General wiki stuff

(Mainly the wiki)
kosmos
Byond Username: Kingofkosmos

General wiki stuff

Post by kosmos » #66982

Stuff on the wiki out of date? False info or missing completely? Some shit guide way too wordy and confusing?

Tell it here and it'll be fixed.

If you wish to help instead, this To-do list tries to summarize this whole thread and shows where help is needed.
kosmos

Re: Wiki bitching

Post by kosmos » #66986

I'll start, things I've noticed that need some help:
  • Hardsuits don't have separate helmets anymore, all separate helmet pics etc need removing
  • Mech maintenance info & steps to Robotics Guide
  • Table construction steps have changed, needs updating
  • Backup SMES location needs adding
  • UI warning and status icons (health, pressure, temperature etc.) have changed, needs updating on the tutorial page
  • http://tgstation13.org/wiki/NTSL_Script ... for_the_AI is this script completely void nowadays or should it be mentioned on the AI guide?
  • Go through all items on the Guide to Research lists and check that there's at least some info on every item there (also I'm pretty sure the lists need updating because new items have been added since it was updated, like defib and such)
  • Engineer loadout pics are outdated as fuck
  • Particle Accelerator looks different nowadays, ParticleAccelerator.gif needs updating
  • Coin mint was added to Mining Station, needs to be mentioned somewhere + pic would be nice
Alex Crimson
Byond Username: Dazbuzz

Post by Alex Crimson » #66988

I have no idea where all the outdated information is, but some of the recipes that uses the old chems are still on the wiki.

https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Guide_to_food_and_drinks for example...

Doctor's Delight recipe does not include the required Omnizine. Needs to be added.

The Neurotoxin drink now requires Morphine instead of Sleep Toxin.

Vegetable Pizza no longer contains 12 Imidazoline. Needs updating to Oculine.

Nettle Soup no longer contains Tricord. Needs updating to Omnizine.

Mystery Soup probably requires the same changes as above.

... I think you get my point. Many of the recipes need updating to the new chems.

https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Guide_to_plants Has the same problem. All the contents of the plants still lists the old chems.

https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Guide_to_h ... #Chemicals Lists Anti-tox and Cryoxadone. I think Cryoxadone is still fine, but Anti-Tox was removed. No idea if Charcoal can heal plants. Ask Goofball?

https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Supply_crates The "Medical Supplies Crate" is wrong. It contains:

x2 antitoxin bottle(Charcoal)
x2 epinephrine bottle
x6 morphine bottle
x2 toxin bottle
x2 large beaker
medical gauze
box of beakers
box of syringes
body bags
Deantwo
Byond Username: Deantwo

Post by Deantwo » #67061

Here is what I am working on:

Guide_to_chemistry
Right now the thing that bug me the most of the wiki is the Guide_to_chemistry.
It is out of date, doesn't have enough information. Isn't sorted correctly. The list goes on.

Chemistry may be changing more here seen too. So This will be an ongoing problem for a while.

Kosmos you never replied to my question about if it was ok that I messed with your Guide_to_chemistry remake, so I haven't touched it yet.
But what about we just toss it on to the live Guide_to_chemistry page and update it from there. Keeping two copies of the same list is annoying.

Iamgoofball made a thread on the forum with some more suggestions for this page. See: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=2876

Guide_to_medicine
I have been updating the Guide_to_medicine with the new chemicals the best I could, but there are still a lot to do on it, even more so as I don't know much about the harmful chemicals.

Need to add more about the overdose mechanic and the addiction mechanic.
I got a list of all the chemicals that could overdose and just tossed them on there for now, but they need to be listed better.

End note:
Maybe I should code a little test script to data mine all the chemicals that are in the game.
I kinda already have a framework for it with #7588 that I am working on.
Last edited by Deantwo on Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #67185

The two new changeling abilities have been added to the changeling page.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
kosmos

Post by kosmos » #67215

Deantwo wrote:Kosmos you never replied to my question about if it was ok that I messed with your Guide_to_chemistry remake, so I haven't touched it yet.
But what about we just toss it on to the live Guide_to_chemistry page and update it from there. Keeping two copies of the same list is annoying.
Sorry I must've missed it! I'll update it to the official guide, I'm just worried that it's a little more outdated than the current chemistry guide, but not much.
Deantwo

Post by Deantwo » #67220

kosmos wrote:
Deantwo wrote:Kosmos you never replied to my question about if it was ok that I messed with your Guide_to_chemistry remake, so I haven't touched it yet.
Sorry I must've missed it! I'll update it to the official guide, I'm just worried that it's a little more outdated than the current chemistry guide, but not much.
I'll look at it and update it.

Also, I don't really like the whole "span text" thing. You can't actually see that it is a reagent that you have to create unless you randomly leave your cursor on it. So yeah I had been removing it and replacing it with links to the reagent instead. Maybe we need something 3rd?
At least if the "span text" also colored it? (Or I guess you did this already?)
But also, it is really annoying to look at when your editing the page, having span classes everywhere.
Mostly this all breaks and become useless when you have a reagent in your "span text" that also requires to be made.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #67835

Blood work, there needs to be a clearer more consistent guide to it. Its now a pretty important section and there's barely anything on it.

Some icons/images for it would also be useful to make it clearer.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
kosmos

Post by kosmos » #67865

Deantwo wrote:Mostly this all breaks and become useless when you have a reagent in your "span text" that also requires to be made.
That's a very good point. Let's get rid of them, [[#reagent|reagent]] works perfect in that scenario.
kosmos

Re: General wiki stuff

Post by kosmos » #75886

The Guide to Awesome Miscellaneous Stuff has been divided into the job-pages. This means that some job pages, but especially the Chemist -job page is now full of super-out-of-date tips. If no one updates it in a week or so I'm taking it as a hint that nobody fucking cares and I'll just remove the tips.

I'd really appreciate it if people could check their favorite jobs' tips (located in the end of every job page) and just remove the things that don't work anymore.

Also, I've no clue what to do with the interface, robustness and other tips that are left on the Guide to Awesome Stuff page. Any ideas?
Deantwo

Post by Deantwo » #75888

kosmos wrote:especially the Chemist -job page is now full of super-out-of-date tips.
I did notice this.

Haven't had the time to be around much though. ^^;
phil235
Byond Username: Phil235

Post by phil235 » #75983

The guide to food and drink is missing the following recipes:
Corned beef, Chococoin, Chocoorange, Chococornet
I'm a tgstation coding maintainer janitor
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #76922

kosmos wrote:The Guide to Awesome Miscellaneous Stuff has been divided into the job-pages. This means that some job pages, but especially the Chemist -job page is now full of super-out-of-date tips. If no one updates it in a week or so I'm taking it as a hint that nobody fucking cares and I'll just remove the tips.

I'd really appreciate it if people could check their favorite jobs' tips (located in the end of every job page) and just remove the things that don't work anymore.

Also, I've no clue what to do with the interface, robustness and other tips that are left on the Guide to Awesome Stuff page. Any ideas?
I can do this but I also started a real job so I have less time to dick around on the spessmen wiki, it doesn't mean I don't care
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #77427

https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Shaft_Miner

Needs updating with changes to resonator and accelerator upgrades, as also some other details.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
QuartzCrystal
Byond Username: QuartzCrystal

Post by QuartzCrystal » #80049

Xerux
Byond Username: Xerux

Post by Xerux » #80105

The chemical inacusiate has no entry on the chemistry guide, it heals all deafness with only 1 unit. It's made with water, carbon and charcoal. 1 unit of each results in 2 of inacusiate.

Code: Select all

/datum/chemical_reaction/inacusiate
	name = "inacusiate"
	id = "inacusiate"
	result = "inacusiate"
	required_reagents = list("water" = 1, "carbon" = 1, "charcoal" = 1)
	result_amount = 2

datum/reagent/inacusiate
	name = "Inacusiate"
	id = "inacusiate"
	description = "Heals ear damage."
	reagent_state = LIQUID
	color = "#6600FF" // rgb: 100, 165, 255

datum/reagent/inacusiate/on_mob_life(var/mob/living/M as mob)
	if(!M) M = holder.my_atom
	M.ear_damage = 0
	M.ear_deaf = 0
	..()
	return
Spoiler:
Nolan Field - Various, Solar - Cyborg, Watcher - AI, Honksey - Clown, Sy Lent - Mime, Aveil Nahara - Inactive, Ayden Fryer - Data Lost | Byond, Github
phil235
Byond Username: Phil235

Post by phil235 » #81502

I updated the guide to food and drinks with the newly added recipes, it's still missing the sprites and reagent amounts.
I'm a tgstation coding maintainer janitor
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #81996

Wiki frontpage still claims that anon is hosting us.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #82374

I've undertaken a project to add sections for relevant code changes to articles where possible. It seems like a good idea.
Thus far, only Abductor and Shadowling have said sections because they're relatively new and easy to track.

EDIT: Oh god I went on a rampage
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #82569

I removed the "Revenant" Job from the jobs page as its not a completed game mode yet and its not even in round rotation.
And people keep asking about it. It's find to have a wikipage (like abductors) but dont put it on that page unless its actually in rotation/properly finished.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #82591

The Head of Security page is getting slowly more okay
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #82675

It would be super super awesome if someone with the necessary access could force images on the wiki to render pixelated. As it currently stands, pixel art that gets scaled up is anti-aliased and gets all blurry. It looks horrible!

The property is documented here on the MDN.
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #83007

Ya, I can look at doing that.

edit: Done.

https://tgstation13.org/wiki/File:Wood_Tile.png

before:
after:

Code: Select all

img {
image-rendering: -moz-crisp-edges;/*firefox doesn't have pixelated yet, but their crisp edges does the same thing*/
image-rendering: pixelated;
-ms-interpolation-mode: nearest-neighbor;/*ie's non standard version*/
}
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #83337

Baller. Thanks MSO!
Cheimon
Byond Username: Cheimon

Post by Cheimon » #87057

The autolathe guide says it can make a 'Shotgun shell' and a 'beanbag shell' automatically, and a '12 gauge shell' and 'shotgun dart' when hacked. All of these items link to the guide to combat. Actually, no they don't, they link to a redirect page to the guide to combat, which is literally a page with a link to that guide.

The guide to combat shows four shotgun shells in its picture, and then lists six shell types: buckshot, slugs, beanbag, blank, dart, and incendiary. Also 'stun'. Is that a seventh shell? Which of these shells is the 'shotgun shell'? Which of them is the '12 gauge shell'? Dart and beanbag are easy enough to understand in the autolathe guide, but not that. How do I get the other types of shotgun shell? Can someone clarify what the various shotgun types in the guide to combat start off being loaded with?

And then in the 'improvised shotgun' section in the 'makeshift weapons' guide it mentions technological shells from the protolathe. What can I do with those?

Shotguns have the potential to be some of the most robust and most common guns on the station, but the wiki info on the shells is very lacking. I don't know quite what shells I can make with the autolathe and I don't know how to get the ones I can't autolathe. Can someone update this section and rename the autolathe ones to actually describe their function on the wiki? And add all the shotgun cartridge types to the combat guide, with colours if possible?
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #87064

All right.
Shotgun shells general.

All shotgun shells are 12-gauge.
Beanbag: Does stamina and pitiful Brute. Bartender's and riot shotgun standard ammo.
Buckshot: Spreads out over distance, not very robust.
Slug: Does 60 brute.
Incendiary: Lights target on fire.
Dart: Injects reagents into target and does a bit of brute.

Improvised Shell: Does fuckall for damage and may or may not blow up in your face if upgraded.
Stun Shell: Research-only, fires a taser electrode (that dissipates after a bit, THANKS PAPRIKA.)
Tech Shell: Research-only, can be turned into the following:
Dragon's Breath: Bastard lovechild of Buckshot and Incendiary, a wide spread of fire and ouch. Not very effective, though, because enemies can usually robust you before they feel the burn.
EMP Shell: Generates EMP on hit. What did you think?
Laser Shell: Fires a laser blast that deals Burn instead of Brute.
Frag-12: Explodes on impact.
Meteor Shot: Knocks doors out of the path and hurts like a mother.
Pulse Slug: Fires a 60-burn pulse blast. A scientist with a combat shotgun (or with much luck, a salvaged Bulldog) and pulse slugs is a xenomorph's second-worst nightmare.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Cheimon
Byond Username: Cheimon

Post by Cheimon » #87082

DemonFiren wrote:All right.
Shotgun shells general.

All shotgun shells are 12-gauge.
Beanbag: Does stamina and pitiful Brute. Bartender's and riot shotgun standard ammo.
Buckshot: Spreads out over distance, not very robust.
Slug: Does 60 brute.
Incendiary: Lights target on fire.
Dart: Injects reagents into target and does a bit of brute.

Improvised Shell: Does fuckall for damage and may or may not blow up in your face if upgraded.
Stun Shell: Research-only, fires a taser electrode (that dissipates after a bit, THANKS PAPRIKA.)
Tech Shell: Research-only, can be turned into the following:
Dragon's Breath: Bastard lovechild of Buckshot and Incendiary, a wide spread of fire and ouch. Not very effective, though, because enemies can usually robust you before they feel the burn.
EMP Shell: Generates EMP on hit. What did you think?
Laser Shell: Fires a laser blast that deals Burn instead of Brute.
Frag-12: Explodes on impact.
Meteor Shot: Knocks doors out of the path and hurts like a mother.
Pulse Slug: Fires a 60-burn pulse blast. A scientist with a combat shotgun (or with much luck, a salvaged Bulldog) and pulse slugs is a xenomorph's second-worst nightmare.
Okay, fantastic. How do you make them all then? I know some are in research, and some are in the autolathe, but which ones appear if I hack an autolathe and which can I not make in any way like this and have to get from some other source. Can I order them in cargo? That sort of thing I'd love to know.

On an entirely unrelated note, how do I remove an embedded item from a corpse? I'd really, really like to know having lost all my throwing stars to this before now.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #87088

You cannot order any shells in cargo, unless you order a combat shotgun crate - the shotguns come loaded with buckshot. Remember: shitty.

As for how to make them, I'll go code-dive for the tablecrafting recipes and research levels later, but a hacked autolathe gets you all of the first batch. Which require a hacking and which do not is easily determined by looking at an unhacked autolathe (It's the beanbags.)

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Post by Jordie0608 » #87261

Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #88946

Is it just me or do most of the job personal pictures look really weird and off? The only one's that look reasonable are the one's I took at 64x64 pixels while anything that's 32x32 or less looks bad.

Look at any job like Captain or the Chef and compare that to the Emergency Response Team or the Human image on the job page. If its just me then that's all right then.
Falamazeer
Byond Username: Wootanon

Post by Falamazeer » #89426

Wiki says in basic construction I can build a camera assembly with metal, needs autolathe.

https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Guide_to_c ... ity_Camera
Ham Sammich, beating a dead horse since 2010.
NikNakFlak wrote:....It's true...that is why I removed my forum avatar
lumipharon wrote:ass parasite was pretty meh when I tried it.
Nienhaus
Byond Username: Nienhaus2

Post by Nienhaus » #89469

Steelpoint wrote:Is it just me or do most of the job personal pictures look really weird and off? The only one's that look reasonable are the one's I took at 64x64 pixels while anything that's 32x32 or less looks bad.

Look at any job like Captain or the Chef and compare that to the Emergency Response Team or the Human image on the job page. If its just me then that's all right then.
Looking at the page "![[File:scientist_generic.png|50px|link=Scientist]]<br>[[Scientist]]" Pretty sure the 50px is scaling up to 50 pixels which is a bad scale up.

Edit: Yeah changing it to 64 looks much better.
I'll do that real quick.
Hey.
Nienhaus
Byond Username: Nienhaus2

Post by Nienhaus » #89472

Done. Looks better now.
Hey.
newfren
Byond Username: Newfren

Post by newfren » #89716

On the Guide to Hydroponics it says that you can order extra hydroponics trays from cargo if you need them - this isn't true.
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #89718

Nienhaus wrote:Done. Looks better now.
Good job.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #89719

newfren wrote:On the Guide to Hydroponics it says that you can order extra hydroponics trays from cargo if you need them - this isn't true.
Mention, instead, that Sci can build them for you. Ask nicely, and they'll upgrade, too!

Actually, I might hypothetically possibly write this once I've ascended to full awakeitude.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
newfren
Byond Username: Newfren

Post by newfren » #91092

Shaft Miner needs a serious update, lots of wrong information there about rewards, as well as some stuff in gear and mobs that needs to be updated.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #91130

This guide to power is from the Yogstation wiki, I don't know enough about their setup to know how much is inaccurate to tgstation but it seems in depth and something that would be useful for us to have given the number of power fuckery that goes on these days: http://wiki.yogstation.net/index.php?ti ... e_to_Power
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #98009

I changed the camera assembly guide to match what it now is (autholathe made), I'm not sure what else needs to change, but its a start.
https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Guide_to_c ... ity_Camera

Lemme know if that seems ok.
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Perakp
Byond Username: Perakp

Post by Perakp » #103048

There is no information on heart attacks, what causes them and how to stop them from killing you?
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #103331

I think the only way to cause them is using an emagged defibrillator.

Since that'll leave your heart fibrillating the best way to cure one is probably a normal defibrillator.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #104806

Ricotez wrote:I think the only way to cause them is using an emagged defibrillator.

Since that'll leave your heart fibrillating the best way to cure one is probably a normal defibrillator.
initropidril
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #119877

The cult page is now completely updated to reflect the latest changes.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
LiamLime
Byond Username: LiamLime

Post by LiamLime » #122990

I've gone through and updated some of the contribution guides. All of the documentation links in the two code guides ("Understanding SS13 code" and "ss13 code for experienced programmers") still point to no-longer-working Byond documentation.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.
DNS
Byond Username: DarkNightSin

Post by DNS » #123371

Rice is not listed in the hydroponics section under wheat mutations.
I draw things and use twitter.