Post by Nienhaus » #46997

Bottom post of the previous page:

Oh I see how it is PAS...
Hey.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Re: Site ideas

Post by peoplearestrange » #47095

Nienhaus wrote:Oh I see how it is PAS...
B-but... you're already wearing your hat?
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #47096

Hats are nice.

Now can someone remove this inane "rarely plays" tag from me? It's lost its charm.
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #47112

Steelpoint wrote:Hats are nice.

Now can someone remove this inane "rarely plays" tag from me? It's lost its charm.
Make it rarely Christmas or something or Rarely Holidays
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Nienhaus
Byond Username: Nienhaus2

Post by Nienhaus » #47175

peoplearestrange wrote:
Nienhaus wrote:Oh I see how it is PAS...
B-but... you're already wearing your hat?
I offered to add it when I got home. I am home now.
Hey.
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #47286

Ooooh! Crap, totally missed your post. Sorry
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Nienhaus

Post by Nienhaus » #47449

peoplearestrange wrote:Ooooh! Crap, totally missed your post. Sorry
It's fine...
Hey.
Jeb
Byond Username: Stapler2025

Post by Jeb » #49991

forums -> xenforo when

phpbb a shit.
Guy that made a thing that got put on the homepage of /tg/station13
Defeated in the Great Purge of 2014
[Security] Fiz Bump says, "Beats me, I'm not a scientist. But this is a problem that can be solved with harmbatons."
Johnson Fitzwell asks, "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?"
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #50774

forums -> vichan when

forums a shit
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #50780

pls fix spoilers in spoilers
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
Jeb

Post by Jeb » #55942

Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

y i cant search pls fix
[Security] Fiz Bump says, "Beats me, I'm not a scientist. But this is a problem that can be solved with harmbatons."
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #59022

Can we arrange the "Official Business" section to be above the FNR thread? It doesn't really see enough traffic as its so low down, plus theres no reason FNR needs to be high up either
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #59081

Sure, i guess. one moment.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #62134

Can we move the Official Business section to the top of the forums? It looks like we're edging towards using it as a general announcements forum and it'd be nice to have maximum visibility for it.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Balut
Byond Username: Balut

Post by Balut » #62233

I don't know if this goes here, but I can't see [youtube] stuff, both when I post them and when other people post them. Yes, I know to only use the ID dealie, not the full url. Browser is Chrome, and I've got that one Magic Actions addon dealie.
"Yeah, they're kick-ass robot pilots!" "But they sing and dance!" "They launch from a secret base..." "...that's right under the opera house!"
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
No no, I don't want to be surrounded by spergs
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
http://sam.wileycomputerworks.com/SS13/
MrStonedOne
Host

Post by MrStonedOne » #62396

Balut wrote:I don't know if this goes here, but I can't see [youtube] stuff, both when I post them and when other people post them. Yes, I know to only use the ID dealie, not the full url. Browser is Chrome, and I've got that one Magic Actions addon dealie.
This is a security thing i need to get around to fixing.

the Youtube embed runs over unencrypted web (http) but the site runs over encrypted web (https). Something browsers have started doing is blocking unencrypted active content(active meaning anything thats not a static image) on encrypted pages to prevent somebody being able to intercept the active content and inject things that let them see the encrypted content on the page.

Encryption, and more importantly, doing encryption right, has became a big thing since the nsa/snowden leaks, and browsers are now enforcing best practices in that regard.
Jalleo
Byond Username: Jalleo

Post by Jalleo » #62616

MrStonedOne wrote:
Balut wrote:I don't know if this goes here, but I can't see [youtube] stuff, both when I post them and when other people post them. Yes, I know to only use the ID dealie, not the full url. Browser is Chrome, and I've got that one Magic Actions addon dealie.
This is a security thing i need to get around to fixing.

the Youtube embed runs over unencrypted web (http) but the site runs over encrypted web (https). Something browsers have started doing is blocking unencrypted active content(active meaning anything thats not a static image) on encrypted pages to prevent somebody being able to intercept the active content and inject things that let them see the encrypted content on the page.

Encryption, and more importantly, doing encryption right, has became a big thing since the nsa/snowden leaks, and browsers are now enforcing best practices in that regard.
Good to know

Edit: Could we get custom emoticons for SS13 specific stuff?
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #65916

So i often get this message when attempting to view my posts

"Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes."

It is really annoying and i am curious what causes it. It usually goes away after a few minutes
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
MrStonedOne
Host

Post by MrStonedOne » #65987

The forum prevents searches when the servers 1 minute load average is over a certain number.

Viewing your posts counts as a search since it uses the searching backend internally.

I might modify that limit to only apply to full text searches though, as only those actually use any noticeable amount of cpu
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #66568

Wiki subforum would be nice thanks
kosmos
Byond Username: Kingofkosmos

Post by kosmos » #66834

oranges wrote:Wiki subforum would be nice thanks
Quoted for emphasis. Wiki really needs some TLC because it is essential for being competent on most jobs. New stuff is getting added to the game and the changelog usually doesn't give enough info about them.
MrStonedOne
Host

Post by MrStonedOne » #66837

oranges wrote:Wiki subforum would be nice thanks
kosmos wrote: Wiki really needs some TLC because it is essential for being competent on most jobs. New stuff is getting added to the game and the changelog usually doesn't give enough info about them.
Done
miggles

Post by miggles » #66838

please put this subforum back under the roleplaying one
miggles

Post by miggles » #67446

miggles wrote:please put this subforum back under the roleplaying one
Loonikus
Byond Username: Loonicus

Post by Loonikus » #67447

So are we ever going to get records and data like the stuff Erro used to compile? There used to be full records of every round type results, traitor items bought, a casualty hotmap, job popularity, and more all on the main page.
MrStonedOne
Host

Post by MrStonedOne » #67448

Jalleo wrote:Could we get custom emoticons for SS13 specific stuff?
Done: :toolbox: :wetfloorsign: :pen: :paper: :paperwrote: :d6: :d20: :id: :capid: :ian: :surprised: :sad: :reallyhappy: :happy: :face: :superhappy: :cat: :mad: :bluetank: :ai: :toysword: :clean: :tile: :medbot: :thelaw: :head: :ninja: :honkman: :silentman: :unknownman: :owlman: :pigman: :neigh: :monkey: :xeno: :hug: :heart: :igloves: :capgun: :revolver: :disk: :singulo: :engie: :newcop: :cardborg: :shades: :brain: :flash: :flashbang: :c4: :burn: :salt: :popcorn: :burger: :donut: :donut2: :faggot: :beer: :whiskey: :peel: :honk: :bball:

Its all of the ooc emoji-whatevers with the same triggers

Loonikus wrote:So are we ever going to get records and data like the stuff Erro used to compile? There used to be full records of every round type results, traitor items bought, a casualty hotmap, job popularity, and more all on the main page.
In due time, i've been busy with school so all of that is being slowly worked on.
Nienhaus

Post by Nienhaus » #67452

:head: :head: :head:
Hey.
miggles

Post by miggles » #67466

miggles wrote:
miggles wrote:please put this subforum back under the roleplaying one
:heart: please :heart:
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #67468

Did pages get doubled in size or something?
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
MrStonedOne
Host

Post by MrStonedOne » #67470

Ya, when i went to add the ss13 smilies to that post, it bitched about a 5 smilie limit, so i removed that limit, and while i was in there, i figured i'd raise the topics per page and posts per page numbers
miggles

Post by miggles » #67487

um fuck no
Alex Crimson
Byond Username: Dazbuzz

Post by Alex Crimson » #67491

Eh... why do we need ranks?
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Post by Jordie0608 » #67507

Aside from being a bad idea, what would such a system even track?
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #67509

It you say post counts you can fuck right off
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
MrStonedOne
Host

Post by MrStonedOne » #67514

Ikarrus wrote:It you say post counts you can fuck right off
miggles

Post by miggles » #67543

no post count is a great idea because it gives paprika and myself more things to inflate our egos with
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #67572

Why isn't the admin the HoP, then?
Codermin obviously gets to be RD. Or maybe CE. Either case, a head no one listens to in SS13.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #67616

DemonFiren wrote:Why isn't the admin the HoP, then?
Codermin obviously gets to be RD. Or maybe CE. Either case, a head no one listens to in SS13.
A head nobody listens to, but is nevertheless subjected to their will when they start fucking with the station's key systems
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #67628

See? It fits!

Maybe...
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Incoming
Github User
Byond Username: Incoming
Github Username: Incoming5643

Post by Incoming » #75846

"Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes."

That's what happens all the time when I try to search, including the very much needed "View new posts" feature.

If this is intended this is beans, if it's not intended please fix it oh god, If it's just me clearing all cookies didn't help.
Developer - Datum Antags: Feburary 2016

Poly the Parrot - All Seeing Bird Transcends Universe, Joins Twitter.

Kofi - Make A Poor Life Choice

Good ideas backed by cruddy code since 2012!
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #75897

Yeah same here, was really bad last night.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #75974

I would still like it if the new message button became a different color if you have a new pm.
Jeb

Post by Jeb » #76013

MrStonedOne wrote:The forum prevents searches when the servers 1 minute load average is over a certain number.

Viewing your posts counts as a search since it uses the searching backend internally.

I might modify that limit to only apply to full text searches though, as only those actually use any noticeable amount of cpu
If you need this setting activated, then you have MySQL configured HORRIBLY wrong.

Also, fix this shit.
Jeb

Post by Jeb » #78802

Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Fix it.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #78814

MSO please, it is fucking maddening
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
MrStonedOne
Host

Post by MrStonedOne » #78856

When this happens a lot, you should probably pm me so I get the pm email.

This is the web client for byond account linking acting up and hogging all the cpu.
miggles

Post by miggles » #78931

site idea ban all normies
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #80386

An image that was sat in my signature for a long time perfectly fine is now unable to be determined.
Just confused is all.
私は完璧
MrStonedOne
Host

Post by MrStonedOne » #80460

Most likely a hiccup from the server move i did a few days ago.

What's the img url? I'll look into it
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #80537

This is the image http://steamsignature.com/status/englis ... 138255.png

Checking the url itself does indeed show the picture.
私は完璧
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #80562

miggles wrote:site idea ban all normies
I see /r9k/ is in meme vogue now
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster