official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

General SS13 Chat
User avatar
Rohen_Tahir
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:00 pm
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir
Location: Chungus planet

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #594680

Bottom post of the previous page:

Absolutely rigged, literally Belarusstation
User avatar
bobbahbrown
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:04 am
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown
Location: canada
Contact:

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by bobbahbrown » #594681

storm the INTERNAL DISCUSSIONS tower

oldest anarchy server,
bobbah 'bee' brown
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
User avatar
thehogshotgun
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:31 am
Byond Username: Thehogshotgun
Location: The best damn country in the world

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by thehogshotgun » #594682

Glad we have more based individuals than cucks so fucking losers like rave can’t get elected...yet
User avatar
Malkraz
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:20 am
Byond Username: Malkraz

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by Malkraz » #594683

wesoda25 wrote:
MortoSasye wrote:
Domitius wrote:ONE MORE DAY! BOOKIES ARE CLOSING IN SEVERAL HOURS WHO HAS BETS ON WHO!
Gogo, Timber or Rave will be admin pick
Gogo or Arm will be player pick
Chief you gotta include coco and naloac somewhere in there or you just aren't being realistic
premonitory post
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
User avatar
mrmelbert
In-Game Admin
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:26 pm
Byond Username: Mr Melbert

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by mrmelbert » #594685

3 slash 4th place? Let's fucking gooooooooooooooooooooo dude
User avatar
RaveRadbury
In-Game Head Admin
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:41 am
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury
Location: BK ChatZone
Contact:

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by RaveRadbury » #594687

Double second and down by 12 in the player vote.

Not too shabby.

See you all in 6 months. ;) :heart:
Man_Shroom
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:02 pm
Byond Username: Man_Shroom

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by Man_Shroom » #594693

I voted for Naloac but I am pleasantly surprised to see how high I actually scored on the list

You're all diamonds, shining even in death.
User avatar
Jonathan Gupta
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:16 pm
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar
Location: The Corner

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #596142

NoxVS wrote:I don't get why people don't like the idea of just straight up banning certain words

how does it impact your ability to play spessman atmos sim if you can't say the n-word

nothing of value would be lost if everyone who had any desire to say the n-word could no longer play
Most of us just like saying the N-word now and then when a black person(VERY RARE!!!!!)decides to robust us so we use the last words and say "you filthy nigg-"

- Getting banned from goon due to saying the n word

- Jonathan J Gupta / Mr. Redherring
The internet is a joke so why not act like one?

NSFW:
Fanfiction of gupta+safety sex goliath when(SOON)?!
Spoiler:
XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Good luck with getting into any other ss13 servers Gupta
This shit is going everywhere
Everyone will know your little scheme
And we will find everyone involved
Fucking POS
Jonathan Gupta wrote:sneezed twice a cute girl must be talking about me :mrgreen:
Agux909 wrote:I get psychological damage every time I read one of Gupta's posts.
Stickymayhem wrote:you know if you just add Jonathan Gupta to your blocked list on the forums you can save /tg/station
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:I keep gupta unblocked because his posts are funnier than spam text
cacogen wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote: you see my inner psyche in each of my posts I'll demonstrate a conversation I had with myself recently "ROCK ON!!!!! Loserx9 *laugh uncontrollably* LOSEEEEEEEER *do a rock sign* *do 20 pushups* TURN THAT SHIT UP!!!! *Invisible remote turns it up* *Chuckle till you go to sleep*" and I'm not happy either when I laugh this all happens within 5 seconds by the way 10 seconds for the pushups.
this sounds like hell
for me, it's wondering why mark Wahlberg is able to get away with what he's done
Farquaar wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:true
I need proof because you're Jonathan Gupta
Nabski wrote:Gupta is one of the three people I've ever bothered to block on the forums.
Fhaxaris wrote:Gupta
User avatar
Jonathan Gupta
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:16 pm
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar
Location: The Corner

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #596143

Jonathan Gupta wrote:
NoxVS wrote:I don't get why people don't like the idea of just straight up banning certain words

how does it impact your ability to play spessman atmos sim if you can't say the n-word

nothing of value would be lost if everyone who had any desire to say the n-word could no longer play
Most of us just like saying the N-word now and then when a black person(VERY RARE!!!!!)decides to robust us so we use the last words and say "you filthy nigg-"

- Getting banned from goon due to saying the n word

- Jonathan J Gupta / Mr. Redherring
realizing what I replied too was a year ago in 20 AD

- I am the biggest clown all along

Mr. Redherring :honkman:
The internet is a joke so why not act like one?

NSFW:
Fanfiction of gupta+safety sex goliath when(SOON)?!
Spoiler:
XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Good luck with getting into any other ss13 servers Gupta
This shit is going everywhere
Everyone will know your little scheme
And we will find everyone involved
Fucking POS
Jonathan Gupta wrote:sneezed twice a cute girl must be talking about me :mrgreen:
Agux909 wrote:I get psychological damage every time I read one of Gupta's posts.
Stickymayhem wrote:you know if you just add Jonathan Gupta to your blocked list on the forums you can save /tg/station
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:I keep gupta unblocked because his posts are funnier than spam text
cacogen wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote: you see my inner psyche in each of my posts I'll demonstrate a conversation I had with myself recently "ROCK ON!!!!! Loserx9 *laugh uncontrollably* LOSEEEEEEEER *do a rock sign* *do 20 pushups* TURN THAT SHIT UP!!!! *Invisible remote turns it up* *Chuckle till you go to sleep*" and I'm not happy either when I laugh this all happens within 5 seconds by the way 10 seconds for the pushups.
this sounds like hell
for me, it's wondering why mark Wahlberg is able to get away with what he's done
Farquaar wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:true
I need proof because you're Jonathan Gupta
Nabski wrote:Gupta is one of the three people I've ever bothered to block on the forums.
Fhaxaris wrote:Gupta
cacogen
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by cacogen » #596190

Jonathan Gupta wrote: Most of us just like saying the N-word now and then
yes
Jonathan Gupta wrote:when a black person(VERY RARE!!!!!)decides to robust us so we use the last words and say "you filthy nigg-"
NO
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users