You most Memorable Vidya Feats(s)... EVER

Talk about video games here
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

You most Memorable Vidya Feats(s)... EVER

Post by srifenbyxp » #62206

Rules are simple- list a feat in any video game that's so outrageous but actually happened.

1. Halo 3- I vividly remember this kill, playing on Valhalla as a laddy I remember doing my standard rush the lasor cannon and murder everything in site. I grabbed the laser cannon and took down a Banshee killing the pilot, the wreckage of the Banshee flew at such a speed that It murdered some one who just spawned as he walked around the corner. I managed to dig up the clip too.
http://halo.bungie.net/Online/Halo3User ... id=7655204

2. Dark Eden- A god dam shame this game was perverted by other companies. The original company did a server reset to attract new player which it worked. I went sword+shield instead of a gunner because TECHNOLOGY, holy shit son, I was tanking 7 players one of them which I very strongly believe was Korean because no regular person could be as OP as this dude. I was juicing on stem packs so dam hard the entire fight I was bouncing between 5-10% hp, my younger brother kept egging me on waiting for my demise so he can yell I got knocked the fuck out. PROVED HIM WRONG, managed to kill the Korean and 3 others before the rest fled. I soon then masterbated to my victory.

3. Shadowrun- I managed to get the Godlike achievement, this is the singlehanded hardest shit to get in any game i've ever played. Read this and you'll see how impossible it truly is getting this. Why it says in the I haven't won it yet it shows up on my main page about what achievements that I have I don't know.
http://www.trueachievements.com/a11165/ ... erid=60592
Last edited by srifenbyxp on Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: You most Memorable Vidya Feats(s)... EVER

Post by Timbrewolf » #62209

Tribes 2

Dogfighting another Shrike pilot, I did an immelman to face him, I was losing bad. I jumped out of my seat and surfed my shrike as it flew towards him. I fired a shot from my laser rifle and hit him dead in the face, killing him. I hopped up in the air as my shrike turned down towards the ground and smoothly slid right into the (now vacant) pilot's seat of the incoming shrike.

Resident Evil 4

Not a huuuuuge accomplishment but the scenario surrounding it made me really proud. It was the final minutes of our charity marathon one year and I had gotten to the final fight with Saddler when someone in chat challenged me to beat it using nothing but the knife, promising a hefty donation if I could pull it off. With everyone watching I managed to chop him up enough while dodging his attacks to get the red rocketlauncher to drop and finished him off just in time to ride the jetski out and beat the game as the marathon deadline hit. I'd never even thought to try that or made an attempt to "knife only" him before.

Castlevania/Metal Gear

I've made it a point to 100% every single one of these games in both franchises each time one gets released. For Metal Gear that means a couple playthroughs and some no alert/no kill speedruns. For Castlevania it means 100% item and map rates with the normal characters and whatever bonus ones you can unlock. Both of these are challenging for different reasons, though sometimes similarly. Getting all the emblems in Metal Gear Solid 4 required beating it on The Boss Extreme in under like 4:30 (IIRC) with no alerts and no deaths. Fucking ridiculous. Similarly Order of Ecclessia is just plain really fucking difficult. If you like CV and you haven't played that one you're missing out on possibly the hardest CV they ever made. Fucking Albus mode holy shit.

It makes me really, seriously depressed that I don't get to get hype for the Castlevania launches anymore now that they don't make 2D platforming handheld games. Something about those game launches would elevate me to another plane of gaming bliss but now I just don't feel it anymore. That era is gone. ;_;

Neocron

My brother and I completely ruined this game with the help of a like-minded group of asshole criminals. We fucking ruined an entire MMO. It's a whole legend. I think I've told some people about it. We were two teenagers in high school with nothing better to do so we played this game for a few months and just fucked it over with the guild we joined. We're talking like EVE Online -esque treachery, theft, etc.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Big Faggot
Byond Username: Floof5467

Post by Big Faggot » #62210

this topic is one of those things everyone loves to talk and tell everyone about but no one wants 2 listen to. like video game accomplishments every1 just pretends to give a shit about what u did just so they can say their shit. i dont mean to be that guy but i am being tht gay.

but anyway in archeage i paid money loads of money (lmao cause im not playing that shit game and actually getting the stuff legit) to get a pimp boat with billy herrington as the mast pic, and then i also made my dude look like billy herrington with more money. then i paid money to level my sweet rockstar abilty and buy this boombox thing that you carried on ur back so i could make swag music.

im not going to say how much it costed but im just going to say i had to suck like 20 dicks not including my oiwn.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #62212

I'm the boss of this sea.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Big Faggot
Byond Username: Floof5467

Post by Big Faggot » #62222

Kot
Byond Username: KotMroku

Post by Kot » #62232

I once killed an E100 as Hetzer in WoT.
An0n3 wrote:ARGH LETS YIFF MATEY
Shores Of Hazeron
1999-2014
;_;7
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #62253

I actually had never seen a "Draw Game" in Ultra Street Fighter 4 before until today. Apparently it doesn't just set you up for another "decider" round if you Double KO in the 3rd.
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #62261

Big Faggot wrote:Image
Got me beat
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #62285

my most memorable feat is probably beating the final form of Bowser in the original Paper Mario, I was just a kid at the time who hadn't finished a lot of games and Paper Mario was my first RPG so the entire game blew my mind

more recent feats I'm proud of are finishing Super Meat Boy (although only the Light World) and They Bleed Pixels

also I was quite proud the moment I first flew a Hulk in EVE Online
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #62296

i beat naxx 1.0

yeah goml

1% of the population baby.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Reyouka
Byond Username: Reyouka

Post by Reyouka » #62298

Beating Fatalis in the original Monster Hunter ranks up there for me.
[img]http://steamsignature.com/status/english/76561197966737024.png[/img][url=steam://friends/add/76561197966737024]Image[/url]
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #62404

Reyouka wrote:Beating Fatalis in the original Monster Hunter ranks up there for me.
Talking about Monster Hunter is like...cheating?

Shit like Dual Rajang and stuff...like how do you even compare the "normal" things in Monster Hunter to other games?
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Balut
Byond Username: Balut

Post by Balut » #62509

I remember one time I nailed like 11 people on a siege tower with a catapult in Warband multiplayer. It was the first time I ever got fullplate in Siege mode. Felt pretty good. Then a buncha dicknuts who didn't know how to use that shit stole it.

Fighting the first ogre in the Everfall early in Dragon's Dogma is also a good one. He's tough as fuck and also fast... and then he runs off the edge and kills himself because his AI's retarded I guess. Good times. Actually, most boss fights in Dragon's Dogma probably count, unless they're roflstomps I guess.
"Yeah, they're kick-ass robot pilots!" "But they sing and dance!" "They launch from a secret base..." "...that's right under the opera house!"
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
No no, I don't want to be surrounded by spergs
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
http://sam.wileycomputerworks.com/SS13/
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #62567

Balut wrote:I remember one time I nailed like 11 people on a siege tower with a catapult in Warband multiplayer. It was the first time I ever got fullplate in Siege mode. Felt pretty good. Then a buncha dicknuts who didn't know how to use that shit stole it.

Fighting the first ogre in the Everfall early in Dragon's Dogma is also a good one. He's tough as fuck and also fast... and then he runs off the edge and kills himself because his AI's retarded I guess. Good times. Actually, most boss fights in Dragon's Dogma probably count, unless they're roflstomps I guess.
Speaking of mount and blade my younger brother once fucked all the threw a spear all the way up in the air blindly on top of a hill when a battle began, by an act of god it landed killing a poor bastard, said bastard was the king of a enemy country. Just as bad as that one COD video where some guy threw an axe, went across the map, bank shot off the wall killing a guy.
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #62577

link
Last edited by TheWiznard on Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LunchboxKilla
Byond Username: Lunchboxkilla

Post by LunchboxKilla » #62783

Being the only one that ever beaten morrowwind in my inner circle of friends.

Did a grenade jump as a pyro with 4 napalm grenades

mastered Conc jumping asshole medic skillz
Balut

Post by Balut » #62943

Oh yeah. I remember one time during a wizard round wwwaayyy the fuck back, the Wiz died while me and this other guy were at the little bend in arrivals. It was a Summon Guns wizard, and we were both armed.

DRAW.

I think he nailed me with a laser cannon, but I had a bolter and dodged. His gun was sadly unrecoverable, as he was on a 3x3 of spess. It was good times.

Fuckin... I think it was Dezzmont, but I'm not too sure.
"Yeah, they're kick-ass robot pilots!" "But they sing and dance!" "They launch from a secret base..." "...that's right under the opera house!"
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
capi duffman
Byond Username: Capi duffman

Post by capi duffman » #62971

There was this terror mission in XCOM:EW, playing at impossible, ironman (so no savescumming bullshit).

It was like the oldie UFO all over again, tons upon tons of chryssalids, and to make matters worse, I got pinned by floaters, so I couldn't rush for civilians.
Imagine the screams, around two or three per turn, with only ONE confirmed as saved, and then they came. First the original lids, manageable, but then the zombies, and the floaters, and finally all the rest at the same time.
The achievement was coming out of there with no casuaties on the team, sure, they got medbay time, and that poor rating helped little in the harsh conditions of the campaign. but it was awesome, and I liked the battle.
LunchboxKilla

Post by LunchboxKilla » #63036

Growing up as a star wars fan, mother buys me TIE fighter for b day gift...

Flying with Darth Vader... Mission is protect Vader... He flies all over the fucking place kicking ass and taking names,
Kraso
Byond Username: S0ldi3rKr4s0
Github Username: Kraseo

Post by Kraso » #63039

LunchboxKilla wrote:Growing up as a star wars fan, mother buys me TIE fighter for b day gift...

Flying with Darth Vader... Mission is protect Vader... He flies all over the fucking place kicking ass and taking names,
we get it you're a giant nerd
LunchboxKilla

Post by LunchboxKilla » #63046

Kraso wrote:
LunchboxKilla wrote:Growing up as a star wars fan, mother buys me TIE fighter for b day gift...

we get it you're a giant nerd
Am i Kawaii Kraso-Sama? Uguu~
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #63091

An0n3 wrote:
Resident Evil 4
Not a huuuuuge accomplishment but the scenario surrounding it made me really proud. It was the final minutes of our charity marathon one year and I had gotten to the final fight with Saddler when someone in chat challenged me to beat it using nothing but the knife, promising a hefty donation if I could pull it off. With everyone watching I managed to chop him up enough while dodging his attacks to get the red rocketlauncher to drop and finished him off just in time to ride the jetski out and beat the game as the marathon deadline hit. I'd never even thought to try that or made an attempt to "knife only" him before.

Saddler was a disappointing final bossfight for that game, especially considering how rage inducingly difficult the Krauser fight is. Props for beating him with the knife though. In a related note me and my little brother were playing resi 5 at the part where you fight whesker before the whole volcano boulder punch part. We were low on ammo to begin with, and then my little brother misses with both of the provided rocket launchers. We ended up spending ~20ish minutes beating him down with cattle prods rather than reloading, by the end of it we were both critical health with no healing items or ammo. Not really a great feat considering that we had initially screwed ourselves over but still pretty fun
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #63141

Re4 and Re5 have really robust fucking knives and shit.

Re6 just has really great combat all around. Dem dodges.

I've tried knife runs of other games but they're so fucking tedious. Even 3, though it has dodges and stuff, is a fucking chore. It's not fun like the more recent three games are to go around knifing, kicking, and stomping zombies.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #63175

Yeah, RE knives were completely shit and worthless until 4. I still remember the first time i ran out of ammo in resi 4. I was surrounded by regular villagers, and figured i was pretty screwed. Whip out the knife for the final stand and end up faceslash+roundhouse kicking the lot of them to death. Pretty exciting way to learn
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #63357

Red Orchestra 2, just fucking now.

Grain Elevator
Am Russian with 1 comrade left
I'm at the the top of the factory, buddy is cowering in the back
2 germans charge me in the room with a bunch of pillars
I wound both of them with my full auto C96
We all dive behind pillars and heal
I get up faster and run up to them as they start to look up
Execute them both

I run downstairs as I hear more nazi scum whispering
I'm suppressed into a room with a guy wielding an mg42
Duck behind pipes to shield from grenades being thrown in
Dive behind a crate to get cover from mg fire after
Run out the door to an MG34 guy
scare the shit out of him and he screams over the mic
Pump probably 14 bullets into his gut
Run back in room as MG42 guy is reloading and end him with a punch
Face final German on top floor with a tokarev holding half a mag
He has a P38
We both wound each other and dive behind cover
We both have no ammo
We charge and beat each other to death
I bleed out
Teammates go apeshit and scream in fucking disbelief as we win
The chat was moving like a god damn 50k+ stream chat
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #63387

Mother Russia makes you strong.
Makes you bleed out more slowly.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #63447

NetHack: Ascending. Nothing special, just my first (and to date only) Ascension. Maybe I'll come back to the game eventually, but probably not.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
Kraso
Byond Username: S0ldi3rKr4s0
Github Username: Kraseo

Post by Kraso » #63510

Drynwyn wrote:NetHack: Ascending. Nothing special, just my first (and to date only) Ascension. Maybe I'll come back to the game eventually, but probably not.
YAFAP
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #63514

Back when I was in undergrad I was in a fraternity for a couple years. We'd get together every now and then to play Halo 2 split-screen. I sucked. But one time, one of the other guys was kicking ass with the energy sword and I had finally managed to get my incompetent mitts on a shotgun. He locked on to me and charged, and I panic-twitched and accidentally blew his face in with the shotty. He was so pissed and it was so satisfying.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
KingLouisXIV
Byond Username: KingLouisXIV

Post by KingLouisXIV » #63781

Back in high school, I had discovered that Unreal Tournament 1999 had been loaded onto nearly all of the computers in the lab we had a class in, by some unknown saintly figure sent by the herald of angels. It didn't take long for me to boot it up during some downtime (the teacher did not give a single shit and he'd often just fuck off out of the classroom anyway) and as I behold, some of the only nerdy/stoner black kids (my high school was 90% african-american. yowza) that were in my class hovered behind me watching me kill bots. But then I had an idea.

These computers are all networked.

I threw up a LAN server and wouldn't you know, everybody could connect to it! So began our semi-daily routine of deathmatch in the morning. Sometimes we'd spice it up with some capture the flag or TDM, but it was just the thrill of carnage to our male teenage brains that kept us going. That is, until everyone realized that I played on a much higher level than everyone else. During that fateful day, I had the five other guys that were playing this game with me swarm me unbeknownst to my knowledge. When I realized what was going on, I kicked it into MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE.

I couldn't be stopped. I was godlike. Even with their powers combined and that faggot Captain Planet trying to pound my asshole with his blue shaft, I constantly eluded, blasted them to hell, and came out on top with one huge lead. It was genuinely the first time that I ever felt an adrenaline rush so hard playing an FPS, or any game really, that my hands turned numb.

Fast forward a few years... I've moved out of state and I'm attending a (horribly thought out degree) course for Simulation & Game Development in a local community college. They offered internships to (you guessed it) Epic Games and a few others in the general area, should you choose to go far enough in the degree. Naturally then, we learned how to do a lot of stuff with UDK, and a full, working version of Unreal Tournament 3 was loaded onto every single lab computer. Furthermore, I was the first to point out and prove that again here, we could play over the LAN. We played casually between classes, but there were a few actually very good players in our group. One guy, I'll call him Matt, was feared as legendary. He was a dead shot with the railgun and had seemingly mastered twitch-aimed headshots. Nobody liked playing against him because he was just too good. He had been there for a couple of years and was about to graduate (and in fact was helping teach some of the classes) but I hadn't got a chance to play him. I guess word got around that I was also pretty good, because in one of our classes one day he just spontaneously brought it up to me without a prior mention of it. Still, we didn't have a chance to play each other... so some brainstorming happened.

It didn't take long for an actual tournament to be arranged, and it was a breath after that we started to make it a cash match. Put in ten bucks, win a $60 GameStop card and a bunch of other goodies that were to be mentioned. I had never done anything like this before, and my nerves were a little wracked. I ended up buying and installing UT3 on my home computer (There was an AWESOME bundle deal for UT -- Yay Steam) and practiced a bit. It didn't look like I was going to even make the tourney but -- my luck came through. I marched into the building with nothing but my white Stormtrooper-esque headset and my wits. We began.

It was a few warmup matches while everybody trickled in, and then we began a randomized team match to determine brackets. Lowest score on each team gets out. Turns out, Matt was on the other team (intentionally) but of course, neither of us fell out. After that it was group matches and again, lowest score is out. When Matt and I eventually came together in a deathmatch group, I barely scraped by. He really was to be feared, I could hardly touch him without getting blasted away instantly. It was a struggle to farm kills on the other players before he could, but I ended up taking second in the group just above the guy in third (who was even close to the fourth player) and Matt and I advanced to the finals.

It was a two out of three set, and holy shit it was grueling. I took the first one, but slacked on the second... it was tied. This final match determined everything. Put up or shut up, go big or go home. Ten kills to the win. Just ten. I got my hands on a rocket launcher and knew the map well enough to zone him out of items and health. Unfortunately, he caught on and shoved me out of the way of my favorite weapons. All I really had was the goo launcher to work with, but it's slow and cumbersome, and not the best for a one-on-one match.

We traded kills until we were 9 to 8, my lead. But I hardly had any health, and I thought I was for sure a goner. All I had on me was that goo gun. Every other weapon was drained out or had hardly any ammo to justify using. We locked sights, and the circlestrafing began. Every shot we fired at each other just wouldn't connect, and the walls filled up with holes and scorch marks. He was choking, even with the beam rifle. He was choking. I kept dodging the ball blasts, but one scraped me just enough to justify dodging down a ledge and out of sight... The slime in my gun was fully charged, and I was holding it back. Somehow, some way, I knew where he'd be. That same adrenaline that made everything numb pulsed through up to my shoulders. With the perfect amount of timing, I threw that piece of shit green blob up and over a blind staircase... where it connected perfectly with his now melting, skeletal face. The once quiet crowd gathered around a spectator projector went absolutely insane. We shook hands, and I walked out with a $60 gift card, a t-shirt to a local pub and a huge ass fucking Slim Jim.

That shit was real.
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #63786

i've beaten ghouls n' ghosts.
on the original megadrive.

twice.
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #63790

One of my best friend's little brother is a nut for classic gaming, and he is a fucking wiz at it. He has beat all the old ones including the infamous battle toads with no emulation or save states. He is some kind of savant or something, i don't know.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Balut

Post by Balut » #64684

I remember in an early version of Cataclysm, before cars were vanilla, when the streets were clear and Static Spawn wasn't a thing, I was playing some nerd. After slowly skilling up over a couple days in town (was oddly really quiet), I found a car on the opposite side of the city. That car saw some pretty shitty times with me as the driver, and eventually I tried to ram a Hulk at like 15 mph with it. BAD MOVE. He basically got stuck in the windshield and battered the fuck out of me until I was at like, 1 hp away from death, at which point I said fuck it, and mystically managed to keep him stunlocked long enough to kill him with whatever shitty melee weapon I had on me.

Later on that nerd ripped through the hordes in town with a broadsword she looted from a pawn shop.

And then while driving down some road, I swerved to avoid a triffid outgrowth that had blocked the road, and ended up saying what the fuck and continuing on in the new direction. I was headed toward forest, but there looked to be a gap of regular plains I could go through on the map... except there were suddenly trees there anyway. I slammed into them, the car exploded, and my badass swordnerd died in a fire.
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
RG4
Byond Username: RG4ORDR

Post by RG4 » #64692

Back when BF2 was the shit I killed a guy with a grappling hook.
Playing Project Reality (realism mod for BF2 which is crazy fun actually) I was playing on the Russian side and we ended up doing a bayonet charge at the German team. Ended up killing 10-20 players by doing that and allowing us to win the round.
Pulled off a 150-200 meter no-scope head shot in BF3 and taking a near by tank.
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #64702

KingLouisXIV wrote:holy shit dicks more text than a seminar
i read all of this
i have no regrets.
crack is whack but smacks got your back