Post by Haiduk » #587174

BYOND account:Assmakerbaker (ip banned)
Character name:Do not remember
Ban type:Griefing
Ban length:Permanent
Ban reason:I acted autistic and killed an afk ally player
Time ban was placed:2020-11-27 14:45:35
Round ID in which ban was placed:6164
Your side of the story:I went on the tgmc server to see what it is about, after I encountered a player being afk and immediately killed them with a knife, I admit my actions where not acceptable and this all happened at a time when I did not understand the basics of ss13 and role play to the fullest and thought that this kind of behaviour was acceptable, since then I have matured and become very familiar with this server and it's laws and rules, as the admins from Sybil and Terry could testify
Why you think you should be unbanned: I do not blame you for banning me and since the only experience you have with me is this totally avoidable incident you may only see me as an outsider and a threat and I cannot give you much reason to unbann me, but if you would be kind enough to give me a second chance I assure you, you will not be regretting it
References of good conduct:As I have said I have been banned in the first 5 seconds of playing on this server so no point in adding anything here
JeanManche
Byond Username: JeanManche

Re: Ban Appeal for TGMC

Post by JeanManche » #587211

Hey. Remembering the story.

It's been a month, and it's a new year, so we can start fresh again.

I'll proceed to unban you in a short notice, please, read the rules so that you can enjoy playing with us.