redpill thread

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

redpill thread

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #601443

drop some redpills g, I won't deny it, I'm a straight ridah.

The government is preparing.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Re: redpill thread

Post by Malkraz » #601446

I'm glad gupta stopped signing his posts
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #601450

Malkraz wrote:I'm glad gupta stopped signing his posts
I realized that people don't like me writing in letter formats, sorry if it was cringe I just have a habit of doing it in letter format.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #601452

I get psychological damage every time I read one of Gupta's posts.
Last edited by Agux909 on Sun May 30, 2021 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #601453

no its because it was already the bee's shtick
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #601455

Agux909 wrote:I get psychological damage every time I read one of Gupta's posts.
you see my inner psyche in each of my posts I'll demonstrate a conversation I had with myself recently "ROCK ON!!!!! Loserx9 *laugh uncontroably* LOSEEEEEEEER *do a rock sign* *do 20 pushups* TURN THAT SHIT UP!!!! *Invisible remote turns it up* *Chuckle till you go to sleep*" and I'm not happy either when I laugh this all happens within 5 seconds by the way 10 seconds for the pushups.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #601456

Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #601457

Rohen_Tahir wrote:
he did it he actually did It redpill of the year.
Last edited by Jonathan Gupta on Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #601459

Jonathan Gupta wrote:
Agux909 wrote:I get psychological damage every time I read one of Gupta's posts.
you see my inner psyche in each of my posts I'll demonstrate a conversation I had with myself recently "ROCK ON!!!!! Loserx9 *laugh uncontroably* LOSEEEEEEEER *do a rock sign* *do 20 pushups* TURN THAT SHIT UP!!!! *Invisible remote turns it up* *Chuckle till you go to sleep*" and I'm not happy either when I laugh this all happens within 5 seconds by the way 10 seconds for the pushups.

Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #601460

Agux909 wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:
I'm probably bipolar and have multiple personalities the way I talk to myself man I'm a lunatic.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #601490

this thread has been an eye-opener please tell me things that you do or don't like about me I find it cool and neat.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #601497

very hardcore redpill: breaking the bartenders glasses doesn't make you cool or neat they not only cost money to buy but they're in very limited quantity stop breaking my fucking drink glasses please
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #601500

Omega_DarkPotato wrote:very hardcore redpill: breaking the bartender's glasses doesn't make you cool or neat they not only cost money to buy but they're in very limited quantity stop breaking my fucking drink glasses please
I'm a bartender and cook main yet I still break glasses(Because I keep a box full of glasses)
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #601503

Omega_DarkPotato wrote:very hardcore redpill: breaking the bartenders glasses doesn't make you cool or neat they not only cost money to buy but they're in very limited quantity stop breaking my fucking drink glasses please
>not mass-printing them at a lathe
► Show Spoiler
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #601504

Farquaar wrote:
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:very hardcore redpill: breaking the bartenders glasses doesn't make you cool or neat they not only cost money to buy but they're in very limited quantity stop breaking my fucking drink glasses please
this guy gets it.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #601506

Jonathan Gupta wrote:
Farquaar wrote:
this guy gets it.
You're still a dick for breaking my glasses though, and I will shoot you for it
► Show Spoiler
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #601508

Farquaar wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:
Farquaar wrote:
this guy gets it.
ill pay you 70 holochip as compensation?
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #601517

Jonathan Gupta wrote:
Farquaar wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:
Farquaar wrote:
this guy gets it.
ill pay you 70 holochip as compensation?
I'd accept that
► Show Spoiler
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #601535

Jonathan Gupta wrote:
this sounds like hell
for me, it's wondering why mark wahlberg is able to get away with what he's done
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #601538

cacogen wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:
you see my inner psyche in each of my posts I'll demonstrate a conversation I had with myself recently "ROCK ON!!!!! Loserx9 *laugh uncontrollably* LOSEEEEEEEER *do a rock sign* *do 20 pushups* TURN THAT SHIT UP!!!! *Invisible remote turns it up* *Chuckle till you go to sleep*" and I'm not happy either when I laugh this all happens within 5 seconds by the way 10 seconds for the pushups.
this sounds like hell
for me, it's wondering why Mark Wahlberg is able to get away with what he's done
my god... I keep fucking talking to myself in my head I'm going insane slowly I'll give you another conversation "heyx5 what? Arent I talking to myself? Yes, I am" *laugh *cry do some crunches think about my psyche be constantly tired have dark circles around your eyes so bad it looks like makeup, *sigh "well what am I eating" look in the fridge "its protein shake and a fucking note saying loser what the fuck am I doing" along with some other things.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #601555

you can dip ciggies into chems for example I love putting my ciggies into a black powder and welding fuel mix, Very good for the lungs.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

gum disease
Byond Username: GUM DISEASE

Post by gum disease » #601556

ai mains are inferior to borg mains
Image no aim, smooth brain, i'm a borg main.
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #601557

ss13 is a videogame
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #601559

Everyday I consider the merits of pouring corn syrup into my computer and flushing my phone down the toilet.
Domitius

Post by Domitius » #601560

Also my actual redpill: Ahelping for an antag swap gives me flashes of anger. If you don't want to play as a specific antag don't enable it so you can ahelp for something else.
Domitius

Post by Domitius » #601561

That's not a real redpill is I guess it's just an opinion.

Okay okay okay, not enough of you accept that sometimes you just die. You lose. You're round is over. It happens. When the round is over just accept that it's over after some round end OOC baby rage and get excited with me to jump into the next one.
Domitius

Post by Domitius » #601562

Quadruple posting is not a quirky trait. Big redpill that personality traits shouldn't need you to explain them to people. Also you're not introverted you're just an asshole.
Domitius

Post by Domitius » #601563

Okay maybe saying "you're not introverted you're just an asshole" is too far. Either way go outside you sweaty butts and enjoy this beautiful summer.
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #601564

Domitius wrote:Also my actual redpill: Ahelping for an antag swap gives me flashes of anger. If you don't want to play as a specific antag don't enable it so you can ahelp for something else.
how about swapping for morph or abductor..?
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Domitius

Post by Domitius » #601565

Jonathan Gupta wrote:
Domitius wrote:Also my actual redpill: Ahelping for an antag swap gives me flashes of anger. If you don't want to play as a specific antag don't enable it so you can ahelp for something else.
Roundstart long abductor will always be a hard no from me at least. If you're willing to wait 15 minutes and not do anything antagonistic/not die/spend any tc I'll give you the trade usually. Same thing for sentient disease/blob/xeno(Though I may say 25 minutes if the crew is low).

I will sometimes deny them flatout if the round just wouldn't handle it for whatever reason or I'm being a lazy butt.

Morph is a little more innocent but I'll do a swap ten minutes in or if you do a fun enough pray.

CAN MORE OF YOU AHELP FOR COOL ANTAG IDEAS OR CUSTOM ITEMS. MOST THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #601567

hard cringe

I get nothing but tator every time. Getting something different almost always requires TC swap.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #601569

redpill 2: ss13 is not a videogame
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #601570

Domitius wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:
Roundstart long abductor will always be a hard no from me at least. If you're willing to wait 15 minutes and not do anything antagonistic/not die/spend any tc I'll give you the trade usually. Same thing for sentient disease/blob/xeno(Though I may say 25 minutes if the crew is low).

I will sometimes deny them flatout if the round just wouldn't handle it for whatever reason or I'm being a lazy butt.

Morph is a little more innocent but I'll do a swap ten minutes in or if you do a fun enough pray.

CAN MORE OF YOU AHELP FOR COOL ANTAG IDEAS OR CUSTOM ITEMS. MOST THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.
I try to swap for cool antag ideas on bee but its restricting...
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Domitius

Post by Domitius » #601578

Jonathan Gupta wrote:
Domitius wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:

I try to swap for cool antag ideas on bee but its restricting...
Hive bees. A bunch of bees but connected to you like slimepeople link to other bodies. 500 BEES THE HIVE IS ETERNAL.
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #601580

Domitius wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:
Domitius wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:

I try to swap for cool antag ideas on bee but it's restricting...
Hive bees. A bunch of bees but connected to you like slimepeople link to other bodies. 500 BEES THE HIVE IS ETERNAL.
no, I meant bee station here is one of my ideas, imposter can see through all the vents and teleport to them(would require you to be able to teleport to vents(could be abused with an rpd)) and the other one was a drug dealer and the objective would be to seal 10 deals(like devil but instead of contracts its a Non-disclosure agreement)
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Domitius

Post by Domitius » #601582

Jonathan Gupta wrote:
Domitius wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:
Domitius wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:

I try to swap for cool antag ideas on bee but it's restricting...
no, I meant bee station here is one of my ideas, imposter can see through all the vents and teleport to them(would require you to be able to teleport to vents(could be abused with an rpd)) and the other one was a drug dealer and the objective would be to seal 10 deals(like devil but instead of contracts its a Non-disclosure agreement)
Both of those sound doable. For the first one possibly switch it up for just unrestricted vent crawling though just so it can be setup in a snap. I'm unsure what would give you "Teleportation" to each one to be honest.

Dealing antags are honestly one of my favourite and I'll always be down for something like that or similar. I've experimented with a wish fish but everyone always just asks for a pulse rifle(Which to be fair, I understand).
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #601583

the game doesn't change you do
SoftStone
Byond Username: SoftStone101

Post by SoftStone » #601699

bullying non-humans
how do i reset my yahoo phone number
Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #601717

Vents and scrubbers are on the ceiling, not on the floor.

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #601724

The ceiling is very low and spacemen are four feet tall
NSFW:

Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #601753

Agux909 wrote:Vents and scrubbers are on the ceiling, not on the floor.
vents? sure. scrubbers? why?
how the fuck are you going to reliably scrub an atmosphere if you're dealing with heavier-than-air gasses if your scrubbers are on the ceilings?
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #601760

Omega_DarkPotato wrote:
Agux909 wrote:Vents and scrubbers are on the ceiling, not on the floor.
vents? sure. scrubbers? why?
how the fuck are you going to reliably scrub an atmosphere if you're dealing with heavier-than-air gasses if your scrubbers are on the ceilings?
You don't

Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #601804

hes got me there
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #601955

tiding ain't tiding unless they catch you on recording.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #602037

being crazy = funny, Trust me I know from experience. :)
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #602050

a clown is either 1 the most robust fuck ever or two unfunny and a newb
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #602238

when this ban was placed I was new, shows how unrobust yog is.
Spoiler:
Screenshot 2021-06-07 7.23.55 PM.png
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #602240

also, I didn't know what the fuck was going on, I had the foreign language trait.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #602652

If you need a mech you pluck it from the trees
NSFW:

sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #602660

sec is meant to PROTECT you from dangerous murderers so you can have whatever autism you're doing this particular shift so BE NICE TO US. NO ONE LIKES SEC and WE HAVE FEELINGS TOO!! If you do something nice for sec WE WILL REMEMBER FOREVER because NO ONE DOES NICE THINGS FOR SEC.
sure we may annoy you when we interrupt your little "walking-through-the-halls-with-a-stunprod," but remember we're doing DOZENS of these and some of them just might prevent you from bein killed silently in maints by a makarov
Spoiler: