new department and well alot". But shortened and readable/ part 3

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Highway Routine
Byond Username: Holes in the light

new department and well alot". But shortened and readable/ part 3

Post by Highway Routine » #616644

Time for the third one... haha...

Anyway, you know how each Head of staff has a very, very expensive item? well for the HOI he has, The bluespace generator key, advanced RFC, and the contraband unlock key for the factory. The way the last one is balanced by having the HOS and cap get a computer that tells if the key has been activated or not.

FOOD! food! a lovely treat! what foods do we get? Uh.. ok so... these foods benefit everyone but workers take a mood buff and become just a little faster. you have factory bread, cookies, pie, muffins, waffles, cake. also for spec treats you have silicon cookies which take silicon pads about 2 and 2 cookies.

RAC- nonononono. that doesn't work. uhh. new race. the perfect worker is like the normal worker but doesn't require food or water but as balance, you have to do a trial of the factory. To complete the trial, you must first go to the bluespace generator and turn it off, the door only opens when the power is off, second step is to enter the door and battle the automated defense system, which is like two turrets and a lizard, third step is to enter the main chamber of the hidden room and fight, The hidden one... then you get the unlock so yeah...

NEW POWER. these new power sources are either only viable in the factory or cannot be moved from the factory. We got windmills, watermills, biomass generator, steam engine.

But how and why would a biomass generator or water mill work in a factory? Well since the factory has been abandoned for awhile... you know let me sum this up. remember avatar? that, that's what this is, but the map won't be huge... (could be) we could have it like the z-levels regarding space where it's like chunks and also have it so that players choose the main biome... yeah this may be alot

For biomes, we have a jungle, normal forest, desert, ruins of cities, code lands (you can fight the headcoder there), and like a bunch of more shit. also uhh. the cookie lands. a place so mutated that the ground has turned into cookie dough. anyway i'll cover the cookie lands in a different one.
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Re: new department and well alot". But shortened and readable/ part 3

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #616703

Why don't you just learn to code and do this(Or make a bounty)
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Highway Routine
Byond Username: Holes in the light

Re: new department and well alot". But shortened and readable/ part 3

Post by Highway Routine » #616727

Jonathan Gupta wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:23 am Why don't you just learn to code and do this(Or make a bounty)
i generally don't have time in my day and also... the bounty would have to be alot. I may do it if i have the time/