Post Your Notes Here!!!

General SS13 Chat
youngbuckliontiger

Post Your Notes Here!!!

Post by youngbuckliontiger » #62497

SHARE YOUR NOTES FOR FUN.

ill share some of mine.
-Complete murderbone as antag. Hiding hulk status with clothing, silently murdered the entire station after completing objectives (had an objective to escape alive). Permaban is authorized if he does this again. ~scaredofshadows24-Sep-2014

-If he goes on a solo nuke-op run FOR ANY REASON from now on, permanent ops ban. He's done this three times and it completely defeats the point of "team antag" and is generally nofun for everybody except him. ~saegrimr24-Oct-2014

- Just an observation. He honestly seems very power gamey. When given antag he will almost ALWAYS go on a murder spree. During a recent blob round using the power of chemistry and riot armor, sat next to the blob core and single handedly killed it. ~mrglasses9117-Nov-2014

-Exploits Chemistry most rounds he gets it to powergame extremely, lots of complaining and whatnot. Asked to at least set up cryo mix, their one real 'duty', before flying off to become literal Superman. ~hotelbravolima21-Nov-2014

-Goes "undercover" as sec and patrols maintenance. Found and killed a nuke op early in their invasion and then camped engineering solars as he expected (knew) that the rest of the ops would be entering from there. Got a warning, he knows the issue. Of note: Didn't argue with me when I told him the warning was final. Perhaps he's learning? ~quartzcrystal23-Nov-2014

-Using polyacid almost every round, even if they dont have antag status. Says they need it for "Defence". This is shitty, and have been warned about it. ~tedward133727-Nov-2014

-Is a pretty good player, but he does powergame some. ~mrglasses9127-Nov-2014 |

-Observed: Has been playing nice with teams as team-antag player. ~mrglasses9113-Dec-2014 |

-Banned from Syndicate - Repeated murderboning. Asked to stop multiple times. ~scaredofshadows14-Dec-2014

-mrglasses91 changed ban reason from "Repeated murderboning. Asked to stop multiple times." to "Repeated murderboning. Asked to stop multiple times. He is currently on probation for this. If he murderbones again, perma-job-ban him from antags AND give him some a break from the server for a bit." ~mrglasses91
Player name: Rob Ust
Lets have fun in SS13!
I don't play anymore though.
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Re: Post Your Notes Here!!!

Post by Drynwyn » #62504

15-Aug-2013 | Seemingly greytiding, approach if he continues. ~mrglasses9113-Nov-2013 | IronWilliam's brother, as he claimed on the forums, will share the same IP. ~creationpro

Last one isn't accurate anymore, I went off to college.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
youngbuckliontiger

Post by youngbuckliontiger » #62506

Violaceus wrote:ITT: shitlery of Rob Ust
-Is a pretty good player, but he does powergame some. ~mrglasses9127-Nov-2014 |

:P
Player name: Rob Ust
Lets have fun in SS13!
I don't play anymore though.
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #62519

~hotelbravolima14-Jul-2014 | Banned from Head of Security, Warden, Detective, Security Officer - Shot a lawyer into critical for being annoying with the practice laser.

i'm a good warden

fuck saintish
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Iceb3rg
Byond Username: Iceb3rg

Post by Iceb3rg » #62525

paprika wrote:~hotelbravolima14-Jul-2014 | Banned from Head of Security, Warden, Detective, Security Officer - Shot a lawyer into critical for being annoying with the practice laser.

i'm a good warden

fuck saintish
Nice dude, smoke.
Incoming
Github User
Byond Username: Incoming
Github Username: Incoming5643

Post by Incoming » #62590

19-Oct-2012 | said round type in ooc ~tsaricide
16-Jun-2013 | Always suicides if not an antagonist. Will start jobbanning him from the role slots he takes up. ~ikarrus
18-Jun-2013 | HE BEAT CUBAN PETE ~brotemis
14-Feb-2014 | Can become antag 1x times whenever they want, on headmin authority. Please delete when it's redeemed. ~hotelbravolima
Developer - Datum Antags: Feburary 2016

Poly the Parrot - All Seeing Bird Transcends Universe, Joins Twitter.

Kofi - Make A Poor Life Choice

Good ideas backed by cruddy code since 2012!
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #62593

Hurry up and post yours, Knave
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
mrpain
Byond Username: Mrpain666

Post by mrpain » #62618

15-Nov-2013 | Banned for 10 minutes - IC in OOC. Dun do it, mate. ~sirbayer10-Feb-2014

Said something in ooc when it was meant for deadchat. Something close to 3:30 in the morning and I was fucking tired. Oops.

| Warned for attacking fellow cultist during large shootout, got confused between hostile and friendly targets wearing same clothes. ~jordie060804-Jul-2014 |
I got jugged during a cult round, that, once again, ran past 3:00 AM, and, I, once again, was tired as balls. Some cultist apparently somehow got captain's clothes and started busting his way towards the upload, and as a jug I instinctively start wailing on him and I guess I either killed him or put him in crit. Several seconds later I realized "OH! That guy had a weird symbol floating abo-OH SHIT. I felt terrible and ahelped it right away. And yeah, as jordie put it, it was a cluster fuck.

Warned for uploading Protectstation as a non-antag, it's almost a free pass for AI murder. ~hotelbravolima
I dont disagree with this note. Looking back, I guess it is pretty shitty to take someone out of a round just for breaking a window, but WHY IS THAT DAMN MODULE NOT IN THE HIGH RISK/AKA DONT TOUCH THESE THINGS IF YOU ARENT A BAD GUY TABLE? I wouldnt have done it if it werent there. Oh well. I guess if a mapper were reading this and decided to move it it wouldnt be a huge deal. Or I could just learn2map and do it myself.

That's all I have. Played over a year now. I guess I'm not doing too bad.
/vg/station Head Admin
Knaive
Byond Username: Knaive

Post by Knaive » #62620

Ikarrus wrote:Hurry up and post yours, Knave
It shows my notes as empty mang, what happened?
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #62651

Spoiler:
Nov-2013 | Uploaded a malicious NTSL script as a non-antag. Was warned. ~giacomand01-
Nov-2013 | Harmbatoned a Nuke Op as an asimov secborg due to incorrect interpretation of laws, supposedly understands better now. ~leibniz12-
Nov-2013 | Shot a clown who recalled the shuttle, during a cult round going into mayhem. Was warned not to suspect everyone without reason. ~giacomand11-
Jan-2014 | Warned - smashed asimov borg who was trying to prevent human harm. ~alien21903-
Apr-2014 | Lasered a brigged person to death in their cell to test if they were a changeling, after a sec officer said he was. He wasn't, the sec officer was hit by RNG hallucination. ~neerti07-
Jan-2015 | Lasered an asimov secborg to death as a non-antag HoS. The secborg had shot approximately 8 disabler beams at an unknown in escape. ~scaredofshadows
Not too bad.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #62663

>several accounts of shitcurity
>not too bad
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #62664

Well over one year's worth of playing security and I only get three notes for it, and no bans, is pretty smooth in my opinion.

But also being able to see my earlier notes (If you'll notice most of those notes were from when I started to play Sec) I can see how I've improved in my playstyle.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #62668

03-Jul-2013 | Warned-Got into a fight with a player over stealing/spacing their book, ultimately murdered them. ~cdb

My only note, I was chaplain and the other player was an annoying banbaiting little piece of shit.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #62722

im p. sure all notes by cdb dont count on it being under accounts of it being cdb.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #62723

Knaive wrote:
Ikarrus wrote:Hurry up and post yours, Knave
It shows my notes as empty mang, what happened?
Maybe you aren't looking on the right server????

Otherwise RIP note.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #62724

My notes are literally just circlejerking (and one regular jerk)

Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
RG4
Byond Username: RG4ORDR

Post by RG4 » #62734

~stickymayhem29-Jun-2014 | Banned from Research Director, Scientist, Geneticist, Roboticist - Assaulted Cargo with a Durand as the RD because one of the cargo techs was making threats over the request console. Multiple people died.

~exalted1202-Jul-2014 | Banned for 30 minutes - Infected himself as a shaft miner and began breaking maintenance windows to give the larva a good spot to grow. Was warned and then immediately continued smashing windows into space
(Xenos ended up winning)
~aranclanos12-Jul-2014 | Banned for 120 minutes - Read out Woody's Got Wood in Cultist communication chat.

~mrglasses9101-Nov-2014 | Spamming announcement system, using it to read WGW, etc.

~subtlegraces07-Dec-2014 | Banned for 15 minutes - Spamming chat with WGW

~saegrimr11-Dec-2014 | Banned from Security/Lawyer; using their taser to drag people shoeless across a glass shard as a joke.
(Was pretty funny)
~subtlegraces16-Dec-2014 | Banned from Captain, Head of Personnel, Head of Security, Chief Engineer, Research Director, Chief Medical Officer - Beat a scientist into crit for being bad at their job, then took them to robotics to be borged

~stillchr17-Dec-2014 | Banned for 10800 minutes - Read WGW in cult chat, when told NOT TOO by tons of admins online at the time ~tedward1337
(Not even SoS gave a fuck when I said I was going to read it)
I read WGW a lot.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #62736

That's pretty funny/epic/totally not overdone/you should probably cut off your hands if you think that typing wgw is a hilarious thing to do again.
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Cipher3

Post by Cipher3 » #62742

It doesn't show as me having any notes. I should have notes, though.
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #62744

i think #2's note database and #1's are different
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #62752

Notes for usednapkin:
28-Aug-2012 | Banned from AI - Asking to be changed to paladin laws during a rev round, appeal on the forums in a few weeks when you better understand how asimov laws work. ~tsaricide17-Apr-2013 |
I did this.
Appearance banned - Mirrored from server 2. ~cdb12-Jan-2014 |
LMAO
Under standard probation for a month. If he fucks up at all, he's done. ~hotelbravolima12-Jan-2014 |
First unbanning after the big fiasco with Yina. Did I do a meta thing? Yeah. Did it require a perma and a whole shit ton of hassle. No.
Has agreed to the following permanent terms for an unban: no skype while playing on tgstation, no more shitposting on the forums, no more abrasive "ironic humor" and he will change his playstyle. If he fails to live up to this, he's also done permanently. ~hotelbravolima12-Feb-2014 |
This was basically HBL using his power to stop my personality because he had a grudge on me. I did shitpost on the forums, though, in his defense. I still do, every now and then, but not in ban appeals anymore B)
Warned not to use IEDs 4nr ~hornygranny04-Apr-2014 |
Used an IED on myself near the HoP line. Kind of a dumb thing to warn over, I guess. It didn't hurt anyone but me.
Suspected of metagaming with Totara(Jews did WTC) by Spraydramist(Quiet), but the story checks out reasonably well. Noting it here in case more reports come in. Also accused Usednapkin(Autumn Sinnow) of a grudge against them. Nothing confirmed ~xsi04-Apr-2014
2nd funniest part.
HELP: Spraydramist/(Quiet) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) : @ XSI: (?) About the Autumn (?) Sinnow thing, i (?) got a few pastebin that where posted in the /vg/ thread where Autmun sinnows ERP with a metafriend, spinecone. (?) http://pastebin.com/g247x5F9 and ERP:1 http://pastebin.com/KvU7Jdj1 ERP:2 http://pastebin.com/ks2Ps1V7 maybe make a notice about thisand add these pastebins. ~xsi07-Oct-2014 |
Funniest part. This is when I was constantly under scrutiny of outside metacommunicating even though I've never actually done that.
Banned for 0 minutes - Violated probation by toolboxing someone into crit purely because they wanted to do it. ~hornygranny14-Jan-2015 |
On parole for last note. This is the last chance Napkin will ever get under time as headmin, and I recommend anyone reading this follow my example. ~hornygranny
Both of these go together and the ban is a dumb one.
Only one ingame thing I've ever been banned for that wasn't metacommunication. And people say I'm not a good player B)
Last edited by 420goslingboy69 on Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Cipher3

Post by Cipher3 » #62764

ColonicAcid wrote:i think #2's note database and #1's are different
Basil doesn't have the OOC option. On Sybil I should have a couple notes from a year or so ago, though.
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

Cayce
Byond Username: Cayce

Post by Cayce » #62767

11-Jun-2013 | Warned - Abused his position as CE to break into the armory with the RCD as a nonantag ~elyina11-Jun-2013 | Warned - Had someone borged as the HoS without permission from the captain. The order itself was valid, however he failed to first get permission. ~elyina14-Jun-2013 |

Banned - Killed someone for stealing clothing from the theatre ~tsaricide02-Nov-2013

Banned for 15 minutes - IED on shuttle ~ikarrus14-May-2014 |

Warned: flied off into space without setting up the engine. ~creationpro19-Jun-2014 |

Launched the shuttle early FNR with an emag as non-antag. Good enough attitude that I didn't think he needed a ban. ~stickymayhem17-Jul-2014

Banned for 30 minutes - OOC: Cayce: IC in OOC. I'll take my fifteen minute ban. Can you idiots in medbay not dump people in crit in patient rooms for them to die, and then once they've died dump them in the morgue without checking them with genetics? Thanks. :| Yes, I'm mad. ~stickymayhem18-Jul-2014 |

Banned for 1440 minutes - Opened a can of plasma in the bar for a shit reason. ~stickymayhem23-Jul-2014 |

Banned for 15 minutes - Shuttle Griff - Emagging the shuttle as non-antag because some random assistant said its ready to launch ~ikarrus24-Jul-2014 |

Banned for 15 minutes - Shuttle Grief ~deuryn31-Dec-2014 | Banned from Head of Security, Warden, Detective, Security Officer - Beat the CE too death with his taser after the CE damaged him with blast doors. ~sometinyprick24-Jan-2015 |

Banned from Captain - Used three command ID's to force the shuttle to leave early all by himself. Just because there were some cult and a single fish doesn't mean you launch early right away. ~quartzcrystal

24-Jan-2015 | Banned from Head of Personnel - Used three command ID's to force the shuttle to leave early all by himself. Just because there were some cult and a single fish doesn't mean you launch early right away. ~quartzcrystal
Winsome Lousome - A Winsome lass with criminal tendencies.
Kwisatz Haderach - Blue haired prophet of engineering.
Steals-The-Thing - That fucking ligger stole the pen out of my PDA.
Jeb
Byond Username: Stapler2025

Post by Jeb » #62776

Notes for stapler2025:
08-Apr-2014 | Jumped directly to critting/killing a janitor for mopping floors wet when it wasn't even him that was wetting floors. Warned. ~intigracy

25-May-2014 | Warned - Walling off security and stealing their prisoners just to mess with them ~ikarrus
Guy that made a thing that got put on the homepage of /tg/station13
Defeated in the Great Purge of 2014
[Security] Fiz Bump says, "Beats me, I'm not a scientist. But this is a problem that can be solved with harmbatons."
Johnson Fitzwell asks, "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?"
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #62792

if the different servers do have different notes can we please get it enabled on basil
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
Big Faggot
Byond Username: Floof5467

Post by Big Faggot » #62849

admins pls post my notes b/c im banned
Loonikus
Byond Username: Loonicus

Post by Loonikus » #62886

Well. It could be worse.

I try to be a good player. "Try" is the keyword there.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #62894

You're my favorite captain if it means anything.
Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #62899

I love you, too, Smity
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Cik
Byond Username: Cik

Post by Cik » #62908

i have notes and i'm not even a bad player

admins pls no bully
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

BEST NOTE 2015

Post by callanrockslol » #62936

Since we can now see our own notes, its time to decide once and for all who has the best note on their account.
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
Knaive
Byond Username: Knaive

Post by Knaive » #62938

17-Dec-2013 | Before you read this: Please don't judge me... I'm just sharing my story because people asked... Wow... okay, I wasn't sure if I was ever going to tell anyone about this, but it's late and I'm sleep deprived so i guess I'll just write it now and regret it in the morning :/ First of all, - just for some background: My mom died right when I was born, (she was actually really, really hot- but this isn't about her. I guess that's fucked up to say, but whatever.) I actually grew up with my dad's family, because my dad has all sorts of emotional issues and he bailed before I was born. So you can see, my childhood was really kind of messed up. Anyways, growing up I feel like there was always a lot of distance between me and my sister. When I was about 17 or 18 I first noticed that my sister was a hottie. I don't want to go into too many details about it, but basically what happened is that I accidentally found a video that she made of herself. I knew she didn't make it for me- but I thought she was so fucking beautiful that I watched it twice. I probably would have watched it a hell of a lot more, except that like right around the time I found the video, all this crazy shit went down and I had to leave home. (My dad's family who I was staying with got in bad trouble with the law. I never talk about it). Sooo... I was totally lusting after my sister at that point. She was also having bad trouble with the law. She was actually in custody when I left home. My friend and I went to go pick her up. When I saw her that day, after seeing the video, I have to be honest, I just wanted to fuck her brains out. Looking back on it now, it's pretty messed up- but I think she had feelings for me too. She actually kissed me right after we came to get her... and it wasn't a sisterly kiss, you know? I mean, it wasn't like ridiculously sexual or anything, but it definitely wasn't sisterly. After we left, we all went to crash with my Sister's friends. On the trip there, my friend sort of implied that he wanted to get with my Sister, and I got a little jealous. He's a good looking guy- and even though she was my sister- I just felt like he was competition. Not much else happened between us for a while except some maybe-sexy hugging. Pretty much everyone in my life at that point was wanted by the government, so we all moved around a lot. I'm not saying that I'm proud of it or anything, but it was kind of an awesome time. My friend and my sister never hooked up I don't think- but I thought there was some serious sexual tension going on between them. It was around that time that I got really badly hurt in an accident. It was fucked up. I almost died. But when I was in recovery my sister came to see me, and out of the clear blue sky she started gives me this awesome, slow, passionate kiss on the lips. Sadly (although, I guess for the best) nothing ever came of it. We spent some time apart... and I started to get really religious, so I tried not to think of her that way. It was actually going well for a long time- like I was totally over her. But I have to say, like a year or so after all that stuff went down, we were out sailing (not like a date or anything romantic like that), and she was wearing like the hottest bikini I've ever fucking seen and it brought back all the old feelings. Sigh. A little while later she actually wound up with my friend from before (the sexual tension guy). I can't say I was surprised. But even after she was shacking up with my friend, there was one time we were at a party... my friend was inside, and my sister and I were outside alone. It was a really intimate moment. I think something might have happened, except that I killed the mood when I told her that Darth Vader was our father and that I had to go face him. ~ikarrus [-]
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #62975

>i have no notes about my own incestual tendencies
way to ruin the joke, guys
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #63031

Ultra Validhunt Mode ~pandarsenic16-Nov-2014

I really wish this had context.
iRazgriz

Post by iRazgriz » #63040

29-Jan-2013 | Banned - IC in OOC; rounds not over until its at Centcom. ~gamarr28- 15 minutes ban for saying a thing 10 seconds too early :<

Feb-2013 | Warned - OOC in IC ~alien219 I don't remember this.
Rumpelstiltskin3
Byond Username: Rumpelstiltskin3

Post by Rumpelstiltskin3 » #63070

20-Nov-2014 | Warned for uploading a law to dehuman a player based on suspicion, with a very poorly worded law that put the crew at danger. ~saegrimr23-Nov-2014 |

Banned for 1440 minutes - Got mad at another player, and attacked them. When the other player hit back, they beat them to death. ~tedward133705-Dec-2014 |

Warned - Added a 4th law to the AI that labeled all clowns as non-humans, because a clown was on the bridge. ~tedward133712-Dec-2014 |

Banned for 0 minutes - Suicide/logoff as Head of Security. Please visit the forums and post a ban appeal explaining what happened to be unbanned. https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=7 ~vekter06-Jan-2015 |

Excessive use of force on prisoners as the HoS ~sometinyprick07-Jan-2015 |

WATCH FOR METAGAMING: Called someone out as a traitor for little to no reason. ~ahammer1823-Jan-2015 | I do not remember this happening.

Warned - Referencing his human character after he came back into the round as a pAI ~ikarrus23-Jan-2015 |

Warned about blowing up the testing lab below toxins. ~sometinyprick
Whatup
Zellion
Byond Username: Zellion

Post by Zellion » #63089

Do I have notes? How do you look at that?
Mastigos

Post by Mastigos » #63093

Notes for mastigos:
23-Mar-2013 | Warned for setting up fires before the round ended ~aranclanos
28-Jul-2014 | Banned for 60 minutes - Round ruining IC OOC. ~bluespace

I think the first one I set a plasma canister on fire in escape like 30s before shuttle docked at centcomm, the second was when I meant to say something in deadchat during a wizard round and typed ooc instead. Pretty sure I have more notes on Basil.
Hornygranny wrote: i was wrong
Paprika wrote:Saegrimr is right.
#NEVERFORGET
Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #63095

Zellion wrote:Do I have notes? How do you look at that?
OOC tab. I think it's only enabled on Sybil.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Falamazeer
Byond Username: Wootanon

Post by Falamazeer » #63101

07-Oct-2012 | Banned from Research Director - Blew up a bomb as non-antag on the station. To be lifted on Oct. 14.
~quartzcrystal07-Oct-2012 | Banned from Scientist - (see RD ban) To be lifted on Oct. 14.
~quartzcrystal19-Mar-2013 | Flooded atmos with plasma because he was bored.
~ikarrus23-Jan-2015 | Plays with user Fharlanghn, watch for metacomms. Admitted to this before friend connected, so likely not an issue. ~vekter

The bombing was my own damn fault, Round was ending, shuttle was already here and I wanted to see if I could cherry bomb, by flushing a bomb down disposals and then detonating it.
Protip: you can.

And as for flooding atmos because I was bored, pretty sure I flooded it because I was incompetent, I wanted to see if I could build a Rwalled bomb gas mix chamber from scratch.
Protip: This can go poorly.

Not bad for someone who has more or less consistently played since about a week after the server kicked on in the TLE days.
Ham Sammich, beating a dead horse since 2010.
NikNakFlak wrote:....It's true...that is why I removed my forum avatar
lumipharon wrote:ass parasite was pretty meh when I tried it.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #63107

Ikarrus wrote:
Zellion wrote:Do I have notes? How do you look at that?
OOC tab. I think it's only enabled on Sybil.
Are we going to get it on basil as well? Lots of people only play there.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #63109

Hoo boy.

16-Aug-2013 | Banned - IC in OOC ~tanknut
17-Aug-2013 | Banned - IC in OOC ~aranclanos
18-Aug-2013 | Went minerborg multiple rounds for the express purpose of finding aliums, causing alium outbreak on-station, then ghosting to be aliuns. Asked to stop. ~hotelbravolima
31-Aug-2013 | If he does the above again, give him time off from Silicons and mining. If possible, Xenos as well. ~mrglasses91
21-Sep-2013 | Banned for 15 minutes - IC in OOC. Again. ~hotelbravolima
21-Sep-2013 | Had him a Talking To about how things are. If he IC in OOCs again, deal with it harsher than usual. ~hotelbravolima
17-Oct-2013 | Banned for 15 minutes - IC in OOC ~swagile
18-Oct-2013 | Permabrigged someone for breaking the captain's case with laser ~hornygranny
08-Dec-2013 | Banned from Atmospheric Technician - Released N2O in the chaos that is this round. ~tanknut
08-Dec-2013 | Banned for 60 minutes - Its time for a timeout. You're not bombing security every round. ~brotemis
14-Dec-2013 | Banned from Scientist - Asked if he could suicide bomb the Wizard. Directly told he couldn't. Did it anyhow. Don't do that. ~hotelbravolima
23-Dec-2013 | Banned for 15 minutes - Using OOC terms IC. Telling an officer he is getting jobbanned. Adminhelping about a "beating" over recieving two punches. Take a break. ~antonkr
23-Dec-2013 | Banned for 1440 minutes - Critting the clown with a knife in an attempt to knock him down, after the clown stole his shoes. Poor escalation, bad history. ~antonkr
25-Dec-2013 | Banned from pAI, AI, Cyborg - S.H.A.D.O.W (?) [145.9] queries, "Care to give me a better lawset? Please read the rules in regards to being an AI. ~antonkr
17-Feb-2014 | Killed a dick who spaced his cart and beat him into crit ~brotemis
28-Mar-2014 | Banned for 10 minutes - I've had people be upset with you 3 times in the space of 20 minutes, take a quick break and think over what you're doing to upset these people. ~bluespace
23-May-2014 | Highly argumentative, bizarre logic and expectations. Don't expect productive conversation. ~subtlegraces
05-Jun-2014 | Banned from pAI, AI, Cyborg - Participated in the incineration of a human, claiming they were a changeling for incinerating a husk. You have to be sure that they are a changeling. Not even a 10% chance of being human is acceptable ~brotemis
05-Jun-2014 | Banned for 1440 minutes - Participated in the incineration of a human, claiming they were a changeling for incinerating a husk. You have to be sure that they are a changeling. Not even a 10% chance of being human is acceptable ~brotemis

tl;dr Shitcurity makes me rage, dunking people who are rude gets you banned, and admins hand out notes for talking in OOC like candy.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #63111

23-Dec-2013 | Banned for 15 minutes - Using OOC terms IC. Telling an officer he is getting jobbanned. Adminhelping about a "beating" over recieving two punches. Take a break. ~antonkr
Pretty sure that was me, as Ham Sammich.

You also told me "the gods are watching" and I then moved you to the perma hallways to discuss it. (yell at you to shut the fuck up, and stop trying to meta-intimidate me)
Ended up leaving you there if I recall.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #63117

Falamazeer wrote:23-Dec-2013 | Banned for 15 minutes - Using OOC terms IC. Telling an officer he is getting jobbanned. Adminhelping about a "beating" over recieving two punches. Take a break. ~antonkr

You also told me "the gods are watching" and I then moved you to the perma hallways to discuss it. (yell at you to shut the fuck up, and stop trying to meta-intimidate me)
It might very well have been. And yeah, apologies about that. Whenever I get arrested I always start seeing red because admin policy on Security has always been "they can do whatever they want as long as you don't die".

Have I mentioned that I hate Security? It's true. I really hate Security.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Jeb
Byond Username: Stapler2025

Post by Jeb » #63120

ShadowDimentio wrote:18-Aug-2013 | Went minerborg multiple rounds for the express purpose of finding aliums, causing alium outbreak on-station, then ghosting to be aliuns. Asked to stop. ~hotelbravolima
I got you that note :3
Guy that made a thing that got put on the homepage of /tg/station13
Defeated in the Great Purge of 2014
[Security] Fiz Bump says, "Beats me, I'm not a scientist. But this is a problem that can be solved with harmbatons."
Johnson Fitzwell asks, "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?"
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #63122

Jeb wrote:
ShadowDimentio wrote:18-Aug-2013 | Went minerborg multiple rounds for the express purpose of finding aliums, causing alium outbreak on-station, then ghosting to be aliuns. Asked to stop. ~hotelbravolima
I got you that note :3
Yae fookin cant Ill bash ur fookin ead in m8 :evil:

I kid, I kid.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #63128

ShadowDimentio wrote:
Falamazeer wrote:23-Dec-2013 | Banned for 15 minutes - Using OOC terms IC. Telling an officer he is getting jobbanned. Adminhelping about a "beating" over recieving two punches. Take a break. ~antonkr

It might very well have been. And yeah, apologies about that. Whenever I get arrested I always start seeing red because admin policy on Security has always been "they can do whatever they want as long as you don't die".

Have I mentioned that I hate Security? It's true. I really hate Security.
Umm, have you even played security dude? It's a fucking nightmare because of people like you thinking things like that, And admins get pretty hands-on for sec, so I dunno where you got that idea.

but whatever, it was two years ago, I was just mentioning it because I recognized it.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #63162

07-Jan-2015 | Confessed to being a furry. Has been made fun of. ~blessedheretic

Can't fault that note.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #63163

Whoa, how have I not been made fun of officially yet?

YOU BASTARDS ARE PRIORITISING BY RANK.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler: