Human supremacist blows the whistle.

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Human supremacist blows the whistle.

Post by Turbonerd » #677388

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33778

I don't actually know what "blows the whistle" means.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: Human supremacist blows the whistle.

Post by Armhulen » #677636

CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:37 pm
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:08 pm i call them yarnchasers
Felinids = Yarnchaser
Lizards = Scaleback
Plasmamen = Gasbag
Ethereal = Lightbulb
Moths = Bulbfucker

Easy as.
These are twenty times funnier than "real slur but I changed a single letter"
Fren256 wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:20 pm
ekaterina wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:09 pm The whole point of the clarification included in the rule, which seemingly flew over your head at supersonic speeds, is that no word is inherently harmful - its use is what determines whether it's harmful or not.
There is only two uses I can think for saying the N word: reference and racism. And if you're arguing that all words have a subjective meaning, let me tell you you're just fucking wrong. Words have a history behind them, you can't simply just erase that background for the sake of adding a new meaning to them. It doesn't work like that.
ekaterina wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:09 pm And yet it literally does exactly that. Ligger is a slur for lizards, not for black people. Nobody uses it for black people, nor was it ever intended to be used for black people, nor would it make sense to use it in that context.
Please stop trying to play dumb. You really expect me to believe that "ligger", a word that literally shares the same 5 letters as "nigger", is just a slur for lizards? No, I'll tell you what it's for, it was made up by edgelords of the 2010s after they felt oppressed by le society because they were told saying that word is bad. That's it.
ekaterina wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:09 pm I can't tell whether you actually believe this insanity, like the Twitter people who take offence on others' behalf, or are just trying to start drama.
It's called "solidarity", maybe try remembering how to be empathetic towards others.
BASED
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #677639

Armhulen wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:25 pm
Felinids = Yarnchaser
Lizards = Scaleback
Plasmamen = Gasbag
Ethereal = Lightbulb
Moths = Bulbfucker

Easy as.
Honestly, I'm not sold on Scaleback, but I don't know what else I could give lizards than 'Rat Hunter' but they'd probably take that as a sign of pride.
blackdav123
Byond Username: Blackdav123

Post by blackdav123 » #677644

CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:33 pm
Felinids = Yarnchaser
Lizards = Scaleback
Plasmamen = Gasbag
Ethereal = Lightbulb
Moths = Bulbfucker

Easy as.
Honestly, I'm not sold on Scaleback, but I don't know what else I could give lizards than 'Rat Hunter' but they'd probably take that as a sign of pride.
ashbreather
Weston Echard on Sybil
CMDR_Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #677645

blackdav123 wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:59 pm
Felinids = Yarnchaser
Lizards = Scaleback
Plasmamen = Gasbag
Ethereal = Lightbulb
Moths = Bulbfucker

Easy as.
ashbreather
Good for Ashwalkers, less so for Tizirans/Other Normal Lizards.
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #677647

Fren256 wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:20 pm There is only two uses I can think for saying the N word: reference and racism.
There is literally an example in the rules page, which you have neglected to check even to make this reply. You really just want drama, don't you?
Fren256 wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:20 pm Words have a history behind them, you can't simply just erase that background for the sake of adding a new meaning to them. It doesn't work like that.
Except it literally does. That has happened to so many words. "Gay", for example, used to mean happy. "Faggot" used to mean "bundle of sticks".
Fren256 wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:20 pm Please stop trying to play dumb. You really expect me to believe that "ligger", a word that literally shares the same 5 letters as "nigger", is just a slur for lizards? No, I'll tell you what it's for, it was made up by edgelords of the 2010s after they felt oppressed by le society because they were told saying that word is bad. That's it.
Please stop trying to play dumb. You really expect me to believe that "maggot", a word that literally shares the same 5 letters as "faggot", is just a type of worm? Least insane Fren256 argument.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #677653

Call lizards geckos. You don't need two words combined into one to be offensive.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #677654

ekaterina wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:11 pm
Fren256 wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:20 pm There is only two uses I can think for saying the N word: reference and racism.
There is literally an example in the rules page, which you have neglected to check even to make this reply. You really just want drama, don't you?
Fren256 wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:20 pm Words have a history behind them, you can't simply just erase that background for the sake of adding a new meaning to them. It doesn't work like that.
Except it literally does. That has happened to so many words. "Gay", for example, used to mean happy. "Faggot" used to mean "bundle of sticks".
Fren256 wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:20 pm Please stop trying to play dumb. You really expect me to believe that "ligger", a word that literally shares the same 5 letters as "nigger", is just a slur for lizards? No, I'll tell you what it's for, it was made up by edgelords of the 2010s after they felt oppressed by le society because they were told saying that word is bad. That's it.
Please stop trying to play dumb. You really expect me to believe that "maggot", a word that literally shares the same 5 letters as "faggot", is just a type of worm? Least insane Fren256 argument.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #677655

kek
conrad

Post by conrad » #677656

ekaterina wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:11 pm Except it literally does. That has happened to so many words. "Gay", for example, used to mean happy. "Faggot" used to mean "bundle of sticks".
This is just proof that Ekaterina is playing dumb to act in bad faith and yet knows exactly what we're talking about.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #677661

conrad wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:37 pm This is just proof that Ekaterina is playing dumb to act in bad faith and yet knows exactly what we're talking about.
And this is proof of both your arrogance and your misunderstanding. Of course I know what you're talking about (especially when you literally wrote it), but I disagree. You're the ones who've been operating on the angle of "I'm so right, nobody could possibly have a differing opinion11!11" and from there acted like I didn't know, and from there like I was pretending not to know, which I never did.
TL;DR: You put words in my mouth and acted all shocked when I said something that contradicted the words you put in my mouth, as if I'd contradicted myself.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #677662

went onto this thread to apologize because i mistook fren's sarcasm for an actual post but i am delighted to see ekaterina actually defending these words to their lifes fufillment
respect (let him do his thing)
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Post by nianjiilical » #677663

at some point the question is less "is my argument factually sound" and more "does my argument make me sound like a pedantic racist" and when you veer too close to the latter it stops being a reasonable debate to have for a lot of people
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
AsbestosSniffer
Byond Username: The Asbestos Sniffer

Post by AsbestosSniffer » #677664

I dunno, surely you could call a lizardman something like a "skink" or a "tail-dragger" or something?
Observer main. Otherwise I play Lucy Trelawney on Manuel.
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #677665

ekat should stand under an orchard tree and wait for an apple to fall onto their head. an epiphany would do them good here
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Fren256
Byond Username: Fren256

Post by Fren256 » #677666

ekaterina wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:11 pm There is literally an example in the rules page, which you have neglected to check even to make this reply.
The three examples on the rules page are irrelevant, because they either follow the reference use I mentioned or are used in a casual, friendly manner. I will acknowledge that, in the case of the latter, I think it's fine to use such terms with people you know AND are okay with you saying it, even though you may be treading on the bigotry line. If you use them with people you barely know, it's not okay.
ekaterina wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:11 pm Except it literally does. That has happened to so many words. "Gay", for example, used to mean happy. "Faggot" used to mean "bundle of sticks".
Have you seen the colorful history the term faggot carries?
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10. ... ode=vanq20
ekaterina wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:11 pm I used the same words you used against me, checkmate libtard
You counter-example doesn't even work because maggot comes from Middle English and faggot comes from Old French. An easier link between ligger and nigger can be made based on the foundational community of this game, 4chan.
ekaterina wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:42 pm
conrad wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:37 pm This is just proof that Ekaterina is playing dumb to act in bad faith and yet knows exactly what we're talking about.
And this is proof of both your arrogance and your misunderstanding. Of course I know what you're talking about (especially when you literally wrote it), but I disagree. You're the ones who've been operating on the angle of "I'm so right, nobody could possibly have a differing opinion11!11" and from there acted like I didn't know, and from there like I was pretending not to know, which I never did.
TL;DR: You put words in my mouth and acted all shocked when I said something that contradicted the words you put in my mouth, as if I'd contradicted myself.
conrad wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:25 pm I want you to know that I value you as a person.
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
conrad

Post by conrad » #677670

Fren256 wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:05 pm funi n based
I want you to know that I value you as a person.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Unsane
Byond Username: RiceRicebbb

Post by Unsane » #677712

maybe lizard can be called forked-tongue?
Shy Hime, a mime main and crazy ong fr :3 crazy CRAZY uwaa, gayest boy on Liyue
ImageImage
Fren256
Byond Username: Fren256

Post by Fren256 » #677713

Unsane wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:24 pm maybe lizard can be called forked-tongue?
Forky/Forkies could probably work
conrad wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:25 pm I want you to know that I value you as a person.
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #677715

haha forkie!!!
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #677718

datorangebottle wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:16 am
oranges wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:01 am itt actual racists siding with ironic ones
Can you help me out? I can't tell the difference.
Sure dude, the original guy, fren256 was using what we call sarcasm, to identify how odd they perceive the rules on bigotry to be

ekaterina and boot are just racists
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #677723

correct, true, and true
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #677732

oranges wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:46 pm ekaterina and boot are just racists
I'm racist against felishits and sometimes liggers. Problem?
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #677739

ekaterina is either the most elaborate forum troll or just retarded
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #677745

he makes sinful look like Gandhi
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #677748

not a whole lot of elaborate going on here, i'm afraid he's gone unironic (but i will accept a "i'm just joshing")
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #677753

oranges wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:46 pm
oranges wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:01 am itt actual racists siding with ironic ones
Sure dude, the original guy, fren256 was using what we call sarcasm, to identify how odd they perceive the rules on bigotry to be

Thanks, Orange Man!
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #677757

Felinids = Yarnchaser
Lizards = Scaleback
Plasmamen = Gasbag
Ethereal = Lightbulb
Moths = Bulbfucker

Easy as.
These are weaksauce and so are the slurs. If I want to demean someone for having a different 2d spaceman sprite I will call them a undesirable manchild with bad hygiene. That or I will tell them their character has atrocious acne.
One time I bought a chameleon kit and told someone's neon catgirl character their face looked like bubble wrap under like 6 different aliases because they stole my toolbelt. By the end of the shift, they were running around trying to get sec to arrest me but they didn't smell valids so I kept on walking by and saying their face looked like shit until I dropped all of my chameleon gear and just pointed at them in the shuttle then they tried to murder me 4no rasins and bystanders killed em back. Moral of the story is that escalation rules don't apply to psychological abuse by proxy(though i was anteg so w/e) and that stealing my tools is a bad idea.
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #677760

oranges wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:46 pm

go get pulped fruit
Image Image
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #677869

Felinids = Yarnchaser
Lizards = Scaleback
Plasmamen = Gasbag
Ethereal = Lightbulb
Moths = Bulbfucker

Easy as.
i call lizards taildraggers or draggers for short. or skinks. coldbloods.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #677870

lmao, skinks
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #677874

Armhulen wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:29 amlmao, skinks
other crag approved slurs

plasmamen: gasbag, hothead, flamer, bonehead

felinid: yarnchaser, weeb, genetrash

ethereal: glowworm, sparkplug, bulbhead

moth: sockmuncher, grub, milk thief (seriously they're not mammals why is 80 percent of their food dairy)
CMDR_Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #677891

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:35 am

moth: sockmuncher, grub, milk thief (seriously they're not mammals why is 80 percent of their food dairy)
Weeb for Felinids rubs me the wrong way because people point at my Japanese (human) static and scream "WEEB" because of a thinly veiled (see: completely transparent) hatred of Japan.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #677947

CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:45 am

Weeb for Felinids rubs me the wrong way because people point at my Japanese (human) static and scream "WEEB" because of a thinly veiled (see: completely transparent) hatred of Japan.
i just call em weeb cuz nekomimetics is like vaguely japanese gibbering
CMDR_Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #677958

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:22 pm
CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:45 am

i just call em weeb cuz nekomimetics is like vaguely japanese gibbering
Completely understandable. Just a personal thing. Had a few people who do it get away with it because "I thought you were a Felinid" (there is no "meows" when she talks, and she doesn't have the ears or tail. If they're just assuming she's a Felinid because of her name, then I think that's still a problem, imo)
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #677966

she doesn't act like one
Unsane
Byond Username: RiceRicebbb

Post by Unsane » #677970

call Felinids "Baka Gaijin" instead
Shy Hime, a mime main and crazy ong fr :3 crazy CRAZY uwaa, gayest boy on Liyue
ImageImage
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #677972

call Felinids "Japanese Tourist Bots"
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #678014

genetrash and weeb are the only one of these that really hit hard enough to be usable IC slurs
Felinids = Yarnchaser
Lizards = Scaleback
Plasmamen = Gasbag
Ethereal = Lightbulb
Moths = Bulbfucker

Easy as.
these are all quite weak to be honest... you want to make them CRY not LAUGH
Spoiler:
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #678016

actually you can replace every single one of these race slurs with “furry” and create the outrage you seek

holy shit i’m a genius
Spoiler:
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #678027

plasmamen aren't furries! they're fungi...
AsbestosSniffer
Byond Username: The Asbestos Sniffer

Post by AsbestosSniffer » #678047

Armhulen wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:24 pm plasmamen aren't furries! they're fungi...
So they're yeasties then?
Observer main. Otherwise I play Lucy Trelawney on Manuel.
conrad

Post by conrad » #678049

Call plasmamen bungus
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #678054

conrad wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:16 pm Call plasmamen bungus
OKAY THIS ONE WINS
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #678129

iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #678130

fuck.
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #678174

mould can look sort of furry sometimes
conrad

Post by conrad » #678199

Moggy is also a term for cat. Call felinids moggies. It actually sounds like a slur.

So far I gave you:
Gecko for lizards.
Bungus for plasmamemes.
Moggy for felinids.

For moths, it's a fucking bug. Call it a bug lmao
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #678209

Moths are clothchewers
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #678248

Felinids = Yarnchaser
Lizards = Scaleback
Plasmamen = Gasbag
Ethereal = Lightbulb
Moths = Bulbfucker

Easy as.
Cloaca fucker.
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #678249

conrad wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:42 am Moggy is also a term for cat. Call felinids moggies. It actually sounds like a slur.

So far I gave you:
Gecko for lizards.
Bungus for plasmamemes.
Moggy for felinids.

For moths, it's a fucking bug. Call it a bug lmao
Cloth gobbler
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #678251

conrad wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:42 am Moggy is also a term for cat. Call felinids moggies. It actually sounds like a slur.
Toxoplasmosis spreader
FIV Patient

I feel like these are all pretty hurtful slurs that might get the other player mad. Except for the moth players, they'd probably just laugh.