monster (in my pants) hunter (big guy) 4 u

Talk about video games here
Big Faggot
Byond Username: Floof5467

monster (in my pants) hunter (big guy) 4 u

Post by Big Faggot » #62841

idk it needed to be made, get hype and shit.

also some1 give me a demo code.
Big Faggot

Re: monster (in my pants) hunter (big guy) 4 u

Post by Big Faggot » #63295

i guess everyone just has shitty taste in video games except 4 me.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #63298

I just have a hard time buying a handheld for one game, even if its good.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Big Faggot

Post by Big Faggot » #63319

but its 4 two games

monster hunter 3 u and monster hunter 4 u
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #63328

A reminder, if your not using a LS or GS for soloing your doing it wrong. If your not using a Lance for Head Locking your doing it really wrong.
Only the BEST can solo anything with Dual Blades and bitch slap a Rathalos out of mid flight.

HIP CHECK HIP CHECK HIP CHECK HIP CHECK HIP CHECK
GOD DAM FUCKING HIP CHECK
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #63333

After playing through so much Monster Hunter 3U I'm really not excited for the series on 3DS.
Call me when they put it on Vita and I can play it in decent resolution with decent controls.

Capcom is so full of shit these days I don't want to give them money for anything anyway.

4U is the first monster hunter game since the first one on PS2 I didn't pre-order and pick up day 1 and that doesn't bother me at all. They chose to put this game on an inferior platform in hopes that a broader install base would buy a game with worse controls and worse graphics.

No fuck you.

Monster Hunter has always been niche as fuck. It's difficult enough as is without fucking this fucking awful touch screen and micro screen. Not when I could be playing this in widescreen on Vita with dual analog controls and decent wireless connections.

I was mad then and I'm still mad now.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Big Faggot

Post by Big Faggot » #63337

i wouldnt be that excited either except its got online this tmie which is swag because i had 2 play 3u solo which isnt nearly as fun.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #63338

Big Faggot wrote:i wouldnt be that excited either except its got online this tmie which is swag because i had 2 play 3u solo which isnt nearly as fun.
I had friends who bought WiiU's JUST SO WE COULD TUNNEL THIS GAME and play ad-hoc in one room and connect to our friends across the country.

We'd have get together nights regularly for every release. Usually me and two of my bro's, but sometimes we'd get a fourth. At least once a month would be Huntin' party night, but usually more often.

3U we all stopped doing that. We'd played the shit out of Tri online, and we played the fan translation of Portable 3rd, but 3U we started to lose our enthusiasm. The 3DS is not a good platform for it. Not after playing it on the PSP and Wii. It's such a step down, Jesus why Capcom? Why did you never give us a proper port of Portable 3rd? Why did you forsake Sony for this?

Why are you shit?
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #63356

I payed in full for it and also bought a hori game pad. The demo made my hands hurt like a bitch.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #63402

I have Monster Hunter 3 on my 3DS, but only because of a special event that let you pick one free game from a bunch of 5 if you got OR/AS or something and MH3 was the only good game on that list.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem