Man_Shroom peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Man_Shroom peanut

Post by Malkraz » #588891

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28408
please fuck off of bagil coffeedragon this is total brainrot banbot behavior except this isn't banbottable it's just retarded
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Re: Man_Shroom peanut

Post by saprasam » #588896

the joys of being a victim of brainrot
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
Man_Shroom
Byond Username: Man_Shroom

Post by Man_Shroom » #588899

i would like to state for the record that i am a retard so you can not make fun of me for anything
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #588902

Man_Shroom wrote:i would like to state for the record that i am a retard so you can not make fun of me for anything
Please wait for the round to end before making an appeal as it contains in-round info. I'm very strong and powerful I'm an admin and you broke the rules.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #588903

TheWiznard wrote:
Man_Shroom wrote:i would like to state for the record that i am a retard so you can not make fun of me for anything
Please wait for the round to end before making an appeal as it contains in-round info. I'm very strong and powerful I'm an admin and you broke the rules.
but this has always been a rule to avoid getting to avoid people learning who the traitors were and were not while they play
Man_Shroom

Post by Man_Shroom » #588905

this is true, and if i understood the logs i would check the time i made the post and the time the round ended and try to determine if it is possible for an epic gamer to read my forum posts, decode who were the 5-6 individuals who had AA, find and locate them in-game and then take the AA card to use for their own purposes, all within the timeframe starting at my forum post and ending when the round naturally ended or the shuttle came.

but i dont know the logs
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #588912

Armhulen wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
but this has always been a rule to avoid getting to avoid people learning who the traitors were and were not while they play
thats not what it was about sure posting during round is bad i agree with lol I mean idk why I'm even malding just sad this is tg now I guess
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #588920

>get an appeal for a dogshit dayban
>reply to it within 11 minutes about the round being in-progress
>fuck off and don't give an actual reply probably until it's already expired
absolute power move
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #588921

A clean signature is a clean mind I whisper to myself as the shadowmen draw ever closer.
[this space reserved]
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #588924

I hate aa hop but not only was this not an aa hop it was a hop putting more than minimum effort into their job.

AA is only really cancer when it has id console access cause then command access can be spread...
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #588925

>coffeedragon
>shit ban
wow color me surprised
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #588926

he got day banned for this not even job ban, not even ce setting sm wrong gets daybanned, did he have prior notes? or was it just admin disrespect for the fact this man didnt read manuel rules before playing bagil on low pop
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #588927

coffee was active for 2 1/2 hours after their post in the thread for the record
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #588948

so who’s making the admin complaint
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
Man_Shroom

Post by Man_Shroom » #588954

its all good bros im getting good at TGMC now
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #588955

FAILRP! FAILRP!
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #588956

This isn't about u shroom it's about an admin overexerting their power to a ridiculous degree over dumb RP shit on a non-rp server to micro-manage players
Let us play the dumb game
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #588958

Malkraz wrote:This isn't about u shroom it's about an admin overexerting their power to a ridiculous degree over dumb RP shit on a non-rp server to micro-manage players
LRP isn't Non-RP
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #588960

If you're going to have your hand up my ass while I'm playing at least give the front a little toot too.
ArcaneDefence
Byond Username: ArcaneDefence

Post by ArcaneDefence » #588964

Malkraz wrote:at least give the front a little toot too.
begone brapposter
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #588969

RaveRadbury wrote:
Malkraz wrote:This isn't about u shroom it's about an admin overexerting their power to a ridiculous degree over dumb RP shit on a non-rp server to micro-manage players
LRP isn't Non-RP
giving people funny stuff for funny reasons fits the LRP niche pretty well though
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master

Post by RaveRadbury » #588970

terranaut wrote:
RaveRadbury wrote:LRP isn't Non-RP
giving people funny stuff for funny reasons fits the LRP niche pretty well though
Yeah that's a good point, I'm just pointing out Malkraz's mis-take because this is the second time in the last day or so where he's asserted that we have some sort of Non-RP server(s)
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #588971

I like coffee but I don't like some of these bans. This isn't "fuck you 7 day ban first offense suck my dick" though. Policy thread?
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #588974

I've been saying there should be a policy thread but im too lazy to make one myself.
[this space reserved]
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #588983

You know exactly what I mean radbury Manuel is explicitly referred to as the roleplay server
Man_Shroom

Post by Man_Shroom » #588987

how do i get good at Boiler guys
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master

Post by RaveRadbury » #588992

Malkraz wrote:You know exactly what I mean radbury Manuel is explicitly referred to as the roleplay server
You'd be surprised, we get people coming in thinking that we have some sort of "No-rules" server or something like that. LRP isn't No-RP. There's a big difference, idk it feels like you're pushing the overton window when you gloss over it and call it non-RP.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #588996

LRP is no-RP
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #589004

I'm saying it as "servers that aren't the dedicated RP server" but I get how it can be misunderstood because we didn't use to have an "RP server"
Anyway there's virtually no precedent for this on LRP when the dope isn't just handing out AA willy nilly or knowingly giving it out to traitors. Half the rounds HoP will just give Clown AA for the meme who then spreads it anyway. You RARELY see them actually require stamps and to go and act like that's bad RP on fucking Bagil of all servers is complete retardation and micro-management horse shit.
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #589027

Why is there a manuel ban on bagil? This ban stinks
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #589044

Man, all these bans are about all the things that pissed me off when I was playing head/security, like this guy handing out all access to everyone except security. I'd love to call em a banbot, but they're targetting behavior that would have sent my monitor out of a window. Arguably these bans are reaching out a bit too far, could have also just been regarded as IC issue, but as long as it just keeps hitting all the people I don't like, well... tehehehe.
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
CoffeeDragon16
Byond Username: CoffeeDragon16

Post by CoffeeDragon16 » #589045

I think the point of the ban has gotten lost, said point being when you're ahelped asked not to do something, don't immediately resume doing it
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #589046

CoffeeDragon16 wrote:I think the point of the ban has gotten lost, said point being when you're ahelped asked not to do something, don't immediately resume doing it
ok thats cool and all but like
the counterargument is "why doesn't manuelmin jannie banbot just ahelp people to follow the manuel rules and bang they now get to rule 1 ban anyone who doesn't abide by manuel rules"?

Where's the line where administrators have to say "ok well I don't like this personally since i exclusively play manuel but I can't just overextend admin powers through the one-two of 'ahelp to stop' and 'ban after they don't' because it's NOT AGAINST THE RULES ALREADY REEE"?

If I was an admin and ahelped someone to never play felinid again and then they played felinid again would that be a-ok to ban them? Where's a good definition of "too disruptive to a round" that admins and players can follow by? And why does it seem like "too disruptive to a round" is being ported from MRP to a historically LRP-y LRP server?
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #589048

I wouldn't even ban for this on a hrp server I don't know why people have this idea that higher rp levels means fun isn't allowed

you can hrp discworld or hitch hikers guide to the galaxy if you wanted to and that's far from a serious no fun allowed setting
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #589049

Screemonster wrote:I wouldn't even ban for this on a hrp server I don't know why people have this idea that higher rp levels means fun isn't allowed
Yeah, that’s the weirdest part. It’s not like he just handed out AA for nothing. He made people go through all sorts of administrative hoops to do so. This is classic paperwork HoP, and I am shocked that such a common practice, even on Manuel, is considered bannable by some admins.
► Show Spoiler
Qustinnus
Byond Username: Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #589051

so i tell em go get the heads of staff stamps and come back.
`
half of the stamps mentioned weren't even from heads.

this is pretty cringe behavior but the real issue is that you can put access on literaly any ID that easily so I can't wait for the ID re-design to be in.
Kel
Byond Username: Jaraxxus

Post by Kel » #589052

Malkraz wrote:>get an appeal for a dogshit dayban
>reply to it within 11 minutes about the round being in-progress
>fuck off and don't give an actual reply probably until it's already expired
absolute power move
this is honestly the worst part
CoffeeDragon16

Post by CoffeeDragon16 » #589055

Qustinnus wrote:
so i tell em go get the heads of staff stamps and come back.
`
half of the stamps mentioned weren't even from heads.

this is pretty cringe behavior but the real issue is that you can put access on literaly any ID that easily so I can't wait for the ID re-design to be in.
yet another code issue jannies have to pick up after
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #589057

there was no issue until you fabricated one retard
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master

Post by RaveRadbury » #589066

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: ok thats cool and all but like
the counterargument is "why doesn't manuelmin jannie banbot just ahelp people to follow the manuel rules and bang they now get to rule 1 ban anyone who doesn't abide by manuel rules"?

Where's the line where administrators have to say "ok well I don't like this personally since i exclusively play manuel but I can't just overextend admin powers through the one-two of 'ahelp to stop' and 'ban after they don't' because it's NOT AGAINST THE RULES ALREADY REEE"?

If I was an admin and ahelped someone to never play felinid again and then they played felinid again would that be a-ok to ban them? Where's a good definition of "too disruptive to a round" that admins and players can follow by? And why does it seem like "too disruptive to a round" is being ported from MRP to a historically LRP-y LRP server?
What are you even on about Coffee has over 2000 rounds on Bagil and 8 on Manuel
CoffeeDragon16

Post by CoffeeDragon16 » #589067

slightly more than absolute bare minimum RP = manuel, duh
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #589085

And this is why Adminwho is the most useful verb in the game
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #589088

I've often asked for stamps as a bounty to get as a HoP, so what would you suggest as an alternative, Coffee?
CoffeeDragon16

Post by CoffeeDragon16 » #589089

Oh, access bounties are fine, it's just when they're repeatedly giving access to stuff like armory and upload is what bothers me. As I said, that's not why I banned even, just that they kept doing it right after I told them not to.
teepeepee
Byond Username: Teepeepee

Post by teepeepee » #589090

ban for admin disrespect
lol
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #589091

>Micro-manage a player and try to force them not to do something it's completely acceptable for them to do otherwise
>They keep doing it because that's retarded
>Oops sorry kid that's a banning!
This is a really slimy way to ban someone for not actually breaking any rules
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #589092

Its not really "ban for admin disrespect" when it's a "dude stop doing this" and the guy just keeps doing it.

Made a policy thread. Fight there.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #589096

By the way why do these appeals keep getting moved to Resolved before the player has acknowledged the response or a headmin has weighed in?
You were already told here https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 64#p583164 not to lock and move appeals before the headmins have looked at them.
Last edited by Malkraz on Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
teepeepee
Byond Username: Teepeepee

Post by teepeepee » #589097

bake the cake bigot
this is an admin ruling and rulings are FINAL
CoffeeDragon16

Post by CoffeeDragon16 » #589111

Malkraz wrote:By the way why do these appeals keep getting moved to Resolved before the player has acknowledged the response or a headmin has weighed in?
You were already told here https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 64#p583164 not to lock and move appeals before the headmins have looked at them.
because the ban expired, there's nothing to appeal. even if they wanted to do a note appeal the note itself is factually correct so it isn't valid for a note appeal