>>>CLICK HERE!<<< discord ban appeal peanut (CATGIRLS!!!)

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

>>>CLICK HERE!<<< discord ban appeal peanut (CATGIRLS!!!)

Post by iwishforducks » #590533

Bottom post of the previous page:

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28528

lol
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: >>>CLICK HERE!<<< discord ban appeal peanut (CATGIRLS!!!)

Post by oranges » #590851

terranaut wrote:
Autismal wrote:Funny how a guy offhandedly says a word not directed at anyone who could even be identified as part of that identity gets a banned despite the rule clearly stating "It is not our goal to create or enforce a list of banned words" but an admin outright and directly calling a half black man a nigger and refusing to acknowledge or apologize gets absolutely no form of punishment nor warning from the head of staff. and a fellow community member who stalked him for months and intentionally antagonized him to collect all the original "evidence" against him then goes on a rant about how "halfies" deserve no claim to feel oppressed is also again outright ignored by the admins. I guess he doesn't have enough melanin to warrant justice.
remember when the new rule was introduced and a bunch of people said it was a shit rule and would lead to this kind of situation and they were laughed at
yeah lol
man if only someone was willing to stand up for bigots and racists.

Hmm I wonder why nobody would do that???
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #590858

oranges wrote: man if only someone was willing to stand up for bigots and racists.

Scared?
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #590859

No, just aware that if society bans clowns and you make a libertarian speech forum that also allows clowns you'll end up with 7 million clowns and 3 die hard libertarians.
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #590865

oranges wrote:No, just aware that if society bans clowns and you make a libertarian speech forum that also allows clowns you'll end up with 7 million clowns and 3 die hard libertarians.
Le antisemistim number, unwholesome, I'm downvoting and reporting your post you jew-hating citrus
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #590870

saprasam wrote:
chesse20 wrote:if someone used a transphobic slur in my discord i'd tell them to write a 6 page essay on the trangender rights movement and mute them until they finished it and sent it to me but the tgstation discord isn't my discord
this makes everything worse just by doing this
you are stupid
I think they want to educate them on the issues they know nothing about to try to increase the likelihood that they drop the bigotry but like me these people can't read and they also have no interest in learning about things they've already decided to hate, unless it's cherrypicked anecdotes that confirm their biases (like what you see posted off-topic on 4chan daily). At the same time though even if the expectation were realistic forcing people to accept your point of view as fact (even if it is) obviously doesn't work. You need to persuade them or at least try to find some common ground. And the issue isn't transgenderism, the issue is internalised shame and social stigma.
oranges wrote: man if only someone was willing to stand up for bigots and racists.
Bigots and racists are tough and cool enough to stand up for themselves. I'm kidding, of course.
BONERMASTER wrote:

Scared?
If you lived up to the values represented by the character in your avatar you wouldn't be here.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #590872

cacogen wrote:
saprasam wrote:
chesse20 wrote:if someone used a transphobic slur in my discord i'd tell them to write a 6 page essay on the trangender rights movement and mute them until they finished it and sent it to me but the tgstation discord isn't my discord
you are stupid
I think they want to educate them on the issues they know nothing about to try to increase the likelihood that they drop the bigotry but like me these people can't read and they also have no interest in learning about things they've already decided to hate, unless it's cherrypicked anecdotes that confirm their biases (like what you see posted off-topic on 4chan daily). At the same time though even if the expectation were realistic forcing people to accept your point of view as fact (even if it is) obviously doesn't work. You need to persuade them or at least try to find some common ground. And the issue isn't transgenderism, the issue is internalised shame and social stigma.
the idea is theyre people you could keep perma banned without losing any sleep. the essay is just in the rare chance they're really dedicated
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #590873

Jaredfogle wrote:
cacogen wrote:
saprasam wrote:
you are stupid
the idea is theyre people you could keep perma banned without losing any sleep. the essay is just in the rare chance they're really dedicated
Did you forget to switch accounts or are just both uplinked to the Ameritard hivemind?
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #590874

Rohen_Tahir wrote:
Jaredfogle wrote:
cacogen wrote:
saprasam wrote:
you are stupid
Did you forget to switch accounts or are just both uplinked to the Ameritard hivemind?
no just the thought is sort of hillarious to me. i don't think we lose anything perma banning these types of people
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #590875

cacogen wrote:
BONERMASTER wrote:Scared?
If you lived up to the values represented by the character in your avatar you wouldn't be here.
Watch out, I think a throwing knife is coming your way-
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #590876

>insulting bonermaster for any reason at all

for shame, good man.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #590878

BONERMASTER wrote:
cacogen wrote:
BONERMASTER wrote:Scared?
Watch out, I think a throwing knife is coming your way-
Why did you cut off? Did it come back at you?
NSFW:

Qustinnus
Byond Username: Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #590879

why dont we just ban blurbo too and then everything is resolved
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #590880

This is what u get when u let people into your community
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #590881

Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
This is definitely one of the posts ever made on the tgstation forums at https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #590883

we post in a community
NSFW:

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #590885

cacogen wrote:we post in a community
Not for long :?
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #590891

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaanywaaaaaaaaaays...
Jaredfogle wrote:i don't think we lose anything perma banning these types of people
So a person holding certain views invariably excludes the possibility of that person's participation in this community being a net positive for the community? Very interesting, please elaborate on your thought process.
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #590896

you don't even need to actually hold certain views to be labelled "these types of people"
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #590908

Get in the camp silly
NSFW:

oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #590915

Rohen_Tahir wrote:aaaaaaaaaaaaaaanywaaaaaaaaaays...
Jaredfogle wrote:i don't think we lose anything perma banning these types of people
So a person holding certain views invariably excludes the possibility of that person's participation in this community being a net positive for the community? Very interesting, please elaborate on your thought process.
no need, just observe the results as we are seeing them live right now and notice that neither tinodrima or blurbo have ever offered a net positive
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #590920

oranges wrote:
no need, just observe the results as we are seeing them live right now and notice that neither tinodrima or blurbo have ever offered a net positive
Nice shitpost but proof by example is not valid reasoning.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #590931

good enough for me
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #590943

Bruh its not that they "hold certain views", it's a lack of basic decorum. You can have whatever views you want and nobody cares until you start spouting them.

Shouting MONDAYS MONDAYS MONDAYS MONDAYS does nothing other than telling others "ignore me, my head was used as a basketball during my youth".
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #590946

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Bruh its not that they "hold certain views", it's a lack of basic decorum. You can have whatever views you want and nobody cares until you start spouting them.

Shouting MONDAYS MONDAYS MONDAYS MONDAYS does nothing other than telling others "ignore me, my head was used as a basketball during my youth".
Being british is not an argument.
tinodrima7020
Byond Username: TinoDrima7020

Post by tinodrima7020 » #590947

oranges wrote:
By that logic we should remove you as you've never offered a net positive either. In fact I'd say it's a net negative when you keep making and passing garbage changes :oops:

Edit:
Spoiler:
If you actually played the game, you'd be able to create at least one cohesive change to the game you love to peacock about.
If you see this image please show Subject217 some love. He's in a dark place right now :(
Spoiler:
Fikou wrote:
The problem is that the autistic fucking admins on these SS13 servers, so drunk with power, so intoxicated on the scent of their sweaty ballsacks as they drown in 'decision making' and 'responsibility', things they've never had before, hand out permabans for next to nothing. Why not a 3 month ban? Why not a 6 month ban? No. A fucking perma ban. Nevermind that people change, nevermind that people have shitty days or good days, nevermind that FOREVER IS A FUCKING LONG TIME, no... Permabans. And then they expect you to appeal on the forums so they can have MORE POWER, MORE DECISION MAKING. "HOO HOO, LOOKIT ME MOMMY, I GET TO DECIDE THE FATE OF THIS MAN HOOOO HOOOOOO WOWEEE SO EXCITE, MY LITTLE WINKY WILLY IS GETTING CHUB-CHUB, MOMMY." And let's be fucking absolutely real here, the only reason admins want people to sign up for the fucking forums to fucking ban appeal is so they can sell the members e-mails to, like, Chinese realtors or some shit.
XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #590949

Rohen_Tahir wrote:
XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Bruh its not that they "hold certain views", it's a lack of basic decorum. You can have whatever views you want and nobody cares until you start spouting them.

Man what
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #590955

oranges wrote:No, just aware that if society bans clowns and you make a libertarian speech forum that also allows clowns you'll end up with 7 million clowns and 3 die hard libertarians.
so 7,000,003 clowns 8-)
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #590965

"lack of decorum" is a new one i'll give u that
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #590967

awesome 100 more replies than my last peanut thread im rising up the ranks quick :D :D :D :D
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)

PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #590970

Rohen_Tahir wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
This is definitely one of the posts ever made on the tgstation forums at https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/.
i cannot refute either of these statements, they are objectively correct
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #590977

noticed you ignored my post about deleting the thread pkp
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #590989

So then I guess it's safe to say that everyone else saying "tranny" and "nigger" also hold prejudice against transsexuals and black people
you just straight up admitted that this is indeed a targeted ban, rather than a comprehensive enforcement of a vague rule.
I didn't ban you.
And no, I don't hold serious prejudice against trans people, I've held conversations with trans members in the channel just fine without insulting or degrading them.
You don't get bonus points for doing what you're supposed to, nor does it automatically mean you're not prejudiced.
I think I should be able to say slurs along with everyone else because when shitposting in the Shitposting With Politics channels, Shitpost as the Shitposters do, unless slurs are against the rules which I was under the impression they weren't.
I think you shouldn't be able to, not to mention that I think most of the folks that hang out in there are pretty toxic. Mind you, I don't make the rules and I'll uphold them as they're written, but I'm also allowed to disagree with them at the same time.
Also, I've received this image lately, referencing me as a "halfie". I take offense to that so could you go ahead and remove this member from the community. I am sure there are other biracial members in the community who do not appreciate being belittled for their race.
That's fucked up, I'm not a Discord jannie but I'll point this in their direction.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #590991

Blurbo's halfie rant was v. cringe and they should at least be warned because it was a rant about disqualifying mixed race people from being offended by certain slurs
MrAlphonzo
Byond Username: MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #590992

[youtube]mQaKl5sa7zk[/youtube]

mfw I try to shitpost without using gamer words for more than one minute
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on
oranges wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:We're all friends here.
What fucking planet are you living on
oranges wrote: i'm not taking advice from a bottom bitch
OOC: IcePacks: vtubers
OOC: IcePacks: anime
OOC: IcePacks: two mistakes mankind has yet to rectify
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #590993

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:

Man what
This is a forum for a spessmen game where people spamming OOC chat with copypasted trollfaces pre-round and post-round is normal, not the freaking Court of St James's.
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #590994

IkeTG wrote:
saprasam wrote:
explain how
>le forced 2 do something that they hate
>goes & complains on 4chan and goes "wtf trannies bad"
>stigma against trans people increases in certain communities (da vocal minority!!) which causes shit
there's your reason
just fuckin ban them or whatever same thing but forcing somebody to do something to get back in is and always will be annoying in my mind
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #590995

I play elite dangerous and there was a hilarious thread recently about a group that happened to have a discord full of racist nazi shit getting banned from ED because they were scamming new players and all the Free Speech Defenders came out of the woodwork to screech about the slippery slope that if you can people for being racists then what's next huh if a company's allowed to refuse service to a racist in a video game (regardless of whether the racism is the reason to refuse service) then what's next huh are doctors allowed to refuse service because you posted the n word in discord

people were seriously equating "you are actively driving away our other customers and we would rather you not do that" with the idea of it becoming legal for a utility company to refuse you water because of your political views lmao
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #590996

saprasam wrote:
IkeTG wrote:
saprasam wrote:
explain how
>stigma against trans people increases in certain communities (da vocal minority!!) which causes shit
there's your reason
just fuckin ban them or whatever same thing but forcing somebody to do something to get back in is and always will be annoying in my mind
you had this long and this is what you came up with? go to the back of class
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #590999

playing Elite Dangerous should be a bannable offense
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #591000

Malkraz wrote:playing Elite Dangerous should be a bannable offense
our punishment is having to play elite dangerous
chesse20
Byond Username: Laserdog

Post by chesse20 » #591003

saprasam wrote:
IkeTG wrote:
saprasam wrote:
explain how
there's your reason
Why aren't your digg meme arrows green?
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #591009

Screemonster wrote:
the only reason im able to get into it is VR and my friend helped me get started, i had it a few years back but never really got into it

mining with a podcast on or exploring deep space is quite comfy, just did some runs to get engineering mats and am mining to get an anaconda setup for exploration with my friends once odyssey comes out
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #591011

AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #591012

Coconutwarrior97 wrote:
Screemonster wrote:
the only reason im able to get into it is VR and my friend helped me get started, i had it a few years back but never really got into it

mining with a podcast on or exploring deep space is quite comfy, just did some runs to get engineering mats and am mining to get an anaconda setup for exploration with my friends once odyssey comes out
I basically grew up on Frontier and Wing Commander and Privateer and so on, for a longass time even after I heard about it I didn't pick it up 'cause the mmo-lite aspect turned me off

like what I really wanted was something with the narrative structure of something like an open-world RPG but flying spaceships, like you couldn't do the sort of "pick which side you want to help for this quest and your choice affects the rest of your playthrough" thing that RPGs have in a multiplayer game

but then the typical story of "all my buddies are playing this and want me to get into it, oh look it's on sale I guess I'll join them, oh no they got bored with it right as I was getting into it" happened
XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #591013

"Oh yeah I banned you after a headmin said go for it"

"I WANT A HEADMIN REVIEW!!!!!!"

Headmin posts.

lmao rekt
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #591036

IkeTG wrote:
saprasam wrote:
IkeTG wrote:
saprasam wrote:
chesse20 wrote:words
you had this long and this is what you came up with? go to the back of class
i’m a simple man
chesse20 wrote:Why aren't your digg meme arrows green?
too lazy
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
Denton
Byond Username: Denton-30
Github Username: 81Denton

Post by Denton » #591038

Qustinnus wrote:why dont we just ban blurbo too and then everything is resolved
facts
Autismal
Byond Username: Mr C0urier

Post by Autismal » #591089

Vekter wrote:Image
I sure hope you have the same reaction to blurbo and his halfies comment
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #591163

It's strange that /tg/station hasn't tried to implement space. Then I could have a game I actually enjoy to listen to podcasts to.

Is halfie offensive because it implies half-black or half-white?
NSFW:

trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #591165

cacogen wrote:It's strange that /tg/station hasn't tried to implement space. Then I could have a game I actually enjoy to listen to podcasts to.

what
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #591167

trollbreeder wrote:
cacogen wrote:It's strange that /tg/station hasn't tried to implement space. Then I could have a game I actually enjoy to listen to podcasts to.

what