Banned for Ban Evading (Long lost the account, thats why)

Appeals which have been closed.
VAPESMOKER420XX

Banned for Ban Evading (Long lost the account, thats why)

Post by VAPESMOKER420XX » #592580

BYOND account: VAPESMOKER420XX
Character name: not showing in ban message (It was Nigga Jim)
Ban type: By Host
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: BAN EVASION :0
Time ban was placed: 2021, 01-27
Server you were playing on when banned: It is not showing on ban screen
Round ID in which ban was placed: 155099
Your side of the story: Years ago i was banned in manuel for fail RP and killing myself for no real reason, it took me a while to realize why everyone was being so serius until i remenbered that Manuel is an "RP ONLY", i did an pretty big opsie no RPing AT ALL, but it was a year ago and i did not remembered the account name or password, i was missing TG and one of my secondary accounts was logged in so i just joined the server. Its a pain in the ass not being able to play in my mom's network and get every account banned when loggin in here, so i wish to come clean. I don't have the account of the last ban but im no serial griefer i just want to cook and act like a obnoxius black guy
Why you think you should be unbanned: It was really fair, fail RP and killing yourself in front of one of those centcom agents (that i was 100% it was an admin wanting to know why the fuck the captain was acting like a retard) but i really dont have the account name of the last ban, i just want to play tg again
References of good conduct: i have all jobs available and played them all
Anything else we should know: I travel a lot, and own a lot of PCs, getting caught ban evading would one day happen, but instead of just going to another network i want to keep my name clean, if needed even another account. I just want to play TG again.
(Ive been playing a lot of VG recently, in all places)
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Re: Banned for Ban Evading (Long lost the account, thats why)

Post by Timberpoes » #592588

Banning admin: Timberpoes
Ban reason: Banned from the server permanently - Ban Evasion - When questioned to links to other accounts which were permabanned banned from our servers, admitted "Im ip banned for not rp in manuel#I was using this account in other ips#If i grief for a spitsecond just stickban me" - Please appeal your bans properly in the future at https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=7

Can you recall which other accounts you've used in the past? Even just parts of account names can help us find a match.

Failing that, if you can remember the character names you used during that time period? We can link the names you've used in-game to accounts as well. Can you remember the banning admin?

If there is any additional information that will help us find which account(s) you were previously permanently banned under, please think hard and share it.

My intent is to find the original accounts you were banned on and talk to the original banning admins so we can figure this all out for you!
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
VAPESMOKER420XX

Post by VAPESMOKER420XX » #593230

The names where, that i recall, Joe Mama, Sam Hyde, Joe Rogan and Nigga Jim
I was banned for those names sometimes in Manuel
Can you recall which other accounts you've used in the past? Even just parts of account names can help us find a match? I can't, most are temp mail ones that i created in byond with bullshit names. it is real eazy to just use college network or a public PC, There was one time i got a 69 minute ban for some bullshit, i just created another account, sometimes i even forget the email or the name and i create another account in another computer, in another network. But covid and shit i just want to come clean and play at home, not on "the run" from admins.
tryed to make auschwitz as HoS/Warden once or twice for a gang of catpeople/lizarmen, that got me perma banned in one of these names above,
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #593269

Okay, with that info and my own personal notes I made on your ban when I did it, I'm linking the following pieces of information together:

Your other ckeys include:
nicolas911 (matches to Sam Hyde, Joe Mama, Joe Rogan, similar account names, shares IP and CID with others in this list)
nicolas6969 (similar account name, shares IP and CID with others in this list)
nicolas42069 (similar account name, shares IP and CID with others in this list)

nicolas42069 is the permabanned account I have scribbled in my notes.

Here are the ban details for that account's permaban:
Date and time: 2020-10-31 05:28:28
Banning admin: pumpkin0
Server: Manuel
Ban reason: Banned from the server permanently - Kept throwing metal foam grenades into medbay, got demoted and then kept coming back again afterwars, used racial slurs and yelled out about the CMO 'erping'. Displayed no intention other than to grief. If you feel this ban has been placed incorrectly, please make an appeal on the forums.

Please make a ban appeal for nicolas42069 with the above set of ban details. If THAT ban gets lifted, we'll have another look at your evasion ban and decide what to do from there.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Pumpkin0
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Pumpkin0

Post by Pumpkin0 » #593286

Since my name has popped up here, I'd like to note that "Years ago" in reference to your ban on manuel was only four months. Manuel has barely existed for one year at this point, too.
the w