sub-saharan iq peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

sub-saharan iq peanut

Post by terranaut » #594186

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 85#p594185

rule11 is sub-saharan imho tbqh fam
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Re: sub-saharan iq peanut

Post by Malkraz » #594187

This is the exact kind of shit I was telling you dopes was going to happen when Rule 11 was created lmao
This is the problem with Rave's platform, you will get people with retarded ideas like IQ is racism and now that's bigotry because in their special world they said so
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #594188

vote rave radbury and join malkraz in three months
also why is sub-saharan iq considered a racist term? im unfamiliar with the statistics maybe the banning admin could explain the reasoning here
i truly believe (myself and malkraz) that sub-saharans are extremely intelligent as evident from iq statistics which i assure you i havent seen so i naturally optimistically view it
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #594189

Admins need to get a thicker skin if this is the kind of thing people say makes you a bigot and gets you noted and banned.
Seriously. Getting too politically correct here, and...
It is not our goal to create or enforce a list of banned words and instead our goal to eject bigotry from the community. Enforcement will be less PC based and more common sense based with that goal in mind.
idk calling people sub saharan iq havers is funny and yeah maybe a tad racist but it's not really bigotry to the degree that we should have to police it. Let's not forget we're all adults here, we should be able to take a joke & shouldn't be dealing with stuff like this and instead people with ckeys with 1488 or open nazis who say "kill naggers" etc.
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #594190

Americans on average have sub-100 IQ. This is an unintelligent level
https://www.healthline.com/health/average-iq#average-iq
The average IQ in the United States is 98.
BAN ME!!!!
Last edited by Malkraz on Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #594191

It is not our goal to create or enforce a list of banned words and instead our goal to eject bigotry from the community. Enforcement will be less PC based and more common sense based with that goal in mind.
"Common sense" and "PC" are entirely defined by the people enforcing the rule. To Sylphet, I'm sure it's common sense that my statement was highly bigoted as they've expressed in my thread.
Last edited by Malkraz on Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned

Post by Flatulent » #594192

Malkraz wrote:
idk calling people sub saharan iq havers is funny and yeah maybe a tad racist but it's not really bigotry to the degree that we should have to police it. Let's not forget we're all adults here, we should be able to take a joke & shouldn't be dealing with stuff like this and instead people with ckeys with 1488 or open nazis who say "kill naggers" etc.
"Common sense" and "PC" are entirely defined by the people enforcing the rule. To Sylphet, I'm sure it's common sense that my statement was highly bigoted as they've expressed in my thread.[/quote]
malkraz is sub-sub-saharan iq because he fucked up the quote
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #594194

SHUT THE FUCK UP BEE BEES HAVE LIKE 6 IQ
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned

Post by Flatulent » #594195

last time i checked there were no 'malkraz' socks so shut the fuck up
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #594196

is sylphet implying that saying sub-saharan people are low IQ == saying a certain race is low IQ....

i imagine there is more than one race in sub-saharan africa... kind of sus for them to think of one race though...

best wishes,
bobbah 'bee' brown,
Last edited by bobbahbrown on Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #594197

I think it's time to get rid of rule 11
Eskjjlj
Byond Username: Eskjjlj

Post by Eskjjlj » #594198

Hmm yes Manuelmins :D
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #594201

pugie wrote:I think it's time to get rid of rule 11
The day it was implemented was the time to get rid of it. It makes sense on Discord because Discord has their own rules, and banning express attacks on players themselves is fine. It was obvious from day 1 it was going to regress into horse shit like this note.
FloranOtten
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Post by FloranOtten » #594203

bro it's not racist if it's true bro look at these crime stats bro clearly rule 11 has gotten out of hand we need to remove it
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #594204

FloranOtten wrote:bro it's not racist if it's true bro look at these crime stats bro clearly rule 11 has gotten out of hand we need to remove it
I was talking about the medics sorry kid not an IQ debate
TWATICUS
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Twaticus

Post by TWATICUS » #594205

Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
:roll:
ImageImageImage
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #594207

australians live under the saharan desert
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #594208

its a geographical region not a race of people, elon musk is a sub-saharan african and that motherfucker be pasty as hell and smokes the big weedus
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #594210

Super Aggro Crag wrote:its a geographical region not a race of people
I literally do not even know the demographic split and I don't care
The average IQ of the medbay is extremely low
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #594211

Just wait until retard Is gone
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #594212

comparing someone to a sybil player is an heavy insult
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #594213

Not my fucking fault Bagil is dead
You fuckers did that while I was taking a break
Kangtut
Byond Username: KangTut

Post by Kangtut » #594217

Attachments
rule11isfun.jpg
rule11isfun.jpg (44.93 KiB) Viewed 10172 times
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #594221

bruh ur last post was a year ago don't do this to me bagil is literally 3/90 when I play HELP
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #594222

Super Aggro Crag wrote:its a geographical region not a race of people, elon musk is a sub-saharan african and that motherfucker be pasty as hell and smokes the big weedus
I was gonna call u out on this and be like "Hah no you fool its just the area between the sahara and the congo"

then i was struck with a moment of doubt and googled it and crag is right again wtf?
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Gigapuddi420
Byond Username: Gigapuddi420

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #594225

sort of ambivalent on whether this should be upheld or struck off as frankly it's a weak ass comment to warn for even if it does fall under the purview of rule 11. I doubt Malkaz put much thought into it beyond a spicy way of calling someone stupid. It's kind of funny for him and others to play out the old song of dance of "oh I'm not being racist, just stating the facts", kind of cowardly but I guess in this post rule 11 world that's how you roll.

The note wasn't worth the drama.
Imperfect catgirl playing a imperfect game.
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #594226

So if someone called shitsec to be incompetent as Nigerian police (just googled which country had the weakest police, first result), would that make that individual immediately bigoted and therefore a rule 11 breaker in the eyes of Sylphet?

Something about this criteria feels extremely wrong and I can't shake the feel.

Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #594227

Gigapuddi420 wrote:I doubt Malkaz put much thought into it beyond a spicy way of calling someone stupid.
Pretty much. You and I both know if I wanted to be racist I would've just called them something like ape-brained mednogs and it wouldn't even be the first time. I have no reason to sneak one past admins when I happily do it openly.
And I don't even think THAT'S a rule 11 break with how it's been enforced up to now, either. Rule 11 has primarily been for targeted attacks and explicit OOC.
Last edited by Malkraz on Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gigapuddi420
Byond Username: Gigapuddi420

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #594228

Agux909 wrote:So if someone called shitsec to be incompetent as Nigerian police (just googled which country had the weakest police, first result)
I too, do this all the time. Fucking assistants, they are like *googles US crime statistics* uhhhhhhhhhhh
Imperfect catgirl playing a imperfect game.
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #594230

I guess this really is a sybil moment

bad players, bad jannies
we're all bad together

I only play sybil
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
keepforgettingpw
Byond Username: OmegaShoots

Post by keepforgettingpw » #594232

MSO himself literally referenced some very spicy and racey colorful language from Crag as the very kind of shit that rule 11 is NOT supposed to be used for. The man himself that created the rule.

Yet we've been seeing it used for the very stuff it was never meant to cover, idle jokes and generic insults.

It kind of makes the stance of "We're using it to get rid of REAL bigotry" hold substantially less weight when you ban/note someone for calling someone stupid in a funny way.
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Post by nianjiilical » #594233

i thought they meant the temperature of the sahara
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
Qustinnus
Byond Username: Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #594234

its pretty clear the admins in that appeal have sub-saharan IQ
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #594237

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:its a geographical region not a race of people, elon musk is a sub-saharan african and that motherfucker be pasty as hell and smokes the big weedus
I was gonna call u out on this and be like "Hah no you fool its just the area between the sahara and the congo"

then i was struck with a moment of doubt and googled it and crag is right again wtf?
another one
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #594238

keepforgettingpw wrote:MSO himself literally referenced some very spicy and racey colorful language from Crag as the very kind of shit that rule 11 is NOT supposed to be used for. The man himself that created the rule.
Got a link to that?
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #594239

admins literally still pretending that africa is a continent
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #594245

IkeTG wrote:admins literally still pretending that africa is a continent
africa is incontinent *shits*
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #594253

Super Aggro Crag wrote:
IkeTG wrote:admins literally still pretending that africa is a continent
africa is incontinent *shits*
BASSED
keepforgettingpw
Byond Username: OmegaShoots

Post by keepforgettingpw » #594254

Malkraz wrote:
keepforgettingpw wrote:MSO himself literally referenced some very spicy and racey colorful language from Crag as the very kind of shit that rule 11 is NOT supposed to be used for. The man himself that created the rule.
Got a link to that?
Why yes, yes I do

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 18#p575518

and in fact read the whole thread, it's a goldmine of both based Crag posts and actual insight onto the rule itself by the host that the admins seem to just ignore
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #594257

keepforgettingpw wrote:
Malkraz wrote:
Got a link to that?
Why yes, yes I do

and in fact read the whole thread, it's a goldmine of both based Crag posts and actual insight onto the rule itself by the host that the admins seem to just ignore
correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure MSO is saying it is fine because the slur is being used as an example, and not actually being said.
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #594259

NoxVS wrote:
keepforgettingpw wrote: Why yes, yes I do

correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure MSO is saying it is fine because the slur is being used as an example, and not actually being said.
MrStonedOne wrote:Just for reference, this is a perfect example of an appropriate use of a slur under the new rules, and why i won't blanket ban slurs. While it would be easy for a bigot to use the "for example" dog whistle to try and bypass the rules, there isn't any reason to believe SAC is doing so here.
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #594276

pugie wrote:I think it's time to get rid of rule 11
we don't pay you to think
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #594277

oh no, I can't talk about regional IQ in ss13 ooc

anyway
Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #594280

Domitius wrote:
There is literally no other way to interpret this than you intentionally meaning to demean a group of people. Then you try and defend being racist by citing statistics. We don't care if you're racist, we care about players expressing bigotry like you've done here.

This is just a note. It is both factually correct and is a clear violation of rule 11 so it will be upheld.
There is literally other ways to interpret this, like Malkraz using statistics about IQ in a territory to shit on fictional characters. Then Malkraz tries and reasonably defends their non-racism by explaining how they were just using a proven statistic from their results to shit on fictional characters. We do care if someone is being racist openly and maliciously towards a certain minority and Malkraz showed no sign of bigotry here.

This is a bad note. It is both factually incorrect and it is clearly not a violation of rule 11 so it shouldnt be upheld.

Can't believe headmins don't even understand how to interpret their own rules. MSO where are you??
Last edited by Agux909 on Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #594281

I'm glad you had the intelligence to review your position and understand how stupid it was, most don't
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #594283

Agux909 wrote:There is literally other ways to interpret this
yea that's usually how language works
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #594284

>Mississippi IQ medtards
Everyone would've known what you meant by this and you'd avoid the inevitable accusations of racism (and it does make you seem racist)
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #594285

IkeTG wrote:
Agux909 wrote:There is literally other ways to interpret this
yea that's usually how language works
It's good to be on the same page.

IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #594286

im not talking about books
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #594287

Agux909 wrote: There is literally other ways to interpret this, like Malkraz using statistics about IQ in a territory to shit on fictional characters. Then Malkraz tries and reasonably defends their non-racism by explaining how they were just using a proven statistic from their results to shit on fictional characters. We do care if someone is being racist openly and maliciously towards a certain minority and Malkraz showed no sign of bigotry here.

This is a bad note. It is both factually incorrect and it is clearly not a violation of rule 11 so it shouldnt be upheld.

Can't believe headmins don't even understand how to interpret their own rules. MSO where are you??
unsure if sarcasm or serious
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW: