Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Re: Rip trump

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #587936

Bottom post of the previous page:

chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #588055

4363 covid deaths yesterday, Biden should step down immediately for his incompetence.
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #588056

chocolate_bickie wrote:4363 covid deaths yesterday, Biden should step down immediately for his incompetence.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #588057

Will Biden be able to heal the division between Americans and reality?
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #588061

cacogen wrote:Will Biden be able to heal the division between Americans and reality?
no.
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #588063

I'm still convinced Biden is just a puppet being told how to act and what to say
Not that it matters, before all this he seemed to have mostly the same opinions as the usual big business+banking groups that are pulling the strings anyway
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #588064

Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #588151

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #588159

Sad to see what happened to that inauguration poet after Joe Biden was finished with her
NSFW:

Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #588162

XSI wrote:big business+banking groups that are pulling the strings anyway
didn't he announce giving out billions in aid, letting more migrants in, freezing student loans and such and such? how would business and banking benefit? if anything they would have liked trump more, no?
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #588166

Lumbermancer wrote:
didn't he announce giving out billions in aid, letting more migrants in, freezing student loans and such and such? how would business and banking benefit? if anything they would have liked trump more, no?
Businesses profit from all of those?
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #588167

Lumbermancer wrote:
Aid money is bribe money fir corrupt governments. Migrants are cheap labour, they drive down wages. Frozen student loans just means people start taking home loans, then bam, unfreeze and the banks can swallow all the money millennials were saving for home down payments.

And before you ban me yes this is a shitpost and is not to be taking seriously.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #588170

Remember this cute little grifter? You'll be shocked to see what she looks like now
NSFW:

XSI

Post by XSI » #588184

He did more than just three things, but on those three then
Aid is only very rarely given 'no-strings-attached'. Most foreign aid comes with a stipulation to buy from the country providing aid using that money. That's not just the US aid, but also how French, German and British aid works. Giving more foreign aid to other countries is essentially using tax money to subsidize products that qualify for that aid.
And for the countries the US gives aid to, a lot of that will go to military grade equipment purchases

Migrants, cheap labour. Especially if you include a soft stance on illegal immigrants who don't get paid minimum wage or get any employee's benefits. We've gone over that a lot. That just helps the rich in general and fucks the poor. Standard fare for both US dems and the most US conservatives. And for most of Europe's politicians too

Student loans being frozen. That one may actually be good for the people in short term. But that debt remains and it still fucks over a lot of people. In the long term, it's a temporary pause of consequences for a system where student loans are given out for educations which have no practical use in society while encouraging a bloated curriculum. Loans that are designed not to be paid back and keep people in debt for most of their adult life should be eliminated where possible, but I understand it's a complex issue and they may need both time and political will to help with that.
It's a good thing to take action against that. It doesn't solve the structural problem but it is a good first step to stop it from hurting people that got fucked by them
As hopeful as that sounds, my expectations are that it is either an attempt to move to a universal interest-free loan for educations- Which will lead to more and more bloat and pointless degrees so that those in debt can be advertised to for votes (By blaming other people and systems such as the capitalist economy for their degree being worthless and similar blame shifting encouraged by politicians) and selling whatever vices to depressed people who are in debt, living in an expensive city and barely making ends meet while they wonder where things went wrong as their hatred and unhappiness get more and more intense from the shitty conditions.
Or some manner of law allowing a lot more commercial monetization on those loans, plus selling between private investors to make them profitable right before unfreezing things

So either it's for profit, or for votes. I'd love to be wrong on this to see action taken to make things better, but as it stands the situation benefits those in power so I see little reason why they would change it
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #588185

I had to explain the joke because I didn't think anybody got it
NSFW:

Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #588192

Yes we get it XSI Biden is a shitty president but trump was the worse option
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #588193

Also if you want to see some Biden gossip here u go
https://joebiden.info/
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #588194

Now that we've defeated Trump somehow, all that is Left is attacking Biden's hypocrisy and commitment to the status quo. The best way to do that is to call him a molester. The other issue of course is how filled with bullshit that inauguration was. Now that yellow bastard's books are selling like slaves. I see the blood on the leaves.

Second edit: Nailed it
Last edited by cacogen on Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NSFW:

XSI

Post by XSI » #588198

I think the US hasn't had a good president in at least 40 years but that's because I haven't looked further than 40 years back
Just change the voting system already and maybe get someone good out of that
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #588201

Timonk wrote:Also if you want to see some Biden gossip here u go
So if he's against gay marriage and abortion, and for harsher drug sentences and mass incarceration, why are trumpers afraid of his policies?
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #588203

Man the right is literally defined by appeal to hypocrisy. It's such a demonstration of their real political "interests" that all they care about are the previous positions of a candidate and not their current policies.

I guess it makes sense that conservatives, a political group defined by their aversion to change in the face of evidence, reason or even death, can't fathom the concept of changing your opinion on something over the course of decades.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #588205

Isn't Joe Biden shit from anything other than a liberal centrist point of view though Sticky
NSFW:

Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #588208

Stickymayhem wrote:
Man the right is literally defined by appeal to hypocrisy. It's such a demonstration of their real political "interests" that all they care about are the previous positions of a candidate and not their current policies.

I guess it makes sense that conservatives, a political group defined by their aversion to change in the face of evidence, reason or even death, can't fathom the concept of changing your opinion on something over the course of decades.
Ah yes the most reliable source of knowledge avaible to humanity, muggings.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #588232

cacogen wrote:Isn't Joe Biden shit from anything other than a liberal centrist point of view though Sticky
Yes, but it's a dumb trap for radical leftists to fall into where they shit on biden's actually good actions and embrace conservative misinformation just because they need to demonstrate they hate the democrats enough to be seen as cool online.

Cancelling the pipeline? Based. Stopping student loans till september? BASED? Eviction moratorium? Based. Actual vaccination plan instead of just letting everyone die like Trump was planning to? Based. Expanding discrimination law to cover sexual identity? BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASED

Biden will become disappointing very soon, and I'll criticize him when he does. But the early term executive order shit is all in a great direction.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
thehogshotgun
Byond Username: Thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #588236

Cancelling the pipeline? Based. Stopping student loans till september? BASED? Eviction moratorium? Based. Actual vaccination plan instead of just letting everyone die like Trump was planning to? Based. Expanding discrimination law to cover sexual identity?
Half of these decisions are ass you stupid liberal

Edit: To expand on this, the Keystone pipeline being canceled is extremely retarded, I think I read somewhere that it doesn't even go through reservation land (don't quote me on this) but seriously all canceling will do will butcher our economy lmao
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #588246

they're still
COPING

LMAO
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #588249

thehogshotgun wrote:To expand on this, the Keystone pipeline being canceled is extremely retarded, I think I read somewhere that it doesn't even go through reservation land (don't quote me on this) but seriously all canceling will do will butcher our economy lmao
Just so you know, the projected revenue from the pipeline is around 3 billion dollars. The US federal budget this year was around 4.8 trillion and the estimated revenue received was 3.8 trillion.

In the grand scheme of things - it really isn't important from an economical standpoint.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #588251

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:To expand on this, the Keystone pipeline being canceled is extremely retarded, I think I read somewhere that it doesn't even go through reservation land (don't quote me on this) but seriously all canceling will do will butcher our economy lmao
Just so you know, the projected revenue from the pipeline is around 3 billion dollars. The US federal budget this year was around 4.8 trillion and the estimated revenue received was 3.8 trillion.

In the grand scheme of things - it really isn't important from an economical standpoint.
any amount of money we can get is important when every fucking president seems fixated on spending as much money as possible
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #588252

Stickymayhem wrote:

you can call it that, or you can call it being a man of the people and just going with the flow of society
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #588253

There is another way to balance out ludicrous spending...
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #588257

thehogshotgun wrote:when every fucking president seems fixated on spending as much money as possible
[youtube]KIbkoop4AYE[/youtube]
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #588262

trollbreeder wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:when every fucking president seems fixated on spending as much money as possible

CGP gay is a traitor cuck I refuse to watch that : )
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #588291

I agree that he's a soyboy beta cuck numale which is hardly the most optimal mode of being but that doesn't make his videos wrong simply because he doesn't share information that reinforces the incorrect views of Trump retards
NSFW:

thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #588295

cacogen wrote:I agree that he's a soyboy beta cuck numale which is hardly the most optimal mode of being but that doesn't make his videos wrong simply because he doesn't share information that reinforces the incorrect views of Trump retards
It’s just a joke man, I’m not a trumptard kek
XSI

Post by XSI » #588296

Don't worry too much about that debt
It's owed to mostly American people anyway so it's not like China owns the place if you go too far into debt
And it's a structural issue anyway, a single pipeline won't change that. Though it will fuck over the people who were counting on getting a job in the area.

But that's all just a big shrug compared to the other shit Biden's already been doing like 800% insuline price hikes, claiming Trump's work on vaccines as his own and mistreating the national guard by forcing them into unheated, way too small garages without their cold weather or camping gear. They're all getting corona too, being packed tightly together. But then that's better than the rest of the military gets because he's also going right back to throwing troops into the middle east and bombing places
Oh yeah, and expanded three letter agency powers. But that was a certainty considering the guy's history

Edit- Since I know people want to hear positive things too
He doesn't do everything wrong
https://indiancountrytoday.com/news/joe ... sgJjgzIJqA
Joe Biden halts drilling in Arctic refuge
Last edited by XSI on Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #588298

thehogshotgun wrote:
trollbreeder wrote:

CGP gay is a traitor cuck I refuse to watch that : )
tl:dr;
president does not have power over spending
congress does
president can submit a budget to congress and ask for changes in taxes
however these are just suggestions for congress
congress does whatever the fuck they want, then approves their own budget and their own tax levels
president must now (by law) spend money on things in the budget using taxes that congress set
congress puts more stuff in the budget than they can pay with taxes
president has to borrow money to make up the difference

tl:drttldr; blame congress, not the president
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #588310

Timonk[quote][/quote] wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:

you can call it that, or you can call it being a man of the people and just going with the flow of society
timonk I know you trade on your posts being incoherently inaccessible but are you criticizing a politician for being representative of the people they are democratically elected by right now?

But that's all just a big shrug compared to the other shit Biden's already been doing like:

800% insuline price hikes,
Bloomberg wrote:This freeze is part of the Biden administration’s large-scale effort announced this week that will scrutinize the Trump administration’s health policies. If the previous administration’s policies raise “fact, law, or policy” concerns, the Biden HHS will delay them and consult with the Office of Management and Budget about other actions.
So it's a global measure to make sure a completely incompetent administration's health policies were actually implemented properly, and one optically positive policy got caught in that. If they as you claim "intend to hike insulin prices by 800%" that is obviously bad, but that hasn't happened here.

claiming Trump's work on vaccines as his own

What work?
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/covid ... -by-trump/
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/vaccine-biden-trump/
https://www.snopes.com/ap/2020/12/07/fe ... ine-doses/

The one thing Trump did was do the incredibly basic and easy step of prioritising vaccine research approval from the FDA, a step any president from the last hundred or next hundred years would and could easily implement. It's a basic admin decision. What he did do was fail to secure vaccine doses, and even COMPLETELY LACKED A DISTRIBUTION PLAN. He just stopped fucking bothering after he lost the election. People WILL die because he didn't fucking do anything and the biden administration has to start from scratch.

and mistreating the national guard by forcing them into unheated, way too small garages without their cold weather or camping gear.

I wonder why the national guard had to be there, hmmmm

Also it seems to have potentially been another capitol police fuck up. Fuck the capitol police they're proven incompetent idiots already. Tying this to Biden's policy decisions is non-sensical.
BBC wrote:There are conflicting reports about why the troops were moved from the Capitol.

A National Guard spokesman told US media they were moved on Thursday afternoon at the request of the Capitol Police because of "increased foot traffic" as Congress came back into session.

The acting chief of the Capitol Police, Yogananda Pittman, later said her agency "did not instruct the National Guard to vacate the Capitol Building facilities", while two officers contradicted her statement in comments to the Associated Press news agency.

The decision was reversed later on Thursday, when the troops were allowed to return to the Capitol.

A joint statement from the US National Guard and US Capitol Police on Friday said they had worked together to make sure those in the Capitol Complex had "appropriate spaces" to take on-duty breaks.

They also said off-duty troops were being housed in hotel rooms or other accommodation and thanked members of Congress for their concern.
They're all getting corona too, being packed tightly together. But then that's better than the rest of the military gets because he's also going right back to throwing troops into the middle east and bombing places

I keep hearing this talking point, I've looked everywhere and the only troop movement I've been able to find is a logistical machine to supply some bases somewhere in the middle east. No bombings, no statements of increased deployments, nothing that would indicate any sudden increase in military activity. This is just made up frankly.

But then everything you say is easily debunked with 2 minutes of googling XSI so who can be surprised that you're a complete fucking retard with no understand of politics, apparently no positions you're willing to defend but unlimited misinformation to spread anyway.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #588314

im claiming that biden is trying to be the white knight in shining democrat armor and that he has shown his real values before
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #588325

Timonk wrote:im claiming that biden is trying to be the white knight in shining democrat armor and that he has shown his real values before
Ok well, as a consequentialist that doesn't give a shit about virtue signalling, I care about the actual policies executed rather than his personal dinosaur views. He put Sanders on budget, his labour guy threatens corps over not using union labour, he's the first president I'm aware of to openly shit on the oil and gas lobbies without fear. It's a strong case for his performance so far.

Will he disappoint me? Obviously. Would I be retarded if I blindly bashed biden like a lot of leftists just because he's a pansy ass democrat neolib in reality? Also yes. If his cabinet is full of the right people, then more of the right policies will happen.
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #588331

cant wait to have my 4000$ mud hut in iran get bombed by biden UAVs
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #588396

$4000 sounds like a decent valuation on a mud hut
Last edited by cacogen on Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NSFW:

Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #588397

cacogen wrote:$4000 sounds like a decent valuation on a mud hut
There is a stork nest on the roof, this raises the property value.
XSI

Post by XSI » #588438

When the bomb is worth more than the hut and everything in it, maybe it's not worth bombing
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #588468

XSI wrote:When the bomb is worth more than the hut and everything in it, maybe it's not worth bombing
can't put a price on human life! *UCAVs your shitty village*
XSI

Post by XSI » #588622

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... avy-losses
White House ‘monitoring’ GameStop share surge as US hedge fund pulls out
Love this stuff
For those completely unaware
>Hedge funds get together and conspire to crash Gamestop stock price so they can make some money
>Borrow money to try to fuck over the stock with contractual obligation to buy the stock later
>digg and the 4chan investment boards hear about this
>Buy gamestop shares en masse, driving up the price
>Price went from basically nothing to several hundreds of dollars
>Rich people lose billions gambling on the stock market
>Whine and complain, asking for investigations and bans from the stock market, everything from 'financial terrorism' and 'legalized robbery' was said. Asking for new rules about who is allowed to trade stocks at all
>Meanwhile, the people involved in this are selling off stock that was previously completely worthless to pay for their debts and medical expenses
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #588634

So all you have to do to get rich is get 4chan to buy a failed company's stocks en masse then cash out when the prices skyrocket?
XSI

Post by XSI » #588647

Yep
Hedge funds have lost somewhere between 10 and 15 billion now
They're trying to push for market reforms to stop the 'poor people' from buying stocks now to prevent this from happening again

All this because they wanted to gamble on Gamestop stocks and their bet went exceptionally poor
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #588648

the hedge funds shorted literally 140% of the stock of the company, expecting the price of the stocks to drop

instead, the price rose massively from like $15 to $400 thanks to a perfect storm of internet morons, meaning those hedge funds took a loss to the tune of 140% of a 25-fold increase so they're getting fucking rinsed

basically they tried to pull off the scam from The Producers while digg knocked out Springtime For Hitler
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #588651

digg is one of the most manipulated social platforms on the internet, it wouldn't surprise me if this was just a pump&dump scam by some bored billionaire
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #588657

It was all a pump&dump by the digg owners tencent and the chinese government
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #588691

Grazyn wrote:So all you have to do to get rich is get 4chan to buy a failed company's stocks en masse then cash out when the prices skyrocket?
Anything can be pumped like this, provided there's enough interest.
NSFW: