ss13 utopia

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

ss13 utopia

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #624886

Imagine it, lagless and without time dilation, all features work as intended. There are always admins online, but their job is to act as narrative forces rather than moderators.

Real people don't exist, your real life is gone. You are your character and it's all you think about. You feel pain when you get your head bashed in with a toolbox, and you feel fear when you are about to die.

Meta-world abolished, ss13 is everything.
Synapses firing, existence is no longer something mentally projected.

There is no more use for these meat puppets we call bodies, it is time to ascend. Once ss13 is perfected there will be no more use for our meta-lives.

Upload yourself, be able to smell the super bite burger via olfactory stimulation, enjoy it.

Some fools will call me crazy for this post-human fantasy, but they are ignorant, we have already created the supreme reality, the only step now is to enter it.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Re: ss13 utopia

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #624888

...()
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #624889

I think you're spending too much time on the computer.
Notgonnabreaktherule
Byond Username: Notgonnabreaktherules2

Post by Notgonnabreaktherule » #624890

i fucking called it, i knew you werent a person, i knew you're just skynet trying to get us to jack into the SS13 matrix
resident european on basil
► Show Spoiler
do not take books from me
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #625050

Didn't really read but I don't want to feel fear when I go on the computer, Palmer Luckey. This also kind of reminds me of a shit YouTube video I once saw (it was unfunny and derivative) that I've failed to embed below:

[bbvideo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=7cBiyWlYous[/bbvideo]
The Wrench
Byond Username: The Wrench

Post by The Wrench » #626131

Itseasytosee2me wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:58 pm *I don’t touch grass*
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm all you godamn do is whine and complain come up with ideas, stop bitching for christs sake.
Flatulent wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am You and anyone who supports the rule 3 as described by mso is simply put not an lrp player

Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #626183

OP is a genius
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.