ground zeroes

Talk about video games here
TheTerbs
In Game PermaBanned

ground zeroes

Post by TheTerbs » #719

seriously what the fuck, I can't believe I paid 30 dollars for a fucking demo, ive done every mission multiple times and got the sekrit bronus mission and its gay as shit

Seriously fuck this game, and fuck kojima, IM STILL GONNA BUY TPP REGARDLESS

new stealth is complete dookie, fucking 100% sight based, I run around at the speed of sound and they cant hear me sloshing around in the mud where it sounds like im fist fucking it, but they can see my head slightly sticking out from the top of a road barrier from 150 feet away

fun game, looked good on ps3, kiefer sutherland sucks so much dick, no cigar item, no items at all, no box, cqc is really cool but you'll never use anything but the toss

s'okay 6/10 its basically splinter cell now, sight based stealth is retarded when guards have realistic vision and can actually see you a mile away, could use a thing that tell you when your visible or actually hiding in the grass/shadows

playing without reflex on (the thing that goes slowmo and lets you kill the guy who spotted you) is hilariously unfun, while in slowmo reflex about 3 seconds passes, but if you have reflex off every guard is alerted and somehow he radios his callsign, location, and that he sees an enemy in that 3 seconds

also no codec

to sum it up its 6 better looking half assed peace walker missions
you're gonna carry that weight
Reyouka
Byond Username: Reyouka

Re: ground zeroes

Post by Reyouka » #791

Good for a rent, but don't buy it basically.
[img]http://steamsignature.com/status/english/76561197966737024.png[/img][url=steam://friends/add/76561197966737024]Image[/url]
TheTerbs
In Game PermaBanned

Post by TheTerbs » #822

Reyouka wrote:Good for a rent, but don't buy it basically.
yeah pretty much, i mean i was going to buy it regardless just to support kojima
Reyouka
Byond Username: Reyouka

Post by Reyouka » #842

I wish he would stop being so damn confusing about whether or not Phantom Pain is going to be on the PC or not. Just say whether it is or isn't already Kojima, you giant cocktease.
[img]http://steamsignature.com/status/english/76561197966737024.png[/img][url=steam://friends/add/76561197966737024]Image[/url]
TheTerbs
In Game PermaBanned

Post by TheTerbs » #844

Reyouka wrote:I wish he would stop being so damn confusing about whether or not Phantom Pain is going to be on the PC or not. Just say whether it is or isn't already Kojima, you giant cocktease.
I played on the ps3 and it looked, really bad, I mean rain effects were nice but it was a dark ass island and lit up bright as fuck because shit lighting

ps4 version looks nice, fox engine is really really fucking impressive when run on a pc or next gen console, i just wish GZ wasnt a peace walker DLC and i REALLY fucking hope that things change in TPP