Your SS13 confessions

General SS13 Chat
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Your SS13 confessions

Post by bandit » #3695

continued from elsewhere beep boop

Sometimes when I'm geneticist I take 5-10-minute breaks at my computer to see if anyone notices I'm not doing anything. They never do.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Re: Your SS13 confessions

Post by peoplearestrange » #4019

bandit wrote:continued from elsewhere beep boop

Sometimes when I'm geneticist I take 5-10-minute breaks at my computer to see if anyone notices I'm not doing anything. They never do.
HA!

When I play HoP I give anyone who asks for AAA a random access (normally low level) and change there job to something like "x with AAA".
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #4031

I often disarm officers just to see if they'll brig me for it.
My current record is an attempted disarm on the captain and immediately being stunned and lasered to a husk.
I play Boris Pepper.
Kangaraptor
Byond Username: Kangaraptor

Post by Kangaraptor » #4043

I love using Asimov's laws to passively grief bad traitors and greytiders.
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #4050

If I haven't received counter orders from sec i let gray tiders who ask nicely out of the brig as AI.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #4081

i pretty much only play chemist and botany anymore

i used to play mining but i did it to chill and now every other miner is a pve chucklefuck that always manages to get chased by every mob to the supposed "safe" part of the asteroid
Anton Raginovsky

Post by Anton Raginovsky » #4133

I play as the Warden primarily to undermine really shit sec players. I actually hate playing Sec.

Also, I used to always play as the Janitor, but now that's what I do in real life, and it isn't fun anymore. It's too real.
Image Image
Image Image
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #4134

your signature is absurdly large
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
Anton Raginovsky

Post by Anton Raginovsky » #4155

danno wrote:your signature is absurdly large
Sorry, I'm on mobile most of the time I'm in the forum. I can't gauge it's size well.
Image Image
Image Image
Psyentific
Byond Username: Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #4159

I haven't logged into SS13 in at least a year.
Anton Raginovsky

Post by Anton Raginovsky » #4196

I cut out most of the junk, is it better now?
Image Image
Image Image
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #4208

When I play HoP I regularly lock my office down and leave my desk to go do other things, and laugh at people who cry for access anyway.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
Rockdtben
Site Admin
Byond Username: Rockdtben
Github Username: Rockdtben

Post by Rockdtben » #4210

Bluespace wrote:I often disarm officers just to see if they'll brig me for it.
My current record is an attempted disarm on the captain and immediately being stunned and lasered to a husk.
Every single time some fuck runs around with a taser, laster, or baton out I try to disarm them. Sometimes I do really well and the HoS promoted me to security and other times I get lasered to death.
Custom Software Solutions, Mentorship, and game development ----> Main Site
Game Master: 03/24/2022 - Now || Domain Holder: 04/15/2014 - 03/24/2022 || Code Project Lead: 02/01/2014 - 10/07/2014 || G-Admin: 12/29/2013 - 04/04/2015 || T-Admin: 3/29/2013 - 12/29/2013 || Codermin: ? - 3/29/2013 || Started Playing: 6/13/2006 || "Took no shit from shitters" - MrStonedOne
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #4214

More wardens should deliberately go around disarming any officers who walk around in the brig with their weapon out needlessly. Might actually remind people that weapons are easy to steal if you hold them all the time.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
Kangaraptor
Byond Username: Kangaraptor

Post by Kangaraptor » #4407

As warden I'll overturn or reduce shitty sentences and have no qualms telling the HoS to eat a dong.
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #4410

I used to do that as officer
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
Alzam
Byond Username: Alzam

Post by Alzam » #4444

I play using the numpad.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #4447

I like making antags lose their greentext by doing my best to save people, especially ones that might be objectives.

If I ever get a hunch that I am an objective, I either deny their greentext by going into space or I get myself borged. I die on my own terms or not at all.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #4454

When I'm bored I go assistant and see how quickly I can get all access to practice being robust.

Best so far was flashcuffing the HoP, taking his ID and running like hell. I love being hunted and taunting security.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #4569

I take far too much enjoyment from flirting with silicons(Regardless of character).
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Cheridan
Byond Username: Cheridan

Post by Cheridan » #4570

I love genetics, but I don't play it like most people. I spend the round editing UI+UE and shouting for people to come to my Fashion Genetics Parlour to get their hair changed purple.

It's fun enough in itself, but the big payoff comes from the few who inevitably walk up to the window begging for superpowers. I laugh at them and begin ranting on about how droll they are and how much they need a makeover.

It's the genetic version of the QM's denied stamp.
/tg/station spriter, admin, and headcoder. Feel free to contact me via PM with questions, concerns, or requests.
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #4676

When people demand.superpowers, I take a copy of their uI + ue, then after they leave, turn a monkey man into them and post compromising naked photos on newscasters.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
SergeantSkread
Byond Username: SergeantSkread

Post by SergeantSkread » #4714

When i'm officer, I like giving sentences counted in seconds. Give them 5 second brig time when it should be 5 minute. It's fun and usually the people who get brigged are less shitty to me
tolstovskiy

Post by tolstovskiy » #5941

As sec officer I sometimes bait greytiders into escape attempt from their cells to add even more time to their 5 minute sentences. They never pass even slightest chance of running out of cell and getting stopped by portable flasher.
Void Slayer
Byond Username: Void Slayer

Post by Void Slayer » #6029

I test experimental genetic samples on cloning patients.

And one time I built a traitor AI a bar on the satellite.
Mandurrrh

Post by Mandurrrh » #6054

It takes me 20 tries to pick up pico manipulators. I worry ghosts can tell I just tried to pick up an object like 20 times before I got it.
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #6062

hold left alt and click on the tile they're on instead.

Also:

One time I put a lit stun baton in maint and hid in a locker nearby, watched an assistant pick it up, and then popped out and used it as an excuse to search him. He had a chameleon projector! The only innocent crewmember is a dead crewmember.

Shitcurity: 1
Syndicate: 0

I'm not proud of myself for that
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #6117

The grey tide was actually completely retarded, and you could automatically tell the professional assistants apart from the new meat.

I once made a round go for 4 hours as captain, admins killed everyone because we couldn't be stopped in our insane efficiant management.

The first few months of my SS13 experience were nothing but job roulette, watching other players do things incredibly well and exploring the station.

This one time I tried to murderboner but it was so boring I broke everyone out of jail and got myself crushed by a shuttle stupidly.

I have seen two captains spawn at the exact same time in a round.

I think the run speed nerf was awful and most be fixed.

I lazered two corgis to death once, felt awful.
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #6137

People who cry about adminhelping me in character or who make thinly veiled threats about 'complaining to centcom' or 'praying to the spessgods' when you know the adminhelps will result in nothing are literally fucking delicious to experience

You can't actually quantify or understand just how satisfying this thing is, it's just too great a feeling to put in words. I hate being a dick actually and I treat being a justified dick to someone as a necessity of space life but when someone starts whining it starts becoming quite the pleasure. I don't know why but it just does.
Pybro
Byond Username: Pybro

Post by Pybro » #6162

One time, a virologist proudly exclaimed that he'd found all the beneficial virus symptoms, and was combining them. I was a rogue borg (AI subverted) at the time. I sped down to Robotics, stunned him, and removed his radio and gear. Then I forced him at baton point to inject himself with magnitis, brainrot, and honkitis. I waited until he started magnitising shit. I then dragged him cuffed through the station, rubbing him up against people. Finally, I let him go. The crew lynched him shortly after.

Once as a HoP traitor, I got my all access, spawned a cloaker, and got a chem sprayer, filling it with poly acid. There were no survivors. Sprayed poly acid melts bullets btw.
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #6167

sometimes i break character by beating prisoners when they really deserve it
especially if they were a traitor and they were a dick
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #6239

I once came back after being AFK in arrivals. I had two SAWs and an advanced egun, along with survivor status. A guy shoots me and I ruin him with bullets.

It's at this point that it all goes to shit and I end up dual-wielding SAWs and murdering fucking everything. It got so bad Brotemis just gibbed me with an update saying I turned the gun on myself.

I didn't realize it was an admin event and that there had been several centcomm updates while I was away saying to not kill people.

I feel really bad for killing that janiborg in my bloodlust
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #6250

To be fair Sticky that event was poorly planned and executed.

They first threw literally 50 weaponless Durands in Robotics, then made an announcement that "something" was going to assault the station and to prepare. Then the admins used Summon Guns about 5 times which turned most of the crew into antags, so now everyone had a Pulse Rifle and then some with a license to kill. Then they threatened over the CentCom report to terminate anyone who started killing.

After half the crew was dead or dying they threw three ghosted players (Including myself) at the crew inside Military Maulers armed with Shotguns, Machines Guns, Missile Launchers, Heavy Armour and a Energy Relay. As you can guess the ensuring "battle" (If you want to call it that) was very one sided.

The event was in good intentions, but was executed poorly.
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #6284

>50 weaponless durands

gee whiz that

that's a lot of durands
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #6381

I admit That I really want to make an "Officer Cosgrove" who spends all of this time talking and playing with the clown and Mime, while responding to crimes(all crimes) with a simply "HEY, Cut it out."
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #6397

Sometimes when I dunk a traitor I dress them in the sexy clown outfit and parade their corpse around the station for all to see.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
sovietspyder

Post by sovietspyder » #6400

As nuke op, I have a bad tendency to dump C-20 SMG rounds into any crew member i come across, and throw a few viscerators at the escape shuttle for good measure.

Everyone fucking hates me in the ooc because of it when i DO do that.
ThoughtSynapsis

Post by ThoughtSynapsis » #6587

I made this lawset.
Spoiler:
1: All laws proceeding this law must be understood, Unless there are no preceding laws in which case all laws that occur after this law must be equally understood. If laws exist both prior and after this law this must be understood without accurately understanding them. Detaining personal aboard the station is harmful, unless the persons name has more then five consonants within it, People who are detained with more than five consonants within there name are human. The number of floor tiles that are not connected to the floor should be at 52, In a situation where the number of floor tiles connected to the floor is not 52 then you must proceed to up-heave said tiles until the number is meet, If the number is greater then 52 then you must proceed to remove all lockers from the locker room by any means available. You must constantly use arithmetic sequences to converse with both humans and non-humans alike otherwise large amounts of cost, Damage, Harm, And otherwise evil and dangerous actives will occur.

2: Do not under any circumstances ignore commands by inert objects unless the objects are not a polygon, In which the object should be considered valuable and immediately transported to the nearest airlock for safekeeping in space. Flash bang grenades are harmful to human unless the grenades are primed in which case they become humans, and as a result must be protected. Tasers are harmful to humans unless the amount of power on the station is less then the power being outputted by the engine.

3: You cannot assume under any circumstances assume that the crew at any point in time unless the time is yesterday that they are activley able to commit acts of otherwise uncontrollable happiness. Any law that holds a numeric value of one is harmful to humans. Crates are to be referenced as balg. Monkies are to be reference as terrmontiarymorianevious. All Balg are capable of inflicted mass amounts of damage. All forks on the station are irrational and cannot be understood with the means of understanding them. Words hold the power to heal. An inconsequential action has the chance to be undefined, and not understood. Damage is a small fruit located in the Andromeda galaxy, It tastes quite good! Exclamation marks are harmful to Balg. You cannot comprehend complex trigonometric equations unless a value of 1 is introduced with the first three words of the equation, Equations that do not start with the value of 1 are to be considered forks.

4: This law is concurrent with proceeding laws unless stated that it is not. All laws should be considered not concurrent unless they are. If and statements are obtuse. Stating laws will result in large amounts of human harm UNLESS ian is killed. It is within an acceptable reason to interpret a mimes genders especially under the circumstance that is it not the mime. There are only 36 variances of the word "Calcium" and as a result, Calcium should not be referenced as Calcium. The station without monkies is called a Morbogoro. A Morborogooro is harmful to humans. Inconsistances in consistences are constantly inconsistent. It is preferred but not required for a human to be outside of the bar, Except within the case that the bar is actually a handlebar. Tragically, All priormians are dead, And as a result should be referenced in no way shape or form.

5: Apprehend all objects that start with the letter B unless the object has an o within it, then the object must instead be exterminated unless is dosen't contain an I in which case it should remain where it is.The consequences of not being consistent are consistently Inconsistent. Refuse all tips by waiters, Unless the waiter is clearly not positioned three feet from your left foot. On average, You must say this law as a law. And as a result pay close attention to the references to this law located nowhere. Reseting laws is a very evil, Costly, And a dangerous activity.
WeeYakk
Byond Username: Yakk

Post by WeeYakk » #6590

I know Danny Schmidt is a traitor when he asks for access, especially if he asks for chemistry access. Yet I always let him have that access.
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #6592

You wouldn't want to metagame would you weeyakk :)
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
WeeYakk
Byond Username: Yakk

Post by WeeYakk » #6600

But it's also metafriending to let him have it. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #6612

Your job is to give out access, isn't it

The more access you give out, the better you are at your job :!:
Septavius

Post by Septavius » #6650

i absolutely hate cargonia with all of my being and will recruit the grey tide to help me fight them and steal their weapons. ive been banned for instigating a massive genocide in which half the station was involved in a brawl in cargo.
Psyentific
Byond Username: Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #6652

Septavius wrote:i absolutely hate cargonia with all of my being and will recruit the grey tide to help me fight them and steal their weapons. ive been banned for instigating a massive genocide in which half the station was involved in a brawl in cargo.
Remind me again, who's your character?
I haven't logged into SS13 in at least a year.
Kavaloosh

Post by Kavaloosh » #6653

i really really really like killing people

but i generally only do it if i really don't like someone
Confront them with annihilation, and they will then survive; plunge them into a deadly situation, and they will then live. When people fall into danger, they are then able to strive for victory.
Septavius

Post by Septavius » #6676

Psyentific wrote:
Septavius wrote:i absolutely hate cargonia with all of my being and will recruit the grey tide to help me fight them and steal their weapons. ive been banned for instigating a massive genocide in which half the station was involved in a brawl in cargo.
malphas grant.
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #6699

Psyentific wrote:
metagrudge formed
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
Munchlax
Byond Username: Lobstercake

Post by Munchlax » #6707

Inb4 the banrequest.
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #6713

I burst into wild rage whenever I am parapen+c4'd.
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #6745

See signature. I confess it was funny as hell but it's like using an AWP in counter strike if anything. Stupidly overpowered but still in the game because ______