/tg/station 13 is dying.

General SS13 Chat
imsxz
Byond Username: Imsxz

/tg/station 13 is dying.

Post by imsxz » #601623

I first noticed it when catgirls were getting enabled on all servers, instead of just bagil. EVERYONE was gonna quit /tg/ after that. Following that, things took a turn for the worst when Sseth made his video about SS13 and attracted a bunch of GRIEFERS. The game was clearly getting worse, and wouldn't be around next year. To make things worse, our EVIL coders removed the core of ss13 combat; the tazer and stunbaton. Oranges was on a warpath killing the /tg/station population left and right, EVERYONE was upset. SS13 couldn't last another year at that rate. The final nail in the coffin: those damn boomer jannies banned everyone that said the N-Word! All of the fun had finally been sucked out of /tg/... The ENTIRE community knew that SS13 was on its last legs...

The game is still dying. Coders are nerfing antags, the rounds are always over at 25 minutes, and the Manuelmins are injecting soy into all of the Hard Working Greys of LRP... edit: also lepi is headmin again, the final nail in the coffin
Last edited by imsxz on Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

please subscribe to me on youtube
terranaut wrote:i saw this video before it was posted here
you too can be cool like me if you just subscribe to imsxz youtube channel :shades:
Arianya wrote:no, not the snails, shut up imsxz
Nervore wrote:I am going to will you out of existence, Imsxz.
One day, you will just cease to exist.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Re: /tg/station 13 is dying.

Post by Cobby » #601625

can we play 7d2d
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Swept
Byond Username: Swept

Post by Swept » #601626

Stop playing LoL you colossal sperg
DON'T PLAY SPACE STATION 14
imsxz

Post by imsxz » #601627

7d2d is dying. every time we try to play, we always restart. the powergamers are trying to get the OPTIMAL start. everyone agreed that we should have just stuck around on the last save.

you too can be cool like me if you just subscribe to imsxz youtube channel :shades:
Anuv
Byond Username: Anuv

Post by Anuv » #601628

The only thing dying here is you, Lexia Black. Holy shit. Holy fucking shit. I've never, ever met a bigger griefer DIPSHIT in all my time on Space Station 13. I've been playing this game since 2010 (go check my BYOND account if you don't believe me, fucker) and I can't even believe how fucking awful of a player you are. It's not enough that you had to murderbone every single time you were a traitor, but you had to become an admin to let you continue to self-antag with impunity. If I wasn't one of the best players in all of SS13 I'd say you were.... just kidding lol. You're dogshit. Absolute fucking dogshit. I can't even recall how many times I saw blatant GRIEF and fail RP on your part. You wanna try and say the server is dying? Maybe it's your skills, kid.
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #601629

trader joe didnt die for this
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #601631

imsxz wrote:I first noticed it when catgirls were getting enabled on all servers, instead of just bagil. EVERYONE was gonna quit /tg/ after that. Following that, things took a turn for the worst when Sseth made his video about SS13 and attracted a bunch of GRIEFERS. The game was clearly getting worse, and wouldn't be around next year. To make things worse, our EVIL coders removed the core of ss13 combat; the tazer and stunbaton. Oranges was on a warpath killing the /tg/station population left and right, EVERYONE was upset. SS13 couldn't last another year at that rate. The final nail in the coffin: those damn boomer jannies banned everyone that said the N-Word! All of the fun had finally been sucked out of /tg/... The ENTIRE community knew that SS13 was on its last legs...

The game is still dying. Coders are nerfing antags, the rounds are always over at 25 minutes, and the Manuelmins are injecting soy into all of the Hard Working Greys of LRP... edit: also lepi is headmin again, the final nail in the coffin
Good luck with getting into any other ss13 servers imsxz
This shit is going everywhere
Everyone will know your little scheme
And we will find everyone involved
Fucking POS
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #601634

oranges wrote:
imsxz wrote:I first noticed it when catgirls were getting enabled on all servers, instead of just bagil. EVERYONE was gonna quit /tg/ after that. Following that, things took a turn for the worst when Sseth made his video about SS13 and attracted a bunch of GRIEFERS. The game was clearly getting worse, and wouldn't be around next year. To make things worse, our EVIL coders removed the core of ss13 combat; the tazer and stunbaton. Oranges was on a warpath killing the /tg/station population left and right, EVERYONE was upset. SS13 couldn't last another year at that rate. The final nail in the coffin: those damn boomer jannies banned everyone that said the N-Word! All of the fun had finally been sucked out of /tg/... The ENTIRE community knew that SS13 was on its last legs...

Fucking POS
Swept

Post by Swept » #601635

Cobby wrote:trader joe didnt die for this
It's Trader Joel you fake fan :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Also can we have se
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #601636

oranges wrote:

Fucking POS
Good luck with getting into any other ss13 servers oranges
Fucking POS
Living God

Extraordinary Person

imsxz

Post by imsxz » #601639

2019+ accounts are not welcome in my threads

Swept

Post by Swept » #601640

imsxz wrote:2019+ accounts are not welcome in my threads
Have you ever heard of this thing called SS14?

https://spacestation14.io/
ArcaneDefence
Byond Username: ArcaneDefence

Post by ArcaneDefence » #601643

How Much Does Shutting the Goddamn Hell Up Cost?

Summary: Gravel Delivery Prices
Minus crushed rock costs $12-$35 per cubic yard while clean crushed rock costs $30-$50 per cubic yard. Delivery and spreading can double those prices. However, the more material you order, the less the total cost. Delivery is usually free of charge up to 10 miles.

Below are some crushed stone/gravel delivery prices by locations:

*Source: Homeadvisor.com users

Crushed rock is a type of gravel that has been mechanically broken down into small pieces and sorted by size. It is a highly versatile product, used for driveways, pathways, flower beds or as a base for concrete, pavers, asphalt, retaining walls, sheds or foundations.

Crushed rock is a very strong and durable material, and it offers great traction. It is available for delivery by the cubic yard, typically by landscaping supply companies that also sell products such as mulch, sand and soil.

About Crushed Rock Delivery
There are two basic types of crushed rocks: minus and clean. Both are available in a variety of sizes and colors, but they are used differently.
  • Any crushed rock with the word minus in the description (3/4-inch minus, for example) will also contain smaller pieces of rock, dirt and/or sand. This type packs down tightly, making it ideal for established driveways without drainage problems, as well as a base material for porches, patios, walkways, driveways and the like.
  • Clean crushed rock does not have the smaller pieces of rock, dirt and/or sand. If it is advertised as 1/4 inch, all pieces are that size. Because clean crushed rock does not pack down tightly, it is not ideal as a base. But it is great for new driveways or those with drainage problems. It also works well for decorative pathways, walkways, plant beds and flower beds.

If you’re unsure of which type to buy, ask a professional, particularly if you have problems such as excessive erosion, improper drainage or muddy conditions.

Crushed rock is typically sold by the cubic yard (27 square feet). Before you place an order, you’ll have to tdetermine the square footage of the area you need to cover and how deep you want the rock to be. As a guideline, one cubic yard covers about 324 square feet, one inch deep. Similarly, it covers 162 square feet, 2 inches deep.

Video: 20 Tons of Stone Delivered

For your reference, this is what 20 tons of stone looks like:

[youtube]9Wmk5zmhiqs[/youtube]

Pea Gravel Cost
Expect to pay between around $35 per cubic yard or $40 to $45 per ton for pea gravel delivery. The price will decrease significantly for large quantities of pea gravel. If you are looking for a color other than gray, the cost will increase.

Pea gravel is a small hard stone that is about the size of a pea. The most common size is 3/8 inch. It is smooth and generally round with no sharp edges. It is frequently used in home gardening and decorative landscaping projects such as accenting flower beds and gardens.

Cost of Crushed Rock Delivery
The price of crushed rock depends on the type and size you select, and the amount. It is also heavily influenced by your geographic location. Prices in big cities are easily double what they are in many rural areas.
  • Minus crushed rock is less expensive, ranging from about $12-$35 per cubic yard, not including delivery or spreading.
  • Clean crushed rock usually ranges in price from $30-$50 per cubic yard, also not including delivery or spreading.
Delivery and spreading charges vary, too, but in many cases they will double the price. The more you order, however, the less per cubic yard delivery charges will be.

Source: https://www.kompareit.com/homeandgarden ... costs.html
RiskySikh
Byond Username: RiskySikh

Post by RiskySikh » #601645

bro fuck this gay ass shit, i have this sick ass funny idea lets all play age of empires or we go hop on skyrat name ourselves as among us 1 2 and 3 go to dorms 4, and scream among us imposter lol lol lol ololol
EOBGames
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: EOBGames

Post by EOBGames » #601646

How long have we been dying for at this point? Nearly 12 years? Personally I'm waiting for it to finally happen so I can go back to doing more productive things.
Everyone's favourite internewt. Je maptiendrai.
In the rare event that I'm on the server, I'm either Inept-At-Job or Kayden Riker. Accept no substitutes.
If you've gotta contact me, hit me up on discord, as I don't really check forum DMs: @Emerald_or_Bust#1314
Spoiler:
Beware the Chilledstation, for it approaches.
Fluff Images:
► Show Spoiler
RiskySikh
Byond Username: RiskySikh

/tg/ station 13 is dying

Post by RiskySikh » #601647

i feel that /tg/ station 13 is dying, and is a gay as fuck, I know some other man made a thread, but I want to direct the attention here
UrsoTheLobster
Byond Username: UrsoTheLobster

Post by UrsoTheLobster » #601648

i love ss13
Swept

Post by Swept » #601649

Hey if anyone wants to play Division 2 it's currently on sale for $9 right now. You can also play on a trial account up to lvl 8 and carry over your progress if you like the game. Lepi and Urso and Ork are trying it but if someone else wants to join that would be cool.

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/the- ... free-trial
EOBGames
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: EOBGames

Post by EOBGames » #601650

Swept wrote:Hey if anyone wants to play Division 2 it's currently on sale for $9 right now. You can also play on a trial account up to lvl 8 and carry over your progress if you like the game. Lepi and Urso and Ork are trying it but if someone else wants to join that would be cool.

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/the- ... free-trial
Has it gotten any better since the beta? I enjoyed the first game but something about the second didn't click right.
Everyone's favourite internewt. Je maptiendrai.
In the rare event that I'm on the server, I'm either Inept-At-Job or Kayden Riker. Accept no substitutes.
If you've gotta contact me, hit me up on discord, as I don't really check forum DMs: @Emerald_or_Bust#1314
Spoiler:
Beware the Chilledstation, for it approaches.
Fluff Images:
► Show Spoiler
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #601652

hi imsxz thanks for being so cool and talking to me on discord when I was a player, you were always very friendly and I really appreciate that

I hope you're doing well, thanks so much again I really appreciate you :heart:
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #601655

That's the entire issue with tg right there. They're so content with adhering to this that they're removing everything fun / tinest bit varied. The community disliked the PR? Too bad! DESIGN PHILOSOPHY. The PR might make the game unfun to play? Too bad! DESIGN PHILOSOPHY. What? It's fine to break a rule here and there to make an engaging experience? Sorry I have the power of DESIGN PHILOSOPHY behind me, deviating one ounce from it is bad because it's BAAAAAAD and would make this entire project unfocused - wait what do you mean that ss13 already is a cesspool of ideas and that might be it's greatest strength shut up and agree with my vision.

That's not to say that DESIGN PHILOSOPHY is bad, of course making sure that people can't get insta crit weapons ten minutes into the round is a good thing, but thinking that DESIGN PHILOSOPHY should be some unchangeable immutable absolute completely stifles creativity and progress.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #601658

replacing my lexia gf because she's abandoned me
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #601659

can we nerf xenos already
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Re: /tg/ station 13 is dying

Post by cacogen » #601662

two men making the same thread is gay
NSFW:

TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #601664

I welcome the end, let the waves take me and smash this monument to mankind's hubris
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
Swept

Post by Swept » #601666

wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #601670

bitch
[this space reserved]
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #601673

I first noticed it when catgirls were getting enabled on all servers, instead of just bagil. EVERYONE was gonna quit /tg/ after that. Following that, things took a turn for the worst when Sseth made his video about SS13 and attracted a bunch of GRIEFERS. The game was clearly getting worse, and wouldn't be around next year. To make things worse, our EVIL coders removed the core of ss13 combat; the tazer and stunbaton. Oranges was on a warpath killing the /tg/station population left and right, EVERYONE was upset. SS13 couldn't last another year at that rate. The final nail in the coffin: those damn boomer jannies banned everyone that said the N-Word! All of the fun had finally been sucked out of /tg/... The ENTIRE community knew that SS13 was on its last legs...

Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #601682

I fiwst nyoticed it when catgiwws wewe getting enyabwed on aww sewvews, instead of just bagiw. EVEWYONyE was gonnya quit /tg/ aftew that. Fowwowing that, things took a tuwn fow the wowst when Sseth made his video about SS13 and attwacted a bunch of GWIEFEWS. The game was cweawwy getting wowse, and wouwdn't be awound nyext yeaw. To make things wowse, ouw EVIW codews wemuvd the cowe of ss13 combat; the tazew and stunbaton. Owanges was on a wawpath kiwwing the /tg/station popuwation weft and wight, EVEWYONyE was upset. SS13 couwdn't wast anyothew yeaw at that wate. The finyaw nyaiw in the coffin: those damn boomew jannyies bannyed evewyonye that said the N-Wowd owo Aww of the fun had finyawwy been sucked out of /tg/... The ENTIWE communyity knyew that SS13 was on its wast wegs...

The game is stiww dying. Codews awe nyewfing antags, the wounds awe awways uvw at 25 minyutes, and the Manyuewmins awe injecting soy into aww of the Hawd Wowking Gweys of WWP... edit: awso wepi is headmin again, the finyaw nyaiw in the coffin

Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #601684

imsxz wrote:2019+ accounts are not welcome in my threads
Oh yeah? I still remember when you killed my IC Character Do Not Kill in game and when I complained about it when you finally died 20 minutes later, you LAUGHED at me with your UGLY LAUGHING mouth. When will you assholes learn that murdering a character I’ve spent designing for 4 weeks, writing backstory, doing Bar RP every round to establish it as a staple on my favourite server, Sybil.
Only to be killed by fucking Lexia Black. See, Lexia Black doesn’t give a shit about your IC Character, they are in here for blood and murders and I don’t think I’ve ever seen them in the Bar for any other reason than to smash my balls on the table and splatter them with Powercrepe.
If your game has a weapon, rest assured, Lexia Black is going to make it because they have zero decency and are all around a terrible person. Sure, some coder made a recipe turning captain’s saber into a pancake but LEXIA BLACK JUST HAD TO MAKE IT AND KILL OUR SERVER WITH IT.
DO THEY FEEL SHAME OR REMORSE AT ALL? HOW CAN THIS KEEP HAPPENING?
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #601688

Just clone it then!
► Show Spoiler
imsxz

Post by imsxz » #601713

RaveRadbury wrote:hi imsxz thanks for being so cool and talking to me on discord when I was a player, you were always very friendly and I really appreciate that

I hope you're doing well, thanks so much again I really appreciate you :heart:
<3
wubli wrote:replacing my lexia gf because she's abandoned me
give me 10 more years and i'll be back

Fhaxaris
Byond Username: Fhaxaris

Post by Fhaxaris » #601718

Cobby wrote:can we play 7d2d
can i play?
Mickyan
Github User
Byond Username: Mickyan
Github Username: Mickyan

Post by Mickyan » #601719

I don't get it but imsxz is a knave and still owes me a video tutorial on how to kill people with kindness
ImageI play on Manuel as Swanni, the brain-damaged moth.
Be nice to each other.
imsxz

Post by imsxz » #601721

Mickyan wrote:I don't get it but imsxz is a knave and still owes me a video tutorial on how to kill people with kindness
out of the goodness in your heart, suggest to a kind and innocent person that they should play ss13. Despair as they are corrupted, turning into a vile beast. A vile, HORNY beast. The person, as you know them, is dead.

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #601723

imsxz wrote:
wubli wrote:replacing my lexia gf because she's abandoned me
give me 10 more years and i'll be back
There will be no combat in 10 years.

Swept's body will have finally given in on him, SS14 will have failed, UnityStation will have been bought out by the Chinese and made closed source.

We will all still be here on oranges' wild ride, where stun batons haven't existed since 2022 and the best weapon is a sheet a paper you can fold into a paper plane that has a very low chance to cause eye damage when thrown and if successful enough times will force the person to go to medbay for an eye surgery that is a perfect simulacrum of real life and takes eight hours and a team of six people to perform, including an anaesthesiologist who must maintain the correct level of anaesthetic gas to the patient the entire time otherwise they will wake up or die. Full recovery six to eight weeks.

Anyway, this is the legacy Jackrip should've been aiming for. People seem to miss the punishment.
NSFW:

nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Post by nianjiilical » #601727

im going to make /gt/station 13 which is the same except xenobiology is buffed and everybody gets a racecar
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Re: /tg/station 13 is frying.

Post by RaveRadbury » #601728

saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #601730

can this game just die already it's already dipping its toes into the grave
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #601732

we're trying
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #601734

Jaredfogle wrote:we're trying
can I kiss ss13 in the grave? :flushed:
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #601746

Repost if you're a real clown.
[youtube]hueVXjrMZMA[/youtube]
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #601749

Rohen_Tahir wrote:Repost if you're a real clown.
Repost if you're a real clown.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #601757

[youtube]Zwk4oEdTmls[/youtube]
Dreathtil
Byond Username: Dreathtil

Post by Dreathtil » #601758

nianjiilical wrote:im going to make /gt/station 13 which is the same except xenobiology is buffed and everybody gets a racecar
Hi going to make /gt/station 13 which is the same except xenobiology is buffed and everybody gets a racecar

I'm Dreathtil
Kirb and Cat posting is the default
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #601759

person who ran tg into the ground complains about tg being run into the ground

really makes you think
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
imsxz

Post by imsxz » #601761

Atlanta-Ned wrote:person who ran tg into the ground complains about tg being run into the ground
really makes you think
bold words from the one who wont make the kill leaderboard public. the community deserves transparency.

wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #601765

[this space reserved]
imsxz

Post by imsxz » #601766

hello gamers, if you enjoy time travel stories/mechs and arent opposed to anime i suggest you play/watch 13 sentinels:aegis rim

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #601769

oranges wrote:[youtube]Zwk4oEdTmls[/youtube]
So many ancient memes from like 2011. Maybe the server really is dying?
NSFW: