Gunsmithing; And how it works

A place to record your ideas for the game.
John_Oxford
Github User
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Gunsmithing; And how it works

Post by John_Oxford » #80563

NOTE: This is going to be a simplified version of the orginal concept, because the orginal concept would take up to much FPS for what it is.

INTRODUCTION:

This is going to be a very time consuming, resource requiring, grindy process, due to the fact that you are making /GUNS/

Initally, cargo will recieve a additional tab on their computer titled "Gunsmithing" which will allow them to order different machines, tools, blueprints, attachments, augments, and configurations to make a firearm in a limitless combination of shape, size, weight, fire rate, power, and quality.

Your First Crate

The crate at the top of the list, named "Shop Assembly Crate" will contain 2 computer boards, and a micro screwdriver, aswell as a book titled "Gunsmithing; And you!" which will link to a wiki page explaining the process of making guns, ect ect.

The Contents

The first computer board will be for a CNC Machine, where all the parts for the gun will be made.
This is a basic sprite for it (Subject to change):

The Second computer board will be for the CNC control console, which will need to be linked to a CNC machine (Ideally, these should be right next to eachother)
This is the basic sprite for it:

The Micro Screwdriver will be used to take apart, and put back together gun parts
Basic Sprite (It is supposed to be micro, not much room for detail):

Ordering Guns
Every crate will contain a disk, that you would insert into the console, in order to lathe parts for the gun (Via CNC Machine)
Once the disk is in, click on the CNC machine, and it will open a window, showing you all the parts of the gun, and what you need to make each one.
Click on one (or the select all button) to add them to the que.
The CNC machine will individually print all the parts for the gun.
Gun Assembly
NOTE: Before i get into adding guns that arent already in the game, its best we figure out the parts for all the ones that already are in the game
NOTE 2.0: There will be a blueprint ( Piece of paper titled "Blueprint: -gun name- ) that shows step by step instructions on assembling the gun

For example, lets say you got blueprints for the detectives revolver, and CNC'd all the parts.
-NOTE: I dont have all the sprites for the gun being made, i will begin work on those in my free time if this is added)-
Here would be all the parts for the revolver:
38. Cylinder
38. Frame
38. Barrel
38. Trigger Assembly
38. Iron Sights
38. Grip
38. Hammer

Gun being put together (All the parts that get put on, would be individual pieces that you would need to slide on, then use the micro screwdriver on the entire assembly)

Example of Modification:
Lets say the detective wanted cargo to suit his gun up, by refurbishing it with tactical furniture.
Lets say he wanted a Polymer grip, A 357 Barrel, and a Docter™ Optic

In order to construct it, you would go in this order
Trigger Assembly Onto the frame, Microscrewdriver (MS), Hammer onto the frame, MS, Grip onto the frame, MS, Cylinder onto the frame, MS, Iron sights onto the Frame, MS. Once that is all put together, a detectives revolver would come out.
NOTE: You are able to put the finished gun on the CNC machine to change its description (Serial Number, Manufactuer, Model Number, Gun name)

Summary

I can make sprites for guns being put together (Revolver with the grip and barrel off, Cylinder in, ect ect) I intend to make all the sprites for the guns in the game before making more guns, that arent in the game already.

NOTE: I have not the slightest idea how to code, if any coders would be willing to help me out, that would be much obliged.

Post your Ideas down below.

GIFS OF GUNS BEING CONSTRUCTED WILL BE POSTED ONE BY ONE BELOW

Stetchkin:
Grip Onto Frame, MS, Trigger Assembly onto Frame, MS, Internal Hammer onto Frame, MS, Barrel Assembly, MS, Slide, MS, Iron Sights, MS - Completed Stetchkin

C20-r:
Trigger Assembly onto Frame, MS, Trigger Assembly Cover onto Frame, Blowback Piston onto Frame, MS, Piston Cover onto Frame, Optic onto frame, MS, Magazine into gun. Completed.

Double Barreled Shotgun:
Trigger Assembly Onto Frame, MS, Stock onto Frame, MS, Barrels onto frame, MS, Grip onto Frame, MS, Shoulder Strap onto Frame, MS - Completed

Pulse Rifle:
Power Pack to Frame, MS, Barrel Onto Frame, MS, Trigger Assembly Onto Frame, MS, Pulse Emitter to Frame, MS, Stock to Frame, MS, Grip to frame, MS, Iron Sights to Frame, MS - Completed
NOTE: You will be able to take the Pulse emitter and mix it with other non energy weapons to create limitless ammounts of types and choices for weapons

Pulse C20-r
(Made from using pulse parts from tazers/pulse rifles)
The buttstock becomes the powerpack from the Pulse rifle, The gas piston system becomes the pulse emitter, And normal 12mm magazines are replaced with 12mm Pulse magazines, which are essentially just batteries. The pulse magazine comes from MSing it, then inserting a battery ( Of any type, Higher the charge, the more the ammo, Each shot is 2k in charge )
Last edited by John_Oxford on Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:03 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right
>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.
NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want
I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Re: Gunsmithing; And how it works

Post by Jacough » #80571

The only thing cargo would do is mass produce and hoard the guns to themselves because hurrr Guncargonia.
qwert
Byond Username: Ohlos

Post by qwert » #80579

Jacough wrote:The only thing cargo would do is mass produce and hoard the guns to themselves because hurrr Guncargonia.
firing pins
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #80580

Maybe give it to the Warden so he can tool around and make customized firearms when the brig is moving slowly. Of course, maybe his time would be better spent watching and communicating with the other officers, so I dunno
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
Fragnostic
Byond Username: Fragnostic

Post by Fragnostic » #80603

This would need a lot of changes in order to work well: I feel that there really shouldn't be machines to make a lot of this and rather benches or drill presses. R&D already has the modular reciever, so why not expand upon it? Guns could be really custom and wacky, or have the ability to be upgraded. Of course, in order to mass produce, say rifles, you would need tower caps. This requires Botany or the public Garden. Either way of acquiring wood is a good enough balance.
Imagine triple-barreled shotguns, rapid-fire 10mm submachine guns, tacticool laser cannons with laser sights and flashlights, syndi-revolver upgraded with a tensile band that accelerates the wheels movement(fires 2x as fast). Not all of these have to be almighty death machines. Maybe you could upgrade your foam force guns, or have a laser tag minigun to mow down the red/blue team or laser tag cannon for cover fire.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #80604

Hm. This might even give us an excuse to copy over (EVEN MORE BAYGOTRY) plastic for polymer grips and the likes. Plastic requires botany and chemistry to make, or a portable chem dispenser and the public garden.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
John_Oxford
Github User

Post by John_Oxford » #80674

I feel that there is a differance between modifying guns (Adding a extra barrel to a double barrel) and making guns part by part, which is what im trying to do.

The crate could require Warden+ Access, so cargo doesnt go batshit crazy and make guns EVERY SINGLE ROUND

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #80700

You can only build a part (i.e. you only have its blueprint) if you've already deconstructed two of that part already. Disassembling a gun for its parts should have a chance to destroy a part - double so if it's a syndicate gun (due to their unfamiliar nature). You can order part crates (not blueprint crates) from Cargo, for high costs - they'll have four or so random parts for a particular gun. There's a taser part crate, an energy gun part crate, etc. They need Security access to unlock, because, well, they're not actual guns, just parts from them.

The stages of getting infinite .38 revolvers:
Find one .38 revolver (the Detective's)
Disassemble it for its seven unique parts
Because RNG, receive five parts
Order some .38 crates until you have two of each part
Disassemble them all
Now you can make all the parts for a .38 revolver. Do this with a few other guns and maybe you can customise them - e.g. a laser gun with a L6 stock and barrel (to make a rapid-fire laser), or a combat shotgun with an energy gun cell and charger (to make an energy shotgun).
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #80723

Access won't stop Cargo, it is seriously better to cut them out of the equation 100%

Everyone knows that Supply is more like a pirate port stocked with cutthroats and smugglers among other lowlife scum who will order and open anything remotely deadly that they can get their grubby hands on.
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
John_Oxford
Github User

Post by John_Oxford » #80726

We cannnn move this over to Research or Sec, Or make a micro department in engineering. What ever you guys like, this idea is a democracy. Not a dictatorship.

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #80728

Like I said, the equipment should just go in a crate in the corner of the Armory. Circutboards/metal at least, and then the machines could require some basic micro manips/lasers/matter bins if you really want to force interdepartmental interactions. I sort of saw this as a thing for the Warden to do in their free time when nobody is being hustled in and out of the Brig.
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #80747

I wish you could make, or order via cargo basic pistols (like glocks on NT) just so I can be an autist and enact gun licences, concealed carry permits and gun registration etc as a warden and/or HoP.
Jacough

Post by Jacough » #80795

Shaps wrote:Maybe give it to the Warden so he can tool around and make customized firearms when the brig is moving slowly. Of course, maybe his time would be better spent watching and communicating with the other officers, so I dunno
Replace the shit ass lawyers with "armory officers" with basic brig and armory access. They could be responsible for the construction and distribution of guns. Being security they'd of course be held to a higher standard and would receive a harsher punishment if they say, start handing out guns to every grey shirt on the station. I like the idea of building guns, just not the idea of giving the job to cargo.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #80859

We're going full payday with this aren't we, seeing as we already have nitrile gloves, the navy suit and the actual heister antag item box.

also, how are you going to code the weapon part sprites coming together, especially since not all of them are aligned the same and more importantly, not all of them are the same scale, with some weapons being just slightly different scales that would screw over sharing part sprites or some sprites that pretty much do some weird wacky shit to stay within a 32x32 and not be able to fit certain parts on.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
deathhoof

Post by deathhoof » #80867

Please remove modular reciever. There is no reason why a trigger mechanism, something we can make today, should be a bajillion research levels in the future. Make trigger mechanisms something that can be made from metal sheets so that more improvised guns can be made. In addition to improv shotty, I want and improv hand cannon, and perhaps even an improv slingshot type weapon for doubling the damage of small thrown items.
ClumsyAlcoholic
Byond Username: ClumsyAlcoholic

Post by ClumsyAlcoholic » #80878

deathhoof wrote:Please remove modular reciever. There is no reason why a trigger mechanism, something we can make today, should be a bajillion research levels in the future. Make trigger mechanisms something that can be made from metal sheets so that more improvised guns can be made. In addition to improv shotty, I want and improv hand cannon, and perhaps even an improv slingshot type weapon for doubling the damage of small thrown items.
So what you are saying is that guns shoud be available to every grayshirt without even asking cargo/science. Play traitor deathmatch if you want that.
MOSIN BOY HERE
deathhoof

Post by deathhoof » #80891

ClumsyAlcoholic wrote:
deathhoof wrote:Please remove modular reciever. There is no reason why a trigger mechanism, something we can make today, should be a bajillion research levels in the future. Make trigger mechanisms something that can be made from metal sheets so that more improvised guns can be made. In addition to improv shotty, I want and improv hand cannon, and perhaps even an improv slingshot type weapon for doubling the damage of small thrown items.
So what you are saying is that guns shoud be available to every grayshirt without even asking cargo/science. Play traitor deathmatch if you want that.
Would be less lethal than thrown spears. I got hit by a throwm spear a while ago, it impaled 4 of my limbs at the same time and after taking 5 or 6 steps I fell into crit and as I was dragged to medbay 5 spears fell out of that one spear and I would have died if I wasnt injected with atropine.
ClumsyAlcoholic

Post by ClumsyAlcoholic » #80904

deathhoof wrote:
ClumsyAlcoholic wrote:
Would be less lethal than thrown spears. I got hit by a throwm spear a while ago, it impaled 4 of my limbs at the same time and after taking 5 or 6 steps I fell into crit and as I was dragged to medbay 5 spears fell out of that one spear and I would have died if I wasnt injected with atropine.
We don't need more gun types.(unless it's foam force)
MOSIN BOY HERE
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #80905

It's unfortunate you put so much time into this, because I can't imagine anyone would try coding this when it's controversial because it involves guns yadda yadda
it also doesn't seem that useful or consistent, most guns look like they are made of entirely different parts and steps
the guns it provide don't really fill any niche ingame
the "micro screwdriver" is entirely redundant, why not just use a screwdriver
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
John_Oxford
Github User

Post by John_Oxford » #80931

imblyings wrote:We're going full payday with this aren't we, seeing as we already have nitrile gloves, the navy suit and the actual heister antag item box.

also, how are you going to code the weapon part sprites coming together, especially since not all of them are aligned the same and more importantly, not all of them are the same scale, with some weapons being just slightly different scales that would screw over sharing part sprites or some sprites that pretty much do some weird wacky shit to stay within a 32x32 and not be able to fit certain parts on.
Parts will be remade (If you wanted a Pulse C20-r, the Pulse part from the Pulse rifle would be completely resprited to fit the c-20r

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

John_Oxford
Github User

Post by John_Oxford » #80932

Jacough wrote:
Shaps wrote:Maybe give it to the Warden so he can tool around and make customized firearms when the brig is moving slowly. Of course, maybe his time would be better spent watching and communicating with the other officers, so I dunno
Replace the shit ass lawyers with "armory officers" with basic brig and armory access. They could be responsible for the construction and distribution of guns. Being security they'd of course be held to a higher standard and would receive a harsher punishment if they say, start handing out guns to every grey shirt on the station. I like the idea of building guns, just not the idea of giving the job to cargo.
Thats a brilliant idea, but the shitstorm stirred up from removing a job is unimaginable. However, if you did, converting the court room into a CNC room, and the lawyers office into a "Armory Officers" office. Would be a good idea.

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

John_Oxford
Github User

Post by John_Oxford » #80936

The microscrewdriver exists to increase the complexity of operation, this isent ment to be simple.

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

John_Oxford
Github User

Post by John_Oxford » #80937

The microscrewdriver exists to increase the complexity of operation, this isent ment to be simple.

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #80945

That is one epic quadpost.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
John_Oxford
Github User

Post by John_Oxford » #80949

C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKKKER!!!

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

Jacough

Post by Jacough » #81046

John_Oxford wrote:
Jacough wrote:
Thats a brilliant idea, but the shitstorm stirred up from removing a job is unimaginable. However, if you did, converting the court room into a CNC room, and the lawyers office into a "Armory Officers" office. Would be a good idea.
The lawyer's only job is to be ignored by security and whine about how they're not taking them seriously enough and then either go braindead or get banned for grey tiding security. I doubt anyone will shed a tear for them.
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #81084

Or they can assist the Detective in investigations and act as a prosecutor in trials, shouting; "OBJECTION!" every second sentence.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #81089

Generally, when I play Lawyer, I advise Security on technically legal ways to screw over shitlers.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
AdenAbrafo
Byond Username: AdenAbrafo

Post by AdenAbrafo » #81102

What is expected to come from this if it does get coded and put in? The majority of those contributing to the thread have made it clear that they think guns should still be kept under the control of security but what is the point of replacing the lawyer with a gun workshop? What gameplay purpose does this serve besides arming an already heavily armed department?
It's neat but it just seems like a bad idea.
Nick Elwood says, "brain your guitly of incompitence and sencected to public flogging and banishment"
DEAD: Andrew Mitchell says, "LIONUS HAS ANGER ISSUES AND AUTISM"
Phalanx300
Byond Username: Phalanx300

Post by Phalanx300 » #81103

AdenAbrafo wrote:What is expected to come from this if it does get coded and put in? The majority of those contributing to the thread have made it clear that they think guns should still be kept under the control of security but what is the point of replacing the lawyer with a gun workshop? What gameplay purpose does this serve besides arming an already heavily armed department?
It's neat but it just seems like a bad idea.
Would be an improvement over the lawyer job, so there's that.
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #81104

John_Oxford wrote:The microscrewdriver exists to increase the complexity of operation, this isent ment to be simple.
doesn't add any complexity at all. the same effect would be achieved with a normal screwdriver. the effect being nothing.
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
John_Oxford
Github User

Post by John_Oxford » #81158

The MS can be obtained from no where except cargo, Screwdrivers spawn everywhere, therefore, making the demand for MS'es higher than that of normal screwdrivers, increasing the complexity of the operation.

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

John_Oxford
Github User

Post by John_Oxford » #81159

To note, instead of adding a gunsmithing area, we could make it where if you put some boards onto a table, it makes it a work bench, and if you put the gun on the work bench, you can take it apart, and swap parts out with other guns, or order high quality parts from cargo, instead of having a CNC machine that /makes/ parts.

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

Nienhaus
Byond Username: Nienhaus2

Post by Nienhaus » #81161

I really like this idea.
Hey.
John_Oxford
Github User

Post by John_Oxford » #81300

I want to state, Security is already armed (See: Armory) What we could do (Credits to the guy on the other post) Is make the armory start completely empty (Minus Armors, Or we could add Armorsmithing) Requiring security to build guns in order to have any resistance against heavily armed antagonists (See: Nuke Ops)

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #81372

But most serious threats to the station occur in the first 10-20 minutes (nuke ops, wizard, blob, rev).

If the armory starts empty, then either the station gets fucked up the ass because not enough FREEDOM.
OR it implies that guns are easily made, in which case the station will most likely have an overdose of FREEDOM within 30 minutes, as the warden/whoever shits out 30 guns.
John_Oxford
Github User

Post by John_Oxford » #81374

Well, we could make this a sub-section of engineering, and the gunsmiths themseleves choose who they give guns to, Sec may also rekt their shit if they don't give guns to sec.

Engineering Pod is moved to the North East Space access, North of the singularity.

CE's office is moved to the pods location, IE: Giving the CE a window out into space

CNC Shop is built in place of the machine shop

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #81377

engie pod is accessible for atmos techs, not just engineers. If you do want to go that path, you could just use the room next to the grav gen.
John_Oxford
Github User

Post by John_Oxford » #81378

It's still accessable to Atmos, They just need to run along the West Maint tunnel for engineering.

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #81482

the no guns in armoury at round start thing could be slightly alleviated by having a random spawn of assembled weapons and spare weapon parts that more or less totaled the existing weapons that the armoury has, while making sure at least one gun of each type gets spawned.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #81520

I just really want to be able to tweak my goddamn detective's revolver so badly for some slightly more lethal ammunition, maybe 9mm or 45 caliber? Something like 20 brute with no knockdown would probably be good
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Fragnostic
Byond Username: Fragnostic

Post by Fragnostic » #81536

^Ugh, I know it makes sense in-game, but the differences in damage/effect between calibers is so bad. Like .45 should do some decent damage, but deal a lot knockdown/stamina damage. 10mm should do less than .357 but more than .45, rather than slam into a target, should zip right through. 9mm should do 15, but all guns in 9mm should have an insanely small click cooldown for some sick magdump on greyshits or bad security.
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #81538

Wyzack wrote:I just really want to be able to tweak my goddamn detective's revolver so badly for some slightly more lethal ammunition, maybe 9mm or 45 caliber? Something like 20 brute with no knockdown would probably be good
You can do this with a screwdriver, but it has a chance to break your gun.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #81540

Oh i know. I would just prefer to have a weaker bullet in exchange for not wrecking my precious firearm
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
Gamarr
Byond Username: Gamarr

Post by Gamarr » #81544

Don't want guncargo involved? Make new department! Electrician/Machinists! Maybe one of each in an office to handle all your gadget, wiring, power and APC problems. Yes, engineers are supposed to handle part of that but with using RIGs to fix breaches and other such things, I feel the powernet is woefully misunderstood by many and often left fucked because people dun know how to find where a break in the wire is. This goes same for all the little toys cargo can make with the lathe; a smithy being part of this whole endeavor seems rather fitting. A machine that makes your parts though seems like it'd just get out of hand and abused.

Electrician/machinists could do with some superior, magnifying goggles, required to do the precision smithing on the guns? Handled like surgery, with fuckups if you move and you stab your hand with that little bastard screwdriver on accident. Instead of a surgery table, they got two workbenches.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #81546

This might work with some of the technician idea Loonikus put forward a few weeks ago
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
John_Oxford
Github User

Post by John_Oxford » #81564

We could have a room designated for mechanics/techniticans, as a sub-section of engineering.

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

Gamarr
Byond Username: Gamarr

Post by Gamarr » #81666

There is nothing that engineering has that would be related to this other than basic tools (which you go to cargo for and they should be doing plenty of as it is) or some spare circuit parts for Airlock or APCs, both of which come from cargo's lathe too. When the spares in engineering should stay where they are. So why being beside engineering doesn't make sense to me when the office should be equidistant from Cargo/R&D, as that is who they work with. You get new parts from R&D when needed/upgrades, and basics/supplies from cargo. Instead of bugging R&D, who usually are busy anyway, you swing by this office, ask the dude, and he'll get it later if he doesn't already have it. You could say it is similar to the QM, but the QM seems to fuck around more than deal with the gadget/tool side of the lathe.

The job is not an integral part of things running, but an electrician-type job has been a long time needed imo given size of the station, few number of engineers that seem very often busy as it is, and the massive powernet.
John_Oxford
Github User

Post by John_Oxford » #81700

Electricians generally were supposed to be assistants, but we know assistants never actually be useful, and fix shit, even though they are given access to maintance, and 2 tool storages.

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

ClumsyAlcoholic

Post by ClumsyAlcoholic » #81774

Then give guns to the assistants.
MOSIN BOY HERE