Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Post by EndgamerAzari » #87169

I know I said I wasn't gonna do this because it'd seem childish and pedantic but then I realized that those are core facets of my personality so why not.

Gab about random shit, why don't you.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Nienhaus
Byond Username: Nienhaus2

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Post by Nienhaus » #87244

It's my birthday today according to my timezone.
Hey.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #87256

Hey, same here!
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
Reyouka
Byond Username: Reyouka

Post by Reyouka » #87275

My house caught on fire.
[img]http://steamsignature.com/status/english/76561197966737024.png[/img][url=steam://friends/add/76561197966737024]Image[/url]
Lovecraft
Byond Username: Rabukurafuto

Post by Lovecraft » #87277

It's so nice to see a sequel thread that isn't "Return of the" or a spin on "Electric Boogaloo"
Friendly reminder that you are beautiful and this server would be nothing without your continued support
I play August Finster, a suave midget with a grudge, as well as Francis Heart, the naked guitarist of the Cosmos.
Spoiler:
Nobody is worthless. PM me anytime to talk.
qwert
Byond Username: Ohlos

Post by qwert » #87284

Reyouka wrote:Image

My house caught on fire.
Does your insurance cover it?
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #87310

secrets coming soon
watch mso's mouth
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Akkryls
Byond Username: Akkryls

Post by Akkryls » #87317

Nienhaus wrote:It's my birthday today according to my timezone.
Happy birthday to both of you guys.

It was my birthday on Friday but I haven't had a day off yet and I'm working the next three days too, so I might get to celebrate my own birthday some point next week.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #87357

I'm not unsympathetic to the situation that lead to the previous thread being locked, but I don't think it's reason enough not to have a general thread for just shootin' the shit.

Reyouka, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope the damage wasn't too extensive/you didn't lose anything that can't be replaced.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #87358

I'm green now. I like this.
私は完璧
Lovecraft
Byond Username: Rabukurafuto

Post by Lovecraft » #87359

[youtube]nNpW8KZOVhw[/youtube]
Friendly reminder that you are beautiful and this server would be nothing without your continued support
I play August Finster, a suave midget with a grudge, as well as Francis Heart, the naked guitarist of the Cosmos.
Spoiler:
Nobody is worthless. PM me anytime to talk.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #87380

Remie Richards wrote:I'm green now. I like this.
RR confirmed for greentext hunter. 0/10 no RP go back to Goon :honk:
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #87392

I started a new workout routine last night. Unlike my previous general conditioning routine, this one is focused on strength. By the time I was done I was convinced I was going to pass out and/or vomit. I was so weak that I couldn't even run like I'd planned to.

Tonight is another new routine. This one is focused on POWERRRRRR
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #87393

Did someone say power?

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #87394

I'm probably gonna look like Palpatine after tonight, because there are pullups involved.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #87396

What's this new routine buddy.
Post it so I can gib u critiques.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #87398

Haven't got it memorized, my trainer put it together. I'll post it when I get home later.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Remie Richards
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #87423

Titan souls is a hard game.
私は完璧
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #87434

Nah, OpenTTD is a hard game. You haven't seen shit until the production rate of every single industry you serve just keeps dropping until you can't make a profit.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #87436

OpenTTD is piss easy in comparison to Titan souls.
私は完璧
Thunder11
In-Game Admin

Post by Thunder11 » #87437

The problem with OpenTTD is just there's no solution to that happening other than taking out even more in loans to build new routes, which themselves risk the same thing happening.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #87534

The tiny bit of networking i actually managed to do while i was in school seems to have actually possibly paid off! Might get to work on a neat science-type project in the near future!
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #87548

Wyzack wrote:The tiny bit of networking i actually managed to do while i was in school seems to have actually possibly paid off! Might get to work on a neat science-type project in the near future!
Holy shit that actually happens

I thought that was a myth

Also I just watched a friend playing Dwarf Fortress adventure mode get punched in the chest so hard his back broke through his breastplate and he got launched into a wall. Then the orc that did it grabbed one of his companions by the feet, broke both his ankles, kicked his arm up through his shoulder, and then strode over to my friend's character and drove her fist through his helmet and skull.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
qwert
Byond Username: Ohlos

Post by qwert » #87562

And are you ready to spend loads of green papers on upkeeping your power, after you achieve it?
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #87575

Accidentally left my dice bag at the store. Whoops.
Spoiler:
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #87597

Networking is really really really important, and I know I don't do nearly enough of it.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #87642

Since it's been asked, I don't think any of us mind this thread existing.

My problem with networking is I know fucking nobody down here to even network off of.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #87909

God, all I talk about is my weight.

I've been really shitty about my diet lately, not recording everything I snack on--which has started to include things I actually enjoy, as opposed to veggie chips or other virtually tasteless crap. I'm still probably eating less than I should be, and yesterday I found out I haven't actually gained any weight since my last weigh-in. Haven't lost any, either, but I figured as much. I think there just might not be much left of me to lose.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #87910

Kim Jong Un executed a top military official with multiple antiaircraft guns for being disrespectful, disobeying orders and falling asleep during meetings.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #87914

ThanatosRa wrote:Kim Jong Un executed a top military official with multiple antiaircraft guns for being disrespectful, disobeying orders and falling asleep during meetings.
Jesus Christ. I swear, he's making an EFFORT to be as cartoonishly evil a tinpot despot as possible.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #87927

Kim Jong Un executed a woman who did not bow to him in the street by tying her to railroad tracks and having her run over by a train. There have been reports of a new WMD development program that has been referred to only as project deathray. When asked about this by UN weapons inspectors, he demanded 3 billion dollars or else he was going to "Blow up the god-damned moon." More at 11
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #88073

ThanatosRa wrote:Kim Jong Un executed a top military official with multiple antiaircraft guns for being disrespectful, disobeying orders and falling asleep during meetings.
South Korea admitted to making shit up.

Also NK can't afford ammo for their AA guns silly.
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #88085

Ended up having a long conversation with a stranger today.
Was sat in mcdonalds and this old lady needed a place to sit while she had her coffee to warm up, so she ended up sitting with me.
You know how older people are, they share a *bit* too much about their lives, but it was a nice chat.
Offered her some of my food but she turned it down, she did tell her husband when he turned up though which was neat.

I'm not good with strangers, especially extended conversation, especially when alone, but it was ok.
私は完璧
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #88087

callanrockslol wrote:South Korea admitted to making shit up.
you know what they didn't make up and what's extremely funny
NK hates christmas because it's tied to western traditions and etc
so naturally SK decided to put fir trees and bright christmas decorations across their side of the border
just SK like
yeah what's up? go ahead and shoot a missile. usa got our back. step up.
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #88105

Remie Richards wrote:Ended up having a long conversation with a stranger today.
Was sat in mcdonalds and this old lady needed a place to sit while she had her coffee to warm up, so she ended up sitting with me.
You know how older people are, they share a *bit* too much about their lives, but it was a nice chat.
Offered her some of my food but she turned it down, she did tell her husband when he turned up though which was neat.

I'm not good with strangers, especially extended conversation, especially when alone, but it was ok.

Good job :) Small moments like that can actually be really rewarding and kinda helps you to realise, talkin with people ain't all that bad sometimes.
But yeah, over sharing can be awkward, specially when you think "what do I even say to that?"

In other news I needed more blue fox again. Purple dog was nice (I love the artist that drew it), but blue fox.

Also I read an article on how sega saturn was destroyed essentially by one word from Sony.
>Sega be at E3
>Does long speech about how this amazing new thing is coming out, blah blah, $399, blah blah tech info.
>Song rep walks up to mic
>"$299"
>walks off stage.
I shit you not. That smooth motherfucker... Heres the link if anyones interested:
http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2 ... test-rival
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #88119

blizz finally permabanned me from the arena forums
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
Nienhaus
Byond Username: Nienhaus2

Post by Nienhaus » #88158

peoplearestrange wrote: In other news I needed more blue fox again. Purple dog was nice (I love the artist that drew it), but blue fox.
That avatar is much better.
Hey.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #88167

As Star Fox veteran, blue foxes are horrible.

But at least it looks like a fennec.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #88210

what is that fox from anyway
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #88232

Nienhaus wrote: That avatar is much better.
Thanks ^^ I think its a good still.
Ricotez wrote:what is that fox from anyway
Its from a fan made animation/music video.

(Here if your curious
DemonFiren wrote:As Star Fox veteran, blue foxes are horrible.
But at least it looks like a fennec.
Apparently she's a werewolf or something, so says the youtube fluff text. I'm a fox fan anyway, so meh... I like it.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Loonikus
Byond Username: Loonicus

Post by Loonikus » #88353

TWO TESTS, THREE PROJECTS, ONE DAY TO DO IT ALL, AND THREE FINALS ON MONDAY!

CAN YOU DIG IT?

WELCOME TO THE AERO JAM MOTHERFUCKER!
Scones

Post by Scones » #88359

tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #88364

But why scones
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
Thunder11
In-Game Admin

Post by Thunder11 » #88401

Scones has been slain in the great purge
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
oranges wrote:
Scones

Post by Scones » #88404

in retrospect telling GMs to hang themselves/gas themselves for about three years while being a legendary trade chat shitter probably caught up to me

rest in peace its not actually perma, just 6 monthes and forum perma
Mandurrh
Byond Username: Mandurrh

Post by Mandurrh » #88406

Spoiler:
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #88412

I killed the absolute bullshit "Image of a titan soul" boss in Titan Souls, that's 18/18 bosses killed and I can now fight the final boss.
I did it like a minute ago and I cannot even remember how I did it in the moment.
Jeez.

Edit:
The real final boss was WAY cooler than the "first" final boss, much fairer fight too.
So besides maybe a Hard mode playthrough (Fuck "No roll/running" and "Do all 19 bosses in 1 life") I've beaten Titan souls.
私は完璧
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #88509

i'm so fucking tired of getting calls in the middle of the night to proofread random shit right before a deadline but the good news is i'm ducking out of this bullshit for a paid internship at the end of the month anyway.

Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #88561

I've been coughing all day and my throat hurts.
Brilliant.
私は完璧
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #88562

Remie Richards wrote:I've been coughing all day and my throat hurts.
Brilliant.
Well what do you think you should stop doing?