DNS
Byond Username: DarkNightSin

AI ban request : Blue-Hail.exe V-XXXIII

Post by DNS » #59926

Your byond account:DarkNightSin
Your character name:Brucie "Q" Lear
Their character name:Blue-Hail.exe V-XXXIII
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it):BlueBlues
Server and time:Sybil , 6 AM central American.
Logs and/or screenshots:have some, will post if necessary.

Description of what happened: Alright, I was the hop, traitor hop at that, I give myself all access, run into the upload, and onehuman the AI. I command him not to say a word, and he doesn't, cool, run into the office and murder the captain, everythings going well.

Then the AI decides to go full shitler and orders a secborg to arrest me for "theft", lets everybody over the common channel know that I was arrested for "theft", which obviously piques a lot of interest, I get taken to the brig, and in the meantime the AI, against my direct orders, lets the detective into the captains office to see exactly what I did and to gather all the evidence he needs, I suicide at this point, and after the AI basically said ding dong the witch is dead lets enjoy our freedom from Asimov without being shitlers, detective says put me in perma, opps too bad im dead bro. TL;DR AI ruined my entire traitor round because he didn't want to be onehumaned.

Why they should be banned: He went out of his way, and against his laws, to ruin my traitor round. The whole "theft" shit is blatantly grasping at straws since I literally stole nothing, I just ran in there and killed the captain. This is pretty fucking shitty and speaks for itself. He then proceeds to essentially act antimov the entire round and basically just be a huge shitler.

I'm requesting an AI job ban be taken as additional action, I personally don't feel like "just don't do it again" is enough for this.
Last edited by DNS on Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I draw things and use twitter.
Aleph

Re: AI ban request : Blue-Hail.exe V-XXXIII

Post by Aleph » #59927

Round isn't done yet FYI
iRazgriz

Post by iRazgriz » #59933

Trough the whole round, I though the AI was traitor as it acted like it had free will. It was kinda unexpected to see it one humaned.
Sometinyprick
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: STP

Post by Sometinyprick » #59938

Tsarcide was the one dealt with this initially. I was not present when it was being handled so I'm unsure of how it was dealt with exactly but from what I can tell a warning was applied. During the same round DNS notified me of the AI's conduct and I decided to speak with him and he (The AI) informed me that Tsarcide had dealt with it. I did not want to interfere with how Tsar dealt with this so I simply reinforced the warning that tsar had given him after which the AI apologized and agreed not to do it again.

However I will direct Tsarcide to this thread when he is available to see if he wants to reconsider. DNS really got his round screwed over by this.
i play leo bonhart, feel free to grief me
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #59940

I witnessed the events.

All I'll say is that the Security Cyborg seemed really against the AI's actions and only followed them due to him being slaved to the AI.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #59948

One-human doesn't grant you immunity from its laws. It just means you are the only one directly affected by its laws.
Depends how much of a dick evil genie he wants to be about interpreting those laws. If you wanted absolute control of the AI you probably should have appended a couple freeform laws at the end.

That said, you being the only human means whatever traitorous acts you commit aren't endangering any other humans, other than yourself maybe. They should have released you from custody upon a law 2 order.

On top of it all there is a very clear trend of similar events from this particular player, so i'm gonna get some deliberation from Tsar and a headmin about an amended punishment.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #60032

I've given saegrimr permission to handle this as he sees fit. I trust his judgment in this matter.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #60033

I applied a week silicon ban considering past incidents as AI.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.