official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

General SS13 Chat
usnpeepoo
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:14 pm
Byond Username: Usnpeepoo

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by usnpeepoo » #594182

Bottom post of the previous page:

if i cant call someone a dumbass nigga in game whats the point of even playing
next thing you know the word banlist or whatever the shit the coders implemented is gonna be tripled.
i reserve the right to call some of yall nigga in the right context
User avatar
Rohen_Tahir
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:00 pm
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir
Location: Chungus planet

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #594215

usnpeepoo wrote:if i cant call someone a dumbass nigga in game whats the point of even playing
next thing you know the word banlist or whatever the shit the coders implemented is gonna be tripled.
i reserve the right to call some of yall nigga in the right context
This is the most retarded post itt so far.
NikoTheGuyDude
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:17 pm
Byond Username: NikoTheGuyDude

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by NikoTheGuyDude » #594219

If bindy wins I will post a video of me eating a sock and then summarily leave tg forever
User avatar
Fikou
In-Game Admin Trainer
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:38 am
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by Fikou » #594252

NikoTheGuyDude wrote:If bindy wins I will post a video of me eating a sock and then summarily leave tg forever
based
User avatar
Timonk
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Byond Username: Timonk
Location: ur mum

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by Timonk » #594255

if we unite we can fight back this ssethtider menace
vote for bindy
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.


The hut has perished at my hands.
Image




The pink arrow is always right.
User avatar
BONERMASTER
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:28 pm
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by BONERMASTER » #594268

Opened voting poll, and alpho was already placed on the last spot. Based coding, is all I can say. Bindy nr.1 spot on god, of course.
Twottle_Birb responding to jannies in his ban appeal, wrote:at least im not a faggot lol Image
ARE YOU sick and tired of hearing "appeal denied" OR having your tickets closed with "IC issue"? Just claim harrassment under frcp 30(d), and file an administrative complaint, together with us!
BONERMASTER & Associates, your number one choice for any successful ban appeal trial and administrative complaint!
BONERMASTER & Associates will not be held responsible for any loss of life, financial ruin, bodily and mental harm, or any conceivable damage directly or collateral that may be sustained during a partnership with BONERMASTER & Associates.
BONERMASTER & Associates retain their right to terminate representation at any time and be fully compensated for any financial loss suffered in these instances by the party entering the agreement.
User avatar
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:33 am
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by Mothblocks » #594345

he said what everyone else likeminded thinks, he's just more honest and straight forward about it


damn it i was on the wrong page oh well
Mothblocks on Bagil/Sybil - Say nice things about me
cacogen
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by cacogen » #594349

FloranOtten wrote:
cacogen wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:Chan culture = nazi femboys
Reddit culture = anarchocommunist femboys
4chan culture = cool, funny, influential
Reddit culture = gay, derivative, cringe

Jesus christ dude how are you this childish? There is no reddit-4chan dichotomy. Reddit is fucking fine. We all like to shit on it because it's funny, but reddit is just another social media site. It's neither better nor worse than anywhere else. It has good places and bad places. The same applies to 4chan. The fact that you idolize this image of 4chan being true freedom!!! 4chan total beste!!!! FUNNY! ACTIVE! HONESTY! tells me you probably aren't one of those channers you seem to idolize.
tgstation has been growing seperately from /tg/ for a decade now. We aren't chan culture. We shouldn't want to be chan culture. The honesty you seem to admire doesn't exist. 4chan is a place where the better boards are just another social media site, and the worse boards are 50% people trying to be funny by being as edgy as possible, and 50% people who unironically agree with what the other 50% say. Stop idolizing 4chan.
I don't think you understand my point of view at all
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
User avatar
BONERMASTER
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:28 pm
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by BONERMASTER » #594354

You're talking to a j*nnie apologist, what did you expect? lmao
Twottle_Birb responding to jannies in his ban appeal, wrote:at least im not a faggot lol Image
ARE YOU sick and tired of hearing "appeal denied" OR having your tickets closed with "IC issue"? Just claim harrassment under frcp 30(d), and file an administrative complaint, together with us!
BONERMASTER & Associates, your number one choice for any successful ban appeal trial and administrative complaint!
BONERMASTER & Associates will not be held responsible for any loss of life, financial ruin, bodily and mental harm, or any conceivable damage directly or collateral that may be sustained during a partnership with BONERMASTER & Associates.
BONERMASTER & Associates retain their right to terminate representation at any time and be fully compensated for any financial loss suffered in these instances by the party entering the agreement.
cacogen
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by cacogen » #594356

I post on Reddit too and 99% of what's on both is shit. But 4chan is funny and Reddit is gay. RaveRadbury and our other SJW admins want to take the server in a Reddit direction.

Image
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
User avatar
thehogshotgun
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:31 am
Byond Username: Thehogshotgun
Location: The best damn country in the world

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by thehogshotgun » #594364

cacogen wrote:I post on Reddit too and 99% of what's on both is shit. But 4chan is funny and Reddit is gay. RaveRadbury and our other SJW admins want to take the server in a Reddit direction.

Image

Malcolm X is cool except for the part where he advocated for violence in that part of his life but he was cool I guess reddit moment 100% Cheanu Kungus meme momebtnbpasghghaosf

EDIT: also marxism is cringe my broski you are cringe broski abandon marxism return to nazbol (insert ascii trollface here)
User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact
Reddit Username: msolikesass
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by oranges » #594369

the real crime is using the new reddit interface
cacogen
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by cacogen » #594380

thehogshotgun wrote:Malcolm X is cool except for the part where he advocated for violence in that part of his life but he was cool I guess reddit moment 100% Cheanu Kungus meme momebtnbpasghghaosf

EDIT: also marxism is cringe my broski you are cringe broski abandon marxism return to nazbol (insert ascii trollface here)
That just happened to be on top. I was looking at a very satisfying video of a kitten getting a spa treatment yesterday. I guess it says something about Marxism in the sidebar of that subreddit which I know very little about I just like what's posted on that subreddit. There are closet racists there and people posting about the "elites" in the same tone anti-Semitic conspiracy theorists use so it's an open-minded place.

I was thinking about communism as it relates to the leftist public intellectual's dilemma and you don't actually want communism you just want to continue making six figures a year off of a political podcast that requires two hours of work a week while spending most of your free time indulging in childish hedonism and getting further narcissistic supply through social media.

It would be nice if Americans also had free healthcare, though.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
User avatar
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321
Location: U S A, U S A, U S A

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by PKPenguin321 » #594398

FloranOtten wrote:
cacogen wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:Chan culture = nazi femboys
Reddit culture = anarchocommunist femboys
4chan culture = cool, funny, influential
Reddit culture = gay, derivative, cringe

Jesus christ dude how are you this childish? There is no reddit-4chan dichotomy. Reddit is fucking fine. We all like to shit on it because it's funny, but reddit is just another social media site. It's neither better nor worse than anywhere else. It has good places and bad places. The same applies to 4chan. The fact that you idolize this image of 4chan being true freedom!!! 4chan total beste!!!! FUNNY! ACTIVE! HONESTY! tells me you probably aren't one of those channers you seem to idolize.
tgstation has been growing seperately from /tg/ for a decade now. We aren't chan culture. We shouldn't want to be chan culture. The honesty you seem to admire doesn't exist. 4chan is a place where the better boards are just another social media site, and the worse boards are 50% people trying to be funny by being as edgy as possible, and 50% people who unironically agree with what the other 50% say. Stop idolizing 4chan.
i sincerely, 100% genuinely hope this was written to be bait, because if it is then it is beautifully mastercrafted. bravo, seriously
if it isn't then you really need to step back and realize you're the exact type that the "reddit cringe" meme was made for and reconsider getting so riled up on the internet
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
FloranOtten
In-Game Admin
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:50 pm
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by FloranOtten » #594399

PKPenguin321 wrote:
FloranOtten wrote:
cacogen wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:Chan culture = nazi femboys
Reddit culture = anarchocommunist femboys
4chan culture = cool, funny, influential
Reddit culture = gay, derivative, cringe

Jesus christ dude how are you this childish? There is no reddit-4chan dichotomy. Reddit is fucking fine. We all like to shit on it because it's funny, but reddit is just another social media site. It's neither better nor worse than anywhere else. It has good places and bad places. The same applies to 4chan. The fact that you idolize this image of 4chan being true freedom!!! 4chan total beste!!!! FUNNY! ACTIVE! HONESTY! tells me you probably aren't one of those channers you seem to idolize.
tgstation has been growing seperately from /tg/ for a decade now. We aren't chan culture. We shouldn't want to be chan culture. The honesty you seem to admire doesn't exist. 4chan is a place where the better boards are just another social media site, and the worse boards are 50% people trying to be funny by being as edgy as possible, and 50% people who unironically agree with what the other 50% say. Stop idolizing 4chan.
i sincerely, 100% genuinely hope this was written to be bait, because if it is then it is beautifully mastercrafted. bravo, seriously
if it isn't then you really need to step back and realize you're the exact type that the "reddit cringe" meme was made for and reconsider getting so riled up on the internet
I copied half of it from a copypasta I'm amazed it isn't more obvious
Image
Image
Image
Image
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!
Tlaltecuhtli
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:16 am
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #594401

you still made yourself look like reddit cringe
User avatar
Naloac
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:21 pm
Byond Username: Naloac

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by Naloac » #594404

NikoTheGuyDude wrote:If bindy wins I will post a video of me eating a sock and then summarily leave tg forever
I will now be voting for bindy
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
Image
Image
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
User avatar
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321
Location: U S A, U S A, U S A

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by PKPenguin321 » #594410

FloranOtten wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:
FloranOtten wrote:
cacogen wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:Chan culture = nazi femboys
Reddit culture = anarchocommunist femboys
4chan culture = cool, funny, influential
Reddit culture = gay, derivative, cringe

Jesus christ dude how are you this childish? There is no reddit-4chan dichotomy. Reddit is fucking fine. We all like to shit on it because it's funny, but reddit is just another social media site. It's neither better nor worse than anywhere else. It has good places and bad places. The same applies to 4chan. The fact that you idolize this image of 4chan being true freedom!!! 4chan total beste!!!! FUNNY! ACTIVE! HONESTY! tells me you probably aren't one of those channers you seem to idolize.
tgstation has been growing seperately from /tg/ for a decade now. We aren't chan culture. We shouldn't want to be chan culture. The honesty you seem to admire doesn't exist. 4chan is a place where the better boards are just another social media site, and the worse boards are 50% people trying to be funny by being as edgy as possible, and 50% people who unironically agree with what the other 50% say. Stop idolizing 4chan.
i sincerely, 100% genuinely hope this was written to be bait, because if it is then it is beautifully mastercrafted. bravo, seriously
if it isn't then you really need to step back and realize you're the exact type that the "reddit cringe" meme was made for and reconsider getting so riled up on the internet
I copied half of it from a copypasta I'm amazed it isn't more obvious
good man
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
BONERMASTER
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:28 pm
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by BONERMASTER » #594412

Just pretending, aha, I see
Twottle_Birb responding to jannies in his ban appeal, wrote:at least im not a faggot lol Image
ARE YOU sick and tired of hearing "appeal denied" OR having your tickets closed with "IC issue"? Just claim harrassment under frcp 30(d), and file an administrative complaint, together with us!
BONERMASTER & Associates, your number one choice for any successful ban appeal trial and administrative complaint!
BONERMASTER & Associates will not be held responsible for any loss of life, financial ruin, bodily and mental harm, or any conceivable damage directly or collateral that may be sustained during a partnership with BONERMASTER & Associates.
BONERMASTER & Associates retain their right to terminate representation at any time and be fully compensated for any financial loss suffered in these instances by the party entering the agreement.
User avatar
FloranOtten
In-Game Admin
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:50 pm
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by FloranOtten » #594413

BONERMASTER wrote:Just pretending, aha, I see
See, this is what pisses me off. You internet historian watching fuckwits think you embody the 4chan spirit? Fuck off. 4chan was so much more than that. Your smug, dismissive attitude just fouls the name. Were you there for the flag stealing, or did you just watch a video? Come back when you can remember more than a day of this site's history, buttercup. 4chan is the last bastion of goodness on the web, and your disgusting newfag attitudes won't stand.
Image
Image
Image
Image
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!
User avatar
pugie
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:41 pm
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by pugie » #594414

I regret reading that, all of that.
Image
User avatar
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:30 pm
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by Armhulen » #594439

It's genuinely a fantastic copypasta man. Whoever wrote that is an absolute king
Image Image Image
User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact
Reddit Username: msolikesass
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by oranges » #594442

Jesus christ dude how are you this childish? There is no reddit-4chan dichotomy. Reddit is fucking fine. We all like to shit on it because it's funny, but reddit is just another social media site. It's neither better nor worse than anywhere else. It has good places and bad places. The same applies to 4chan. The fact that you idolize this image of 4chan being true freedom!!! 4chan total beste!!!! FUNNY! ACTIVE! HONESTY! tells me you probably aren't one of those channers you seem to idolize.
tgstation has been growing seperately from /tg/ for a decade now. We aren't chan culture. We shouldn't want to be chan culture. The honesty you seem to admire doesn't exist. 4chan is a place where the better boards are just another social media site, and the worse boards are 50% people trying to be funny by being as edgy as possible, and 50% people who unironically agree with what the other 50% say. Stop idolizing 4chan.
Not-Dorsidarf
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:14 pm
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf
Location: We're all going on an, admin holiday

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #594447

Sexlection
Image
Image
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
User avatar
Swept
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:40 am
Byond Username: Swept

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by Swept » #594453

My constipation keeeps getting worse and my insides are on fire this has been true for seveeral days i need genuine medical attention please help me
PLAY SPACE STATION 14
PLAY SPACE STATION 14
PLAY SPACE STATION 14
PLAY SPACE STATION 14
PLAY SPACE STATION 14
User avatar
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:30 pm
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by Armhulen » #594454

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Sexlection
Image
Image Image Image
cacogen
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by cacogen » #594462

swept is dying of dysentery and all you people can do is revisit stale memes
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
User avatar
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:30 pm
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by Armhulen » #594468

cacogen wrote:swept is dying of dysentery and all you people can do is revisit stale memes
He should stop being off topic B )
Image Image Image
User avatar
Timonk
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Byond Username: Timonk
Location: ur mum

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by Timonk » #594487

Dys a sentry ahead!
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.


The hut has perished at my hands.
Image




The pink arrow is always right.
User avatar
bobbahbrown
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:04 am
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown
Location: canada
Contact:

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by bobbahbrown » #594580

Image

shocking allegations of vote manipulation from nalzul when players were presented with a poll to vote for either karp or nalzul...

how will he recover...

i voted nalzul,
bobbah 'bee' brown
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
User avatar
Rohen_Tahir
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:00 pm
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir
Location: Chungus planet

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #594585

RIP MrStonedOne's wild ballot, 01.03.2021-05.03.2021
User avatar
Domitius
In-Game Game Master
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:30 am
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by Domitius » #594587

ONE MORE DAY! BOOKIES ARE CLOSING IN SEVERAL HOURS WHO HAS BETS ON WHO!
User avatar
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:33 am
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by Mothblocks » #594592

i bet that jimmius will become a head admin
Mothblocks on Bagil/Sybil - Say nice things about me
User avatar
RaveRadbury
In-Game Head Admin
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:41 am
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury
Location: BK ChatZone
Contact:

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by RaveRadbury » #594593

Can't wait to say "SIKE" right before voting ends.
Image
MortoSasye
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:05 pm
Byond Username: MortoSasye
Contact:

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by MortoSasye » #594599

Domitius wrote:ONE MORE DAY! BOOKIES ARE CLOSING IN SEVERAL HOURS WHO HAS BETS ON WHO!
Gogo, Timber or Rave will be admin pick
Gogo or Arm will be player pick
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
Image
NSFW:
Image
User avatar
Farquaar
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:20 am
Byond Username: Farquaar
Location: Somewhere north of Hogtown

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by Farquaar » #594600

I'm all in for Coconut.
User avatar
wesoda25
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:32 pm
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by wesoda25 » #594601

MortoSasye wrote:
Domitius wrote:ONE MORE DAY! BOOKIES ARE CLOSING IN SEVERAL HOURS WHO HAS BETS ON WHO!
Gogo, Timber or Rave will be admin pick
Gogo or Arm will be player pick
Chief you gotta include coco and naloac somewhere in there or you just aren't being realistic
MortoSasye
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:05 pm
Byond Username: MortoSasye
Contact:

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by MortoSasye » #594605

wesoda25 wrote:
MortoSasye wrote:
Domitius wrote:ONE MORE DAY! BOOKIES ARE CLOSING IN SEVERAL HOURS WHO HAS BETS ON WHO!
Gogo, Timber or Rave will be admin pick
Gogo or Arm will be player pick
Chief you gotta include coco and naloac somewhere in there or you just aren't being realistic
I am not going for realism :D
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
Image
NSFW:
Image
User avatar
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:30 pm
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by Armhulen » #594608

MortoSasye wrote:
wesoda25 wrote:
MortoSasye wrote:
Domitius wrote:ONE MORE DAY! BOOKIES ARE CLOSING IN SEVERAL HOURS WHO HAS BETS ON WHO!
Gogo, Timber or Rave will be admin pick
Gogo or Arm will be player pick
Chief you gotta include coco and naloac somewhere in there or you just aren't being realistic
I am not going for realism :D
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Image Image Image
User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #594612

i voted for manuel guys and my friends
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Timberpoes
Code Maintainer
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:54 pm
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by Timberpoes » #594615

Armhulen wrote:
MortoSasye wrote:
wesoda25 wrote:
MortoSasye wrote:
Domitius wrote:ONE MORE DAY! BOOKIES ARE CLOSING IN SEVERAL HOURS WHO HAS BETS ON WHO!
Gogo, Timber or Rave will be admin pick
Gogo or Arm will be player pick
Chief you gotta include coco and naloac somewhere in there or you just aren't being realistic
I am not going for realism :D
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Admin: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship.
User avatar
wesoda25
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:32 pm
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by wesoda25 » #594617

Naloac or rave as player, coco or arm as admin

First person for each is the most likely
User avatar
RaveRadbury
In-Game Head Admin
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:41 am
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury
Location: BK ChatZone
Contact:

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by RaveRadbury » #594619

wesoda25 wrote:Naloac or rave as player, coco or arm as admin

First person for each is the most likely
Looking forward to my 3rd time as player vote runner-up ngl

If I get more votes than I got last time that's a victory. ?
User avatar
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:30 pm
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by Armhulen » #594620

I already got global mod, I won before I even ran
Image Image Image
User avatar
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321
Location: U S A, U S A, U S A

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by PKPenguin321 » #594622

Armhulen wrote:I already got global mod, I won before I even ran
if you can call that winning.....
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Image
Man_Shroom
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:02 pm
Byond Username: Man_Shroom

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by Man_Shroom » #594625

i concur, this is what victory for a CHAD looks like

[youtube]8ewqqmrjUDc[/youtube]
User avatar
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:30 pm
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by Armhulen » #594669

It's about to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image Image Image
User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #594672

gay outcome
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:30 pm
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by Armhulen » #594674

STOP THE COUNT!
Image Image Image
User avatar
wesoda25
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:32 pm
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by wesoda25 » #594679

NOT A SINGLE UPSET, HOW BORING
User avatar
Rohen_Tahir
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:00 pm
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir
Location: Chungus planet

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #594680

Absolutely rigged, literally Belarusstation
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users