[No Longer Admin] Tsaricide

MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

[No Longer Admin] Tsaricide

Post by MrStonedOne » #56966

This is an open thread for any feedback for this administrator to read and reflect on.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
Ahammer18
Byond Username: Ahammer18

Re: Tsaricide

Post by Ahammer18 » #56976

Seems pretty cool, even when he was a normal player he was polite and professional in ahelps. Pretty knowledgeable about the game in general.

+1 Gud player, can't really testify to his/her skills as an admin, as I haven't really seen him adminning.
I'm a boy.
Global Moderator
Game Admin
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #57103

Ahammer18 wrote:+1 Gud player, can't really testify to his/her skills as an admin, as I haven't really seen him adminning.
But this is admin feedback
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Alex Crimson
Byond Username: Dazbuzz

Post by Alex Crimson » #57109

The guy who excessively murderboned yesterday and got a deathsquad called on him by the admins? Once again, the adminship hate murderboners but insist on making the prime offenders admins for some reason. You guys are strange.

...just wanted to throw that in there. I dont have anything against the guy. Murderboning is fine with me.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #57113

Called deathsquad on for murderboning while deadchat was cheering the squaddies on, 9/10 would do it again.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #57155

Bit rough around the edges, definitely the most robust motherfucker on the station. Did a fair job as admin the first time.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
leibniz
Byond Username: Leibniz

Post by leibniz » #57190

Alex Crimson wrote:Once again, the adminship hate murderboners but insist on making the prime offenders admins for some reason. You guys are strange.

...just wanted to throw that in there. I dont have anything against the guy. Murderboning is fine with me.
I dont hate it if its done tastefully.
Founder and only member of the "Whitelist Nukeops" movement
WeeYakk
Byond Username: Yakk

Post by WeeYakk » #57649

Bombed the vault for no raisin yesterday as a non-antag. Following the /tg/ tradition of making the worst people for the job admins.
mikecari
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Mikecari

Post by mikecari » #57656

Acts like a huge baby in adminhelp, has a problem admitting he's wrong about anything.
Tsaricide
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #57657

mikecari wrote:Acts like a huge baby in adminhelp, has a problem admitting he's wrong about anything.
I disagree, I can admit when I'm wrong.
WeeYakk

Post by WeeYakk » #64600

Wet the floors in front of brig to steal tasers from sec, went on to shoot the HoS with stolen tasers. After being put in brig for 5 minutes did some more stupid shit that warranted putting him into perma and then he disconnected. All as a non-antag. Once again not the kind of behavior we should be seeing from admins.
The message that appears when you join the server wrote:Repeatedly wrecking havoc on other players' experience without otherwise contributing anything of actual value to the game will not be tolerated.
*Doing this as an assistant ("greytiding") will result in an assistant-jobban
get you admin powers.
Jeb
Byond Username: Stapler2025

Post by Jeb » #64746

Would be nice if there was functionality to request a specific admin not handle your ahelps, because I'd add Tsar to that list.
Guy that made a thing that got put on the homepage of /tg/station13
Defeated in the Great Purge of 2014
[Security] Fiz Bump says, "Beats me, I'm not a scientist. But this is a problem that can be solved with harmbatons."
Johnson Fitzwell asks, "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?"
Jeb
Byond Username: Stapler2025

Post by Jeb » #64749

Apparently taking 2 pieces of gold from a borg and spacing it when it's trying to shit on you is banworthy.

0/10 admin

Edit: Should note here, this is coming from the admin that says a warden lasering you to death for walking into his office is okay "because he was puking"
Guy that made a thing that got put on the homepage of /tg/station13
Defeated in the Great Purge of 2014
[Security] Fiz Bump says, "Beats me, I'm not a scientist. But this is a problem that can be solved with harmbatons."
Johnson Fitzwell asks, "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?"
Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #64751

Jeb wrote:Apparently taking 2 pieces of gold from a borg and spacing it when it's trying to shit on you is banworthy.

0/10 admin

Edit: Should note here, this is coming from the admin that says a warden lasering you to death for walking into his office is okay "because he was puking"
There were 4 other admins on and they all agreed with banning you. From now on I will either tell another admin to answer your ahelps or I will tell you there is nobody else on and you can choose to make a ban request thread.
WeeYakk

Post by WeeYakk » #64784

Stole all access today and tried to loot what was left of the armory after a bomb went off. Once again not antag. Went braindead sometime before we could get him into a borg body. I think I need to start logging every round Tsaricide plays because this shit be ridiculous yo.
Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #64791

WeeYakk wrote:Stole all access today and tried to loot what was left of the armory after a bomb went off. Once again not antag. Went braindead sometime before we could get him into a borg body. I think I need to start logging every round Tsaricide plays because this shit be ridiculous yo.
I pushed down the ert clown at arrivals because he was trying to slip people then I gave his id back, I never tried to loot the armoury the only time I was brought to brig was when I was arrested and I was in cuffs the entire time, I ghosted because I had to answer an adminhelp.
RG4
Byond Username: RG4ORDR

Post by RG4 » #64946

Tsaricide wrote:
WeeYakk wrote:Stole all access today and tried to loot what was left of the armory after a bomb went off. Once again not antag. Went braindead sometime before we could get him into a borg body. I think I need to start logging every round Tsaricide plays because this shit be ridiculous yo.
I pushed down the ert clown at arrivals because he was trying to slip people then I gave his id back, I never tried to loot the armoury the only time I was brought to brig was when I was arrested and I was in cuffs the entire time, I ghosted because I had to answer an adminhelp.
Tsar knowing you and the shit you tend to pull when you're an antag inclines me to believe the players over you. Not to mention Wee has reported on you already for similar behavior.
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #64950

RG4 wrote:
Tsaricide wrote:
Tsar knowing you and the shit you tend to pull when you're an antag inclines me to believe the players over you. Not to mention Wee has reported on you already for similar behavior.
He slips and steals weapons from my officers even when he isn't an antag. One time he stripped a sec officer when he walked into botany "because he had his stun baton out". Officer was chasing a guy through maint. Also answered his own adminhelp about it.
mikecari
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Mikecari

Post by mikecari » #64964

Luke Cox wrote: Also answered his own adminhelp about it.
So why is this shithead still an admin?
Oh also: http://strawpoll.me/3440765/r
RG4

Post by RG4 » #64985

Luke Cox wrote:
RG4 wrote:
Tsaricide wrote:
He slips and steals weapons from my officers even when he isn't an antag. One time he stripped a sec officer when he walked into botany "because he had his stun baton out". Officer was chasing a guy through maint. Also answered his own adminhelp about it.
He's still a trialmin after:
Grey tiding for no reason
Being a douche
Answering his own Ahelps
That's some pretty shitty behavior, just because you're a trialmin now doesn't grant you the right to start being ass to everyone.
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #64987

>answering your own ahelps
tsaricide has been around for a long time
way past long enough to know that shit is not ok to do
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #65062

RG4 wrote:
Luke Cox wrote:
RG4 wrote:
Tsaricide wrote:
He's still a trialmin after:
Grey tiding for no reason
Being a douche
Answering his own Ahelps
That's some pretty shitty behavior, just because you're a trialmin now doesn't grant you the right to start being ass to everyone.
Other players have been insta-banned after I adminhelp'd them for similar conduct. His justification was that he "didn't do a single point of damage". That's still bullshit. You don't slip and strip sec officers as non-antag. Or lock them in botany lockers. Several people died because because my officers were busy dealing with his bullshit.
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #65070

Dont use this as a ban request. Bring this to the admin complaints, instead of having it on their personal feedback thread.
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #65074

tedward1337 wrote:Dont use this as a ban request. Bring this to the admin complaints, instead of having it on their personal feedback thread.
Echo'ing this as a headmin and forum mod. I don't want to censor people's comments in an Admin Feedback thread but you have to keep it focused on Tsaricide as an admin, not Ronald Jerome as a player.

By all means make a ban request thread and we'll sort this stuff out. This just isn't the right place for it.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
WeeYakk

Post by WeeYakk » #65085

An0n3 wrote:
tedward1337 wrote:Dont use this as a ban request. Bring this to the admin complaints, instead of having it on their personal feedback thread.
Echo'ing this as a headmin and forum mod. I don't want to censor people's comments in an Admin Feedback thread but you have to keep it focused on Tsaricide as an admin, not Ronald Jerome as a player.

By all means make a ban request thread and we'll sort this stuff out. This just isn't the right place for it.
If I made a complaint or ban request thread for each incident Tsar starts I could probably fill an entire page on either board. The alternative would be to have a "post all your incidents of Tsar being shit here" type thread and when that happened with Bee York it got locked. I have another incident from today and with logs this time but I don't know what you want me to do with it.

Also on a more on topic note are you doing anything about this constant behavior as a headmin?
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #65089

An0n3 wrote:

Next time he does something (which will no doubt be soon), I will. I still felt it was worth posting here too though, considering his trial admin status. His conduct is unacceptable for a normal player, let alone an admin.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #65511

WeeYakk wrote:If I made a complaint or ban request thread for each incident Tsar starts I could probably fill an entire page on either board.
Make one thread in FNR for the stuff you've got and I'll make sure it gets handled properly. Go ahead and post everything in one thread. We'll see where it goes, if other people have relevant information that satisfies the FNR guidelines they should post it as well.

Potentially if they have grievances that are not related beyond the fact that they are about Ronald Jerome, they should create separate threads for those. I'd rather not turn a thread into "Shit on Tsaricide Megathread" but rather give every request and each individual situation due process.
Also on a more on topic note are you doing anything about this constant behavior as a headmin?
I'm watching. Earlier tonight I watched him beat one parrot to death that had been flapping around the station harmlessly goofing off with other players and try to beat another because he could. I was one of them. He then ran through a portal to hunt down a wizard that had been captured and given an exile implant so he could beat him to death as well.

Can't exactly say I'm proud of any of this, but none of that is currently against the rules.

And none of that involved doing anything as an admin.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
WeeYakk

Post by WeeYakk » #65641

An0n3 wrote:Can't exactly say I'm proud of any of this, but none of that is currently against the rules.
Nigga for real though, you are headmin you make the rules. If something is shitty just say "don't do this or I'm banning you".
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #65659

I can make the rules.

I can't make up the rules.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
RG4

Post by RG4 » #65675

WeeYakk wrote:
An0n3 wrote:

If I made a complaint or ban request thread for each incident Tsar starts I could probably fill an entire page on either board. The alternative would be to have a "post all your incidents of Tsar being shit here" type thread and when that happened with Bee York it got locked. I have another incident from today and with logs this time but I don't know what you want me to do with it.

Wanna PM me those or make an actual thread about it? Seems like an interesting read.
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #67923

Good admin.
Too robust :/
Likes to have armory shootouts with security :)
Tunder
Byond Username: Tunderchief

Post by Tunder » #91257

One of the top ten robust players currently active, and a total bro both in OOC and ahelps.

But he very often activemins while playing, and particularly while playing antag, so his robustness is brought into question.

Commenting on it and ahelping it doesn't seem to have an affect, so I'll state it here:

Admins who are actively adminning while antag are literally Hitler.

EDIT:

Asshole.png
wól dir, spér, kriuze únde dorn,
wê dir, heiden, dáz ist dir zorn.
QuartzCrystal
Byond Username: QuartzCrystal

Post by QuartzCrystal » #113868

Not enjoyable to play or admin with. Appears to be upping his "lol I'm a dick" shtick lately too.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #113887

Selling the salt he generates is paying for Basil.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #113890

One time we were playing SWAT 4 and he accidentally shot paprka with a nonlethal grenade launcher and killed him, which was funny. So he is not all bad.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #113901

Wyzack wrote:One time we were playing SWAT 4 and he accidentally shot paprka with a nonlethal grenade launcher and killed him, which was funny. So he is not all bad.
paprikas fault for not calling out when I came around the corner, didn't know a headshot with the grenade launcher would instakill though.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #113930

You scrubs don't rush levels with melee taser only?

Scrublords. I can do red library no guns like a fuckin ninja
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #113936

I am not here to fight badguys, i am here to repeatedly taze old ladies for resisting arrest once my pepperspray runs out, do you even play the game
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #113971

Wyzack wrote:I am not here to fight badguys, i am here to repeatedly taze old ladies for resisting arrest once my pepperspray runs out, do you even play the game
If you're able to get through the front door without thirty minutes of team tazing you're a poser.
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #113989

okay so he may be able to admin

but is he able to
GET GET GET GET GET ON THE GROUND
crack is whack but smacks got your back
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #114014

Wants to be brotemis but will never be able
Tunder

Post by Tunder » #118304

Attacked me as a soul stone wraith I sharded and created until I was nearly dead because he wanted to be a construct and I was too busy organizing a cultists vs. constructs basketball match.

Mature player, good Headmin.
Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #118307

uh no, you asked me to play bball with you. No other way for me to get the bball unless I knock you down.
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #118337

If you can't handle the heat get off the court
Tunder

Post by Tunder » #118617

Tsaricide wrote:uh no, you asked me to play bball with you. No other way for me to get the bball unless I knock you down.
>telling lies

Took screenshots and saved the logs, bud. You threw a tantrum and attacked me eight times in the bar and in primary like a little kid who doesn't get his way because I released you as a wraith and didn't construct you, and never showed up to the basketball game.

Just admit you were salty.
Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #118671

You specifically said right there in the hall "play basketball with me" So I tried to get the ball away from you.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #158244

Chaos dunked himself
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #158245

He's finally free
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #158247

He'll be back.

I refuse to get deadmined until his return
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #158248

Played himself it seems.

Iffy as a admin, half the time he's ok yet half the other time he's utter tosh.