What do you nerds look like (REDUX)

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Re: What do you faggots look like (REDUX)

Post by miggles » #62962

Bottom post of the previous page:

also vans suck for me cus i dont have flat feet and most vans arent large enough for good inserts
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #63042

dc > vans
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Cheridan
Byond Username: Cheridan

Post by Cheridan » #63044

An0n3 you look like a founding father who stumbled into a time machine and ended up in a second-hand clothing store in Seattle
/tg/station spriter, admin, and headcoder. Feel free to contact me via PM with questions, concerns, or requests.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Re: Three word game

Post by peoplearestrange » #63062

Alright fine I'll post a pic:
Spoiler:
I'm actually hilarious.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #63065

Cheridan wrote:An0n3 you look like a founding father who stumbled into a time machine and ended up in a second-hand clothing store in Seattle
this shit will be more grunge than seattle.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #63132

Cheridan wrote:An0n3 you look like a founding father who stumbled into a time machine and ended up in a second-hand clothing store in Seattle
I'm okay with this.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #63182

napkin for rizzle that scruff is killing your looks
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #63208

danno wrote:napkin for rizzle that scruff is killing your looks
i shaved a month ago but there was a reason for the scruff and it's to look like an insane person
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Cipher3

Post by Cipher3 » #63229

miggles wrote:i dont give a shit about shoes i just wear some NB sneakers i got for like 35 bucks
sneakerheads confound me
I overhear guys talking about sneakers and Nike on and on and I'm wondering if I got my gender roles confused on who was supposed to obsess over shoes.
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #63263

u mirin my S/S 98 genuine Rick Owens/Raf Simons/Undercoverism Premium Limited Availability NBA Jam Geodunk Moonboots?
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #63272

An0n3 wrote:.
Have you finally come down off your mountain gramps? I hear the traders are in town.
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #63926

Fat sweaty pile of shit reporting for duty

Jesus Hell why do my eyes never point in the same direction
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #63933

EndgamerAzari wrote:
Jesus Hell why do my eyes never point in the same direction
I wonder the same thing sometimes, I think it has something to do with focusing your eyes on something. Like if you're not focusing on something at the moment you get that "holy shit were you hit in the back of the head too hard!?" look. Of course if you focus your eyes too hard you're going to get that eyes going inward thing that's hilarious in bed.
Skorvold
Byond Username: Skorvold

Post by Skorvold » #64047

peoplearestrange wrote:Alright fine I'll post a pic:
Spoiler:
I'm actually hilarious.
You're fucking comedy gold.
Spoiler:
Marry me.
Never give up! Trust your instincts!
Spoiler:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/skorvold
Talk to me on steam anytime.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #64055

FUCKING 4RRIES
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
mikecari
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Mikecari

Post by mikecari » #64057

An0n3 wrote:FUCKING 4RRIES
Christ An0n and I thought my hair grew fast.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #64058

I'm happy at least that it's only the hair on my head that does that. No backhair, only a little belly hair and some on my chest.

I dodged a lot of bullets. Not going bald. Didn't grow up to be a wookie. Just have really thick, rich hair on my head that grows like a fucking weed and a ridiculous beard.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #64111

Skorvold wrote:
peoplearestrange wrote:Alright fine I'll post a pic:
Spoiler:
I'm actually hilarious.
You're fucking comedy gold.
Spoiler:
Marry me.
S-sheen... why are you being like that... all... nice. ;_;
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #64114

skorvold and PAS are meant for each other

the two big furfags in our community
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #64136

paprika wrote:skorvold and PAS are meant for each other

the two big furfags in our community
Somone's gotta be the forum punching bag, so why not enjoy it at the same time? ^^

This was more in reference to "Fatigue".
Oh god what, am I making myself out to be fatigue...?I'm best jackalope
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #64153

I'm really trying but apparently Satan says Furries aren't welcome there either ;_;
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Nienhaus
Byond Username: Nienhaus2

Post by Nienhaus » #64207

Yiffing is hell seems kinda hot. I suggest using Skype or if you want random people omegle.
Hey.
Kraso
Byond Username: S0ldi3rKr4s0
Github Username: Kraseo

Post by Kraso » #64224

Nienhaus wrote:Yiffing is hell seems kinda hot. I suggest using Skype or if you want random people omegle.
is hell exothermic though
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #64229

Yiff in Limbo?
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #64233

LOL MY BACK LOOKS LIKE AN ASS

edit: i need a haircut
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #64238

ca is too scared to post his whole frame lmao some nerds on the internet who look worse then him might think he looks gay #wow #whoa
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #64249

they're timberland glasses B)
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #64262

ColonicAcid wrote:they're timberland glasses B)
not talking bout glasses

Comrade Leo
Byond Username: ComradeLeo

Post by Comrade Leo » #64269

420goslingboy69 wrote:
ColonicAcid wrote:they're timberland glasses B)
not talking bout glasses
He dissing your gains bruh
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #64275

ca shut the fuck down

by the literal most dyel guy on /tg/station, napkin, no less
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
miggles

Post by miggles » #64281

how do we know youre not the most dyel person on /tg/station pap
nsos

Post by nsos » #64286

paprika benches 550 raw np
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #64299

New haircut same shitty cellphone camera.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #64303

/fa/

shave it all off though
miggles

Post by miggles » #64307

why dont you shave your head off starting at your neck
behead all those who insult the beard
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #64333

I think an0n3 could make a good Moby
miggles

Post by miggles » #64342

is that an /lgbt/ term for people who look like ship captains or
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #64371

i mean if he went bald
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #64372

Lmao alright when I get home I'll take a picture of it idgaf just for you bby.
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #64583

Anon looks like he's in his early 30's yet he sounds like your typical early 20 yr "OBJECTION- TAKE THAT" during his streams. But then again I look like im 16 and im 24, I tried to stream a few times but didn't get alot of viewers. I'll post a picture of my glorious self later.
Last edited by srifenbyxp on Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
nsos

Post by nsos » #64635

i think u posted a picture of yourself with an eyepatch in the last forum but i might be hallucinating it
InThePooPoo
Byond Username: InThePooPoo

Post by InThePooPoo » #64683

pluck your fucking eyebrows colonic you ugly son of a bitch
i lov myself
world is volcano an big bun dickit signs
i lov myself
but it can do my in the but an i dont mine
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #64685

InThePooPoo wrote:pluck your fucking eyebrows colonic you ugly son of a bitch
n-no
InThePooPoo

Post by InThePooPoo » #64688

also what happened to the body pic homo
i lov myself
i lov myself
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #64698

shitty lighting tbh
InThePooPoo

Post by InThePooPoo » #64700

no i mean the whole frame pic you said you were gonna post :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i lov myself
i lov myself
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #64703

vyeah shitty lighting
8-) 8-) 8-)
InThePooPoo

Post by InThePooPoo » #64706

pussy
i lov myself
i lov myself
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #64707

>taking whole body pictures with shitty lighting
literally best way to snap city tbh.
InThePooPoo

Post by InThePooPoo » #64710

the only snapping i want you to talk about is snapping a fucking photo you lying ass pussy
i lov myself
i lov myself
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #64712

alrigth john cena we'l lfucking sort this out in the ring

TU DUD UDUDU
[youtube]D2i9xAz6jvc[/youtube]