not wilchen peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

not wilchen peanut

Post by terranaut » #593559

Bottom post of the previous page:

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28675
Why you think you should be unbanned:
As you probably know already, Wilchen was a terrible player. I have no idea how I came up with the exactly same name as a player that was permabanned, but I can assure you I'm a completely different person.
How would a new player know this? Really makes me think.
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Re: not wilchen peanut

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #593672

Tlaltecuhtli wrote:i dont think whilchen would be retarded enough to play same name when ban evading lol it would be easier to just appeal ban
Didn't they already try to appeal multiple times?
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #593675

I just spotted this ban, and was about to make a thread and call out Nervere to help his girlfriend out of trouble. Got beaten to it in both things. I'm becoming a slowpoke, shit....
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Eskjjlj
Byond Username: Eskjjlj

Post by Eskjjlj » #593677

I don't think this is the real Shezza. It would be too strange...
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #593681

Tlaltecuhtli wrote:i dont think whilchen would be retarded enough to play same name when ban evading lol it would be easier to just appeal ban
>Wilchen's ban
>easy to appeal

NOT RIGHT!
Kel
Byond Username: Jaraxxus

Post by Kel » #593682

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Honestly, Nervere logging in out of nowhere to say "Yo this isn't my mate"
this is standard affair any time there is any ban related to wilchen in any capacity, believe it or not.
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Post by Nervere » #593683

Kel wrote:
XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Honestly, Nervere logging in out of nowhere to say "Yo this isn't my mate"
this is standard affair any time there is any ban related to wilchen in any capacity, believe it or not.
So true.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #593685

pugie wrote:
cacogen wrote:Why did this Shezza guy do to capture hearts and minds like this? Are they a girl?
They sodomised a catgirl in permabrig using a stun baton (turned off at first).
I thought they were the catgirl that was getting sodomised

and the person doing the sodomising didn't get banned
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #593687

It's not shezza or else she is really good at multitasking
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #593689

its just an rule 8 violation ban
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #593690

If the actual guy is preoccupied - data indicates that it's some guy pretending to be him by virtue of the sheer amount of rounds on the account in the past month.

Still bannable because it's almost certainly multikeying by someone else (And it's probably a bit off to impersonate someone).
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #593692

i dont think we should let this guy play here i dont like shezza
Nervere

Post by Nervere » #593701

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:If the actual guy is preoccupied - data indicates that it's some guy pretending to be him by virtue of the sheer amount of rounds on the account in the past month.

Still bannable because it's almost certainly multikeying by someone else (And it's probably a bit off to impersonate someone).
Multikeying - playing across multiple ckeys - isnt bannable so long as you're not using 2 ckeys within the same round.
Admins to tend to ask players to stick to 1 ckey, however, and transfer the notes from 1 account to another. But bannable? Nah.

As an aside, I encourage admins to use https://iphub.info or similar online tools to help determine the ISP and other data behind IP addresses, including likelihood that the IP is a proxy (not always accurate).
Make sure to cross-reference your data. ;)
XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #593703

My understanding was it was "bannable" in the sense that you'd ban one of the ckeys so you could only use one. The act itself wasn't bannable, but they'd get you to pull out your other ckey so they could transfer notes/check for ban evasion.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Nervere

Post by Nervere » #593706

You can do that but it's annoying because then it alerts the admins about possible ban evasion every time the not-banned ckey logs on.
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #593712

If it isn't Wilchen, then who is it and why are they using a body double of Wilchen's static? What concrete evidence is there that this is, in fact, Wilchen? Is impersonation permaworthy (I actually think it is appearance banworthy if used for the sake of making someone look bad)?

Many questions to be had about this one.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #593714

even if its not we should ban him
Nervere

Post by Nervere » #593715

I recall some bald greytiding shitter on Bagil got banned in 2018 for... greytiding... and then a bunch of people made impersonation characters of him because they liked him. Surname might have been Z? I don't remember the full name.
Anyway, I don't see how that's any different. Maybe someone else recalls who that was.
edit: Just realized how little "greytiding shitter on Bagil" narrows it down.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #593718

You're thinking of Bal Dee. Or maybe it was Bal Di. I lost the true spelling in the clones.
[this space reserved]
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #593719

there's a difference between "greytiding" and "being blacklisted for being a malignant shit" like Shezza, Nervere.
Nervere

Post by Nervere » #593720

wesoda25 wrote:You're thinking of Bal Dee. Or maybe it was Bal Di. I lost the true spelling in the clones.
Yeah that was it, thanks. I think the original guy was Bal Dee.
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #593721

Shezza/Wilchen or not, it's easy to conclude about the near-impossibility to randomly roll exactly the character name "Sherrie Williams" while also rolling an almost identical appearance from said character, while also openly showing basic knowledge about their fame.

Which means there is a 99% chance they lied in their first interaction with the administrative team instead of coming forward and admitting the impersonation of a character from an infamous, undesirable ex-member of TG.

This certainly puts a dent going forward into any level of trust reciprocation with them.

There is always that 1% to think about tho I guess.

XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #593723

Agux909 wrote:There is always that 1% to think about tho I guess.
I'm going to repost my math.

It's literally 2 in a million to roll "Sherri Williams". Sherrie isn't in the random system. Not writing down the odds to roll a similar appearance because the odds are already a fat 0 here.
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #593724

Ok damn it everyone knows your math is right just tried to not to be so absolute and give the individual some slack. 0,00000000000001 or whatever is still possible so one can kinda round it to 1% with some imagination...

You're a savage, bro.

NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #593725

I mean, I randomly generated then edited the name I got to get 'Jodie Jensen' for my character since it was alliterative and sounded better. It wasn't truly random but it was generated at one point, and I couldn't remember how much of that generated name I kept and how much was edited, and what I started with. That's just not something most people tend to remember with perfect clarity, and I have a particularly good memory and can't remember the full details.

I think the point of whether the name was randomly generated or not is buying into something that can't be easily verified or concrete, and not worth focusing on. It's better to focus on the fact that their entire appearance is very close to Sherrie as well, so the important question is exactly what is the connection they have.

It's probably just some old catganger on an alt is my wild guess.
Qustinnus
Byond Username: Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #593726

why is noone pointing out that the account is less than a month old? That makes this 10x as sus because they imply they know shezza is a bad player, and seem to know a lot about the game after just a month.

Edit: I doubt it's wilchen though, it's probably some random spaz on an alt. So keep the permban on
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #593732

I don't think even wilchen is retarded enough to evade with the exact same name
I've played several rounds with this person and they don't seem like a retard
In addition to the IP stuff couldn't you compare their tracked playtime to wilchen's and look for any trends?
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #593738

Nervere wrote:
CoffeeDragon16 wrote:
Nervere wrote:What a braindead ban. That's not Wilchen.
this just proves it
You must base bans on evidence, not your feelings.
CID and IP data will prove that they are not the same person.
Coconut said there's a "database link", which is in all likelihood due to most Polish ISP's being dynamic.
See for yourself: check the TGDB page of a Polish player, and you will see they likely have 100+ logged IP addresses, far more than their American counterparts.
This doesn't hold true for all Polish players as it varies per ISP, but it does for most. I've had to unban several Polish ckeys in the past for this same reason.

Now - is Executies Polish? I don't know, it's a possibility. I'm operating off of limited info here.
this just proves it
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #593743

the fact you popped out of the woodworks to defend not-shezza just proves it's shezza
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #593745

anyways keep this psychopath banned, shezza is a horrible monster who blackmails literal children into recording creepy audio recordings for them and putting it on soundcloud

tbh i wonder how bad the blackmail shezza has on nervere is considering how much nervere shows up to simp for shezza on command
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #593755

https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/round/155 ... attack.txt
No new player with a BYOND account registration date of January 31st, just a day before this log was generated, would know how to successfully do genetics lmao, let alone be able to actually fucking execute on it without fucking up and getting mauled by a monkey

New players in SS13 can barely handle the hands system and basic inventory, but not-shezza here seem to be handling the most complicated job in Medical like a fucking champ right out the gate! in their very first round on tgstation and ss13 as a whole!
It usually takes players about a week to really grap the game's UI and movement and combat before getting into the complex jobs.

this is the world's most obvious shezza alt, especially if you combine all this obvious-not-new-player shit with the incredibly suspicious exact-match appearance/name combo.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #593761

Shezza won tg monopoly she has like 5 houses on every space. Quite embarrassing really but I prob dont need to tell you that.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #593763

Cobby wrote:Shezza won tg monopoly she has like 5 houses on every space. Quite embarrassing really but I prob dont need to tell you that.
this just proves it
Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #593774

eating a pill and hitting self with a syringe isnt complicated you ape
TWATICUS
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Twaticus

Post by TWATICUS » #593775

this just proves it
ImageImageImage
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #593776

iamgoofball wrote:every goof post here so far
goof, clearly this is all just a stream of coincidences:
- the low odds of rolling a name close enough to sherrie williams (the dice were in his favor)
- the random appearance looking close to sherrie williams (the dice were still in his favor with those nat 20s)
- nervere rising out of his grave (clearly he just has google alerts set up to notify him whenever shezza is namedropped)
- mastery of genetics despite being brand new to the game (genetics is ez mode baby tier shit)
- eskjjlj interacting with the person before they got banned (eskjjlj will kill again yet no one will try to stop it)
- not ever seeing wilchen and executies on the same server together (alright, this one is actually a joke)
though if this truly is all just a matter of coincidences then that means instead of someone getting a pulse rifle from the arcade machine, this entire shitshow happened instead. ain't that a kick in the head lol

Genetics really isn't so brutal that you need to master how to not make a monkey kill you though. This isn't goonstation.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #593778

pugie wrote:
cacogen wrote:Why did this Shezza guy do to capture hearts and minds like this? Are they a girl?
They sodomised a catgirl in permabrig using a stun baton (turned off at first).
That catgirl? Charlotte Melinda.
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #593781

This just proves it.
NecromancerAnne wrote: I think the point of whether the name was randomly generated or not is buying into something that can't be easily verified or concrete.
Fun fact, all interfaces log what is clicked on that interface when and by who.

Headmins are already looking at verifying or disproving this angle
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #593782

iamgoofball wrote:https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/round/155 ... attack.txt
No new player with a BYOND account registration date of January 31st, just a day before this log was generated, would know how to successfully do genetics lmao, let alone be able to actually fucking execute on it without fucking up and getting mauled by a monkey

New players in SS13 can barely handle the hands system and basic inventory, but not-shezza here seem to be handling the most complicated job in Medical like a fucking champ right out the gate! in their very first round on tgstation and ss13 as a whole!
It usually takes players about a week to really grap the game's UI and movement and combat before getting into the complex jobs.

this is the world's most obvious shezza alt, especially if you combine all this obvious-not-new-player shit with the incredibly suspicious exact-match appearance/name combo.
Wait until you find out they built this character on slot 3.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
Nervere

Post by Nervere » #593785

Imagine not being part of a community for several years and the admins still can't stop thinking about you... :oops:
Admins owe Shezza (and Executies) an apology for the harassment this has caused once they realize this ban is garbage and has no ground.
Last edited by Nervere on Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #593786

Admins owe me an apology if Qbmax doesn't drink his own piss
Don't let this drop
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #593787

ITS ALL CONNECTED
COMPRESSED, V2
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #593788

how come WILCHEN logged in 4 hours and 39 minutes after this ban was posted and BEFORE the account got validated, meaning the BAN APPEAL was likely not approved yet???
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Nervere

Post by Nervere » #593789

This conspiracy runs deep!
And to think that Wilchen's grand evil plan was foiled by simply using the same character name...

This thread is a great argument for the hut to exist, so all these posts can be flushed away.
After all, they're going to be very embarrassing when it's proven these conspiracies about Wilchen and Executies are wrong.
Qbmax32
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Post by Qbmax32 » #593790

return the hut to its rightful place
my admin feedback thread

quotes
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 am Qbmax32 is quite literally one of the dumbest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. He has zero redeemable traits, and honestly I have to suppress my gag reflex every time he shows up in a conversation.
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard
imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING
deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.
Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit
Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)
Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores
Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate
BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.
feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing
Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.
Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.
Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread
imsxz wrote:nervore
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me
Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....
Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead
CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #593791

the only one that is DEAD WRONG here is you, boyfriend of WILCHEN. your posts are already EMBARRASING as is!
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #593792

solution is simple: have wilchen and shezza in voice chat at same time to be 10000% sure
iloveusername
Byond Username: Iloveusername

Post by iloveusername » #593795

Timonk wrote:Image
ITS ALL CONNECTED
COMPRESSED, V2
That's it, I'm convinced. Keep this ERP menace banned.
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #593799

make a post already you silly goose
TWATICUS
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Twaticus

Post by TWATICUS » #593800

MrStonedOne wrote:Wait until you find out they built this character on slot 3.
the plot thickens :o :o
ImageImageImage
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #593801

Menacing
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #593802

im convinced. of what? i dont know. by what? i dont knnow. but my mind is made.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<