicious lying from several Republicans was a little too much to put up with.
This is like trying to argue with people who insist The Last of Us 2 was a bad game
In fact this is just the modern right in general and why internet arguments with them are pointless (including this one). Liberals on the other hand attempt to silence people for offending them or having the wrong opinion. Both groups are tribalistic idiots who ultimately just want to silence those who disagree with their sniff ideology instead of trying to understand what motivates those people and what the truth of the issue is. Without some level of cooperation and inevitably, compromise, nothing will change unless violence and tyranny become the answer but I think the first world is too comfortable for that.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #586639

He is already a martyr in their eyes. He's been playing the victim card for months and longer now.

Funny thing is when he released tweets suggesting that the protestors should maybe back off a bit I saw several Trumpists calling him "cucked" and that he "should watch his back if he doesn't stay based".

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #586640

listening to the right =/= listening to crazy conspiracy theories with no evidence.

I listened to plenty of Republican Senators make speeches which did not denigrate into conspiracy. The House members however just couldn't help themselves.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #586641

Im just thinking that punishing him for the actions of Q-anon guys would do nothing to de-escalate the situation.
Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #586642

When Trump was asked to condemn the Proud Boys for their actions all he could say was "Stand back and stand by".

When people were invading the Capitol Building all he could say was "Go home, you special people that I love". While at the same time telling them they were right because the election had been "stolen" from him continuing the several months of lying.

Trump caused this atmosphere. Trump is to blame for the people feeling this way. He has continually pushed falsehoods regarding the election again and again, despite having shown no evidence and being proved wrong multiple times. He has whipped up his fanatics into his conspiracy craze and they are potentially at a point where he can no longer control them. And that is his fault.

The fastest way you undermine democracy is by attacking the transfer of power and delegitimising it.

There are many factors that have caused a lack of faith in democracy over the decades, First Past the Post voting etc. etc. but right now the biggest factor in the US is Trump **and those in the Republican party who still rally behind him, thankfully many are turning against him now, even though it's a little late.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #586643

I think this could have all been avoided had the supreme court heard the case and made a decision instead of refusing to hear it
Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #586644

They refused to hear it because it had no standing.

It did not even make the basic requirement to be heard.

And even if the Supreme Court did rule against it (which they would have, if had even had an ounce of merit to be heard), do you think Trump would shut up?

He has even called his own VP a traitor and a coward. He would not hesitate to attack the Supreme Court too.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #586645

It would have satisfied a lot of people, I think. It would have been better to let them make a bad court case to laugh at then give them the ability to say "THEY WOULDN'T EVEN HEAR OUR CASE BECAUSE THEY'RE SCARED OF ALL OUR EVIDENCE".

If i was a politician i would see this shit going on and try to push for election reform to clear up any of these weird hazy bugs that caused this thing to turn into such a shit show. Unfortunately that would result in a very short political career, i think
Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #586647

Electoral reform would indeed be a good start.

Remove gerrymandered districts and implement some form of proportional representation. One american citizen's vote should not matter more just because they live somewhere else. All votes should have equal value.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #586648

Tlaltecuhtli wrote:finally americans can admit they live in a third world
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #586658

MMMiracles wrote:imagine being stupid enough to breach the capitol building and not even wear a mask to hide your identity.

I'd like to just draw some more attention to this post
And also to the fact that people have been saying "Please wear masks" for over a year now

Like come on, you get handed a perfect excuse to hide your identity and you don't take it right before doing this sort of shit? Have a little foresight! Just put on a mask and some sunglasses and you're better off than most
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #586661

lol he called the protesters special
who is he arguing with? children?
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #586666

XSI wrote:
MMMiracles wrote:imagine being stupid enough to breach the capitol building and not even wear a mask to hide your identity.

And also to the fact that people have been saying "Please wear masks" for over a year now

Like come on, you get handed a perfect excuse to hide your identity and you don't take it right before doing this sort of shit? Have a little foresight! Just put on a mask and some sunglasses and you're better off than most
But only cucks wear face masks
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #586670

Face masks are like foreskins for your face which True Americans don't have
NSFW:

Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #586671

Can I just say that thedonald is some very low quality but entirely free entertainment.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #586672

XSI wrote:

I thought you were Based™ and Redpilled® after what I think some of your previous posts in this thread said but now you're telling me you don't think wearing the mask makes you a government gayboy so I don't know what to think it's hard to keep track of the Good Guys and the Mexicans Immigrants in this thread
Last edited by cacogen on Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NSFW:

Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #586695

I didn't want to sink any more posts into this godforsaken thread but you people keep harping on this point about masks.

Obviously the capitol rioters aren't wearing masks. They think they're heroes. They think that their bravery will be celebrated across the nation. They're showing their faces because they want everyone to see them rise up against what they believe to be a tyrannical government run by pedophiles.

If you had been deluded into thinking that you're living in 1776, you wouldn't try to hide your identity either.
► Show Spoiler
trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Re: yo how tf is trump a headrev and head of staff at the same time

Post by trollbreeder » #586697

Nabski wrote:HEY
Build the helicopter... and off to the rescue!
Prepare the lifeline, lower the stretcher, and make the rescue!

The new emergency collection from LEGO City.
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #586698

call me when something the scale of the LA Riots happens again.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #586708

okay what's your number

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #586720

Better angle of the shooting

In her defence, she probably didn't realize there was a gunman covering the door. I assumed it was the congress area in the other picture, my bad
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #586726

I'd assumed based on the pictures you posted earlier no one gave her a heads up that she was about to enter a world of pain. You can see the gun in the video but the cunt never bothers to announce himself or warn her. Not sure why he's playing Rainbow Six with members of the public in the first place.
NSFW:

Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #586727

It also seems that other officers, at least one, believed a flashbang was used initially until they realised it was, in fact, a gunshot.

Trumpists are calling this an execution. I just see this as American police shooting first and asking later like normal, just this time it's a white woman and not a minority so it's suddenly bad.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
thehogshotgun
Byond Username: Thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #586732

Rustledjimm wrote: I just see this as American police shooting first and asking later like normal, just this time it's a white woman and not a minority so it's suddenly bad.

Are you a dumbass?
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #586737

Camping a chokepoint to shoot anyone coming through is lame
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #586739

Grazyn wrote:Camping a chokepoint to shoot anyone coming through is lame
Challenging work, outdoors
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #586740

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #586741

There is a reason you don't run at a PO that has his gun drawn
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #586742

It's like you shooting a burglar at your own house, then some dude showing up 3 hours later saying "bro he dindu"
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #586748

aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #586755

oranges wrote:
Spoiler:
I used to cook rice with these and it just wasn't a good time in my life
NSFW:

Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #586775

One of my favourite things to cook these days is to take all the leftover chicken bones from roasted chicken (we roast at least one chicken a week), make a nice stock out of them and make a delicious risotto from it.

God I love risotto.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #586783

ok
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote: