allura
Byond Username: Allura

ban request: alfred keplin/lum

Post by allura » #5970

holy shit someone wants OWEGNO BANNED???? no WAY
Your byond account: Allura
Your character name: Juice Kelly
Their character name: Alfred Keplin, Lum
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): Owegno, idk lum's
Server and time: Artyom, 11:20ish CST
Logs and/or screenshots: cant, im banned
Description of what happened: So I was HoP, and I know I was being a shitler. I changed a botanist's id to read Tommy Pickles (Baby) and tried to change an AI's law to read "A baby's gotta do what
a baby's gotta do." Being brigged for this I don't mind, since I broke a law. When I'm taken to the brig by Alfred he starts going full shitcurity on me (which he normally doesn't do) and stuns me even though I'm already stunned, does that random flashing shit, etc. Still not a problem. When I get out of the cell, the warden tells me "Fix the botanist's ID, or I'll find you and kill you myself." The warden was Lum btw. I say "You aren't robust enough faggot" and she locks down the brig and comes at me with a taser. I stun her and cuff her, and say what happened into the radio. Alfred comes over, and I tell him what happened, and a clown (played by Mandurrh) supports me, having witnessed it all. Alfred stuns me and cuffs me anyway, then lets Lum brig me again, and she punches me and throws me in the brig. Then the captain, Tzargov who's fucking AWFUL EVERY ROUND AND SHOULD BE JOBBANNED FROM CAPTAIN PLEASE comes to the brig, yells at me and shit calling me stupid (I saved this fuckers life earlier in the shift) and eventually I'm banned for ic in ooc, which I understand.
Why they should be banned: Pretty antangonistic and ignorant behavior on both Lum and Alfred's part, super immaturity on Lum's part. Notice how Lum is always shitcurity? Why aren't job bans given out more often? Jfc.
allura

Re: ban request: alfred keplin/lum

Post by allura » #5974

of course owegno is an amazing player. however, it entirely denies any sort if reasoning to stun me and brig me even after its obvious what happened, the brig was still locked down and everything, and the clown was backing me up, so what the fuck? ive been banned for things ive done unintentionally (spaced someone i thought was dead but wasnt, 3 day ban) so i dont see why owegno shouldnt be punished
odd

Post by odd » #5981

Actually, I was the clown. Alfred was just doing what Alfred does, he was likely confused about the whole situation, but Lum was definitely something else that round.
Tokiko2
Byond Username: Tokiko1

Post by Tokiko2 » #5995

I was the acting CMO that round and I had security and command headset keys. From what I heard, the captain okay'd an order to detain and demote you because of the whole ID and AI ordeal. I think Alfred and Lum were actually trying to give you a chance and fix what you caused rather than being shitcurity.
Mandurrrh

Post by Mandurrrh » #6051

allura wrote:holy shit someone wants OWEGNO BANNED???? no WAY
Your byond account: Allura
Your character name: Juice Kelly
Their character name: Alfred Keplin, Lum
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): Owegno, idk lum's
Server and time: Artyom, 11:20ish CST
Logs and/or screenshots: cant, im banned
Description of what happened: So I was HoP, and I know I was being a shitler. I changed a botanist's id to read Tommy Pickles (Baby) and tried to change an AI's law to read "A baby's gotta do what
a baby's gotta do." Being brigged for this I don't mind, since I broke a law. When I'm taken to the brig by Alfred he starts going full shitcurity on me (which he normally doesn't do) and stuns me even though I'm already stunned, does that random flashing shit, etc. Still not a problem. When I get out of the cell, the warden tells me "Fix the botanist's ID, or I'll find you and kill you myself." The warden was Lum btw. I say "You aren't robust enough faggot" and she locks down the brig and comes at me with a taser. I stun her and cuff her, and say what happened into the radio. Alfred comes over, and I tell him what happened, and a clown (played by Mandurrh) supports me, having witnessed it all. Alfred stuns me and cuffs me anyway, then lets Lum brig me again, and she punches me and throws me in the brig. Then the captain, Tzargov who's fucking AWFUL EVERY ROUND AND SHOULD BE JOBBANNED FROM CAPTAIN PLEASE comes to the brig, yells at me and shit calling me stupid (I saved this fuckers life earlier in the shift) and eventually I'm banned for ic in ooc, which I understand.
Why they should be banned: Pretty antangonistic and ignorant behavior on both Lum and Alfred's part, super immaturity on Lum's part. Notice how Lum is always shitcurity? Why aren't job bans given out more often? Jfc.
I am Mandurrh and would never/have never played clown so I think you have it mixed up with the witness. I didn't even know you were banned or any of this happened.

I dont know what happened but I do know Alfred is a pretty fair security officer if not the most fair you'll come across. If something went down I would just talk to him in ooc about it and I guarantee he'll reply 'Sorry I misunderstood what happened and that was unfair of me'. Sounds like the insta ban prevented you from getting to communicate and that makes it hard to get past the mad part when it just stews. Hope it gets sorted.
Antonkr
Byond Username: Antonkr

Post by Antonkr » #6066

So far I don't see any wrong-doings on Alfred's part as he was acting on information he had available to him at the time.

Now with Lum, that's a bit of a different story, but I'll wait until he does respond.
He gives you a direct order to fix the ID
You tell him "You aren't robust enough faggot", which pretty much means that no, you won't do it.
Then he proceeds to try tazer you, which might be a bit harsh, but it seems to make sense at the time.

I'll wait on Lum's response but so far I don't see anything jobban worthy in here.
No longer an admin by own free will. Feel free to add me on steam.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #6072

You were being incompetent and not doing your job, the poor botanist had no ID for half the shift because you wouldn't do your job. You also were trying to upload random fucking laws for no reason.

I could have been much harsher on you then I was, I had the go ahead to demote you but I didn't, you have a relatively short stint in the brig, with you yelling shitcurity the while time, screaming that I was taking your headset away just because I walked with 10m of you cell.
But I let you go anyway, I told you to do your job or else, I even gave you a flashbang when you asked for one. You then decided to call me a faggot and run. WhenI try to tase you because I have had enough of you shit, you start lasering me, you only tased me after hitting me a few times with lasers first.

So yes, I will brig and demote hops that abuse their positions and generally act shit, and I will not be lenient to people that spit in my face when I give them a second chance.
Mandurrrh

Post by Mandurrrh » #6078

lumipharon wrote:You were being incompetent and not doing your job, the poor botanist had no ID for half the shift because you wouldn't do your job. You also were trying to upload random fucking laws for no reason.

I could have been much harsher on you then I was, I had the go ahead to demote you but I didn't, you have a relatively short stint in the brig, with you yelling shitcurity the while time, screaming that I was taking your headset away just because I walked with 10m of you cell.
But I let you go anyway, I told you to do your job or else, I even gave you a flashbang when you asked for one. You then decided to call me a faggot and run. WhenI try to tase you because I have had enough of you shit, you start lasering me, you only tased me after hitting me a few times with lasers first.

So yes, I will brig and demote hops that abuse their positions and generally act shit, and I will not be lenient to people that spit in my face when I give them a second chance.
OHHH this was this round!! I should've known when you thought the clown was me. No clown is a metagrudging faggot thats been harassing me for months because he thinks its hilarious to fuck with kenzie as a clown after the rape thing.(seriously guys let it go. its not even kind of okay to use that to ruin entire rounds for me regularly and it wasn't a funny situation or anything to be joked about doing so for months and going out of your way to focus your entire round on shoving it in my face is about as low as you can get) He just used my name as his clown name because hes a lowlife. Also he(theclown) stole the botantists ID so that just makes it that much worse.
Antonkr

Post by Antonkr » #6080

I don't see any wrong doing on Lum's part, but I'll doublecheck the logs when I get home.
If anyone in here deserves a jobban it's the OP.
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #6087

This round was a classic combo of stupid Captain and stupid HoP.

Some poor guy was pestering me all shift over PDA about how I should mutiny and demote you as a sec officer you caused him so much grief. The botanist in fact, and I highly suggest Anton look up the PDA logs to see what I'm talking about. I felt really bad I couldn't help him at all but I don't like to get involved with head of staff matters as a lowly sec grunt.

I'd really really like you to be jobbanned from head of staff positions until you learn how to deal with responsibility Allura.

Tzargav, well, I'll wait until he plays out another abysmal round like this as Captain before I make a jobban request on him. His caliber of comdom wasn't TOO suffocating for me personally or anything, at least until he lasered a peaceful alien (who was obviously doing cute admin things) just because he's a no-fun valid killer.
allura wrote:I say "You aren't robust enough faggot" and she locks down the brig and comes at me with a taser.
Seriously? You also called fuzzle an 'erper' icly like a fucking idiot too. I know we joke about immersions all the time but I really felt bad for anyone who had to deal with you that shit.
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
allura

Post by allura » #6130

sorry i didnt iterate a few things in my initial report.
i am 100% fine with an authority position job ban. i was pretty bad that round, but i dont really feel bad for renaming the botanist tommy pickles, because i still gave him all of his access to botany, he just had a joke name. i picked head of personnel by accident anyway, i wanted to be an assistant. basically, the biggest problem i have is lum trying to re-brig me because i called him a faggot. it's not a crime to be an asshole. apparently lum was pretty shitty that round anyway. that, and the captain is just an asshole in general so im appending my thing to be a request for lum and tzargarov or w/e his name is. alfred still pissed me off because it's was so ungodly obvious that lum had attacked first, with someone backing me up, and he still stunned me (and then hit me with a harmbaton when i was on the ground) and said lum could handle my sentencing. the captain is fucking terrible every round, i know a previous round where he was non-antag and i was brigged for trying to disable a rogue ai, and he fucking started beating the shit out of me while i was locked onto a bed and saying he would "display my dead body as an example" and shit like that, but kharl saved me. so yhea, basically it's cool if you ban me from authority, i never play it and i deserve the ban, but i still think lum was at fault and the captain was a pizza. pizza shit.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #6159

I don't know what you expected to happe after acting shitty in a cell then insulting me, after I let you off easy and listen to your request. It shows to m that you clearly had no intention of actually going to do your job, and thus I decided the best thing to do was demote you, since I clearly couldn't trust you with all access and an e-gun, and that was before you opened fire on me with lasers, for trying to tase you. After you were demoted, it took a grand total of 20 seconds to go get the botanist a new ID so he could just go back to growing his damn chili.
allura

Post by allura » #6173

i used stun lasers from the gun and didnt harm you, and like i said, the botanist still had access to hydroponics. you literally say if i dont fix an id you'll kill me, and that's a crime. if you threatened to kill me, then thats bs. so i called you unrobust and guess what happens, you try to lock me down and i still end up cuffing you. i know im at fault, but you were unexcused.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #6209

You lasered me. You hit me like 3 times through a window.

And the botanist had no access to botany, which is why he was pda'ing all of sec because he was fucking stuck without an ID, since you refused to do your job.
allura

Post by allura » #6231

the botanist definitely had access to hydroponics, i double checked to avoid it. he was flipping shit at sec because he didnt think the joke was funny, and thats ok. you dont have to reiterate how i "wasnt doing my job" because no shit i wasnt. i already know that. i know that i was a sperglord the entire shift, but my problem is you coming at me with a taser because you were mad at me calling you a faggot.
there's no way i could have hit you through the glass. i was scared you were coming to attack me so i ran straight to the door, which was locked. then you took out your taser and fired. i fired four (4) kill shots by accident, all of which missed since i was in the box area thing and i didnt fire outside even once. THEN i switched it to stun, stunned you, and cuffed you. also, i wasnt yelling shitcurity into the mic in my first brigging,
but i was talking about sec into the mic. i tried to add a law because the ai said the captain was dead into the command chat, so i thought i was acting captain. then i got arrested. this has actually happened before (and it was alfred who brigged me) when i was acting captain as hop, i added a law to rank orders by your job, and then a captain got on, and before i finished i was arrested and captain sentenced me to permabrig. fucking amazing
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #6251

You did hit me through the glass, lasers do that. I was at full health before that, I most definately was not afterwards. I didn't try to arrest you 'because you called me a faggot'. I arrested you because after being told to do your job, after being let off easy, after getting an item that you asked off me, you still acted like a dick, which tells me you're not going to take your second chance to actually do your job. It's like a cop giving you a warning instead of speeding ticket and then well, calling him a faggot and driving off; it does not impress.

I don't know if you gave the botanist a working ID, but after I took your ID and gave him a new one, he was IDless at the time.
allura

Post by allura » #6333

he lost his id because he just left it on the ground instead of using what he had and not bitching the whole time.
and even if i acted like a dick, you, as a warden, not a head of security, not even an officer, threatened to kill me if i didnt fix an id. even if i didnt fix the id, you STILL wouldnt have the right to execute me because it isn't a capital crime. so if you threatened to kill me, you were being a dick, so i acted like a dick back.
rexagon
Byond Username: Rexagon

Post by rexagon » #6434

That would be an IC wouldn't it?
Skorvold
Byond Username: Skorvold

Post by Skorvold » #7351

I know Antonkr was on this, but I consider this a good bit IC. Lum and Alfred didn't do anything wrong, they handled your sour attitude appropriately.

Since you don't have an extensive history, I won't be banning you for giving Sec more trouble than needed.

In the future consider how you would feel if the HoP was fucking about and doing what you did. You abused your extra access to change/add a law and harass another crewmember.

I'll lock this in a few hours if no one has anything else to say.
Never give up! Trust your instincts!
Spoiler:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/skorvold
Talk to me on steam anytime.
Antonkr

Post by Antonkr » #7353

Skorvold wrote:I know Antonkr was on this, but I consider this a good bit IC. Lum and Alfred didn't do anything wrong, they handled your sour attitude appropriately.

Since you don't have an extensive history, I won't be banning you for giving Sec more trouble than needed.

In the future consider how you would feel if the HoP was fucking about and doing what you did. You abused your extra access to change/add a law and harass another crewmember.

I'll lock this in a few hours if no one has anything else to say.
Sorry, I forgot to mention this as resolved, but yes I agree that this was all IC.