General Character Discussion

I cast magic missile at the darkness
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Re: General Character Discussion

Post by miggles » #5054

Bottom post of the previous page:

Mat13295 wrote:
paprika wrote:Does anyone have a character that is from a different nationality/race that isn't immediately obvious? The only ones I really know of are Ty and Saiga being asian but I haven't heard them go any further in depth. My character Molly is whatever used to be Thai if it still exists in the future and I like to imagine Bangkok in 2554 either doesn't exist or is still just as shitty as it is right now.
Ashlyn is Russian
you literally just made that up just now to make her more snowflake get out
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
Lovecraft
Byond Username: Rabukurafuto

Post by Lovecraft » #5057

paprika wrote: Does anyone have a character that is from a different nationality/race that isn't immediately obvious?
My character is Turkish, though he doesn't have an accent and identifies as a German man named August Finster for reasons.
Friendly reminder that you are beautiful and this server would be nothing without your continued support
I play August Finster, a suave midget with a grudge, as well as Francis Heart, the naked guitarist of the Cosmos.
Spoiler:
Nobody is worthless. PM me anytime to talk.
Lovecraft

Post by Lovecraft » #5078

Do any of your characters have families?
Wife or a husband? Children? Grandparents, uncles, ect?
August Finster has no one recorded, living or dead, relating to him, and no family history whatsoever.
He does have a wife, children, and grandchildren that he keeps completely secret, though. They live with a clone of him on a small moon. He swaps out with the clone when he feels stressed.
They have no idea he's actually August Finster.
Friendly reminder that you are beautiful and this server would be nothing without your continued support
I play August Finster, a suave midget with a grudge, as well as Francis Heart, the naked guitarist of the Cosmos.
Spoiler:
miggles

Post by miggles » #5088

dora lives with her parents
ryker's mom lives by herself, his dad is missing
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #5091

Ah Molly's dad is a frequent hydroponics worker on NT space stations and I play him from time to time. Hippie pride, station wide.
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
TheTerbs
In Game PermaBanned

Post by TheTerbs » #5110

faq

1. ive never seen anchorman 1 or 2

2. the only reason i dont random name is because then people wont know who i am

3 ron burgundy has over 27 phds
you're gonna carry that weight
Mat13295
Byond Username: Mat13295

Post by Mat13295 » #5138

miggles wrote:
Mat13295 wrote:
paprika wrote:Does anyone have a character that is from a different nationality/race that isn't immediately obvious? The only ones I really know of are Ty and Saiga being asian but I haven't heard them go any further in depth. My character Molly is whatever used to be Thai if it still exists in the future and I like to imagine Bangkok in 2554 either doesn't exist or is still just as shitty as it is right now.
Ashlyn is Russian
you literally just made that up just now to make her more snowflake get out
Been playing her speaking Russian for a while now so dunno where you're getting that from???
Lovecraft wrote:Do any of your characters have families?
August Finster has no one recorded, living or dead, relating to him, and no family history whatsoever.
He does have a wife, children, and grandchildren that he keeps completely secret, though. They live with a clone of him on a small moon. He swaps out with the clone when he feels stressed.
Vat tube baby has no family.
I don't even play here anymore, hue.
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #5182

Autumn's parents are missing/dead. She's never seen them in her life.
No family.
Orphan 4 lyfe
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jwakefield

Post by Jwakefield » #5249

Danny Sweeney has a cousin named Spanky

Hes cool and he has a green mohawk but he dont take shit from nobody

NOBODY
Mandurrrh

Post by Mandurrrh » #5440

Kenzie has a young son. She's talked about him before but won't share with too many people because shes very protective of him. Keeping homelife and work separate.
Mechoid
Byond Username: Mechoid

Post by Mechoid » #5451

WeeYakk wrote:Question for anyone: How do you justify your character knowing how to do everything from major surgery to setting up the particle accelerator? Is there anything your character can't do?

Cyborgs are computers on legs, also connected to a giant supercomputer, so they know how to do most things. Except make food. Or effectively save a human. Or chemistry. Or RnD. Or set up the engine. Or xenobio. Or surgery. Because hands.
Jamie's sister was killed in the same facility Acheron and Hades originate from, in the making of the cyborg Styx, from reasons that may or may not originate from Jamie himself. Due to Jamie's memory being damaged from events you'll need to ask Hades-E IC'ly about, there is enough room for four minds to be stored in his brain as data unreadable to the brain, and only to machines. See: Cyborg body and AI core.
Acheron-7* considers some crew members as family, Cale Nassau, Ridley, Kenzie, and Sarah (Even though Sarah is gone until further notice, rip.). Acheron-7 (pAI) and Hades-E consider each-other like brothers, or as close to that as data can be.
"If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him." - Johnathan Rigel, The Horizon Experiment
Little do people know, Imgur uploads save .DMI file data if you upload it as a .DMI, just download the .png file and open it with dreammaker, bam, correct file.
Silicon Scrapyard: http://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=290
KingLouisXIV
Byond Username: KingLouisXIV

Post by KingLouisXIV » #5485

Valerie has no relatives that she or Nanotrasen is aware of. She once held Kaine Kalim in regard as a 'little brother' sort of figure, due to several interactions and exploits upon the station. Unfortunately, that's died off after he was relocated out of the sector.
miggles

Post by miggles » #5518

you mean went to bay
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #5524

I always wanted to think that all of these disparate cultural things with Nanotrasen's employees was an artificial thing, both as an experiment and as a necessity. I had thought that NT was cut off from Earth, so all of these personalities are preloaded into clones, and may actually be that of real people... But many could be entirely fabricated. I always played off Chrysanthemum as being from the Falkland Islands, but that is so special snowflake it has to be fake.

It always amused me with the thought that maybe Assistants, especially the silent ones, are defective blank clones.
Rex Eponymous, with his ridiculous name, and his bizarre inconsistent behavior, is one of these.

You're all Fake people, and if you even have an identity at all, it's likely someone who's long dead, or never existed at all.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #5566

Mechoid wrote:Acheron-7* considers some crew members as family, Cale Nassau, Ridley, Kenzie, and Sarah (Even though Sarah is gone until further notice, rip.). Acheron-7 (pAI) and Hades-E consider each-other like brothers, or as close to that as data can be.
>Not listing Cale Nassau's definitely-chocolate maybe-waifu
>Not listing Selene
>Not listing DARK-SKINNED SCIENCE INCARNATE

Cries
Runs down
My face
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Mechoid

Post by Mechoid » #5588

You haven't been on Artyom, thus causing Acheron to think Selene is dead.
"If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him." - Johnathan Rigel, The Horizon Experiment
Little do people know, Imgur uploads save .DMI file data if you upload it as a .DMI, just download the .png file and open it with dreammaker, bam, correct file.
Mandurrrh

Post by Mandurrrh » #5660

Mechoid wrote:

Acheron-7* considers some crew members as family, Cale Nassau, Ridley, Kenzie, and Sarah (Even though Sarah is gone until further notice, rip.). Acheron-7 (pAI) and Hades-E consider each-other like brothers, or as close to that as data can be.
Pretty much this. Acheron and Ridley are Kenzies best friends because we spend all our time making cool shit in science and rarely leave. Science family also includes Johnathan Rigel and Magni. If all of us are on one shift expect ridiculous and amazing things to happen. Theres also Gramps the only clown she loves and tells everyone is her grandad. And Melody who visits her in science to dance and cure each others boredom. We also enjoy hitting on Ty Andrews when he inevitably gets naked. There are lots of other friends but these would be the ones Kenzie would call family. Of course familys fight so every now and then we have to kill each other but we have fun doing it. All is fair in love and spessmens.
Fuzzeldorf

Post by Fuzzeldorf » #5708

Ellise has a twin named Elliot, and a younger brother named James

Her parents are dead or escaped and are in hiding
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #5761

Mechoid wrote:You haven't been on Artyom, thus causing Acheron to think Selene is dead.
Pandar is too busy with warframe to reboot funsci.
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Skorvold
Byond Username: Skorvold

Post by Skorvold » #5800

tfw van no longer relevant cause shitssistant.

Van has a confirmed sister and cousin, his parents are also alive and well.
Never give up! Trust your instincts!
Spoiler:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/skorvold
Talk to me on steam anytime.
miggles

Post by miggles » #5844

>sister confirmed for van
call the cops shes being abducted
Lovecraft

Post by Lovecraft » #5891

Why did your character get into the field they did? (Assuming they haven't held every job at some point)
As a CEO, Finster is just used to barking orders. This constantly leads to frustration on his end, because nobody on station fears a dwarf.
Spoiler:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #5910

A question of my own. How did you character end up on the station? Did they Volunteer? Were they an NT employee elsewhere and and do something to get sent there as a punishment?

I Figure that Rex just gets put places to be kept quiet or otherwise under control. I always saw Chrys as making some sort of mistake involving some high level executive and being sent to the station as a punishment, and potentially getting her killed.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
KingLouisXIV

Post by KingLouisXIV » #5922

Lovecraft wrote:Why did your character get into the field they did? (Assuming they haven't held every job at some point)
ThanatosRa wrote:A question of my own. How did you character end up on the station? Did they Volunteer? Were they an NT employee elsewhere and and do something to get sent there as a punishment?
Valerie was conscripted to a Nanotrasen scholarship program as a young adult and initially received schooling for a medical doctorate. She later gained combat experience as a field medic, which solidified her tenure with the company. After Space Station 13 went functional, she was specifically assigned to the station by Central Command in order to keep an eye on [REDACTED]. Since then, she has gained rudimentary experience with a little of everything and has been allowed to function as a command officer, but usually sticks to her trained skill sets in terms of job placement.

Lovecraft wrote:This constantly leads to frustration on his end, because nobody on station fears a dwarf.
The fact that August is so short just makes it a bit funnier how I accidentally shot him square in the head with his own laser the other night.
Lovecraft

Post by Lovecraft » #5948

ThanatosRa wrote:A question of my own. How did you character end up on the station? Did they Volunteer? Were they an NT employee elsewhere and and do something to get sent there as a punishment?
August went from supporting the Syndicate to supporting Centcom because Centcom he's secretly wiring information the the Syndicate at all times, records all radio chatter for Syndicate files, and generally gets off on deep undercover missions like this.
He tells everyone he switched because Centcom has better dental.
KingLouisXIV wrote:The fact that August is so short just makes it a bit funnier how I accidentally shot him square in the head with his own laser the other night.
Every situation with a really short guy is funny.
Spoiler:
Mat13295

Post by Mat13295 » #6010

Lovecraft wrote:
Ashlyn was one of the experiments that NT aqquired during the purchasing of the genetics research facility she was cloned from. When they learnt about her medical skills she had aqquired in the lab they shipped her off to be an MD in spess.
Lovecraft wrote:Why did your character get into the field they did? (Assuming they haven't held every job at some point)
As a CEO, Finster is just used to barking orders. This constantly leads to frustration on his end, because nobody on station fears a dwarf.
See above, she was taught how to doctor in the lab.
WeeYakk
Byond Username: Yakk

Post by WeeYakk » #6021

How tall is your spessmen/spesslady/spessgenderqueer? I know we have very few average height grilles, only space lolis and 6'+ WNBA stars.
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #6041

7'2" / african / bald / thick accent
TheTerbs
In Game PermaBanned

Post by TheTerbs » #6043

paprika wrote:7'2" / african / bald / thick accent
12'12 white 285 lbs solid muscle ex marine

triple pug post
you're gonna carry that weight
Helios127
Rarely plays

Quad Pugs

Post by Helios127 » #6076

Robert T. Pooner is an incredibly desperate man, who knows his space law and doesnt want to be shipped off into Hellstation.

Quad pugs now.
just play on /vg/station, go have fun for christs sake
Mechoid

Post by Mechoid » #6098

Jamie just knows robotics and science, no other job really interests him. It's like an obsession.
Acheron-7*, Acheron-7, and the three Hades AI's were sold to Nanotrasen by the Underworld corporation. Jamie being the mind storing all of the data in what could be called a partition, was sold to Nanotrasen with them due to [Redacted].
WeeYakk wrote:How tall is your spessmen/spesslady/spessgenderqueer? I know we have very few average height grilles, only space lolis and 6'+ WNBA stars.
I'd say Jamie is 5'7. Acheron-7*'s height depends on the module, which in my mind is 7ft sec, 5.5ft service/medical, 4ft engi/mining, 3ft janitor. 9ft walking tank syndiborg.
AseaHeru
Rarely plays

Post by AseaHeru » #6115

5'0". He is a short hairy bugger, so Everett is.
I am located here, lurking in your posts, leaving piles of transparent wordings and being confused. Oh, I also try to map...

This, this is an example of what I leave for you.
Also, these days I mostly play Ursit McStation, mostly because I like roleplay.
KingLouisXIV

Post by KingLouisXIV » #6156

Like 6 foot dude
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #6172

Chrys is 5'8"

ANd so is Rex. Just tall enough to not be short, not tall enough to be Tall.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Mat13295

Post by Mat13295 » #6244

5 foot master race
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #6254

Jazmin's 6' 2", so taller than most of the crew, to go with being older than most of them.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
Skyclad.Observer

Post by Skyclad.Observer » #6256

I wanted to post about my character but then I realized that I do not have one.
Psyentific
Byond Username: Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #6337

WeeYakk wrote:How tall is your spessmen/spesslady/spessgenderqueer? I know we have very few average height grilles, only space lolis and 6'+ WNBA stars.
6'0, Athletic body, modest chest, long legs.

Janet used to be a rising star, y'know. Admiral Wiggin's golden girl, all set up for being the biggest of the bigwigs - White berets, dress uniforms, paycheques in the eight figures, the whole shebang. Unfortunately, the CEO's daughter picked the wrong day to frequent the same upper-class dive bar as then Rear Admiral Williams. Also unfortunately, Rear Admiral Williams chose the wrong pretty little thing to warm her bed that night.

The morning after consisted of a cuddles, waffles, tea, and a Death Squad sergeant knocking politely on the front door.

Seven days later, and Laborer Williams is pushing crates in a cargo bay, on a shitty backwater station in a shitty backwater sector where people go to get forgotten about.
"Guess there really is no accounting for luck, huh?"
I haven't logged into SS13 in at least a year.
Voydspektre
Byond Username: Voydspektre

Post by Voydspektre » #6344

WeeYakk wrote:Question for anyone: How do you justify your character knowing how to do everything from major surgery to setting up the particle accelerator? Is there anything your character can't do?
My character is kinda a space hobo, so he picked up enough various skills from travelling around to be able to do most things at least haphazardly.
He got press-ganged in. An NT officer got him drunk in a bar on some backwater planet, and when he woke up he was on SS13 with a bad headache and missing his beret.
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #6348

Autumn is 6'1'', lanky, and bare of fat as a basketball player
Autumn knows how to do everything that isnt the singularity (boring), toxins (bombs are dishonorable), atmos (canisters are more fun) because she is an orphan
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

miggles

Post by miggles » #6362

ryker is 6'2
dora is 5'8
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #6419

I hop around as Molly for the sake of keeping things fresh for my own gameplay experience rather than being restricted to any job in particular for muh roleplay as nobody really notices unless you play one department religiously and that kind of cheats me out of a lot of the game's content, but engineering is the best mix of laid back and action packed a lot of the time. Cargo used to be that for me when I started but I needed more responsibility in-rounds and fixing holes to keep people from calling the shuttle is fun as hell. I've played for two years and have yet to master atmos, but I can follow instructions for setting up plasma floods pretty easily so it's fun when I want that fireproof hardsuit. Unf. Sec is really fun but I don't play it as Molly anymore. I have another character for sec.
Molly ran away from a rich military academy to be a humble research station worker like his hippie botanist father ;_;7 follow ur dreams kids.

It's always pertinent to mention that said academy was run by his mother, a bona fide fleet admiral (and unfortunate alcoholic) that had too much to drink of said humble botanist's special brand of silly water, and to put it plainly his parents really aren't on speaking terms anymore.

It's great how many crew members are on space station 13 because of someone getting too drunk at some point. Maybe they should stop putting bars on space stations.
Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #6425

Wait is Molly a guy?
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #6432

mfw
Thunder11
In-Game Admin

Post by Thunder11 » #6439

Molly is a trap.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #6441

paprika wrote:mfw
Molly is a girls name, yo. Sorry, but now we have to needle you for having stupid parents that named their son Molly.

Thunder11 wrote:Molly is a trap.
Reverse trap? This is my fetish.
Apsis

Post by Apsis » #6477

Lovecraft wrote:Why did your character get into the field they did?
ThanatosRa wrote:A question of my own. How did you character end up on the station?
Terick sticks to low-key jobs, or ones that can be connected to the technical side of the station. Nothing important like engineer though. So he'll usually do cargo tech, janitor, or be a helpful assistant. He's never really had any formal training in a skill and gets by because of how easy the future has made shit. He ended up on the station both to get a job, and to smuggle expensive stuff off the station from time to time. He joined due to the station being vulnerable. Easy to steal because of it. (Smuggling antag when?)

Ral is just a security officer. He worked elsewhere (Corrupt police force; He wasn't that bad; Didn't follow certain laws and regs), but he got hyped over the dangers the station goes through so he signed up. So far he's been enjoying the adrenaline rush.
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #6492

Thunder11 wrote:Molly is a trap.
Reverse trap? This is my fetish.[/quote]
I can't tell if you thinking Molly is a reverse trap makes him good at being a trap or bad
rosello

Post by rosello » #6505

Do you imagine your characters having a specific accent, even if you don't bother to type it out? And if you do bother, what exact accent is it meant to be?
wake me up before you jojo
Marshall/Mira Mudskipper, Bethan/Renni Ashbird, Trish/Susan Gecko, Mia Karp/K.A.R.P, Elliot Spark, Adriana/Octavia Spiral, Mimi Mime, Violet Caterpillar, Eve Steel, Bethan Butterfly
Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #6521

Props to anyone who says Afrikaans.
Thunder11
In-Game Admin

Post by Thunder11 » #6528

Props to one Kayle Malcovich then. Anyway, Jazmin's got a sorta mixed Scottish/Russian accent, ayes and the occasional nyet/da.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
oranges wrote: