Poopy pants nut.

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Poopy pants nut.

Post by Turbonerd » #679236

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33817

Goon seems like the perfect place for him.
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Re: Poopy pants nut.

Post by iwishforducks » #679581

lots of opinions about the clown pooping
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
kayozz
Byond Username: Kayozz11

Post by kayozz » #679586

If we're not allowing scatalogical humour then why do we even have toilets on the station? Do our characters poo or not?
NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR GREENTEXT
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #679594

kayozz wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:19 am If we're not allowing scatalogical humour then why do we even have toilets on the station? Do our characters poo or not?
The reason scientists are always making toilets out of different materials and scanning them is to try to figure out what they are for. It's basically the main reason the department exists, and by extension the rest of the station which is there to support their research.
Striders13
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Striders13

Post by Striders13 » #679595

so called "shitters" when they need to enter the bathroom
► Show Spoiler
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #679622

Wouldn't want to see it every round, but infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
LeekiLoku
Byond Username: Lokuthewise

Post by LeekiLoku » #679629

kieth4 wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:22 am Wouldn't want to see it every round, but infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
I feel like it was a fun and different gimmick, I think there was no harm done.
massa
Byond Username: Massa100

Post by massa » #679632

BANNED FOR POOP JOKES AS CLOWN ON THE SPACE STATION GAME

HOLY FUCK BRUH

@headmins GET THESE MF ON A LEASH
:donut2: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :donut2:
LeekiLoku
Byond Username: Lokuthewise

Post by LeekiLoku » #679634

massa wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:42 pm BANNED FOR POOP JOKES AS CLOWN ON THE SPACE STATION GAME

HOLY FUCK BRUH

@headmins GET THESE MF ON A LEASH
It was a note not ban. I think at least.
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #679682

kieth4 wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:22 aminfrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #679683

The next person who says it was a ban will have their entire neighbourhood carpet bombed with bouncy balls for being stoopid.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #679691

of course it wasn’t a ban because it wasn’t AGAINST THE RULES

personally i find it worse that it was a note instead of a ban because most people don’t appeal notes, so who knows how many other notes similar to this are levied without appeal…
Spoiler:
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Post by Turbonerd » #679692

sinfulbliss wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:02 pm of course it wasn’t a ban because it wasn’t AGAINST THE RULES

personally i find it worse that it was a note instead of a ban because most people don’t appeal notes, so who knows how many other notes similar to this are levied without appeal…
Notes are just words.
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #679694

sinful chill bro it’s literally just a clown shitting himself
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #679697

First shitty ruling of this term!

With floating regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #679700

The way the clown was describing themselves having to poop really makes me think they belong on an HRP server.
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #679707

Jacquerel wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:45 pm
kieth4 wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:22 aminfrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
sinfulbliss wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:02 pm of course it wasn’t a ban because it wasn’t AGAINST THE RULES

No need to get all constipated about it.
Hugs
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #679710

MooCow12 wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:54 pm The way the clown was describing themselves having to poop really makes me think they belong on an HRP server.
>clown pretending to constantly need to run to the bathroom and shit because of taco bell and welding fuel is roleplaying better than the majority of tg players
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #679714

@armhulen what monkey was the ban appealer
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #679715

iwishforducks wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:32 pm @armhulen what monkey was the ban appealer
i dont know what youre askking me
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #679716

bloons tower defense 6 monkey tower you fool. what is their pfp
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #679719

they have no profile pic so no monkey sadly
Thranos
Byond Username: Thranos

Post by Thranos » #679724

Armhulen wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:16 pm
MooCow12 wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:54 pm The way the clown was describing themselves having to poop really makes me think they belong on an HRP server.
>clown pretending to constantly need to run to the bathroom and shit because of taco bell and welding fuel is roleplaying better than the majority of tg players
That just makes it even funnier, honestly.
Putting high effort into the lowest effort kind of humor is peak clowning.

IE radio emoting hotmic'd 'Dream On' followed by a loud sizzling splash before your mic cuts off only for the crew to later realize you jumped into the Ice Moon lava river and suffer a comedy aneurism when they put two and two together.
ZealousZeke
Byond Username: ZealousZeke

Post by ZealousZeke » #679757

Fren256
Byond Username: Fren256

Post by Fren256 » #679846

Let this mf poop!!!
conrad wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:25 pm I want you to know that I value you as a person.
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #679847

Armhulen wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:11 pm they have no profile pic so no monkey sadly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coY2IA-oBvw
ZealousZeke
Byond Username: ZealousZeke

Post by ZealousZeke » #679852

Indie-ana Jones
Byond Username: Indie-ana Jones

Post by Indie-ana Jones » #679959

Note should get removed, it's pretty much common knowledge that notes really are punishments (since they make it easier to dunk on you for unrelated things later) and I don't see why this deserves punishment. It's a clown. Doing a gimmick. If he does it again, you'll probably know about it and then noting or banning him would make sense. I think this was a bad choice by the headmin team.
Striders13
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Striders13

Post by Striders13 » #679961

Indie-ana Jones wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:56 pm If he does it again, you'll probably know about it and then noting or banning him would make sense.
Admins are not a hivemind and don't intrinsically know about every ticket or appeal that ever happened.
► Show Spoiler
TheSmallBlue
Byond Username: SmallBlue

Post by TheSmallBlue » #679972

kieth4 wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:22 am Wouldn't want to see it every round, but infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
it is now policy that players can infrequently shit themselves in game thank you headmin
When human I go by Bluti Kabooti, when AI I go by Azure
Comm from
Indie-ana Jones
Byond Username: Indie-ana Jones

Post by Indie-ana Jones » #679975

Striders13 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:26 am Admins are not a hivemind and don't intrinsically know about every ticket or appeal that ever happened.
That's fair, but how often you do genuinely think this guy is going to do this gimmick? I don't think it was worth the warning, if you really had to, a conversation about it would suffice.
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #679980

They're also much harder to appeal because of the rules around appealing notes.
A remarkably shitty note, and also a remarkably shitty joke. What a crappy thread!
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #679983

Indie-ana Jones wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:08 am
Striders13 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:26 am Admins are not a hivemind and don't intrinsically know about every ticket or appeal that ever happened.
That's fair, but how often you do genuinely think this guy is going to do this gimmick? I don't think it was worth the warning, if you really had to, a conversation about it would suffice.
I personally think this is what expiration notes are for. Don't want to see the gimmick again for a month? Put a note that expires in a month. No mark on their permanent record and it still achieves the stated purpose of making sure it doesn't happen too often.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #679984

Indie-ana Jones wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:56 pm Note should get removed, it's pretty much common knowledge that notes really are punishments (since they make it easier to dunk on you for unrelated things later) and I don't see why this deserves punishment. It's a clown. Doing a gimmick. If he does it again, you'll probably know about it and then noting or banning him would make sense. I think this was a bad choice by the headmin team.
Imagine being one of the admins that claims notes aren't actually punishments
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #679997

BeeSting12 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:41 am
I personally think this is what expiration notes are for. Don't want to see the gimmick again for a month? Put a note that expires in a month. No mark on their permanent record and it still achieves the stated purpose of making sure it doesn't happen too often.
I'm gonna be real. In hindsight. I don't think we even considered this approach this time around, but we have considered it for other things.
If it's not noted and they run into 20 different admins because we have 100+ admins how many times have they gotten away with it through a conversation without a noted record happening? What if some admins forget and it happens to be more than one conversation with them?

Please think more about this. We need notes because we are HUGE. This isn't a mom and pop single server environment with the same 50-60 people day in and day out. In those spaces I didn't even need to note people because I knew EVERYTHING that was going on regardless and I knew everyone personally. And accountability wasn't big like on TG.
Hugs
kayozz
Byond Username: Kayozz11

Post by kayozz » #680001

Remove fart emote when?
NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR GREENTEXT
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #680002

Bawhoppennn wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:43 am
Indie-ana Jones wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:56 pm Note should get removed, it's pretty much common knowledge that notes really are punishments (since they make it easier to dunk on you for unrelated things later) and I don't see why this deserves punishment. It's a clown. Doing a gimmick. If he does it again, you'll probably know about it and then noting or banning him would make sense. I think this was a bad choice by the headmin team.
Imagine being one of the admins that claims notes aren't actually punishments
dear god man in the current year
WHOOOOO BAWHOPPEN WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Bawhoppennn
Github User

Post by Bawhoppennn » #680003

does Vekter still say they aren't punishments
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #680004

i'll let him speak for himself but as far as i'm aware, not for a year
Bawhoppennn
Github User

Post by Bawhoppennn » #680011

thank you Arm for enlightening me about the current dominant admin schools of thought

I feel we've all learned a lot from this thread

sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #680013

Misdoubtful wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:13 am
If it's not noted and they run into 20 different admins because we have 100+ admins how many times have they gotten away with it through a conversation without a noted record happening? What if some admins forget and it happens to be more than one conversation with them?

Please think more about this. We need notes because we are HUGE. This isn't a mom and pop single server environment with the same 50-60 people day in and day out. In those spaces I didn't even need to note people because I knew EVERYTHING that was going on regardless and I knew everyone personally. And accountability wasn't big like on TG.
Makes sense for admins to note some conversations, else no one would know they happened, but not all conversations have to be noted. IMO it only makes sense to note it if it's something that's actually negatively impacted the round in some tangible way, otherwise it feels like a punishment for not much reason. And most players aren't going to appeal a simple note so it seems they should be treated seriously, not just as a checkbox to fill in after your ticket.

I find that the more you engage with the round, in a real way that impacts it and creates action/conflict, the more likely you are to run into bwoinks and by extension notes. And that's fine, but players should feel empowered to try out their slightly dangerous/odd/wacky ideas and gimmicks, and noting incredibly minor things like this ends up stifling them in the longrun and bubblewrapping the game for the 0.1% of people that decide to take issue with it.
Spoiler:
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin

Post by kieth4 » #680014

Look, the reason we upheld and edited the note is because I wouldn't want some guy shitting himself every single round. It's funny once or twice but can you imagine how stale it would get if it was allowed to be done often? All the creepy stuff is removed from the note too to signify that this was just a gimmick. Take the note as a mark of prise and move onto the next gimmick.
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #680016

kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:02 am Look, the reason we upheld and edited the note is because I wouldn't want some guy shitting himself every single round. It's funny once or twice but can you imagine how stale it would get if it was allowed to be done often? All the creepy stuff is removed from the note too to signify that this was just a gimmick. Take the note as a mark of prise and move onto the next gimmick.
Was it funny? - Yes
Was it against the rules? - No
Was he punished anyway? - Yes

And now you're here justifying it like "We can NOT risk this man slipping through our net of hundreds of admins and soiling himself more than we want to." Like, can't a man even take a shit without administrative action around here? God damnit!

With stinky regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #680017

kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:02 am Look, the reason we upheld and edited the note is because I wouldn't want some guy shitting himself every single round. It's funny once or twice but can you imagine how stale it would get if it was allowed to be done often? All the creepy stuff is removed from the note too to signify that this was just a gimmick. Take the note as a mark of prise and move onto the next gimmick.
yeah that's fair, but he only did it a single time right? if making poop jokes gets a note then it sorta implies it's never ok for someone to make poop jokes unless they wanna catch a bwoink and note

especially considering it was a clown that did it as a clown gimmick and not just some weird assistant being gross

i wont shed tears over it though i really don't care about a lack of poop jokes. just kind of weird that it would require administrative action
Spoiler:
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin

Post by kieth4 » #680021

BONERMASTER wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:29 am
Was it funny? - Yes
Was it against the rules? - No
Was he punished anyway? - Yes

And now you're here justifying it like "We can NOT risk this man slipping through our net of hundreds of admins and soiling himself more than we want to." Like, can't a man even take a shit without administrative action around here? God damnit!

With stinky regards
-BONERMASTER
sinfulbliss wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:30 am
yeah that's fair, but he only did it a single time right? if making poop jokes gets a note then it sorta implies it's never ok for someone to make poop jokes unless they wanna catch a bwoink and note

especially considering it was a clown that did it as a clown gimmick and not just some weird assistant being gross

i wont shed tears over it though i really don't care about a lack of poop jokes. just kind of weird that it would require administrative action

The new note is, "As a clown, did a gimmick about bathroom humor and needing to go to the bathroom. Was understanding when asked not to make it a routine occurrence."

This doesn't stop him from doing his gimmick, it's just saying hey don't do this every round. I think that's okish, as I said earlier I don't want someone shitting themselves every round
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #680022

Kieth is now the system. How the burdens of responsibility change a man.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #680023

Thanks kieth, my sig was getting stale.

Now I can shit post in style
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #680024

kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:00 am The new note is, "As a clown, did a gimmick about bathroom humor and needing to go to the bathroom. Was understanding when asked not to make it a routine occurrence."

This doesn't stop him from doing his gimmick, it's just saying hey don't do this every round. I think that's okish, as I said earlier I don't want someone shitting themselves every round
I feel like — although the note implies he CAN do it again — if the same fatherless individual that ahelped this ahelps again, the admin would read between the lines and ban them for poop RP because they already got a note for it, and doing the same thing you got noted for is generally escalated to a ban. So they will probably be smart to never do it again, which is effectively banning the behavior by precedent.
Last edited by sinfulbliss on Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #680025

Timberpoes wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:27 am Kieth is now the system. How the burdens of responsibility change a man.
I refuse to believe Kieth, in his heart of hearts, thinks poop RP is noteworthy. I suspect it is a matter of picking one’s battles where one would’ve otherwise been overruled regardless.

Not that any of this matters because it’s at the end of the day a pooping clown. I can make peace with the idea of poop RP being against the rules, even if my heart tells me “NO!!”
Spoiler:
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #680026

I’m going to triplepost because there’s nothing you can do to stop me.

This is sort of the issue with these “ERM… ITS TECHNICALLY TOTALLY FINE BUT…. EUGHH! DONT DO IT ANYMORE PLEASE” notes. It’s like. It ain’t against the rules but people sorta dislike it and there’s a decent argument to be made it’d be better for the servers if it didn’t exist, so it gets wham bam 1984 “frequency” noted thank you ma’am’d, since the rules weren’t invented to micromanage RP and gimmicks but sometimes admins want to reserve the right to do that For The Continued Health Of The Servers.

Which it’s like… Sure man. But if we’re drawing the quality control line at poop RP it makes me itchy, it makes me real itchy. The blackpill you fellas needa swallow is that the roleplay this clown did was higher quality roleplay than the vast majority of interactions conducted on LRP, and that is undeniable Facts:tm: 100:tm: you can verify by perusing through any random LRP round’s say logs.

“Ayo?? Ayo? Real. So real. Zaza? Zaza? Batong. Amogus. Sus.” [Or if we start to move onto the multi-word sentences — already leaving familiar waters:] “Let him cook. Grand theft. Cap told me to. Sec to engi. Insuls thief. Maint access. Need meds.”
Spoiler:
Bawhoppennn
Github User

Post by Bawhoppennn » #680028

sinfulbliss wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:06 am
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:00 am The new note is, "As a clown, did a gimmick about bathroom humor and needing to go to the bathroom. Was understanding when asked not to make it a routine occurrence."

I feel like — although the note implies he CAN do it again — if the same fatherless individual that ahelped this ahelps again, the admin would read between the lines and ban them for poop RP because they already got a note for it, and doing the same thing you got noted for is generally escalated to a ban. So they will probably be smart to never do it again, which is effectively banning the behavior by precedent.
I think this gets to a bigger issue than Poopy Pants

kieth4
In-Game Head Admin

Post by kieth4 » #680042

sinfulbliss wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:06 am

I would want the admin to go, hey. This is what the note says then pull up logs to prove that it's been done often rlly as opposed to like once a week or w/e.

At the end of the day as long as he does it infrequently this note literally could not matter at all. If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.