[No Longer Admin] Scones

MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

[No Longer Admin] Scones

Post by MrStonedOne » #74792

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
Fayrik
Byond Username: Fayrik

Re: Scones

Post by Fayrik » #74809

Gave me good advice on how to play security while we watched a two man crew on badger last night.
Great fun to admin with, and is always quick to pick up potential issues.

Can bit a bit harsh in admin pms sometimes, though.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #74903

Delicious.

Needs to check their inbox folder.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #74917

Made fun of Stan once for eating the scone he bought instead of fucking it.

Therefore remains nasty.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Fragnostic
Byond Username: Fragnostic

Post by Fragnostic » #75096

Used to be a kind, understanding player with valuable input and perspective.

Now that you're admin, you seem to have gotten colder and have "my way or the highway" attitude, especially in the forums. Most of the time this behaviour is present, it tends to occur in topics or threads that are not even administration/rule related.

Decent adminning, level-headed, but the way you word your PMs comes off as a little accusing rather than inquisitive. I think your Admin-Player interactions may go a little better if you ask questions. You don't have to be a push-over with this approach, but asking questions can get valuable information and clear up a lot of things. A player guilty of breaking the rules may answer your questions, depending on how you ask them, and incriminate themselves with their response or lack of it.

Really, you don't need to change at all to be an okay admin. You do your job well. These are just things I think you could work on (my opinion). I hope I didn't come off as harsh or anything. Thanks for reading.
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #75164

agree with frag, becoming an admin has changed scones into a drastically different person and i really dont like that.
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #76262

-insert comment about #mechgate here-

Fun guy, ran the most fun I had all year, gave me an opprtunity to see what rev rounds are probbably like for admins, during the BattleOfTheServers. (TLDR: hell on a bike).

Not actually encountered them a great deal since I'm usually on basil
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #76470

Got the roots of a good admin, but at the moment I think you come across too aggressively in PM's. It is possible to be stern and get things done without appearing to be "above" people.
However that said, knowledge of the game is top notch and you run some good events.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Skorvold
Byond Username: Skorvold

Post by Skorvold » #78285

Pretty good admin, knows what they are doing, hopefully they make Gameadmin
Never give up! Trust your instincts!
Spoiler:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/skorvold
Talk to me on steam anytime.
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #78559

I have to update my opinion on scones.
They've come quite a long way in a short time, which shows me they've taken feedback to heart.
They're knowledge of the game is invaluable, they deal with ahelps quickly and smoothly and most importantly, thoroughly. Occasionally can be a bit fast to jump to conclusions, though quite often they're correct in what they assume.
Defiantly has wound back the hostile tone. Also is one of the more regular admins, I hope they keep up the pace!
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #79895

peoplearestrange wrote:Defiantly
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
Amnestik
Byond Username: Amnestik

Post by Amnestik » #79900

A nasty piece of work. Avoid interaction with if at all possible.
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #79993

Scones is a good administrator. from what I've experienced/seen he's funny, professional and knows his shit. Gameadmin when?
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #80055

Amnestik wrote:A nasty piece of work. Avoid interaction with if at all possible.
May I ask why?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #80195

Vekter wrote:
Amnestik wrote:A nasty piece of work. Avoid interaction with if at all possible.
May I ask why?
I'd enjoy it if people gave constructive feedback in the way that Fragnostic/Miggles did earlier in the thread

But, let's look at Amnestik's 9 total posts and realize that all of them are reactionary whining about the nebulous all-encompassing entities of Coderbus/Adminstration. As much as I'd like to think that they dislike me I'm also willing to chalk it up to their attitude. Have I ever even interacted with you?
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
rdght91
Byond Username: Roadhog1

Post by rdght91 » #86165

Good admin. Banned me over a misunderstanding a while back, once I gave him the full story he quickly reversed it. My post here about that got wiped out though.
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #86206

Cones
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
cultist-chan
Byond Username: Corruptroulette

Post by cultist-chan » #101251

While I disagree with him and I might have stepped on his toes he seems like a alright fellow, he makes good points and is a good counterweight to me even if I don't want to hear them. I'd rather have someone who steps up and teaches me even if I'm being a git than being quiet about it.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #101274

Is becoming less and less obnoxious, and teaching me how to be more and more obnoxious, therefore okay in my book.

Must ask Stan_Studnick whether he finally fucked that scone or not.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #106818

Scones is generally a good admin, who pretty much will pick up any ahelp or will let others know if something needs dealing with (they don't let things slide past them).
However they have slunk back into their aggressive side again, getting wound up by various IC and ahelp issues. This anger can seem unprofessional at times.
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Oldman Robustin
Byond Username: ForcefulCJS

Post by Oldman Robustin » #109555

Skip the regular admin phase and promote this man straight to Headmin.
ForsakenMe
Byond Username: ForsakenMe

Post by ForsakenMe » #110449

Oldman Robustin wrote:Skip the regular admin phase and promote this man straight to Headmin.
Agreed.
I dindu nuffin and got banned :c

RIP Pietro Burns
RIP Bigby Wolf
Tunder
Byond Username: Tunderchief

Post by Tunder » #116941

Was a questionable admin and got deadminned.

Went from deadmin to headmin in seemingly no time flat.

Never had a positive interaction with him, went from telling me I'd be a good AdminCandidate in OOC to talking shit behind my back inside five hours.

Has always been an Ahelp bully, and seems to powertrip pretty hard and hand out petty bans for questioning his decisions.

This was after I had been given a really shoddy warning about putting Law 1 in front of Law 2 by an admin posting anonymously, which I attributed to knowing that their argument was a poor one. There was no personal attack whatsoever, I simply defended my actions and then asked why whichever admin bwoinked me didn't use their actual ckey.
wól dir, spér, kriuze únde dorn,
wê dir, heiden, dáz ist dir zorn.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #116956

He was never deadminned. The warning wasn't shoddy, you just refused to take it.
Stan_Studnick
Byond Username: Stan_Studnick

Post by Stan_Studnick » #121691

DemonFiren wrote:Is becoming less and less obnoxious, and teaching me how to be more and more obnoxious, therefore okay in my book.

Must ask Stan_Studnick whether he finally fucked that scone or not.
I did, I said I would and damn it I do what I says. I got an infection.

I also got to eat a scone for the first time. (different scone)
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #121822

[asskissing]I like scones.[/asskissing]
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #134853

rotten to the core
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #134855

agreed
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha