Game Show Permaban Peanut Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
ATHATH
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: ATHATH

Game Show Permaban Peanut Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

Post by ATHATH » #605283

Bottom post of the previous page:

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 65#p605159

This is in response to the above post. I'm making a new thread for this instead of another post in the peanut thread that technokek made (https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29360) because this is an important post that I want our headmins to see and technokek's peanut thread derailed into like 5 straight pages of shitposting with obnoxiously large images and quote pyramids after the first 2 pages of actual on-topic discussion. Never change, forumposters, never change.

After asking around a bit, I've learned that the #events-general channel does exist, but it's a private channel, which explains why I didn't see it and just assumed that #mapping-general covered event-related things as well. Could you please explain to me how I was supposed to post in (or even know about the existence of) a private channel that I didn't have access to?

The teams ended up beating the shit out of each other with baseball bats and welderbombings, but you're telling me that detonating cyborgs using a ROBOTICS console in the ROBOTICS challenge would have crossed the line?

I wasn't appealing those notes, I was giving further context to them, since YOU cited them as a source.

"I've sentenced Bob to 10 years of jail time for jaywalker. This imprisonment has been due for a long time, as Bob is a criminal menace to society with a long series of offenses. For example, this newspaper article says that he punched Alice in the face!"
"Actually, that article fails to mention that that punch was thrown during a boxing match between Bob and Alice."
"This isn't the time to discuss whether or not that article was misleading, we're here to determine if Bob should be let out on parole despite being a dirty, no-good facepuncher."

Both teams had equal access to Twitch chat, though??? How was it giving one team an unfair advantage over the other?

Even if only one team could read Twitch chat for some reason, is shouting advice from the sidelines ("Go for the eyes!") cheating, assuming that the advice you're giving isn't based on information that the competitor you're advising isn't supposed to have access to ("Psst, your opponent's hand is X.")?

And how does this relate to "leaking" code information about the game show in a channel that I believed was currently dedicated towards the behind-the-scenes development of the game show?

Okay, fuck you, that's a cheap move. You know it, I know it, we all know it. It is becoming very, very hard to continue to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you're not pursuing some sort of personal vendetta against me. I was originally going to just lie down, accept whatever came of this appeal as a judgement of my effect on the community, and move on, but this bullshit has persuaded me to seriously fight this ban.

Regardless of whether or not I am or am not a detriment to this community, this incident is nowhere near a severe enough crime to warrant a permaban, or even a 2 day ban. I might decide to leave even if this appeal is successful, but if I do, I will be leaving on MY terms, not yours. If I truly am the bad actor you claim that I am, I'll inevitably end up doing something that's actually ban-worthy at some point in the future, and you can get me then.

Also, after thinking over some stuff, including past conversations I've had with mappers, I hereby pledge to never codedive an event PR or an event repo ever again. I personally don't consider breaking a map or a feature to be an insult to the work of the person who created it, but I understand and respect that other people may see it differently and I don't want our event coding and mapping teams to continue to feel obligated to tiderproof all of their work because of me or others like me.
Last edited by ATHATH on Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Re: Game Show Permaban Peanut Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

Post by CitrusGender » #605670

Agux909 wrote:Damn. Even the very event organizer didn't/doesn't take issue with the secrecy of the whole thing. And more than players being able to exploit stuff to their advantage they were worried about having enough people contributing and the event as a whole being held together to the end. Fascinating.

I wonder where this whole "ruining the event" idea even came from. As posts keep piling up it looks more and more evidently like something pulled out from an ass to justify a ruling. I mean, for if it wasn't clear enough already from the previous thread, lol.
you misunderstand me, it's less about saying "we don't care about secrecy" and it's more "we found it difficult to care about secrecy." I think it's ultimately a concern and I understand the reason for why the ban was done. But I just want people to understand that we made those choices for a reason: whether or not a player did a rule 1 or rule 0 offense is not for me to determine and I don't particularly have an opinion on it.

The only thing I actively care about is eventsbus reputation and defending the choices we made.
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #605671

CitrusGender wrote:
Agux909 wrote:Damn. Even the very event organizer didn't/doesn't take issue with the secrecy of the whole thing. And more than players being able to exploit stuff to their advantage they were worried about having enough people contributing and the event as a whole being held together to the end. Fascinating.

I wonder where this whole "ruining the event" idea even came from. As posts keep piling up it looks more and more evidently like something pulled out from an ass to justify a ruling. I mean, for if it wasn't clear enough already from the previous thread, lol.
you misunderstand me, it's less about saying "we don't care about secrecy" and it's more "we found it difficult to care about secrecy." I think it's ultimately a concern and I understand the reason for why the ban was done. But I just want people to understand that we made those choices for a reason: whether or not a player did a rule 1 or rule 0 offense is not for me to determine and I don't particularly have an opinion on it.

The only thing I actively care about is eventsbus reputation and defending the choices we made.
It's still a permanent ban, where no rules were broken at the time of the ban.

Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #605673

Agux909 wrote:
CitrusGender wrote:

Do you have reading comprehension issues?
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #605674

Rohen_Tahir wrote:
Agux909 wrote:
CitrusGender wrote:

Do you have reading comprehension issues?
Was gonna add this to my post but you were quicker.

I'm not questioning Citrus neutrality nor their goals and intentions for the event. That's not what this thread is about after all.

What I meant with the post they quoted is that if the event organizer, somehow doesn't even have any of these "event ruining" shenanigans in the periphery of their attention, or as a priority, the reasoning for such severe ruling starts falling apart quick. Add to this the premature ban appeal lock. It's not hard to conclude these were done in bad faith, regardless of their neutrality on the subject (which again, I wasn't actually putting into question)

Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #605688

The event runner doesn’t put secrecy at the forefront because he is expecting everyone to not spoil the fun for others while he’s juggling more pressing issues like making sure the event runs in the first place.

I only understand the ban in the context that they could have been banned beforehand for some of the shenanigans they pulled but the banning admin chose not to for whatever reason, I don’t understand why this is the final straw and it’s not even his fault (you can’t expect him to know about event bus when you hide the channel).

I would have been more keen to like the ban had they just at the time of some of other ATH’s shenanigans when they were likely a headmin as well to overrule for a more permanent length. Why they chose to put their foot down now over this nothingness makes no sense to me unless they’ve been looking to ban him all this time but was getting pushback from the other 2 headmins.

Again, the likely bet is he gets unbanned and now it’s a pita to ban him because there’s this stigma there’s admins out to get him (see goof)
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
keepforgettingpw
Byond Username: OmegaShoots

Post by keepforgettingpw » #605694

zxaber wrote:
FloranOtten wrote:It's really telling that the only people defending him are folks who have never had to interact with him from any position of authority, be it as the person who PR'd, the person who mapped it, a maintainer, an admin or a headmin.
Alright. I've interacted with Ath in both the coding side and also the administration side. I think the permaban was dumb. Ath was asking/suggesting a theoretical strat to other people in a chat dedicated to watching the event. If this strat was actually an exploit, the response should just have been "no, they're not allowd to do that". If strats could be considered against the rules, we'd presumably have admins to tell any competitors reading twitchchat "no, you're not allowed to do that".
Why did it take so long for the objectively correct take on the situation to be posted?
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #605716

why post correct takes when you can discuss amogus sex or something like that
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Fishimun
Byond Username: Fishimun

Post by Fishimun » #605723

we will only post correct takes in the 3rd peanut thread. good things come in 3
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #605724

Fishimun wrote:we will only post correct takes in the 3rd peanut thread. good things come in 3
never, ligma has taken out all the oldies.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Anuv
Byond Username: Anuv

Post by Anuv » #605750

I support this ban.
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #605755

Anuv wrote:I support this ban.
go back to your place, jannie hell.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #605756

oranges wrote:no why would I give a shit about athath's plight, dude doesn't do anything of value to me.
the thing I don't get is why his coding ability or contributions are even relevant

like he could be the best coder on the planet and that still wouldn't be relevant to a ban for ingame conduct

we can debate the appropriateness of the ban on its own merits but "weee wehh wehhh but he CONTRIBUTES" is fucking irrelevant

I've lost count of how many business articles I've read that basically amount to "I got rid of my most productive employee and the business started doing BETTER" with the plot twist being that the productive employee in question was a piece of shit impossible to work with asshole that caused even more problems than he solved
ATHATH
In Game PermaBanned

Post by ATHATH » #605757

Screemonster wrote:the thing I don't get is why his coding ability or contributions are even relevant

like he could be the best coder on the planet and that still wouldn't be relevant to a ban for ingame conduct

we can debate the appropriateness of the ban on its own merits but "weee wehh wehhh but he CONTRIBUTES" is fucking irrelevant
this
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #605758

it also wasn't a ban for in-game conduct though
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
toemas
Byond Username: Realthoman_

Post by toemas » #605761

if someone is using exploits in your event, and you feel thats its being ruined- its your event, isnt it? just use your admin powers to gib them or give them brain damage or something, the event is hardly "ruined" i really dont see why this is such a big deal
toemas
Byond Username: Realthoman_

Post by toemas » #605762

and if hes "spoiling the surprise" who gives a shit this isnt a movie knowing what will happen wont make it less fun
Wayland
Byond Username: WaylandSmithy

Post by Wayland » #605763

Cobby wrote:The event runner doesn’t put secrecy at the forefront because he is expecting everyone to not spoil the fun for others while he’s juggling more pressing issues like making sure the event runs in the first place.

I only understand the ban in the context that they could have been banned beforehand for some of the shenanigans they pulled but the banning admin chose not to for whatever reason, I don’t understand why this is the final straw and it’s not even his fault (you can’t expect him to know about event bus when you hide the channel).

I would have been more keen to like the ban had they just at the time of some of other ATH’s shenanigans when they were likely a headmin as well to overrule for a more permanent length. Why they chose to put their foot down now over this nothingness makes no sense to me unless they’ve been looking to ban him all this time but was getting pushback from the other 2 headmins.

Again, the likely bet is he gets unbanned and now it’s a pita to ban him because there’s this stigma there’s admins out to get him (see goof)
Absolutely 100% agree.

Someone on the events team, mostly those who frequent mapping-gen in this case? just needed to mention to ATH that spoiling that stuff in a public channel is not cool and to ask for events mapper role because there is a better place to share that stuff. Obviously it could cut both ways and make even more info about events available for spreading maliciously but I'd like to give some benefit of the doubt.
keepforgettingpw
Byond Username: OmegaShoots

Post by keepforgettingpw » #605764

thomanthewise5404 wrote:if someone is using exploits in your event, and you feel thats its being ruined- its your event, isnt it? just use your admin powers to gib them or give them brain damage or something, the event is hardly "ruined" i really dont see why this is such a big deal
thomanthewise5404 wrote:and if hes "spoiling the surprise" who gives a shit this isnt a movie knowing what will happen wont make it less fun
and the thing is they did neither
they were not playing in the event, and going into the SPECTATOR chat for SPECTATORS to talk about the things they are SPECTATING and going "well wait couldn't they just do x?" can in no way at all be "spoiling" anything because that just makes no sense whatsoever to any kind of sane human being

If that was something bannable then we might as well not have deadchat in game because that might allow ghosts spectating a player to go "well couldn't the hos just toss a nade in through the door and kill all the cultists summoning inside?", because the entire point of contention of this ban is essentially just that, and even less actionable considering this was not something that happened in game even if we were to play devil's advocate on this and say that hypothetical deadchat message could be bannable

Imagine watching the toolbox tourneys in some alternate universe and being in the twitch chat and saying "Wait couldn't they just body toss each other and get a stun on the opponents?" and being banned from the game for "spoiling and discussing (((((exploits)))))" if the jannie in question decided they didn't like you talking about intentional game mechanics. You can't even say they got banned for playing the game the way someone else didn't want them to, because they weren't even fucking playing, and imagine if someone would be banned for body tossing in the tourney, that would be fucking absurd as well

So I have two questions to the jannies. 1, would you have banned someone if they did what athath was talking about (not taking into account if they did or did not talk about it, just purely if someone who was actually playing the event did it), and 2, if you answered yes to 1, what would that add to the community?

Because if you answer yes to 1, while I admire your consistency, that would just make you an obtuse unfun retard and I would then question why it is you are even adminning, but if you answer no, then you have no leg to stand on for someone to TALK about doing what you wouldn't have banned someone for actually doing.
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #605839

Screemonster wrote:
oranges wrote:no why would I give a shit about athath's plight, dude doesn't do anything of value to me.
the thing I don't get is why his coding ability or contributions are even relevant

I've lost count of how many business articles I've read that basically amount to "I got rid of my most productive employee and the business started doing BETTER" with the plot twist being that the productive employee in question was a piece of shit impossible to work with asshole that caused even more problems than he solved
It's being debated because the real reason ath is being banned for this is because he's a huge prick and nobody likes him. what ath did could very easily have been innocent and a bit stupid, but we're going with the narrative of it being malicious because fuck ATH anyways, right?
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #605849

confused rock wrote:the real reason ath is being banned for this is because he's a huge prick and nobody likes him
scary
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #605859

confused rock wrote:It's being debated because the real reason ath is being banned for this is because he's a huge prick and nobody likes him. what ath did could very easily have been innocent and a bit stupid, but we're going with the narrative of it being malicious because fuck ATH anyways, right?
then just say its a fucking rule 1 ban not some mysterious code diving ban.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

FloranOtten
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Post by FloranOtten » #605891

Jonathan Gupta wrote:
confused rock wrote:It's being debated because the real reason ath is being banned for this is because he's a huge prick and nobody likes him. what ath did could very easily have been innocent and a bit stupid, but we're going with the narrative of it being malicious because fuck ATH anyways, right?
It's a rule 1 ban because he's being a fuckwit by continually code diving to get exploits.
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #605892

FloranOtten wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:
It's a rule 1 ban because he's being a fuckwit by continually code diving to get exploits.
Maybe just write better, less exploitable code instead of publicly merging shitty ban bait code.

And again, as others have said, if discussing ways to use features is bannable then every admin, coder and player that has ever talked about game mechanics in dchat deserves to be banned.
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #605896

FloranOtten wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:
Or maaaybe he just enjoys code diving?
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
FloranOtten
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Post by FloranOtten » #605911

chocolate_bickie wrote:
FloranOtten wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:
Maybe just write better, less exploitable code instead of publicly merging shitty ban bait code.

And again, as others have said, if discussing ways to use features is bannable then every admin, coder and player that has ever talked about game mechanics in dchat deserves to be banned.
If you don't code bugs, you won't have any bugs! And the issue isn't that he codedives, it's that he does it to find exploits which he then abuses. If he ignored the exploits? Fine. Reported them? Fine. Laughed about them and did nothing with them? Fine. Find lag exploits and use them to hold the server hostage? Not fine.

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:
FloranOtten wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:
Then why does he keep exploiting his findings?
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #605913

Based

1984 shills in shambles.
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #605914

he is free

best,
bobbah 'bee' brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #605916

Glad that the admin we elected sees reason and isn’t an angry banbot. Though to be honest, they would certainly permaban me if i named my character Margaret Thatcher and stole all milk on the station.
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
ATHATH
In Game PermaBanned

Post by ATHATH » #605933

terranaut wrote:Based

1984 shills in shambles.
ATHATH
In Game PermaBanned

Post by ATHATH » #605935

... Uh, I'm still banned from the Discord server.

MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #605938

Banned from the server for 1 month - [Common] Bob Bobson says, "I have the power to LAG THE STATION AT WILL, GODS" [Common] Bob Bobson says, "NOT UNTIL THE ADMINS GIVE US OUR SANT" | holding the server hostage by lagging it out to get what they want, OOC in IC
The only reason they didn't get permabanned for this when it happened was because it was christmas and their antics that round was at least slightly funny.

but i also feel it sent the wrong message about expectations.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
ATHATH
In Game PermaBanned

Post by ATHATH » #605939

Update: Naloac lifted the Discord ban as well; not lifting it was just an oversight.
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Post by Naloac » #605940

ATHATH wrote:Update: Naloac lifted the Discord ban as well; not lifting it was just an oversight.
tbh I thought it was cos it still said remove in 2 days
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #605945

Cant wait for him to fuck over everyone in the server with him next time he finds an o so fahnee exploit and then claims ignorance saying he wasnt being malicious y r u persecuting me
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #605951

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Cant wait for him to fuck over everyone in the server with him next time he finds an o so fahnee exploit and then claims ignorance saying he wasnt being malicious y r u persecuting me
crag has rolled out the slip n slide guys :D
thank you crag its been really hot recently im glad you brought the fun
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #605953

FloranOtten wrote:
XivilaiAnaxes wrote:
FloranOtten wrote: It's a rule 1 ban because he's being a fuckwit by continually code diving to get exploits.
Then why does he keep exploiting his findings?
Are you honestly telling me that "Marth from Super Smash Brothers" where he just memes around with people going "lol look at what I found" before letting the antagonist kill him instead of manhandling him counts as "wow he keeps exploiting bugs what the fuck?"

Like idk if you've ever tinkered but playing around with what you find is at least half the fun?
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #605956

this has been a very divisive peanut
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #605957

Honestly pretty relieved to see that sense won the day here by a 2-1 Headmin Overrule vote.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #605959

Malkraz wrote:this has been a very divisive peanut
divisive for shitposter rights, yes, we need to work on this

oh yeah and there was something about a virology main but i didn't read until page 4
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #605960

Whoneedspacee
Byond Username: Whoneedspacee

Post by Whoneedspacee » #605965

the people who actually have fun in the game vs the people who pretend to have fun in the game who will win
retired ss13 coderman
Fishimun
Byond Username: Fishimun

Post by Fishimun » #605980

Whoneedspacee wrote:the people who actually have fun in the game vs the people who pretend to have fun in the game who will win
the pretenders are sus
cSeal
Byond Username: O0cyann0o

Post by cSeal » #605981

Whoneedspacee wrote:the people who actually have fun in the game vs the people who pretend to have fun in the game who will win
99 percent of the people in this thread don't play the game at all
► Show Spoiler
Whoneedspacee
Byond Username: Whoneedspacee

Post by Whoneedspacee » #605989

cSeal wrote:
99 percent of the people in this thread don't play the game at all
the

joke
retired ss13 coderman
Anuv
Byond Username: Anuv

Post by Anuv » #606008

I'm gonna go ahead and make this post on July 6th 2021 so I can quote it in the future ATHATH permaban peanut where everyone is asking "how did he not get permabanned a long time ago" and the inevitable "wow this guy has been an asshole forever this was a long time coming" posts
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #606009

The real victory here isn't that ATH has been unbanned but that code diving and talking about what you find isn't a permeable offence.
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #606017

chocolate_bickie wrote:The real victory here isn't that ATH has been unbanned but that code diving and talking about what you find isn't a permeable offence.
Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #606025

Anuv wrote:I'm gonna go ahead and make this post on July 6th 2021 so I can quote it in the future ATHATH permaban peanut where everyone is asking "how did he not get permabanned a long time ago" and the inevitable "wow this guy has been an asshole forever this was a long time coming" posts
Don't forget to quote these if ANYTHING happens in the intervening time and it's impossible to build any support to do anything about it because of how much this ban sucked:
Pandarsenic wrote:History-of-X bans without an actual incidence of someone doing X in the moment stink, always have.
Cobby wrote:Again, the likely bet is he gets unbanned and now it’s a pita to ban him because there’s this stigma there’s admins out to get him (see goof)