Re: Nice tune, real easy [SHITPOSTING GENERAL]

Post by nsos » #4128

all ducks are bastards
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #4130

Commie mutant ducks, Be ever vigilant
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
Kraso
Byond Username: S0ldi3rKr4s0
Github Username: Kraseo

Post by Kraso » #4225

you want to know what's the best bird?

fucking CHICKENS.

little shits don't need to learn how to fly to get some dicking going and they also reproduce via oviposition

they even have a YODEL dedicated to them.

[youtube]yO7MWuJ7zLA[/youtube]
Mr Wondrous
Rarely plays

Post by Mr Wondrous » #4554

Vekter wrote:Fuckin 10/10 comfy
Kraso wrote:Image

an alternate interpretation of the forums and half of its users
Vekter wrote:Someone edit Batman to say Errorage and Superman to Hornygranny.
Rumia29 wrote:
paprika wrote:Image
I'm actually genuinely impressed. Where can I buy some?
The catgirl is photo shopped onto it tho, which is a tad disappointing. But still. Where can I buy some?
Jwakefield wrote:
SJ212 wrote:no you're a faggot kraso
Lets be civil here please stop indulting eachother
captain sawrge wrote:Lock this thread and I will mess you up.

SHITPOSTING CONTAINMENT THREAD - HG

>editing the title of my thread
Nice
Mr Wondrous
Rarely plays

Post by Mr Wondrous » #4623

The many faces of Tony Todd!

The official portal of the
Tony Todd Webpage!
Spoiler:
Smile!

Handed hook and may wish Tony best known for his role Candyman, urban legend. He also played 3 characters in 3 of the series Star Trek: Kurn on "next generation", and again, and Jake Old Kurn's "Deep Space 9" and Alpha Hirogen for "Voyager". It has also played Tony Mets Captain in "Andromeda in gene Roddenberry"! Tony was really great as Cecrops on Xena: Warrior Princess! He also played King Gilgamesh and GLADIUS on Hercules: The legendary journeys. It is indeed a talented player who was on many films, and television appearances in the stage!

I wish I could come to this site and enjoy keep in mind that Tony himself keeps an eye on them, and writes in from time to time to keep up-to-date. I have searched more than 1000 locations (census) and tons of information, PIX, links, etc. that are in the works, so please bear with me and I'm getting everything online. Please check back often and see how a twist! If anyone has any links, pictures, or anything you want to add ... Please e-mail me at: alwheaties@yahoo.com ~ ~ V

Thank you very much!

Aka Angela ALWheaties
Also known as angelalesa on eBay

Hello all! Today's date is August 8, 2012.
Hello all!

Thanks for checking in! I put pictures signed several Tony Todd on eBay and hope to check it out! There are also other elements such as magazines, action figures, cards, comics, and more!

I have not updated this site in some time, and I'm going to publish many letters that I found recently that Tony me via e-mail updates some of the information from the work that he has done in the past few years:

Of, April 26, 2012:
TONY wrote in to say, "I just returned from Cardiff, Wales, where you shoot" middle of the night. "Care T Peace"

Of, April 25, 2012:
TONY wrote in to say, "Hey you, April in Paris. Verify" Adam Green, Holliston. Fearnet channel where is it? A lot of good things and feeling blessed in particular. Enjoy peace T "

Tony and Norma

From, October 18, 2011:
Posted friend Norma nicknamed normawp me this photo and her Tony in 2010 Anaheim Convention on the CA,! Thanks to Norma!

Of, April 20, 2011:
TONY wrote in to say, "Happy Easter Holiday Peace T"

Of, April 19, 2011:
TONY wrote in to say, "Life is a blessing. Recently concluded one of the best films in my career." GURL sushi. "Peace T"

From, June 25, 2010:
Tony wrote to say I was watching TV the other day and saw one of the ads with him in that for a television program called Event! Very cool! You are only in the experimental IMDB says that this role or frequently?
Wrote TONY to say: "We are in fact in the pilot behind the hope for a long time to come. Thanks for notes, and we inherit the" hero "on time, so the prospects look good. Bout time I grew up and settled in television. Life is actually sunny and bright. Summer of hope and bring you happiness. stay in touch peace T "

From September 24, 2007: Is Monday CHUCK-Tastic!

Hello all!

Check the Chuck! CHUCK airs tonight on NBC at 20:00 and there will be a presentation from appearing on NBC pilot on Saturday, September 29, at 21:00 EST! ... Chuck + + Champions Journeyman = one night of television AWESOME

You can get leader Chuck free online at Amazon.com, that's right, no charge for the workshop pilot! How cool is that?

Thank you very much for Geneva (Angent Tony) to confirm that the "Tony repeated" Chuck! "Thanks to TV Guide to confirm that the name of Tony characters on Chuck is the director of the CIA Langston Graham! See page Tony Chuck Graham personal wiki!

Details episode TV guide for the first time Chuck: "nerd computer Chuck Bartowski (Zachary Levi), a secret agent becomes a vital role in this comedy series mixing, and the work of science fiction until the first: and directs Chuck in espionage World vague when loaded government secrets conscious in his brain. he soon attracts the attention of the superspy CIA (Yvonne Strahovski) and NSA hardening agent (Adam Baldwin). "

VIDEOS: Check out the video promo for Chuck key with which Tony on YouTube.com (as shown on the right)! Also check out the NBC Primetime Preview Show, and clip production, and a message Subliminal for Chuck! From MySpace, and there is a nice video in training, and the last offers of video and behind the scenes video and comic-con. There TV Guide magazine Cole: video photoshoot fall preview! There are also no less than 15 film promo Cole and interviews on NBC.com!

See Site Chuck NBC.com, also check out the online TV guide on page Chuck! Check out the page imdb Chuck, check out Page Show Chuck TV MySpace and learn about wiki page where Chuck say that "OC Bilson Rachel Starr will solve guest stars in the episode arc subject in late October October." Michael Ausiello also talking about this on TV Episode 116 podcast directory! Now, if they can tie in the olny Clark Mindy agent of evil, that would be totally awesome! ;)

Check the Secret.com Chuck, a site Ultra Cole, who looks like a laptop computer on the desk Chuck that you can access e-mail and links to other sites such as MySpace Page Chuck, and other ... There's even a MySpace page for Morgan, Chuck's sister Ellie, Captain Excellent, Aaron and admirers NBC Chuck!

GAMES: play racing game herd NERD! Play CHUCKCENTRATION, CHORK, and Spy Eye! While you're at it, check the brain Chuck

From, August 31, 2007:
Hello all!

Check the NYTVF: 3rd Annual TV Festival of New York Setpember 5-9th, 2007 in the New World stages in Manhattan! Chuck will be shown on Friday, September 7th at 9:00 pm and best of all, free entry! :

I am currently working on a major update to this webiste. I have received many fan photos and stories along with a lot of new information on Tony!

So, please check back soon to catch the latest!

Take care!

Aka Angela ALWheaties

PS I updated only a partial list of TV Times for the months of August and September in the Tony TV Times section ...

From, May 21, 2007:
Hello all!

TONY wrote to confirm the news on the pilot he filmed chosen by NBC-called "Chuck" and my news of the week. You will know in the coming weeks, where we are with the production, and when he starts shooting. It will fall on the shoulders of Chuck, how this flies. Since this is one of the producers of "OC", augmented by a slash and dash style of directorial "McG" .... Should be consistent with the surroundings. Tim Ross faced in the night YMCA (16 May), and the pilot, "Sam, I" also got selected. He on ABC, Monday, after the "Dancing with the Stars", all we get is the following, "The Biggest Loser my country." The next step is passed tweaking the network, and get a great view held first, but all look good. Female agent, works directly reports to me, so if the display was a hit, and I'm practically guaranteed job I regular series. Concluded today on "Without a Trace." Anthony LaPaglia Crown did two clicks together in the early nineties. "Criminal Justice, and guard the city." Anyway. The good life. Many blessings abound, and now if we globally could reduce the demand for oil, and serve food in your stomach our cost, and provide adequate health care in all parts of the world. Everything will be roses.
Peace
T "

Check it out!You check the preview NBC's fall and was super happy to see that has been added to the line up CHUCK! Autumn begins NBC and can be seen Monday, September 24th and Chuck on Tuesday night at 9:00 on NBC! Tony wrote again in March, "I worked on the pilot NBC called" Chuck. "Type of OC meets 24. Playing head CIA. When, I regularly as possible." Check the TRAILER for CHUCK ... Tony is in it! From this trailer, it looks almost like me: '40 years of the Virgin "mixed with 'The Matrix, but with 20 somethings ... ;) The tongue in cheek humor, but with action scenes COOL! I can not wait to see it

Chuck Chuck film here
CHUCK: Tuesday @ 21:00 on NBC in September!
To the right you see Zachary Levi and Chuck (less than perfect), to the left is the image that cast CHUCK: Joshua Gomez and Morgan, Natalie Martinez and Kayla, Zachary, Yvonne Strzechowski and Sarah, Adam Baldwin and John Casey.
From Zap2it.com:? "You know all these warnings about never open e-mail if you do not know who sent you the message Chuck Bartowski computer geek to learn the lesson the hard way when open e-mail that has been encoded with government secrets felt vital causing enormous load of important information in his brain . with murderers and international terrorists eager to head NAB Chuck, it is the responsibility of John NSA Casey Major and his partner, CIA agent Sarah Walker, to protect the latest U.S. government. and most secret agent is likely at least Chuck can rely on friends to Morgan better and sister understanding and Eli (Sarah Lancaster - "What about Brian", "Everwood"). wrote Josh Schwartz Executive Producer ("and OC") script pilot with McG Chris. Fedak ("Charlie's Angels," "We Are Marshall") is executive producer and director on the show . "

From, May 12, 2007:

Championship dreams TONY also said, "the recently concluded shooting one day" without a trace "(No. 6 Show on BTW our world). Went to check wonderful" Mannsfield 12 "last night (May 11) in gold harmony. Been sold. Great public response. It's my prison BTW film, directed by Ross Craig. playing Hunnit major (not candy) trapped in a wheelchair, and life to it. interoperability. "man of the earth" has got released as well, "Speck Richard, Hackett, reel darkness "What a year. and tournaments are on the shelves and finally after four years frustrating. anyway. exciting update Links,
Talk to you soon
Peace
T "

I'm so glad that dreams are starring in the end! I can not wait to see i
Thank you very much to all of you to send data at the pictures, and information on projects Tony! I am hoping to get all up soon!

I am currently working on a new update to this page and tons of information, photos and TV times to come, and so on .. So, stay tuned! ;)

From March 15, 2007 Update:
I heard from Tony said: "Working on a roll statement feature called" Tales of the night "to the world. Worked on the pilot NBC called" Chuck. "Type of OC meets 24. Playing head CIA. When, I 'm a potential regular. Filming next Sunday," Dawn Velvet. Several agreements in the mix. Frightmare in Dallas, on the 24th. Memorabilia in the United Kingdom on 31. And chilled on April 13th. "

I hope that works out to pilot Tony! Looks cool completely!
Of prievious Update:
I added information, pictures and links to Upcoming Movies Tony / TV section shows (including information about the king of ink, dolls shadow, Minotaur, a man of the earth, Final Destination 3, dizziness, strange case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde and Stargate SG-1) .. . I fixed both, update or add various links that are scattered through the site ...

Update from the past:
I have more information from Tony, thirst, Final Destination 3, among other things ... I added some pictures and update section Tony match the agreement with the Festival Film Festival Info Tony: turntable, Shadow: Dead Riot and the heart of the beholder; I added a ton of links for Fangoria to print Tony in the section, and I fixed both, update or add various links and images that are sprayed through the site ...
On a personal note, see some photos were taken at the end of the film the graves, and starring Daniel Roebuck friend of Tony! Starring Eric Roberts is also, Stephen Williams, Valerie Mikita, somewhat tall, sky Soleil, Nick astrocytes, Adam Del Rio, Wyka Joe, Tony Perotti Ed Santucci among others

Shopping for the perfect gift old computer died. Lost many of the files, but I'm trying to gather some information and pictures that have been sent to me and saved to disk. I just got a new computer, and will be adding more news and photos soon, so please check back

If anyone has any links, pictures, or anything you want to add ... Please e-mail me at: alwheaties@yahoo.com ~ ~ V

Thank you very much!

Aka Angela ALWheaties
Also known as angelalesa on eBay

These are the following sections in this site:
Tony on the big screen or small: when to catch Tony on the TV screen, or when you are outside of his films at the cinema!
Match Tony agreement / images / film festivals: See Tony in the Convention, or see the film festival PIX than its predecessors ...
Tony movies coming / Offers TV: filmed, but not so far for them ... Be!
Tony on stage: see Tony in the play! Also, read about past plays he was in. .. Playbills need ...
Tony film / TV Filmography: distribution of roles with the pecs, Reviews, links and loads of information!
Galleries Tony: Photos of Tony, the owner of roles, signed ...
In the words of Tony: Interviews, online chats ...
Tony in print: press releases and magazine articles, and CV to Tony ...
Tony in the fantasy / Art: Stories / graphics personalities Tony diverse
Get interactive:! Write your thoughts about Tony and the Community, recording / playback Guestbook / Dreambook, Join Our Mailing List Yahoo Group /, participation, Vote for Tony, and the adoption of the beast, where to get a signed photograph of Tony! Or e-mail with any official website link / PIX / etc. You want to see on this site!
Sites listed with us
Thanks and loans ...
This page so far and evacuation ...
Check out the page OLD wish Tony ...
Check the official website Trebor Robert!
ALWheaties updates on Watch tube for more information about Xena / Hercules
Get a signed copy of Tony!

Tony on the big screen or small

When to catch Tony on the TV screen TV all times in Eastern Time.

Wrote some Tony Satan to say that he was featured in the music video for "taker" Dave Matthews song, a single from the new album "Some Devil - Dave Matthews! Can now video clip be seen on VH1 MTV and! Tony also said that you can access to the "taker" in the video RollingStone.com. verify the official website for the Dave Matthews sound clip on the song and more information. Tony also said that she was featured on the song Good Morning America ... Thank you very much for Kim (Stormybard) and PlaidGirl for writing to tell me about the video personally have not seen until now music and video, but writes Kim, "It's all over the shirt near the end of the video there is a large cat face." I will write more about this after I saw the video ...: )

Check it out! Tony in an episode of "Kate and Allie 'called" A tree grows in West Street 56 "shown on August 23 (07:00) on WE. << Kate (Susan Saint James) Society organizes block to save the park, but this is Allie (Jane Curtin), who is elected President. >> also stars Jeffrey Pearson (Member of the Board Sloan) and James Downey (SAM).
) Tony plays Sergeant Marcus Cawdrey in an episode of "CSI: Miami" called "Camp Fear" appears in the August 25 (23:35) on CBS. << Horatio (David Caruso) and Calleigh (Emily Procter) investigation into the death of model 15 - year-old (Danica Stewart), whose body was found near a juvenile detention camp for girls. In all parts of the city, Delko (Adam Rodriguez) and Speedle (Rory Cochrane) Research and death of a man burned strange it seems from the inside. Blair also stars >> Brown, Erika Flores, Jeff Agostino D ', Tamblin amber, Adair Marc Rios, Josh Stamberg, Paull Melissa, Alexander Khandi, Wanda de Jesus, Michael McGrady.

He heard the devil FD3 Tony in the final destination (3) and film sound Satan is described in the August 26 (22:00) plus on HBO, on September 4 (9:30 PM) on Actionmax; on September 5 (17:20) on Cinemax, On September 7 (7:15 AM, 20:00) on Actionmax; 9 سبتمبر (01:00, 8:15 PM) on Cinemax; on September 10 (6:20 PM) on Actionmax; on September 13 (3: 15 PM) on Cinemax; on (7:00, 16:30, 10:10 PM) on Actionmax 15 September, on Sept. 18 (09:00, 22:00) on Cinemax; Sept. 19 (09:00, 6:30 PM) on Actionmax. << Grim Reaper and pursues a teen and her friends after cheating death in a train crash amusements. >> Stars Mary Elizabeth Winstead also, Ryan Merriman, Amanda Crowe, Lemche Chris, Amlee Jessica Johnson Alexz, Sam Easton, Crystal Lowe, Sheelan Simmons, and Maggie.

Lean on Me Tony plays Mr. Wright in "Lean on Me 'film shows on August 28 (5:30 PM) the signing of HBO, on September 2 (2:15 AM) (7), (10:15 PM) on HBO Family , on September 15 (6:25 AM) plus on HBO, on September 20 (8:45 PM) on the family HBO. << Morgan Freeman plays a major New Jersey Joe Clark, who practices in dealing with the problems of inner-city school in high patient often face controversy. >> Todd also stars Beverly, and Guillaume Robert Lynn Thigpen, Jermaine Hopkins, Karen White Malena, Alan North, Bartlett Rubin, Michael Beach, and Taylor Regina. This film is the story based on the fact this is something really grea

Also known as butter 2 large Tony never play benzo-Qaeda in "butter" movie and is also known as "never big two 'appears in the August 29 (3:30 AM) on Thrillermax; September 7 (2:20 AM) More at most . This film also stars Ernie Hudson, Nia Long, Shemar Moore, Donnie Wahlberg, and Terrence Howard. << police scour LA music industry for evidence in the murder of a mysterious artist record label recording higher. >> << man implicated in the murder of singer wanted to wind by the police, as well as his recording studio dirty. >>

Xena in Cecrops Mariner lost Tony plays Cecrops in "Xena: Warrior Princess" episode "Lost Mariner" shown on August 29 (07:00) on oxygen, channel 251 on DirectTV. << After a shipwreck, Gabrielle (Renee O'Connor) find themselves aboard the ship cursed of Cecrops Mariner lost, the inevitable death of the other. Soon, she and Xena (Lucy Lawless) face by pirates and bad sea god Poseidon >>. Check the whoosh! For more information about Xena episodes.

And plays Captain Tony Rock Darrow in the movie "The Rock" shown on August 29 (3:20 PM) on the area HBO, on September 9 (11:00) and 17 (12:00) plus on HBO. << A dissident general and his men control over Alcatraz Island and threaten to launch a poison gas on San Francisco. >> << That the only person who broke than ever to get out of Alcratraz, is the imposition of criminal cunning to help the island prison, which can not penetrate and stop the war hero of shame launch deadly nerve gas on San Francisco. >> Also stars Sean Connery, Nicolas Cage and Ed Harris. Click here to read the text of Tony AOL ... Some behind the scenes for the 'Rock'!

Check it outTony plays Jake Sisko adults in Star Trek: Deep Space Nine episode "Visitors" shown on August 30 (02:00) on TV SPIKE. << Accident claims Sisko (Avery Brooks), leaving Jake (Cirroc and Main Category) obsessed with bringing him back. Also stars Rachel >> Robinson, Aaron Eisenberg, and Gorg Galyn. I can not express how wonderful the words in this episode is the performance and especially Tony in it Prophecy: Arsenal Tony had written in it would be in the movie "Prophecy 5: Arsenal '(as shown left), you can read about it in the movies the next Tony / TV section shows. To get ready for his film, I thought a list of movies times prophecy past. Tony is not in this movie, but you can check the "prophecy and 2 'appears in the September 1 (3:45 AM) on Showtime Beyond; on September 15 (09:00, 11:50 PM) and 20 (20 : 00) on the Movie Channel. Christopher Walken stars and rebels << angel Gabriel, who returns to Earth to prevent the birth of a child half angel half-human, predicted to unite the divided factions of the sky. >> Also stars Jennifer Beals, Brittany Murphy, Russell Wong, Glenn Danzig, Hytner Steve Bruce Abbott, Prael William, Hertzler John Roberts and Eric.

Stargate SG1 logo Tony plays Lord Haikon in the ring Stargate SG-1 "cloak Arthur" (Episode 9.18) showed on September 1 (3:00) 0.9 (11:00) on WOR New York! << Mitchell (Ben Browder), Carter (Amanda tapping) and Daniel (Michael Shanks) fall victim to the effects of the old device, while strong gold Teal'c (Christopher Judge) to investigate the existence of a conspiracy against the planet Jaffa. >> Also stars beau bridges, Morris Chapdelaine, Bill Dow (X-Files), Doug Wert, George Jarvis Darren Giblin, and Gary Jones. Thank you very much for Jeff to write in to say that in this episode, "Tony embodies the Lord as the last of his tribe Haikon after being subjected to a brutal attack." I can not wait to see this

COLORS Tony plays vocational education and training in Vietnam colors film appears in the September 6 (02:00), and 14 (2:15 AM) to appear. A << policeman veteran (Robert Duvall) clashes with his rookie partner (Sean Penn) amid gang violence in the form of Dennis Hopper of urban warfare. Maria Conchita >> Championship Alonso also, Randy Brooks, Don Cheadle, Grand Bush L, Mejia Gerardo, Glenn Plummer, C Richardson, Damon Wayans.

Check it out! Tony plays is # 1 in an episode of "Charmed" called "I Sam" shown on September 7 (06:00) on cable TNT (Channel 245 on DirectTV). << Cole (Julian McMahon) is aware that his team can never be removed completely evil so he attacks the ones enchanted hope that they will defeat him forever. Paige (Rose McGowan) gets official as her first Whitelighter, but was shocked to discover that the angry, self-affectionate man supposedly to protect is the father she did not know. >> Also stars Holly Marie Combs, Alyssa Milano, Brian Krause and flaming lips.

Tony plays platoon sergeant. Warren in "Platoon" film shows on September 12 (3:30 AM) on the classic American cinema. Served << Oliver Stone in Vietnam in 1967-68 and received the Bronze Star, which had been turned into gold Oscar by taking a picture of his experiences in 1986 the best of this. Vision nightmarish in stone for "Nam" is seen through the eyes of a green soldier Chris Taylor (Charlie Sheen). Chris struggling with confusion moral to fight and loyalty to the sergeants rival >> also Starring: Tom Berenger (Sgt. Barnes), Willem Dafoe (Sgt. Elias), Forest Whitaker (Big Harold), Kevin Dillon (rabbit), Francesco Quinn, John C. McGinley, Richard Edson, Keith David, and Johnny Depp.

Check it out! Tony plays Matt Rhodes in Homicide: Life Episode street "Oh my God closer to you to" show on September 14 (12:00) on WGN Chicago. Called << Ji and his staff to help the new night shift female commander; Pembleton (Andre Braugher) is at odds with the detective; lover (Daniel Baldwin) and his wife separate >> also stars Richard Belzer, Clark Johnson, Yaphet. Couto, and Betty Ned.

WOMEN fact Tony plays Ed Tom women in the film appear correctly on September 15 (19:00) 0.22 (07:00) on the TV screen ION. << Three women (Dana Delaney, Onabeth Gish, Angelina Jolie) to help in the settlement of Texas and shaping the destiny of the United States over five decades. Based on the book Janice Woods Windle. Championship >> Rachael Leigh Cook also, pray Richardson, John Schneider, Booth states, Majorino Tina, New York Jeffrey Nordling Michael, Terrence Mann, Julie Carmen, Matthew Glave, Tremko Ann, Irene Bedard, Charles Dutton S., Khadijah Karriem, Jill Parker and Michael Jones Greyeyes.

Check it outTony is not in this film (which in the film Prophecy 5: Arsenal), but see how it all began with the "prophecy and" showed on September 16 (02:05) on Starz. A << rebel angel soul searching for hidden Korean War veteran to manipulate in his war against the human race. >> Stars Christopher Walken, Koteas Elias, Madsen Virginia, Eric Stoltz, Mortensen Viejo, Amanda Plummer, Moriah Snyder, Adam Goldberg, Steve Hytner, and Quinn JC
And oxygen (channel 251 on DirectTV) shows Xena: Warrior Princess episodes.

Sci-Fi Channel shows sometimes Hercules: the legendary journeys episodes, but is now planning to none.

Search: Enter words ...

Amazon.com logo
Amazon.com is a great place that you can buy more than just books! They also have movies, music, electronics, and more! They have now auctions and also you can send e-cards that are like greeting cards, but sent via e-mail.
They're free and fun to send!

TVNow has a schedule of TV handy Tony works Thank you very much for TVNow! They have a schedule TV fabulous Tony Page! This is where I found some of the information listed above ...

Cable logo Directory Directory / TV ZAP2it logo
The many descriptions of TV / film of proof cables and TV Guide Online and ZAP2it.com.

When films are in theaters!

Currently, this section is on the final destination 1, 2, 3 ... :

FD3 FD3 Satan
He heard Tony in Final Destination 3 film and the voice of Satan. << Grim Reaper and pursues a teen and her friends after cheating death in a train crash amusements. Winstead >> also stars Mary Elizabeth, Ryan Merriman, Amanda Crowe, Lemche Chris, Amlee Jessica Johnson Alexz, Sam Easton, Crystal Lowe, Sheelan Simmons, and Maggie. Of GUIDE.com TV: "The Pink Panther and emerged champion in the box office this weekend, earning 27.1 million dollars in the first rounding of the top five: Final Destination 3 (20.1 million dollars), Curious George ($ 15.3 million), wall Protection ($ 13.8 million), and when you ask strange ($ 10 million). "

Tony in the final two intended "final destination 2 'was in theaters on January 31, 2003! Returned Tony and Bludworth' Bill 'William Undertaker! << Kimberly Corman (AJ Cook) has a vision for recording trucks on the road 23 out of control with the results deadly. Kimberly prevent cars from joining the traffic, and thus avoid their death highlights. Kimberly seeks to rivers and clear (Ali Larter), who is the sole survivor of the crash of Flight 180 and in a psychiatric hospital. probably have some answers and clear about how to stay on alive? >> Michael Landes also stars, Carson TC, Cherry Jonathan, Keegan Connor Tracy, Sarah Carter Linda Boyd.

In the first weekend it, 'final destination 2' for the first time in second place with 16.2 million dollars! This is even better than it was when he came out of the orignial and it was only a small part under the film, which was No. 1 'and recruitment', which was 16.5 million dollars. During 'FD2' weekend 2 dropped down to spot number 5, in week 3 he dropped to No. 7, No. 11 and then in Week 4. MovieWeb has some information / PIX from the film + a link to find a theater near you that play! Check the version chatting science fiction Fi.com with final destination 2 director David Ellis of January 27, 2003. Also, check the cinema source.com, Hollywood.com, and science Fi.com. Also check out Fangoria feature in "accidents still happen" by Kier-LA JANISSE!

Check the final destination! Check the final destination! Today is out on DVD and video. Making it No. 3 on the list of Top 10 best films of the weekend in 3/17-20/2000! Not bad because it's time for the first time! << The film focuses on a high school student Alex (Devon Sawa) who has a premonition that the plane was going to explode. He convinces his friends to leave the plane ... And certainly does not! They have all cheated death ... Did they do it? One after the other comes looking for them and Alex seems to be the only person who can see it coming. >> Cast and vitality of youth also features Ali Larter, Kerr Smith, Christine robe, Detmer Amanda, Sean Scott Walker and Chad Donella.

Tony Tony in the final destination is the Undertaker in this film and did sound amounts in television commercials and trailers movie! Check the cinema source.com. Read texts conversations SCIFI.COM final destination with the robe and Glen Morgan Christine Wong James! Palace cinema film is littered review site that connects the other reviews. Read an interview with producers Craig Perry and Warren Zide. Read the text of James Wong and Morgan Chat to sci-fi Glen Online. Check the debris Cosmik AWESOME final destination / 180 Aviation site! Has a lot of pictures and behind the scenes information and links. Check out this WebZine Cole called Hour 11th!

MovieWeb has some information / PIX from the film + a link to find a theater near you that play! Also check out the prospects of darkness that have trailer, teasers, photographs, etc. Official website also the main footage, but you will need to download QuickTime 4 to show trailer

Let me know TONY that "finished" Flight 180 'filming (which became DESTINATION FINAL) ... I've got a cameo one scene, but they've given me bills stars, very good quotation. My name is Bludworth. The film is written by James Wong, Glen Morgan and. Names familiar to fans of science fiction .... This flick also marks the third time that Dan Roebuck (fugitive, Late Show, Matlock) worked together (driven, and stir) being of others .... We are very excited for that. "

Back to list!

Match Tony agreement / images / film festivals!

See Tony in the Convention, or see the film festival PIX than its predecessors ...

Turntable win prizes and so did Tony for Best Supporting Actor!

Tony and Victor in the rotor Thank you very much for Tony to write to say, "just won Best Supporting Actor in a Drama, Film Festival in May, in San Diego. To vertigo, which makes the circuit of the festival." Win prizes in the turntable Noir Film Festival, including Best Director (Robert Patton-Spruill), Best Actor Lead (Contact Jones) and Best Supporting Actor (TONY TODD)! YEAH! Congratulations to all!!! Thank you so much for Rob and Patty allowing me to use these pictures of Tony and Victor! They copywrite Inc turntable. 2006. See the official website rotor For more information about the movie and more pictures of the members of the cast and Tony again! << Filmed against the world kaleidoscopic from hip-hop community in Boston, dizziness sets the standard for filmmaking Urban New Wave, mixing classic intimidation noir, humor is irreverent, and the largest of the characters life to tell the story of the Jewish Quarter stars, fans, and his brothers. >>

Tony and Victor with turntable Check out the cute little dog in this film festivals to come:

Check it out! CineNoir Film - Wilmington, NC. 2 to 5 March 2006

Check it out! Festival and the independent film Black - Atlanta, GA. 12 to 19 March 2006

Check it outrizona Black Film Exhibition - Phoenix, AZ. 16 to 19 March 2006

Check it out Film Festival Philidelphia - March 30th-12 أبريل 2006

DEAD shadow Banner riots: Dead Riot; directed by Derek and; advantage - New York, 1 hour and 30 minutes
<< Convicted murderer (Todd) leads ritual peculiar in his cell before walking down death row. Upon his death, his blood infects other prisoners, causing riots psychotic. 20 years later re-open prisons and one girl has a touch of madness deep that took place there. >>

Article magazine Fangoria, stated that the shade: will be featured in the riot Dead 2 Screenigns:

Check it out! :) December 29, 2005: News section of Fangoria.com: "Misty Mundae specific con FANGORIA next" - SHADOW Tony Cinema: DEAD riots will be in the WEEKEND FANGORIA of horrors in Chicago, IL on March 4 to 5, 2006.

Check it out! :) And 24 Brussels International Festival of Films from wonderful - March 13

Check it out! :) In New York City ImaginAsian Theater (239 East 59th Street) on March 22.

Thank you very much for Darlene Lieblich to write in and let me know that HEART OF THE beholder be in the new movie festival! "There are more than 3,000 film festivals in the world, and Palm Beach Film Festival is one of the Top 20, and they do not officially announced, which will show the film for a few more weeks. However, has been contacted with the great news was selected because HOTB screen 20 -28 April next in this great festival. things and move forward, and we will keep you up to date, and we hope that we will be able to meet some of you at the festival. "

He won the heart of the beholder 5 Awards Best Feature Film!

Check it out!
rosello

Post by rosello » #4725

what
wake me up before you jojo
Marshall/Mira Mudskipper, Bethan/Renni Ashbird, Trish/Susan Gecko, Mia Karp/K.A.R.P, Elliot Spark, Adriana/Octavia Spiral, Mimi Mime, Violet Caterpillar, Eve Steel, Bethan Butterfly
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #5377

What
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #5412

*shrugs internally*
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #5515

[Heavy breathing]
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

Mr Wondrous
Rarely plays

Post by Mr Wondrous » #5538

WHO SPOILERED TONY TODD

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #5606

Mr Wondrous wrote:WHO SPOILERED TONY TODD

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Wasn't me.
Spoiler:

nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #5666

listen young man
i could pop u with one hand
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #5778

nsos wrote:listen young man
i could pop u with one hand
Screw you, old man.
Spoiler:

Skyclad.Observer

Post by Skyclad.Observer » #5984

miggles wrote:ok why the fuck are there 3 people with terbs' avatar now
we know what to do
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #6001

Is this a thing now

All aboard the terbs circlejerk express
Spoiler:

paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #6022

nsos wrote:all ducks are bastards
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
TheTerbs
In Game PermaBanned

Post by TheTerbs » #6027

Vekter wrote:Is this a thing now

All aboard the terbs circlejerk express
its pug:30 every hop on the train
you're gonna carry that weight
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #6052

ZOMBIE PUGS
WE MUST HIDE FROM THE INFECTED THERE ARE TOO MANY
TheTerbs
In Game PermaBanned

Post by TheTerbs » #6055

Drynwyn wrote:ZOMBIE PUGS
WE MUST HIDE FROM THE INFECTED THERE ARE TOO MANY
too late for you

barbara
Munchlax
Byond Username: Lobstercake

Post by Munchlax » #6091

why is everything pugs now
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #6118

Woof
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
TheTerbs
In Game PermaBanned

Post by TheTerbs » #6139

geilebeer wrote:why is everything pugs now

join us
Munchlax

Post by Munchlax » #6144

No.

Okay.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #6186

paprika wrote:
nsos wrote:all ducks are bastards
Future Rapist.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Munchlax

Post by Munchlax » #6224

lets up those non-existing postcounts.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #6243

geilebeer wrote:No.

Okay.
We grow.
Spoiler:

Skyclad.Observer

Post by Skyclad.Observer » #6246

it's zero pug thirty
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #6292

nein
Spoiler:

Kraso
Byond Username: S0ldi3rKr4s0
Github Username: Kraseo

Post by Kraso » #6343

Vekter wrote:Image
nein
okay sewage, now you're just Image
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #7131

My feet hurt.
Spoiler: