official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

General SS13 Chat
Sus
Byond Username: Put me in slot 1 if not a bot

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by Sus » #593453

Bottom post of the previous page:

Rohesie wrote:
Tlaltecuhtli wrote:>We have actual unironic nazis, people who seriously identify as such, in our community.
>Take a peek at the politics channel.

do these people even play the game? i havent seen anyone talking about restoring the german nationalist party in ooc
They mostly just spew bigotry in discord and in-game (rule 11 has helped removing some of the most obvious ones, but not everyone of them), and tend to be the ones that defend keeping the slurs the most.
One could argue the slurs are not bigotry, they're just some set of neutral terms that don't carry any of the initial connotation, but then you look at who are the frequent users and have a chat with them on their worldview thoughts and you see the theory falls apart quickly.
The same argument on freedom of expression used to defend bigotry could be used to defend erotic content. And in both cases it falls flat for the same reason.
vore time
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #593454

I don't get why people don't like the idea of just straight up banning certain words

how does it impact your ability to play spessman atmos sim if you can't say the n-word

nothing of value would be lost if everyone who had any desire to say the n-word could no longer play
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
thehogshotgun
Byond Username: Thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #593455

NoxVS wrote:I don't get why people don't like the idea of just straight up banning certain words

how does it impact your ability to play spessman atmos sim if you can't say the n-word

nothing of value would be lost if everyone who had any desire to say the n-word could no longer play
u = fag
thehogshotgun
Byond Username: Thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #593457

Omni wrote:I really hope Rave and Sticky win playervote and adminvote, and turn up inclusiveness, friendliness, happiness, manuelness and all other -esses to maximum. As a matter of fact I hope TGstation becomes fiery blazing sun of goodness, instantly glassing all toxicity within lightyear range. Gravity of these two's sheer charisma will attract such tides of friends that these mere thousands of people that came here with Ssethtide will seem like grain of sand in the desert.
Not like I got anything to lose, so I do actually count on that.
you are everything wrong with the world
Sus
Byond Username: Put me in slot 1 if not a bot

Post by Sus » #593458

thehogshotgun wrote:
Omni wrote:I really hope Rave and Sticky win playervote and adminvote, and turn up inclusiveness, friendliness, happiness, manuelness and all other -esses to maximum. As a matter of fact I hope TGstation becomes fiery blazing sun of goodness, instantly glassing all toxicity within lightyear range. Gravity of these two's sheer charisma will attract such tides of friends that these mere thousands of people that came here with Ssethtide will seem like grain of sand in the desert.
Not like I got anything to lose, so I do actually count on that.
you are everything wrong with the world
Friendly fire.
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #593463

Sus was ejected.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #593465

Rohen was not doing tasks
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #593474

NoxVS wrote:I don't get why people don't like the idea of just straight up banning certain words

freeze peach
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #593475

BONERMASTER wrote:
Rohesie wrote: We have actual unironic nazis, people who seriously identify as such, in our community.
And that's a good thing!
yea it makes em easier to take out
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #593478

IkeTG wrote:
BONERMASTER wrote:
Rohesie wrote: We have actual unironic nazis, people who seriously identify as such, in our community.
And that's a good thing!
yea it makes em easier to take out
I'm gonna make my great grandad proud and kill a few nazi's for him
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #593479

Praise the lord and pass the ammunition.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #593485

something something
what rohesie thinks nazis are wrote:say slur = nazi
idk, i dont see anything in OOC
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #593490

oranges wrote:Rohen was not doing tasks
i can vouch for scheckeldorf, we were together all round
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Qustinnus
Byond Username: Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #593495

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #593516

Omni wrote:glassing all toxicity
Imagine if rowdy, aggressive, hostile, intolerant Australians were woke dogmatists instead of socially conservative hypermasculine racists. Rave will allow us to leverage imageboard culture for a different sort of intolerance.

I've received some accusations of slippery slope fearmongering like I'm some sort of reactionary retard so let me just clarify my meaning that regardless of whether pussifying /tg/ and banning players like RiskySikh for saying the n results in furries and other creeps previously relegated to infamous servers feeling comfortable moving in things will get very gay and people will get banned for shitty reasons with the direction people like Rave want to push things in. Sticky may turn it into the authoritarian liberal nightmare that is England's present day surveillance state. He's very confident he knows better than you what's best for the world. I hate /pol/, he doesn't like /pol/ but is the answer really to remove these retards from the server? It's an integral part of the 4chan experience for people to feel comfortable saying what they really believe and without that you lose a lot of the server's culture. To be replaced with what? digg.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Mothblocks
Code Maintainer

Post by Mothblocks » #593517

stopped reading your post a few lines in but you should know that furries are likely the only reason ss13 is alive today, you should check out the tgui they have on some of those servers. people using slurs don't contribute nearly as much to the development of ss13 as furries :D
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #593518

We can make furries do slave work for us
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #593519

cacogen wrote: It's an integral part of the 4chan experience for people to feel comfortable saying what they really believe and without that you lose a lot of the server's culture.
Rule 11 (Bigotry) Enforcement Guidelines wrote:And finally, remember, the goal is to remove the 'expression' of bigotry from the community, not to establish a thought crime against bigots, they can feel how ever they want as long as they can keep it to themselves.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #593528

Just cherry-picking one phrase out of all the things I've said on this topic and misrepresenting it by implying it means promoting bigotry and not just sharing political views other than dogmatic mainstream liberalism. This is the type of ResetEra language policing I'm talking about.
Jaredfogle wrote:stopped reading your post a few lines in but you should know that furries are likely the only reason ss13 is alive today, you should check out the tgui they have on some of those servers. people using slurs don't contribute nearly as much to the development of ss13 as furries :D
Why do we have to pick between them? The community is fine the way it is. If Terry is toxic, do what I do and only play there to insult their intelligence and get run over by a pair of stationary MULEs. If the Discord has /pol/ retards and you can't help but look at them and they aren't breaking any rules then maybe the problem is with you being unable to stand other people having stupid views and expressing them where you can see it.
NSFW:

RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master

Post by RaveRadbury » #593531

cacogen wrote:Just cherry-picking one phrase out of all the things I've said on this topic and misrepresenting it by implying it means promoting bigotry and not just sharing political views other than dogmatic mainstream liberalism. This is the type of ResetEra language policing I'm talking about.
No one is trying to remove sharing political views though, so it's not really clear then what's being lost. Care to elaborate?

I wasn't trying to imply that you were promoting bigotry, I was pointing out that your statement, "we should be able to say what we really believe" has already been compromised. I can see how it looks like I was trying to imply that. I apologize for implying that your argument promoted bigotry.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #593532

Qustinnus wrote:Image
Merde! This place is shittier than the Rhine!
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #593534

I spent ages writing a response to Rave's post on my phone but it read like shit. I may edit it on the computer and post it tomorrow. Ideally though I would care far less about this.

Suffice to say, when I said "saying what they really believe" I didn't mean it as a dogwhistle for the usual tedious, idiotic, terrible alt-right shit. I meant people not feeling unable to share views outside of those deemed acceptable by the majority or the administration for fear of being censored, punished or dogpiled. You see it on digg and you see it on ResetEra in an extreme way. All under a veneer of civility or decency.
NSFW:

Mothblocks
Code Maintainer

Post by Mothblocks » #593535

i dont know what resetera is, is that a gamergate kia thing

actioninja
Byond Username: Actioninja

Post by actioninja » #593536

All these right wing people are saying they're being banned or get dogpiled for being conservative. Frankly, it's ridiculous that this would ever happen. Nobody should be banned for advocating for lower taxes, smaller government, or gun rights, and it's ridiculous that these tech giants are censoring political views.

Surely this is what they mean when they complain, because it would be extremely intellectually dishonest if they were trying to spin getting banned for blatant bigotry or advocating for violence as "conservative viewpoints."
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #593537

actioninja wrote:advocating for violence as "conservative viewpoints."
Violence is a radical centrist viewpoint anyway

violence rocks 8-)
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #593538

Jaredfogle wrote:i dont know what resetera is, is that a gamergate kia thing
It's a left-wing forum. I think you have to provide real-world ID to register for it. It's notorious for the level to which it language polices its users, banning them for saying things deemed offensive by the admins even when it's clear they weren't intended to be and are extremely mild.

I'm not doing the insanity justice, though. Google some ban screencaps or something.
XivilaiAnaxes wrote:
actioninja wrote:advocating for violence as "conservative viewpoints."
Violence is a radical centrist viewpoint anyway

violence rocks 8-)
I'm going to glass you as a preventative measure
NSFW:

Mothblocks
Code Maintainer

Post by Mothblocks » #593539

looks like i was right, it is a gamergate kia thing. i didn't mean in the sense that they are gamergaters, but in that this is something only gamergate kia people would actually care about.

carry on

Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #593540

Jaredfogle wrote:Image

looks like i was right, it is a gamergate kia thing. i didn't mean in the sense that they are gamergaters, but in that this is something only gamergate kia people would actually care about.

carry on
That's a kym screenshot.
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer

Post by Mothblocks » #593541

Rohen_Tahir wrote:

carry on
That's a kym screenshot.
it sure is. everything else i found didn't mention anything else they were talking about. to be honest i feel like i know less than when i asked

Kel
Byond Username: Jaraxxus

Post by Kel » #593543

Jaredfogle wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:

carry on
That's a kym screenshot.
it sure is. everything else i found didn't mention anything else they were talking about. to be honest i feel like i know less than when i asked
well with a quick google search i have divined that they have banned all discussion of the new harry potter videogame solely because jk rowling association & her being a terf (she has no hand in the actual content in the game). and as previously mentioned you can browse through the literal sea of ban screenshots to get a vibe for how things are handled there. hint: if you disagree in any way that "goes against" their ideologies, that'll get you banned for some form of dismissive hatespeech or "drive-by". also making any sort of negative comment about the state of the website or moderation is bannable.

tldr:
Spoiler:
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #593545

oh shit what happened to this thread

Is this the usual bigotry discussion wherein the odds of a slippery slope of alt-right people who sniff their farts in #politics-containment turning this place into one which requires us to submit pictures of our arms to confirm our race each week before we can talk about 2d spacemans videogame, are measured against the odds of liberal people who sniff their farts in #politics-containment turning this place into one which we must submit our pronoun list each week before we can talk about 2d spacepersons videogame?
:clean:
I really like sticky's idea for the server where escalation is more lax. I predict rounds will devolve into pseudo-nations. I also like goof's idea of the alt-codebase server. God I wish Campbell was still up with its week long rounds.
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #593546

Jaredfogle wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:

carry on
That's a kym screenshot.
I found this on the 2nd page of the duckduckgo search, it's pretty informative.
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #593547

capsandi your post is diarrhea
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
Gigapuddi420
Byond Username: Gigapuddi420

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #593549

The dogpiling on Rave's platform is ridiculous, almost old Goof levels of people desperately posting their opinion then tying in a loose question trying to look like they are posting in good faith. At least it's not admins doing it this time so I can find it funny instead of embarrassing for the community.
Imperfect catgirl playing a imperfect game.
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #593560

Who tf is seethium 137 and how do I challenge him to a battle of autism?
Last edited by Rohen_Tahir on Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #593581

alt of maldium 137, and extremely powerful, do not fight!
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #593595

Our options are to demand skin pictures or ban black people for speaking like they speak because our white privilege makes us uncomfortable with a word they took back and reclaimed.

Or we can just look at the context.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #593613

Capsandi wrote:Is this the usual bigotry discussion wherein the odds of a slippery slope of alt-right people who sniff their farts in #politics-containment turning this place into one which requires us to submit pictures of our arms to confirm our race each week before we can talk about 2d spacemans videogame, are measured against the odds of liberal people who sniff their farts in #politics-containment turning this place into one which we must submit our pronoun list each week before we can talk about 2d spacepersons videogame?
No I don't think that's a good description of it at all
Jaredfogle wrote: it sure is. everything else i found didn't mention anything else they were talking about. to be honest i feel like i know less than when i asked
I don't think you tried very hard
Kel wrote:well with a quick google search i have divined that they have banned all discussion of the new harry potter videogame solely because jk rowling association & her being a terf (she has no hand in the actual content in the game). and as previously mentioned you can browse through the literal sea of ban screenshots to get a vibe for how things are handled there. hint: if you disagree in any way that "goes against" their ideologies, that'll get you banned for some form of dismissive hatespeech or "drive-by". also making any sort of negative comment about the state of the website or moderation is bannable.

tldr:
Spoiler:
Thank you
RaveRadbury wrote: No one is trying to remove sharing political views though, so it's not really clear then what's being lost. Care to elaborate?

I wasn't trying to imply that you were promoting bigotry, I was pointing out that your statement, "we should be able to say what we really believe" has already been compromised. I can see how it looks like I was trying to imply that. I apologize for implying that your argument promoted bigotry.
Ok I edited what I wrote last night I'm gonna try to take another crack at this:

I mean people not feeling able to share views outside of those deemed acceptable. You see it on digg with voting or on ResetEra with the admins. You seem like you'd ban anything you deemed unacceptable regardless of intent.

Banning slurs is the first step. I see lowering toxicity and sanitising the place for regular people as a veneer. I forsee worse language policing and banning political discussion the administration disapproves of.

People are right to be uncomfortable of your political speak. I get the sense you aren't being forthcoming about where you'd like to take this place. A place that enforces woke politics, I suspect. Completely different.

You will ruin the server's culture. I like 4chan's honesty. It's not insincere like digg and doesn't reward garbage. By caring more about civility than the truth you're moving us away from that.

The /pol/ types here don't create the problems they do on 4chan because of the rules and the lack of anonymity. The toxicity and bigotry they present is already muted. I don't see the need to add more rules to combat it.
NSFW:

oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #593641

cacogen is actually incapable of keeping his opinions to himself that's why he's worried about the potential for new rules
Gigapuddi420
Byond Username: Gigapuddi420

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #593645

cacogen wrote:The /pol/ types here don't create the problems they do on 4chan because of the rules and the lack of anonymity. The toxicity and bigotry they present is already muted. I don't see the need to add more rules to combat it.
thank god us 4chan boys are around to protect the speech around these parts.
Imperfect catgirl playing a imperfect game.
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master

Post by RaveRadbury » #593648

cacogen wrote: You seem like you'd ban anything you deemed unacceptable regardless of intent.

Banning slurs is the first step. I see lowering toxicity and sanitising the place for regular people as a veneer. I forsee worse language policing and banning political discussion the administration disapproves of.

People are right to be uncomfortable of your political speak. I get the sense you aren't being forthcoming about where you'd like to take this place. A place that enforces woke politics, I suspect. Completely different.

You will ruin the server's culture. I like 4chan's honesty. It's not insincere like digg and doesn't reward garbage. By caring more about civility than the truth you're moving us away from that.

The /pol/ types here don't create the problems they do on 4chan because of the rules and the lack of anonymity. The toxicity and bigotry they present is already muted. I don't see the need to add more rules to combat it.
Oh wow, it seems like I've triggered some like, deep insecurity within you. You realize that I would be one of three people, right?

Also, I've been straightforward this whole time, I just have to work within restriction and people asking questions that require really carefully worded responses.

What truth are we losing?

I'm really not looking to enforce any politics. This all seems like common-sense polite stuff. Like, would you really feel comfortable saying slurs in public?
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #593651

im actually afro brazilian irl am i allowed to say the n word under fuhrer stickymayhem
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master

Post by RaveRadbury » #593655

Flatulent wrote:im actually afro brazilian irl am i allowed to say the n word under fuhrer stickymayhem
Claims like this could be bad faith, and if so, how are meant to validate them? Becoming the skin color police is a terrible idea. Common sense is to just say "Hey, we shouldn't verify anyone's race, let's just not use slurs and play spaceman game."

It's a total bog to validate casual, free slur usage.

The contents of this appeal have demonstrated that in cases where people claim their racial status, they are still questioned and demeaned for it.
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #593656

as mso said earlier, mandatory skin checks must be implemented

if we take it a step further, all people with white skin who say racial slurs must be exiled to a special server like campbell to spend the rest of their lives there
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #593663

we need DNA tests
you need to be 20% african american to say the n word
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Kel
Byond Username: Jaraxxus

Post by Kel » #593664

isnt it racist to exclude people from things based off of their race?
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #593666

oranges wrote:cacogen is actually incapable of keeping his opinions to himself
This is one of the most accurate things you've ever said about me thank you
oranges wrote:that's why he's worried about the potential for new rules
I don't usually have to say a slur to get my opinion across. i.e. whatever rules he adds I'll just have to fit my opinions into that framework
RaveRadbury wrote:I'm really not looking to enforce any politics. This all seems like common-sense polite stuff. Like, would you really feel comfortable saying slurs in public?
This is what THEY would say. The types who you remind me of who I'm describing with that post. This is a video game for children, NEETs and STEM autists with no social lives. Whether it's acceptable conduct in the real world shouldn't come into it. However, I do think the bigotry ban is a desirable thing. MSO has a good head for these types of things. But I've said that already.
Gigapuddi420 wrote:
cacogen wrote:The /pol/ types here don't create the problems they do on 4chan because of the rules and the lack of anonymity. The toxicity and bigotry they present is already muted. I don't see the need to add more rules to combat it.
thank god us 4chan boys are around to protect the speech around these parts.
There was an attempt at a strawman but it's so off-base nothing happened

I'm sorry for editing this after posting it but you knew it was going to happen
NSFW:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #593669

Kel wrote:isnt it racist to exclude people from things based off of their race?
its not racist if its directed against white people, they have descriminated for way too long
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master

Post by RaveRadbury » #593673

cacogen wrote:
RaveRadbury wrote:I'm really not looking to enforce any politics. This all seems like common-sense polite stuff. Like, would you really feel comfortable saying slurs in public?
This is what THEY would say. The types who you remind me of who I'm describing with that post. This is a video game for children, NEETs and STEM autists with no social lives. Whether it's acceptable conduct in the real world shouldn't come into it. However, I do think the bigotry ban is a desirable thing. MSO has a good head for these types of things. But I've said that already.
This is a game for people who are 18 or older.

We are a public community, and subject to public scrutiny. It is in our best interest to conform to public societal expectations. Most other servers have realized this. We're late to the party. It's only going to get worse once we leave BYOND.

I'm sorry cacogen, but if you're at the point of "This is what THEY would say." I'm not sure what I can do to prove to you that I'm not what you say I am.
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #593680

RaveRadbury wrote:public societal expectations
S-Society..?

SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
remanseptim
Byond Username: Remanseptim

Post by remanseptim » #593686

aaaaaa naughty words help me!!!
noooo!! noo!!! aaahhh! HELP!!!