Dreams

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Lovecraft
Byond Username: Rabukurafuto

Dreams

Post by Lovecraft » #2035

Are you lucky enough to remember your dreams?
Or do you have a particular dream that's burned into your mind forever?
Post it here!
Last night I had pretty groovy dream I was at a Hawaiin Laua, and got wasted on irish carbombs.
Then we all set up treadmills and had all the drunk people run till they fell over.
I think it means I'm feeling unfocused my life, and I need to start making tough choices.
Friendly reminder that you are beautiful and this server would be nothing without your continued support
I play August Finster, a suave midget with a grudge, as well as Francis Heart, the naked guitarist of the Cosmos.
Spoiler:
Nobody is worthless. PM me anytime to talk.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Re: Dreams

Post by peoplearestrange » #2681

I had a dream that I was back in school and some students (who are actually people I work with) had made a video for assembly, it made no sense but was funny (at least I got that feeling). Later I was with my ex and she asked me to brand her with a scolding hammer that blistered her skin, I was uncomfortable about this.
I have no idea what any of it meant.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Reyouka
Byond Username: Reyouka

Post by Reyouka » #3852

I had a crazy one when I was a kid where I was being chased through a black and white cityscape by a giant black humanoid.

Also, can I point out how it's funny that someone named Lovecraft started the thread on dreams?
[img]http://steamsignature.com/status/english/76561197966737024.png[/img][url=steam://friends/add/76561197966737024]Image[/url]
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #4005

I had a dream I was in the scobby-Doo gang pre- TV show, when they were in college. It was pretty fun til somewhere near the end that I realised I was actually shaggy... I was like "Aw shit im going to be shaggy?! Well better start smoking loads of weed then..." Then I woke up.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #6339

I had a dream about someone controlling my dreams to control my mind.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
scaredofshadows
In Game PermaBanned

Post by scaredofshadows » #6451

I've had recurring dreams of being back in school. In some of them, I've forgotten the combination to my locker. In others, I've forgotten to study for an exam, forgotten my class schedule or forgotten to bring other things to class. I've even had one where I'm wandering the maze-like halls of a nightmare version of my old elementary school. I'm guessing this means I'm still traumatized from experiences at school.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #6481

I dreamt I was having a party after me and all my friends handed in an important paper. I realize we don't have enough controllers, so I go get some from a friends house. I climb a mountain and it's pretty easy, get the controllers, and come back over the mountain. This time it's hard as fuck, and a band is playing the theme tune from Scrubs "I can't do this ooooon myyyyy own. No I don't know. I'm no Superman."

I try to get across this tiny cliff face with like a tiny foothold, guided by a sherpa whose narrating the whole thing, again like Scrubs. I fall and everything goes dark, and my last thought is of waiting for the rope to catch me, but there's no rope, and I just fall softly back into my bed and wake up, knowing I died.

Basically I was watching too much Scrubs and games instead of working. My work was the mountain, I climbed it fine when I was alone but I couldn't do it while carrying games (Controllers), and the fact I'm doing Psychology is pretty funny.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #6485

I dreamt a man from Warsaw (don't ask how I know that, It was part of the dream i guess) came into my house and he had a tin of paint with a wire sticking out of it, he lit it and the wire was actually a fuse. This "paint bomb" exploded and destroyed my house and killed my Mum. I went to live a friend for a few days where we used these really old laptops to hack the IP addresses of Dogs... And then the dream ended.

Fuck if I know what it means but god was it weird.
私は完璧
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #7097

I had a dream where i was walking and i kept getting astroturf in my mouth and it was gross. I kept spitting out the astroturf but more kept appearing in my mouth. Soon enough I was vomitting astroturf, then i woke up.

Yep...
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #7119

i had a dream where there was a bullet-making-machine in my room and there was a bunch of different types you could make with different materials, like a video game, and it had a built-in smelter where you could toss in the ores to make metal for bullets
i opened the hatch to the smelter and the metal popped (some metals do that when exposed to air while melted, like aluminum) and it got on my shirt and it pretty much stuck to me and started burning through my chest and i was screaming and flailing and my dad ran down the stairs and also began screaming and flailing
i couldnt feel the metal burning on my skin; i could feel it burning me inside of me. i wonder if that's what it really feels like. i imagine molten metal would kill the nerve endings wherever it touches you really quickly
anyway i woke up after that and almost had a heart attack
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #8587

For some reason I remember "survivor-equst" dreams the most, everything from zombie invasion to attack on titian shit. Is it strange to be running from a horrible building tall monster that for some reason was called "The Stupid Betty Cutter"? Your god dam right it is!
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
Mr Wondrous
Rarely plays

Post by Mr Wondrous » #8700

I had a dream where I got into a gunfight with a small black child but the guns shot streams of sand and then he died because someone was sending too much "data" to his head so I think he was a robot anyway I woke up and here I am. What does it mean?
miggles

Post by miggles » #8728

you spend too much time on the internet and want to kill black children
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #8733

miggles wrote:you spend too much time on the internet and want to kill black children
Notice the sand.

He wants to kill middle-eastern children.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Lovecraft

Post by Lovecraft » #8753

I love the dreams that just spiral on and on and could easily have been like 50 different dreams.
Friendly reminder that you are beautiful and this server would be nothing without your continued support
I play August Finster, a suave midget with a grudge, as well as Francis Heart, the naked guitarist of the Cosmos.
Spoiler:
Remie Richards
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #8764

is it bad I WANT a nightmare?

I haven't been generally scared in so long that I have like some sort of odd wish for it.
and a nightmare sounds perfect for it.
私は完璧
Lovecraft

Post by Lovecraft » #8766

I remember once, I was having a perfectly normal dream.
Then, I was kind of just in this very long room, yellow walls, wooden floor.
I was looking into empty barred off sections of the room. Just like things you'd find in a county jail, large prison cells.
I peered into the cells, it was a well lit room, and saw this ambiguous floating...thing.
I saw it for a split second, and then my mind deformed the image. It was the most terrifying thing I've ever glimpsed, and I only saw it for a fraction of a second.
Rest of the dream went into this creepy, really weird vibe, but by God.
When I think of the horrors my own mind can produce, and then it tries to protect me from them.
Spoiler:
miggles

Post by miggles » #8770

well what did it look like
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #8775

miggles wrote:well what did it look like
ambiguous floating thing.

Meaning REALLY HARD TO SEE.

Plus Dreams, you can't really see things properly in dreams.
Like Clocks. and Time telling instrument is absent from dreams, or is missing the actual time
私は完璧
Lovecraft

Post by Lovecraft » #8776

Never look into mirrors if you want to start lucid dreaming.
Your mind can't into reflections and you will see things.
Bad things.
Spoiler:
miggles

Post by miggles » #8796

If you want to lucid dream you shouldn't look at anything detail-specific in general. Clocks, mirrors, words, etc. If you try to read it will come out as weird smudges and break your immersion.
Alexander De'Foe
Byond Username: Murakame

Post by Alexander De'Foe » #16553

I've dreamed of being shot at least three times and stabbed once that I can remember. The most recent dream I hate the most... I was somewhere low lit, I think I had a weapon because I was gripping something and I was looking around a concrete corner. It was lucid, unnervingly real and most details prominent. It's tiny specific ones not contributed to scenery that I cannot for the life of me recollect. I ran out and forward and as I ran straight? I saw light. Not light as in sunlight, light as in multiple flashes in a small area.

This part is I fucking hate. I felt thumps on my body and heard whizzing past me. I then felt multiple of those thumps as I still ran forward then something very strange. Wetness, not cold/warm, but no feeling, yet I felt something... hard to explain. My legs as I ran started to feel like noodles then I kept feeling weaker and this weird fever sick feeling, and thirsty. I fell on my knees and it felt like everything started to come out of me, but nothing at all. And I was wet all over, but I couldn't use my arms to swab the area with my palm and visually see what it was.

I then felt pain, real systematically increasing fiery pain! Then I woke up, sweating and feeling what I thought was the pain in my upper torso. Then in less than a minute, no pain. But I was having cold sweats.
♣-Having a gun and thinking you can shoot, is like buying a piano and believing you're a musician.
Lovecraft

Post by Lovecraft » #16590

I just had a strange dream I'll try and piece together.

Okay. So I run a summer camp in the real worlds. In this dream, one of the guys I run it with was the leader, and the summer camp was treated as a medivel army and this guy was being influenced by the Buttgoblin.
The Buttgoblin was created when I was in someone's truck and smooshed my butt against the window, and the imprint I left made a kind of head shape, and that became the Buttgoblin.
Anyway anyway, so the Buttgoblin was trying to influence our leader to go to war, and let me stress it really is just a summer camp in the dream we're just acting like it's an army, but I was against this.
So I picked up Buttgoblin, who was just a head, and threw him into the lake.
I felt really bad because hey, he can't swim and he's trapped forever, but I just felt it was for the greater good.
I was going to tell the leader we aren't going to war, but the truck I was driving couldn't drive right and I was just swerving around for about 10 minutes.
Then I woke up.

Dun dun dunnnn
Spoiler: