Chinese Cartoons

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Re: Chinese Cartoons

Post by ColonicAcid » #51413

Bottom post of the previous page:

I didn't find it sad. Well okay I found the bits between her leaving 4eva and just before the end sad, but if you look at it, he learns to let go through Riza and can finally stop hurting both himself and others. That last bit where he looks over and potentially sees her and then the train appears and shes gone symbolises that fact, she's gone, she's left his life just like he left her life a long time ago.
maybe im overanalysing it but idgaf it was a good anime and especially a good manga and i enjoyed both of them.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Kraso
Byond Username: S0ldi3rKr4s0
Github Username: Kraseo

Post by Kraso » #51641

denki-gai no honya-san is amusing
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #51803

Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #51988

Well Psycho Pass 2 ended.
Spoiler:
The line "It's not society that decides the future of people, it's people who decide the future of society" was borderline Psycho Pass 1 levels, shame it's probably the best part of PP2
Actually had a smile on my face right at the end there.
Bring on the movie!
私は完璧
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #52400

HULKMANIA
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #58715

Sum Ting Wong

Post by Sum Ting Wong » #58969

Kraso

Post by Kraso » #59012

tokyo ghoul is golden
Whoisthere
Byond Username: Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #59062

Is new Jojo out already

[youtube]nl1G-xSe-90[/youtube]
Sad elegy
Highly suitable for use in funerals
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #59093

everything I'm excited for either airs next season or TBA

so I'm just catching up on Monogatari
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Sum Ting Wong

Post by Sum Ting Wong » #59239

Kraso

Post by Kraso » #59393

Remie Richards
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #59426

Totally forgot Tokyo Ghoul started up again so I got to watch 2 episodes today.
Idk what it is but the tone seems different.
私は完璧
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #60387

miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #60636

7:02 PM - flan: yeah but a.z s2 is good
sometimes i question my friendships
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
miggles

Post by miggles » #62639

golden time is good
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #62640

let's play a game it's called spot the main character

miggles

Post by miggles » #62641

Kraso

Post by Kraso » #62644

wrong numbnuts, try again!!
miggles

Post by miggles » #62645

no
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #62646

the blonde guy, of course, he looks bored and sits off in the corner
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #62648

Ricotez wrote:the blonde guy, of course, he looks bored and sits off in the corner
nope
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #62657

in that case my vote goes to guy with wolverine hair

if it's not him the bored girl with green hair
Spoiler:
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #62670

Ricotez wrote:in that case my vote goes to guy with wolverine hair

if it's not him the bored girl with green hair
you got both wrong
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #62671

fuck, this is actually pretty hard, normally you'd just have to point at the one character with coloured hair but they all have coloured hair
Spoiler:
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #62719

its the yankee even though you said it wasn't
it's always the yankee damnit.
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #62741

>yankee doodle went to town
ca stfu
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kraso

Post by Kraso » #62757

ColonicAcid wrote:Image
its the yankee even though you said it wasn't
it's always the yankee damnit.
you are still wrong
miggles

Post by miggles » #62769

its the guy with black hair and the long face on the left
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #62778

I found where lpf's avatar comes from :o :o :o
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #63000

kraso the main character isn't even in the image are they

they're probably the transfer student and this is the shot where they look over the class for the first time
Spoiler:
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #63022

Ricotez wrote:kraso the main character isn't even in the image are they

they're probably the transfer student and this is the shot where they look over the class for the first time
but the main character is in the shot
miggles wrote:its the guy with black hair and the long face on the left
refer to this useful video so as to guide yourself to the answer to your answer:

[youtube]X9uRCKtaOCU[/youtube]
miggles

Post by miggles » #63217

refer to this helpful video for an insight to your identity
[youtube]E_QFb_9EnCc[/youtube]
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #64634

Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #66388

Started Log Horizon yesterday when I got home from college (12:30, it was a half day) and spent about 7 hours watching it, and finished it today.
It was great, Going to wait for season 2 to end before I watch it so I can binge it too.
私は完璧
Kavaloosh

Post by Kavaloosh » #66389

i watched some anime when i was really young and i became super obsessed for that period, all i would think about was the japanimays but then i learned what my purpose in life was
Confront them with annihilation, and they will then survive; plunge them into a deadly situation, and they will then live. When people fall into danger, they are then able to strive for victory.
Balut
Byond Username: Balut

Post by Balut » #67829

Should I feel bad for not having watched Girls Und Panzer yet

Should I feel as bad as I do as I do, having just watched some video of Italy's tankteam fucking parrying some other tank with their cannon
"Yeah, they're kick-ass robot pilots!" "But they sing and dance!" "They launch from a secret base..." "...that's right under the opera house!"
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
No no, I don't want to be surrounded by spergs
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
http://sam.wileycomputerworks.com/SS13/
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #67961

Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #68002

nozaki-kun for best anime of 2014
Spoiler:
Nienhaus
Byond Username: Nienhaus2

Post by Nienhaus » #68028

I pretty much just watched that episode. I'm behind on to many shows.
Hey.
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #68069

miggles

Post by miggles » #68083

Ricotez wrote:nozaki-kun for best anime of 2014
season 2 when
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #75022

Calling back to that list of "Must Watch Anime Movies" that was posted before the forum reroll.
I just watched Perfect Blue and it was really good, enjoyed it a lot, was completely shocked by the ending, which felt nice to be puzzled and see the actual reveal and stuff.

2/Length of that list - watched.
私は完璧
Big Faggot
Byond Username: Floof5467

Post by Big Faggot » #75025

Kraso wrote:let's play a game it's called spot the main character

i know this old but its def the kid with the shifty eyes and short black hair on the left
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #75116

Today's Tokyo Ghoul Root A was pretty cool.
Spoiler:
I liked how it showed the original, really mean almost "evil" version of Koma and Irimi, and then juxtaposed it against their calm coffee shop worker selves as The Owl Died.
Then in like the last 30 seconds the character they've been intending to show off for ages, the One Eyed Owl, falls from the sky like a meteor, reveals his kagune and starting off looking like The Owl only to twist and contort even more and come out somehow looking even MORE monstrous and animalistic, and to then take a swipe at Shinohara with a quick cut to black (Which makes me worry Shinohara has just been cut down and killed in about 5 seconds which really sucks for a Semi-Important character, but I suppose it shows off the power of the One Eyed Owl)
私は完璧
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #75132

Big Faggot wrote:
Kraso wrote:let's play a game it's called spot the main character

i know this old but its def the kid with the shifty eyes and short black hair on the left
still wrong
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #75134

Brown hair, Back right.
私は完璧
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #75155

Remie Richards wrote:Brown hair, Back right.
no
Nienhaus
Byond Username: Nienhaus2

Post by Nienhaus » #75158

What is that from?
Hey.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #75159