Why Powergaming Exists

General SS13 Chat
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Why Powergaming Exists

Post by sinfulbliss » #608173

Hello my fellow SS13 players,

I have recently had a moment of clarity when it comes to powergaming.
It started with this thought: "what if I just... didn't powergame, and went with the flow of the round, wherever it takes me?"
If you die, you die. If antags greentext, they greentext. It's not about winning, it's about participating and letting the round unravel in an interesting way that isn't a binary win/lose objective.
It's about letting your character's fate be guided by the round rather than the round's fate be guided by your character.

Go with the flow as if you were sailing in an ocean. If the tide is smooth and calm, then going with the flow is relaxing and makes everyone's experience better. Maybe you can even admire the sunset and the marine life, the ocean air and cool breeze advanced research items... Let the heretic go. That traitor with the makarov? Gulag will suffice. No need to preemptively harden the security of the station in preparation for that which does not yet exist. Enable the round to unravel on its own terms.

Then I realized: this is unique to MRP.

What if the tide isn't smooth and calm? What if it's rough and ruthless, and your boat is being throw about left and right, the crash of each wave casting more and more of your crew overboard? Well, if you know that's what sort of ocean you'll be sailing in, it's your best bet - no, your only hope - to make sure your boat is forged from steel and your crew is prepared and geared to deal with anything and everything they might run into. That's an LRP round.

This is why powergaming rules don't work on LRP. This is why antags have restrictions on MRP. This is why tiding is acceptable on LRP. They are different environments that allow for different behaviors, and call for different approaches. If you stick the captain from the storm-ship onto the peaceful-ship, he will seem tyrannical and domineering. If you stick the captain from the peaceful-ship into the storm-ship, he will seem ineffectual and passive.
Spoiler:
technokek
Byond Username: Technokek

Re: Why Powergaming Exists

Post by technokek » #608174

Last edited by technokek on Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #608176

sinfulbliss wrote:Hello my fellow SS13 players,

It started with this thought: "what if I just... didn't powergame, and went with the flow of the round, wherever it takes me?"
If you die, you die. If antags greentext, they greentext. It's not about winning, it's about participating and letting the round unravel in an interesting way that isn't a binary win/lose objective.
It's about letting your character's fate be guided by the round rather than the round's fate be guided by your character.

Go with the flow as if you were sailing in an ocean. If the tide is smooth and calm, then going with the flow is relaxing and makes everyone's experience better. Maybe you can even admire the sunset and the marine life, the ocean air and cool breeze advanced research items... Let the heretic go. That traitor with the makarov? Gulag will suffice. No need to preemptively harden the security of the station in preparation for that which does not yet exist. Enable the round to unravel on its own terms.

Then I realized: this is unique to MRP.

What if the tide isn't smooth and calm? What if it's rough and ruthless, and your boat is being throw about left and right, the crash of each wave casting more and more of your crew overboard? Well, if you know that's what sort of ocean you'll be sailing in, it's your best bet - no, your only hope - to make sure your boat is forged from steel and your crew is prepared and geared to deal with anything and everything they might run into. That's an LRP round.

This is why powergaming rules don't work on LRP. This is why antags have restrictions on MRP. This is why tiding is acceptable on LRP. They are different environments that allow for different behaviors, and call for different approaches. If you stick the captain from the storm-ship onto the peaceful-ship, he will seem tyrannical and domineering. If you stick the captain from the peaceful-ship into the storm-ship, he will seem ineffectual and passive.
I've been playing with this mindset from the beginning. Both in LRP and MRP. There are certain powergamy things I can't avoid doing depending on the jobs, but I've always liked the idea of just following the current while my characters do what they do, instead of trying to make everything about being the best and min-maxing all that's possible.

I understand people otherwise enjoying this playstyle though, and think they are necessary to create balance and add variety of interactions and shenanigans to a round. Which is one of the reasons I'll always find our LRP way richer in experience than our MRP.

sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #608178

Agux909 wrote: I understand people otherwise enjoying this playstyle though, and think they are necessary to create balance and add variety of interactions and shenanigans to a round. Which is one of the reasons I'll always find our LRP way richer in experience than our MRP.
Amen
technokek wrote:did anybody ask?
No, I didn't (:
Spoiler:
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #608180

>It's about letting your character's fate be guided by the round rather than the round's fate be guided by your character.

i started playing like this a year or two ago, and its much more relaxing fun, and certainly not unique to MRP
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #608183

Kendrickorium wrote:>It's about letting your character's fate be guided by the round rather than the round's fate be guided by your character.

i started playing like this a year or two ago, and its much more relaxing fun, and certainly not unique to MRP
I suppose this was directed mainly at sec and other roles where powergaming is prevalent, like validhunting assistant/chemist or wherever.
Spoiler:
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #608191

The real antag rolling is playing the game as normal but not optimizing to avoid death from the circumstances of the round

die dramatic die proud
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #608192

Powergaming exists because people don’t want to die. True freedom is realizing your death is part of the story and not wasting your time looking for every way of preventing it.

Fuck sticky basically said the same thing fuck you sticky
[this space reserved]
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #608193

wesoda25 wrote:Powergaming exists because people don’t want to die. True freedom is realizing your death is part of the story and not wasting your time looking for every way of preventing it.

Fuck sticky basically said the same thing fuck you sticky
Accidentally saying the same thing I did is just proof that you have the right take. Be satisfied that you are briefly correct
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #608195

agreeing on sticky on anything is a permanent red mark on reputation of any admin even former one

you, mr wesoda, are therefore cringe
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #608206

however what wesoda said is also what I've been saying for like a year, so he's actually agreeing with me and is absolved of any impurity
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #608207

@ your argument about powergaming on LRP
decent take, if you don't like ever dying, but you yourself have complained that you feel like you don't have time to interact with people you'd like to because you have a strict schedule to follow as HoS consisting of "hunting for valids in maint".

playing this game on a schedule doesn't sound like something particularly enjoyable, but if it's what you like go for it
just don't feel like you HAVE to powergame to "save your crew", play however you wanna play

captain/hos/other head of choice is an essential role for the operation of the station, but if the station explodes or is slowly devoured by a particularly robust antag it doesn't mean you've "failed" - your objective is not to preserve the station at all costs, your objective is to have a good time playing a video game
I don't play heads because I hate revs though so maybe another hos main can correct me on their innately-stated duty to eviscerate every single antag and splatter their blood on the walls for all to see
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #608208

also to doublepost
technokek wrote:did anybody ask?
i did fuck you
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
imsxz
Byond Username: Imsxz

Post by imsxz » #608222

powergaming exists because there are people that want to win, and the codebase enables them. stuff like RNG disarm stuns, instant baton stuns, tazers, etc made it much easier to kill a good player as a bad player. moving towards skill based systems further rewards playing to win/get better instead of focusing on having fun with other players.

i used to be the same for a while but now i only do it as antag. games legit so much more fun and relaxing when u start to stop caring as much about living and killing the antags. not like a complete pushover, i'll still try to fight back and stuff, but in general just trying a lot less hard. highly recommend it to anyone that thinks of themselves as a gamer.

bonus points: you can do it as sec too but it might be hard if you're not already pretty decent. dont go much beyond default gear, lethals only for emergencies, generally not killing people unless its a ling or a wizard or something. you can usually solve most stuff without brigging people as well, requires a tiny bit of social skills tho. i like to issue people "warnings" telling them to not do something if I see them breaking into tech storage or something like that, i dont really use brig unless someones being a shithead. it makes the job a lot more relaxing and feels like less of a chore to interact with tiders while you're waiting for an antag to chase.

please subscribe to me on youtube
terranaut wrote:i saw this video before it was posted here
you too can be cool like me if you just subscribe to imsxz youtube channel :shades:
Arianya wrote:no, not the snails, shut up imsxz
Nervore wrote:I am going to will you out of existence, Imsxz.
One day, you will just cease to exist.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #608229

skill issue
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #608233

oranges wrote:skill issue
skill issue
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #608235

imsxz wrote:powergaming exists because there are people that want to win, and the codebase enables them. stuff like RNG disarm stuns, instant baton stuns, tazers, etc made it much easier to kill a good player as a bad player. moving towards skill based systems further rewards playing to win/get better instead of focusing on having fun with other players.

i used to be the same for a while but now i only do it as antag. games legit so much more fun and relaxing when u start to stop caring as much about living and killing the antags. not like a complete pushover, i'll still try to fight back and stuff, but in general just trying a lot less hard. highly recommend it to anyone that thinks of themselves as a gamer.

bonus points: you can do it as sec too but it might be hard if you're not already pretty decent. dont go much beyond default gear, lethals only for emergencies, generally not killing people unless its a ling or a wizard or something. you can usually solve most stuff without brigging people as well, requires a tiny bit of social skills tho. i like to issue people "warnings" telling them to not do something if I see them breaking into tech storage or something like that, i dont really use brig unless someones being a shithead. it makes the job a lot more relaxing and feels like less of a chore to interact with tiders while you're waiting for an antag to chase.
no its just that your kd got lower than 25.0 and you have given up on trying to recover from it
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #608249

sinfulbliss wrote:Hello my fellow SS13 players,
to answer the thread title btw, powergaming is a function of wanting attention, powergamers are one face of the coin that on the other side is all the felenid and rule 8 line toeing players
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #608250

oranges wrote:to answer the thread title btw, powergaming is a function of wanting attention, powergamers are one face of the coin that on the other side is all the felenid and rule 8 line toeing players
Based
► Show Spoiler
Kassori
Byond Username: Kassori

Post by Kassori » #608254

See, this is why I grow cocaine and have a part-time coyote GF.
pfp by AspEv
Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #608255

Kassori wrote:part-time coyote GF.
► Show Spoiler
Kassori

Post by Kassori » #608256

Farquaar wrote:
Kassori wrote:part-time coyote GF.
me too
pfp by AspEv
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #608264

I spoilered the longer replies so as not to derail the coyote GF discussion.

@Omega
Spoiler:
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:decent take, if you don't like ever dying
I actually don't mind dying at all when it's as an assistant since I'm just playing to mess around and do whatever. But as HoS dying means an antag has HoS gear/ID and is going to be even more problematic, so you want to do your best to avoid that.
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:your objective is not to preserve the station at all costs, your objective is to have a good time playing a video game
These two pretty much become one and the same as HoS and maybe sec to a lesser extent. Jannies wanna clean lots of floors, docs wanna save lots of people, and sec wants to kill antags enforce lots of spacelaw. You wanna do a good job as your role, whatever it is.
@imsxz
Spoiler:
imsxz wrote:moving towards skill based systems further rewards playing to win/get better instead of focusing on having fun with other players.
For lots of LRP players, playing to get better is a big part of having fun too. Combat is fun in itself and it's fun to learn tricks and use them and get better. Do you remember when you first learned how to firelock someone? Tell me that wasn't fun.

Bonus points sounds like good sec advice.
imsxz wrote:dont go much beyond default gear, lethals only for emergencies, generally not killing people unless its a ling or a wizard or something.
This is the only thing I'd contest really. I often end up regretting it later when I choose to perma or gulag a traitor/heretic or something, usually because they end up escaping and you have to recapture them again. It gets to the point where when you don't kill them you know you'll have to either A) recapture them again or B) closely monitor them, both of which aren't always possible.
@oranges
oranges wrote:to answer the thread title btw, powergaming is a function of wanting attention, powergamers are one face of the coin that on the other side is all the felenid and rule 8 line toeing players
And a beautiful coin it is - worth its weight in gold. Except coins don't weigh much so it's probably, like, $9.99 or something.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #608265

A weird thing in SS13 is that a lot of the time you don't have a goal. Some people take this to mean that they need to fill that goalless space with preparation so that they will be in minmaxed gear from head to toe by the time any kind of combat comes around, and I think it is fair to say that that is a natural outcome of not giving the player a goal. That being said, not having a goal is a net positive in my opinion. If every player, both antag and not, had a laser focused goal that they had to give their attention to 100% of the time, the game would be a lot worse off. When you give a player the ability to set their own goals, it gives you all kinds of wonderful things that have defined SS13 for ages, most notably all variants of player driven events (sometimes called "gimmicks"). This sort of design philosophy isn't talked about a whole lot, but it exists in the codebase to a great degree too. Job content is never mandatory: Research doesn't have to be done, library books don't have to be written, the supermatter doesn't need to bet set up because you've got other engine choices (though this has been cut down a lot to pretty much just having solars as the alternative). The only job action I can think of that is technically mandatory for a round to have is for a head of staff to call the shuttle, and even then it's often either the AI or a crewmate with access they shouldn't have doing that (and in some modes the antags can end everything without the shuttle ever being called). Research is a cool example because it gives you a lot to do, and none of it is really mandatory. Want to build cool circuits and need to do research to get them? That's up to you, that's a goal that you are setting. The game had no hand in your desire to build circuits but gives you the option to do so anyways, and you're doing research to reach that goal. The only real strict goals you can have in the game are antagonist objectives, and even then those can often be ignored and simply used as a free pass to complete a different goal of your own choosing (like setting up a Saw-esque scenario instead of stealing the nuke disk or whatever). The game is very much like an incredibly deep sandbox in this regard, and while I do think that having to find your own motivation round after round is one of the main causes of burnout, I also think that it is what sets SS13 apart and makes it notable at all.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #608268

God bless shadowflame
► Show Spoiler
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #608271

TheFinalPotato wrote:
skill issue
technokek
Byond Username: Technokek

Post by technokek » #608279

Last edited by technokek on Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #608284

PKPenguin321 wrote:wise words
Very true. I feel like some jobs have an implied goal though. People would get pissed at you if you just chilled in the bar and didn't respond to any crime as sec, for example. Or if the crew wanted the cure for AIDS and the chemist was making meth instead.
TheFinalPotato wrote:
skill issue
Okay YOU KNOW WHAT? ALRIGHT, I'M COMING AFTER YOU GREEN SHITPOSTERS.
@oranges
Spoiler:
@TheFinalPotato
Spoiler:
I HAVE BEEN BANNED ALMOST 2 MONTHS AND I STILL HAVE MORE PLAYTIME IN THE LAST TWO MONTHS ON TG THAN BOTH OF YOU COMBINED. LET THAT SINK IN.
Spoiler:
THE ONLY SKILL ISSUE YOU HAVE ON ME IS VISUAL BASIC.
Spoiler:
Fikou
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #608293

sinfulbliss wrote: I HAVE BEEN BANNED ALMOST 2 MONTHS AND I STILL HAVE MORE PLAYTIME IN THE LAST TWO MONTHS ON TG THAN BOTH OF YOU COMBINED. LET THAT SINK IN.
the final cope
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #608296

Fikou wrote:
sinfulbliss wrote: I HAVE BEEN BANNED ALMOST 2 MONTHS AND I STILL HAVE MORE PLAYTIME IN THE LAST TWO MONTHS ON TG THAN BOTH OF YOU COMBINED. LET THAT SINK IN.
the final cope
Don't make me bring your scrubby up Fikou... Don't make me add you to the hitlist. 2018-2019... Remember? :revolver:
Spoiler:
cocothegogo
Byond Username: Cocothegog0

Post by cocothegogo » #608299

i play too much of this game to the point for about 3 years all I did was antag roll once you step away from the powergaming the game becomes fun again
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #608304

If you say powergame to mean "I prep every round to make sure I cannot be killed easily by an antagonist", I think that comes mainly from murderbone culture.

In other games where you dont respawn the game lasts like 10 minutes max (COD Search and Destroy, R6S, etc.). If you get wiped early in ss13 however, you are stuck doing by design less enjoyable jobs or observing (occassionally you might get an antag role) for potentially an hour or more. It doesnt help that there are people in this game that play with the intent to make EVERYONE sit out EVERYTIME they get antag and become (in)famous for doing so.

This results in both 1) gearing up so that you can be prepared should an antagonist attack you and 2) going out of your way to kill the antagonists before they can gear up.

THAT results in them just murderboning for the same reason, as they cant run any good gimmicks without either being incredibly robust (most arent) or getting killed.

It's a vicious cycle and one that often has people looking for something like manuel but now that manuel is too oriented around other RP concepts there is definitely a hole for individuals looking for the freedoms associated with LRP without the fear of having your favorite pop-chasing murderboners hop on and wipe the floor for the upteenth time in a row (in fact this is a major reason why I will never support a separation between LRP/MRP while we dont have a LRP no-murderbone server because LRP oversight on MRP helps keep it not overly high). Im willing to bet someone championing that server would probably garner quite a few votes in headmin elections (if it was more than just a popularity contest).
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Mickyan
Github User
Byond Username: Mickyan
Github Username: Mickyan

Post by Mickyan » #608310

I'm just here to own the noobs
ImageI play on Manuel as Swanni, the brain-damaged moth.
Be nice to each other.
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #608315

sinfulbliss wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:wise words
Very true. I feel like some jobs have an implied goal though. People would get pissed at you if you just chilled in the bar and didn't respond to any crime as sec, for example. Or if the crew wanted the cure for AIDS and the chemist was making meth instead.
TheFinalPotato wrote:
skill issue
Okay YOU KNOW WHAT? ALRIGHT, I'M COMING AFTER YOU GREEN SHITPOSTERS.
@oranges
Spoiler:
@TheFinalPotato
Spoiler:
I HAVE BEEN BANNED ALMOST 2 MONTHS AND I STILL HAVE MORE PLAYTIME IN THE LAST TWO MONTHS ON TG THAN BOTH OF YOU COMBINED. LET THAT SINK IN.
Spoiler:
THE ONLY SKILL ISSUE YOU HAVE ON ME IS VISUAL BASIC.
skill issue
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #608317

I would love a "LRP, but no RDM" server

Also

Skill issue
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Whoneedspacee
Byond Username: Whoneedspacee

Post by Whoneedspacee » #608338

it exists because people play games to have fun
retired ss13 coderman
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #608343

observing requires the highest levels of skill of all.

to be able to influence the running round as a passive ghost requires immense knowledge of human psychology and tradecraft
Fikou
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #608345

avoid talking to anyone, run around wordlessly collecting the most powerful items in the game so if anyone tries to kill you you can easily kill them.

realise you're doing this over and over again for no real gain or benefit.

Become burn out, cynical and bitter, stop playing, start forum posting.

Disappear for three years. Return, find a new server that is RP, go on it, realise you can't actually roleplay, spend the rest of your life observing while learning to code so you can contribute in some meaningful way to remain part of the community.

Die
Kassori

Post by Kassori » #608352

Fikou wrote:avoid talking to anyone, run around wordlessly collecting the most powerful items in the game so if anyone tries to kill you you can easily kill them.

realise you're doing this over and over again for no real gain or benefit.

Become burn out, cynical and bitter, stop playing, start forum posting.

Disappear for three years. Return, find a new server that is RP, go on it, realise you can't actually roleplay, spend the rest of your life observing while learning to code so you can contribute in some meaningful way to remain part of the community.

Die
You forgot the penultimate step
pfp by AspEv
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #608373

im not reading this thread but powergaming exists because ss13 has some very obscure and intricate mechanics most of which are fun to exploit to their fullest in an attempt to break the game
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]