the 7.75 hour shitshow is over

post stories here
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Re: ITS OVER

Post by tedward1337 » #89998

so close to 8 hours
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
Durkel
Byond Username: Durkel

Post by Durkel » #89999

Played the whole time and managed to keep my character alive.

total stats.

43 genomes absorbed.
3 deathsquads members killed.
3 wizards killed.
1 nuke op.
4 ayyliens.
Shitload of crew.
8 ert members.
2 blobs.
and 3 durands.

Fuck, what a ride.
Sierra Welbe says, "Tim Ebow fucking threw soap everywhere near the HoP office, like I mean 20 fucking goddamn bars AND I CAN'T STOP SLIPPING"
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #90001

Someone fucking inform Summoner99 of this thread, I want them to recount our story
Killbasa
Byond Username: Killbasa

Post by Killbasa » #90002

Fucking amazing round.

Started off as cargo, made an independent RnD lab with an Auto-Cloner. Came back as the HoS ERT then proceeded to die 2 more times. Had some fun on Freeport. Teleported to Mining. Somehow made it back to SS13. Made it to escape before the teleporty shit happened. Died again from taking a vortex into the middle of a blob, and ended up right next to the core. Then back to Freeport where i was cloned, and prayed to get some weapons but died again because of the blob gas.
I play Trevor Glomps/Tire Justice.
Jeb
Byond Username: Stapler2025

Post by Jeb » #90004

ITS NOT OVER TIL ITS OVER, SERVER IS NOT KILL YET, JUST ALMOST KILL.
Guy that made a thing that got put on the homepage of /tg/station13
Defeated in the Great Purge of 2014
[Security] Fiz Bump says, "Beats me, I'm not a scientist. But this is a problem that can be solved with harmbatons."
Johnson Fitzwell asks, "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?"
Incoming
Github User
Byond Username: Incoming
Github Username: Incoming5643

Post by Incoming » #90005

The warranty was voided the moment the petsplosion button was pushed more than once.
Developer - Datum Antags: Feburary 2016

Poly the Parrot - All Seeing Bird Transcends Universe, Joins Twitter.

Kofi - Make A Poor Life Choice

Good ideas backed by cruddy code since 2012!
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #90007

server is kill rip
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #90011

the fun in these rounds is you could see your friend dragged off by some deathsquad member then four hours later you see them alive and well, tending to cloning on freeport.
I play Boris Pepper.
ThatSlyFox
Byond Username: ThatSlyFox

Post by ThatSlyFox » #90012

Did some sweet trading with the mining station.

The poor trader had to side with the syndicate to keep his business going.

Edit: I wish I had gotten more involved in this round. Some amazing stories must have been formed revolving around the mining station crew.
Scones

Post by Scones » #90013

It was like mining UPS

We had so many small world-type interactions
>freeport hours later
>see a syndiborg
>DEFENSE DRONE
>YO DEFENSE DRONE WHERE YA BEEN
>YEAH YUO WANNA COME BACK TO MINING
>YEEEEEE

I mean, it commited suicide later, but it was still a hilarious reunion.
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #90014

i was an assistant
then an minerborg turned engiborg that went to freeport
then i built a storage hole, ghosted, and became an alien that terrorised people on the loners mining outpost.
died, became a nuke op, stormed freeport, died to double penetration deathsquad.
quit the game and went to play witcher 3.

oh and i badminned tunderchief's shop and help him out. (when the station hadn't been turned into a barren wasteland.)

we should do this every friday.
I play Boris Pepper.
ThatSlyFox
Byond Username: ThatSlyFox

Post by ThatSlyFox » #90015

That shop that tunderchief setup was the ugliest thing I have ever seen. Please tell me someone got a screenshot of it
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: ITS OVER (Marathon Round Thread)

Post by Vekter » #90021

I popped in a few times to see the chaos. Would've played but we had shit planned tonight.

I came back hours later (next round) to see 190 fucking carp on the escape shuttle and 9 or so medibots spamming IWANT TO HELP. Someone set the server to Sandbox again.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Lovecraft
Byond Username: Rabukurafuto

Post by Lovecraft » #90028

Bluespace wrote: we should do this every friday.
Every other Friday would be a perfect new thing
Friendly reminder that you are beautiful and this server would be nothing without your continued support
I play August Finster, a suave midget with a grudge, as well as Francis Heart, the naked guitarist of the Cosmos.
Spoiler:
Nobody is worthless. PM me anytime to talk.
Summoner
Byond Username: Summoner99

Post by Summoner » #90030

Oh boy, the fun adventures that was Mining, I guess I shall recap that large cluster of events.

Rocco and I decide to make a company named "Pioneer Industries" on mining, while collecting materials however we get into a bit of disagreements and tense situations with the Roboticist who did not want us taking the Circuit Printer the RD let us have. We dash out to mining and set up shop there and get to know the miners who slowly join up with us. We have a small 'battle' against some drones who just wanted our materials but due to this battle we get an all access ID which was the original captain's ID. We get a message by Central Command that if we set up a port we can have shuttles dock for supplies, so we build the Cargo port and a shuttle comes a bit later with "Nanotrasen Delievery Man" who silently takes orders.

Sometime later a Durand comes down into our hallway and says he came to get revenge on me, I tell him no and that if he wants to be aggressive we can be aggresive. A melee/firefight occurs between our mining station crew with ripleys and the lone Durand, this results in the Ripleys exploding and me and another into crit. The roboticist mech is destroyed and he gets beaten by the crew, a sec borg and a security officer after he bursts into a headslug. We get into a disagreement with a Janitor after he came saying he came to 'annex for science', he is kicked out and we hire couple more employees at this time.

At this point we dislike the main station due to the fact we've had drone issues and a roboticist coming in to try to kill us so we cut off supplies and ties with the main station which makes the crew not like us, so we ignore them by setting up our telecommunications and shutting off our relay. While fixing the telecomms a man comes out of our dorm room and asks to talk to me, his name is "Mysterious Benefactor". We speak and he tells me hes an 'investor' that just wants to see us becoming independent, after telling him that I know this will lead to bad things we make a deal with them for defense and supplies for our independence. Roughly 30 minutes later a centcomm shuttle docks with the Delievery Man and Two ERT Engineers dock alongside a Syndicate 'Defense Droid' package. This causes an issue with the fact that there is two ERT members in a 'syndicate supporter' station, so we keep them in the blind and I give them hypothetical questions about independence and their replies was "We are just here to help expand the colony". Mysterious arrives with syndicate gear while the meeting is occuring and we all have a meeting about becoming independent with the Nanotrasen employees being noticeably pretty much telling us it's an awful idea to do that. Mysterious tells me that there is missiles enroute, while he tells me it the two ERT members tell each other that they got to go at that VERY second. I send my armed to the teeth crew and durands after the two which results in a firefight and explosions from the missiles but ended with both of them dead and none of us dead. This makes our station very anti-Nanotrasen due to the attempt on us and our lives, so Nanotrasen sends a 'peace-enforcer' team at the same time with the Head of Security and a Engineer. The engineer tells us that we are a rebellion and we should just go back to the station. The Head of Security then tried to kill me and the engineer with Xray lasers which results in him getting destroyed by the crew but putting me and roy into crit. After being healed, the engineer and I get into an argument and he says he just wants off this rock and away from us. I give the message to Caroline and Defense Droid to eliminate him when he tries to leave (REST IN PEACE ROY).

Our station at this point is pretty much space on the whole right side, cutting off our teleporter and Hydroponics. We make a small walkway and talk to the Delievery Man who now is a Syndicate employee but we tell him that we are abandoning this rock because it's pretty much ruins. We decide to pack up the things and move things into the teleporter towards the Derelict (which we started to call Freeport because of it's neturality, which somehow became it's actual name). We all get there and start trying to set up when a ERT Commander and a bunch of people start shouting about how we should bow to them as they are Lings, we decline and results in fighting. The commander however gets a bomb and rushes me to try to take me out with him, he puts me in crit but blows himself up in the process. Surprisingly Roy the Engineer was cloned and returns to drag me back to the main station. As I get dragged around the station Carolina jumps out of a hole alongside Mysterious and shoots up Roy and drags me to saftey while Lord Max chases us trying to kill us. We get into Teleporter and Mysterious sets his teleporter to try to get us back home while two ERT members just watch in confusion as we do this.

We get back and notice that a lot of our members are missing, so we roam around the Derelict and find nobody. Carolina and I then arm up with the remaining supplies we have and head back to Mining. We get to mining and we check out the ruins and look for survivors, finding Mysterious burning some man to death with a torch and the Janitor who is angry about earlier. Mysterious informs one of the other members of our orignal crew that we are here, so we meet up with him and start looting our old station for supplies to build a new one in the west side of the asteroid. In one of the runs I run into Defense Droid who says he is dying but he was happy hes found us again,I take him back to our new home and give our final goodbyes as he dies. We then find Titor from Derelict and we revive him but sadly soon afterwards Titor dies again from zombies. I come back form another supply run and aliens are all over our little asteroid, I try to hunt them with the durand but it turns out that the weapon we thought we charged was empty. I get tackled and dragged around the asteroid for a good seven minutes as the alien tries to figure out how to eat me or get me on a nest. I get facehugged after even a longer amount of time but Caroline rushes to get me back to the station and we race against the clock of either bursting or the alien catching us. I get sent to the station but due to a bolted door I have to run into space and knock on Cargo as they refuse to even open the airlock. My story ends there, bursting outside a window as Caroline tries to find me all over the station but the search comes up empty.

That was the tale of Pioneer Industries, a company and a paranoid ceo that became syndicate pawns to fight Nanotrasen. All died with whimpers or in the case of Caroline being double esworded by a syndicate nuclear operative (sorry caroline).

TL;DR:
Caroline Prevatt says, "It's like the days of christmas gone horribly wrong."
Caroline Prevatt yells, "Like, on the first day of independence, outside forces gave to me!!"
Caroline Prevatt yells, "ONE CYBORG, TWO TRAITOR ENGINEERS, AND SIXTEEN MISSILES DIRECTED AT THE BRIDGEEE!!"

[I would love for this to happen more often, this was probably the most fun I've had in a long time. I can't wait to see the pretty race stripes painted on the shuttle.]
Long time player and former admin
Scones

Post by Scones » #90041

I joined about an hour and fifteen minutes into the round, and because the HoP was practically braindead, we had no open job slots. I managed to get a change to miner after learning there were no spacesuits or even TOOLS left on board the station. I sprinted around in Cargo a bit before heading off to Mining, where I grabbed a suit and decided that the best way to integrate myself with the miners out there was to just do my job. One mineral load later, I was a member of Pioneer Industries, an independent mining station which looked really goddamned good once we cleaned up everything.

A durand tried to attack us but got destroyed, making a huge mess of everything - After that, we kept working on some mechs of our own and I tried to do a little (failed) atmos work. Eventually, we were contacted by the mysterious benefactor and hooked up with some sweet deals regarding our soverignity.

honestly i'm gonna sleep and finish this later because summoner does not make this sound as cool as it was

but hey big ups to the pioneers and alison moon, the best boss, 10/10 would shoot roy motherfucking rogers to death in the bar for again/would chase an alien across the asteroid and almost die for again

fuck you roy even ling roy was a shitter
Blonkz
Byond Username: Blonkz

Post by Blonkz » #90049

I reactivated my forumaccount AND linked it for the CIA-Fascist to my Byond-Account just to post here.
Last marathon sucked, I was bored, as the only engineer then who did repairs felt frustrated.
Decided to take non important job so I can fuck off after super-matter engine was started.
Let's say I stayed for the entirety and stayed alive until "I kiled myself", but not by suicide.

Simon Bonkers, the Station Enginer here. This is my story:

Engineering decided to build a Supermatter-Engine. No singuloth.
It was discussed that the Shard would not be unpacked until everything was done and working.
Decide to wire solars so we dont loose power.
When I arrived in engineering after wiring 2 of the solars there was an unpacked shard with engineers standing in uniform around.
I told them I was dragging the shard outside into space for cooling. One guy ALMOST pushed me into it, and another one ran into it themself.
Off to space I guess. HoP was cool and gave me Teleport-Acces and the Handtele was still there.

Went to explore space.
Started the Abandoned Teleporter
Got a Voidjetpack from the old T-Coms-Sat
Found the Aliumbase at mining
Found the derelict that was crawling with drones (it where 2 or 3 but it felt so busy) doing repairs.
Power was on, breaches where sealed in a lot of places.
Feel actual awe.
Decide to join, help build a spacepathway to the teleporter and wire the teleporter into the grid.
Become a flyperson. Bzzzzz
Only have enough wire to wire the halfway.
WHen I came back with mor metal and glass someone already finished it and someone also started Telecoms.
Decide to migrate 4ever to Derelict.
Find John Trustworthy and Drones near Autolathe, Science setup including a Protolathe.
Spend the next hour scavenging ss13 and mining (who became independent and had their own cargoshuttle) for metal and glass
join the mining company when I meet them
Mine a bit, steal blueprints, steal all yellow toolboxes
ss13 is on fire, gather ~15 corpses and drag them 3 at a time to genetics (locker)
Tore gifts the Derelict 50 metal "on the house"
Give him the black engineering-suit as a gift in return (Drone had the helmet)
Find a Ripley, appropriate it
Return to Derelict, do random repairs,
Decide to build a "Derelict Customs" Area and rename the Ripley to Gatekeeper
Gatekeeper would block the Path and only allow authorised migrants/visitors.
widened the hallway to the teleporter and build glasswalls for it
start installing doors and apc's in newly designated areas
Run out of circuits and wire
Tore's shop closed, I return to mining with a ripley, mine for metan and glass

More repairs random stuff here (building lights, wiring not yet connected parts into the derelict powergrid)
The mining outpost gets bombed.
Offer them refuge on neutral Territory, Alison the Mining-Führer agrees
Alison mentions Freeport as Name for the Derelict for the first time
Help mining move to derelict, with my Ripley. A few decide to stay, ~5 people move with me to the derelict
Find an Agent-card in their stuff.
I am now the Derelict-Captain! YAY

A changeling outs themself over coms that he has taken over SS13
Gatekeeper-Mech now useless as someone is printing 15 transport beacons and distributing them everywhere.
The Guy that bombed Mining wants to bomb the derelict because we have their refugees
Panic! Try to gather all transport-beacons but just as I arrive at the last one not at the teleporter/Customs: A wild Changeling arives in ERT-Gear at the Derelict.
Peacetalks.
Changeling threatens everyone.
Unarmed fight breaks out, the only weapon used is a telescopic batton trades hands 50 times.
Somehow a syndicate minibomb goes off and breaks a few of our lathes/computers and powerwire-intersection connecting most areas
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
Alison is dragged of.Miners search for her
Repairs start happening, Miners help, but mostly stand around
Central Command Update about "Freeport" the Free Station on the Derelict.
A mysterious benefactor apears and starts helping out.
Airtanks arrive and overpressurise and overheat the area (700 kpa, 90°, 2 people that toook of their suits because yay atmosphere end up as crispy steaks)
Derelict now has a better atmos-pressure (still hostile) as SS13
John Trustworthy has now rebuilt our complete R&D Lab, an autocloner, ...
Start moving kitchen-tools to derelict.
Central Command sends a clownshuttle with new migrants.
A few of them help rebuild, a few of them slip people.

The main problem of Freeport, at this point:
It evolved around the R&D and Autholathe the Drones built in a narrow hallway.
Clownpda's and bananas become my frustration for the next 30 minutes until they are locked away and hidden
Backpack is loaded with bluespace-tomatos from my travel to the station.
Anounce (= Yell loudly several times) that I would bluespace-space shitlers. Slip a shittler.clown on his own pda. remove his internals, tomato to the face. He never returns

Major lag starts as atmosproc is restarted to allow internals being loaded and atmos on station and derelict to normalise
15 Minutes of pure suffering

Central command sends ERT's to help rebuild
Central command sends us a hydroponics set to go with our one microwave & giber
Gather more tools from SS13, return with a new kitchen but get overrun by blobzombies
Crit. Fuck, consider ghosting but just as I type it hear gunblasts and feel the gibs of the zombies around me on my skin
Get dragged to cyro by an ERT and make it safley back
A few of the meats of the 50 corpses have maggots in it. Ewww!
We also have delicious dinosteak.
I start cloning all corpses around / gibbing them for food
Central command sends us a medbay
Help move our autocloner there

A clown cooks great food from it. YAY.
Take of helmet to eat, Tasty. Almost go into crit from overpressuraisation. Whoops.

6,5 hours of doing repairs / scouring for metal/glass/wires (wires where the hardest to find, as I could not mine them)
Too tired to go on, anounce me retring in the medbay beds
Ghost to see freely what we built
SS13 is mostly populated by AYY-victims, that scavenge for tools to survive
Derelict main-hallway full with people
Suddenly a wizard
Suddenly a bomb
The mainhallway, all our selfmade computers, the R&D gear broken
The intersection powering ALL of the station: Broken
RAGE
Get made into an OPS. Mission: Place beacon for missle-blast
Storm in, kill Simon Bonkers, the Captain. Boast on the Coms
ERT's sent to stop us.
Two ERT's chase me, I run as far away from the missile-beacon as possible, get cornered
in crit: You fools, I lead you away from the beacon
Explosions start happening
More buttons, more button, more buttons
Server crashes
Go to sleep with the biggest smile ever
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #90053

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
No pictures of the shuttle I'm so sad I don't know what happened

I promise it was worth the wait. All teal with a sweet ass red strip down the middle.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #90059

THIS IS WHAT YOU WERE FIGHTING FOR FOLKS
whodaloo
Byond Username: Whodaloo

Post by whodaloo » #90062

quadrillion years in paint
Scones wrote:fuck you roy even ling roy was a shitter
never was i ever a ling
i love public logs
Spoiler:
SAY: Kolt Saudwell/RedMcCloud : Beacuse
SAY: Kolt Saudwell/RedMcCloud : ((im banned))

SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : Hos
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : Can i bang you]
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : ]plras
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : R; I WROTE THIS SOMG FOR YOU HOS

SAY: Bryce Pax/IcePacks : I THINK I WAS A LITTLE HASTY IN GIVING THE CREW ACCESS TO THE ARMORY

Lusty Xenomorph Maid begins to clean the telescopic baton with the soap...

[Common] Garrett Larson says, "How do i shot pod"

OOC: Zoey Webb/Firecage : WHodaloo, why are you so fucking aggressive against me
OOC: Engineer Donkin/Whodaloo : i have no idea what you're talking about chief
OOC: Zoey Webb/Firecage : Cuck sucking dick wanking piece of cock shit head
Scones

Post by Scones » #90071

actually roy you were a a shitter, we killed you, and then a ling with your identity behaved identically so i had to kill him as well
Amelius
Byond Username: Amelius

Post by Amelius » #90074

I missed it ;___________;.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #90078

the less fun side of this round:

>play for a half-hour or so
>fuck off to the centcomm area to do work / do shit in real life
>come back hours later, about 11 pm my time
>round still going
>BUT I'M DEAD
>in the no-kill no-loot centcomm afk area
>someone spawned fucking blob zombies in centcomm so all the afkers were kill
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
whodaloo

Post by whodaloo » #90079

Scones wrote:actually roy you were a a shitter, we killed you, and then a ling with your identity behaved identically so i had to kill him as well
>a ling with my identity
I'm not sure I ever saw this supposed ling. Are you talking about the time when I teleported to the derelict and you murdered me unprovoked in the durand?
i love public logs
Spoiler:

SAY: Bryce Pax/IcePacks : I THINK I WAS A LITTLE HASTY IN GIVING THE CREW ACCESS TO THE ARMORY

OOC: Zoey Webb/Firecage : WHodaloo, why are you so fucking aggressive against me
whodaloo

Post by whodaloo » #90083

Actually, I guess I'll just post my whole marathon story, to put some perspective into things.

I started as an engineer at the start of the round, engineering as a collective decided to set up the supermatter. We wired the solars for backup power, a bunch of dumb shit happened and I ended up gibbed along with the captain and a couple other engineers. Nice guy badmins got us back into the round as an ERT, and I ran around fixing the station for awhile. Some shit happened with the AI and plasma got flooded, culminating in the AI being carded and something like sixty percent of the station being uninhabitable. At this point the remaining crew get a message from centcomm to go and negotiate with mining, so I hop on over with the teleporter (since the mining shuttle was broken). I try to negotiate with mining, and they're not having any of it, so I tell 'em whatever, I'll just go back to the station. Alison pulls her personal robot aside and tells it not to let me back to station space, and I get gunned down on the mining asteroid.

Fortunately, long before the station fell apart, after learning from my first supermatter failure I had gotten myself backed up at cloning. Autoprocess kicks in and I spawn on the station, ticked off as all hell. I get ready to go see about getting revenge for being stone cold murdered after parleying, and I find out the crew of traitorous butchers migrated to the derelict. I figure, hey, if they want to be autunomous that badly, I'll let them- I toss a proximity-sensor bomb from the station telepoter to the derelict teleporter, and toss a monkey after it, setting it off. After a quick scan of the teleporter list, I discover they actually have TWO teleporters on the derelict, so I teleport on over and get ready to pull out the boards. I hesitate, though- if they can build one teleporter, they can probably build another one, so I decide to go see if I can damage their RnD capabilities while I'm on their station. I wander around for a little bit and stumble on Alison's crew going at it with a ling. In the middle of the fight, I zip in, grab Alison's critted body, and zip out into space. I take her back to the station, get her straightjacketed and defibbed, and get ready to hand her over to the ERT teams that populated the station in my abscence. Before I can do so, I get ebowed and gunned down in the bar by a Caroline. Medical puts me back together, and I teleport to the derelict to try and talk one last time, and I promptly get smacked around by a durand and lased to death. I then get cloned on the derelict, murdered again on Alison's orders, welded into a locker, and spaced.
i love public logs
Spoiler:

tempchar1
Byond Username: Tempchar1

Post by tempchar1 » #90090

I was Lord Maximilian, the Space Station 13 loyalist.
I loved my station so much. I made a zoo in the maintenance near HoP. I paraded around, showing how much confidence I had that this station would last for 8 hours.
Suddenly my zoo is broken into and all the animals are killed.
Kill the son of a bitch who did it, leave him next to cloning on the grounds that I am more human than he ever will be.
A rogue AI is flooding plasma. Grab a intellicard from the RD and go to the server room where AI is. Card AI and make a door-opening companion.
Hear of filthy traitors seceding from the glorious Space Station 13. Teleport to mining where I begin my plans of sabotage.
Begin repairing cameras, stealing weapons, attempting to repair telecomms.
A big fight breaks out on the mining station, the defectors decide to move to the derelict.
Me and my AI start pondering on how to kill Alison Moon, the leader of this whole fiasco.
A changeling comes and orders us to bow. I do reluctantly; I need every ally I can get.
Follow the ling around, smacking people with the police baton to force them to bow.
The ling eventually confronts all of the defectors in their main lounging area.
They start to beat up the ling, crowding around him.
See my chance.
Cook and throw a syndicate minibomb I stole from the mining station.
Catastrophe as Alison moon is killed and the ling is gibbed.
Two birds with one stone.
Commence my escape as I knock down an engineer trying to arrest me, make it to the outskirts of the derelict where I see Roy Rogers dragging Alison to the teleporter.
Make it back to home sweet home. The defectors lost their leader and are supposedly in shambles, now maybe people will start migrating back to the glorious Space Station 13.
Suddenly, the defectors make a wormhole directly to Alison, kill Roy Rogers who had her hostage, and make their run.
Try to stop them with an e-bow, but it is no use and they escape.
Put my AI buddy back into his core and move him to gateway as he served me well.
I can't sabotage now that my identity is known and I am only one person.
Eventually, "Freeport" becomes more popular than the station. My glorious home is now a ghost town.
Wander the empty halls, cry as I look at the station, a shell of its former self.
Walk around some more, explore space, find the DJ Station, come back to SS13....
Ambushed by blob zombies, not even my sub-machine gun could stop the onslaught. Seriously it was like left 4 dead, 10 zombies surrounding me.
Die and get eaten by a changeling.

Queue being rolled for a wizard, an alien, and a blob as antags fuck up everybody that ever lived
Everybody is basically dead
server crashes
the end
Scones

Post by Scones » #90104

No, there was a dead Roy out on the asteroid (With the ERT gear on), there was Roy who kidnapped Alison, and Roy who was on Freeport - At that point we were dead sure that you were a ling/a ling had taken your identity and horrid personality.

Were those seriously all the same guy? Rest in shit, Roy. Gunning you down with the operator pistol to steal Alison greatest moment of life. People who attack the founders of Freeport are not welcome aboard it.

I was actually just kind of wandering around the station when I found Alison and was like oh ok there you are, mine now

Also can we take a moment to acknowledge how absurd the silenced SMG is, it's like a better version of the 10mm pistol with double magazine capacity
whodaloo

Post by whodaloo » #90105

Those were the same guy, yeah. The dead guy on the asteroid was when you killed me the first time, I got cloned and swung in and stole Alison the second time, that life was the same one that got ended when I got duran duran'd.
'Horrid personality' seems a bit far, considering all I did was ask for you to come back to the station and do your damn jobs. That hardly seems worth walking me out an airlock.
i love public logs
Spoiler:

FredNodoor
Byond Username: Anonwizard404

Post by FredNodoor » #90141

Scones wrote:It was like mining UPS

We had so many small world-type interactions
>freeport hours later
>see a syndiborg
>DEFENSE DRONE
>YO DEFENSE DRONE WHERE YA BEEN
>YEAH YUO WANNA COME BACK TO MINING
>YEEEEEE

I mean, it commited suicide later, but it was still a hilarious reunion.
I was that drone. That was a amazing round i have to say, but the reason why i suicided was pretty valid (RP wise)

>For some reason, lose you guys
>Alison (aka master) is gone
>The freeport had little to noone in it
>Nothing else to defend due to this seeming like nothing else will attack (after the 'ling king' came in)
>Wind up back on the station
>find Roy, the guy i killed earlier
>he is so fucking pissed
>told them it was masters orders
>find Roy over a dead body, a pioneer, didn't click until he ran off
>He was gone
>Lost, panicking, knowing he killed him (which the real one didn't, but i didn't know about this until it was too late)
>All of the sudden i find a rift
>Back to freeport
>Depressed i cant find master, nothing else to fight for.
>Allowed myself to turn on a timer for 30 minutes, knowing i am no longer in use
>decide to roll around the freeport one more time
>Its almost time...
>all of the sudden ONE ORIGINAL PIONEER (friends with alice) CAME OUT OF NOWHERE
>HAPPINESS AGAIN
>But then i realized i have little time left
>She says alison is still alive
>Im in total shock
>We reunite one last time
>Happiness came again, but only 5 minutes until my demise
>Tell her i can't stop this timer and that i can't be revived
>Depressed on what i know is going to happen
>I say my final words
>"Keep that hair long"
>Suicide
>Im happy to know i met her one last time

It was a great thing
My only dream is a world without mimes
Summoner
Byond Username: Summoner99

Post by Summoner » #90148

I would love to see this happen more on Sybil, was quite the adventure and allowed some nice constructions to be built like Freeport.
Long time player and former admin
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #90156

I just want everybody to know; that this round was brought to you by:

http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=1854520
and
http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=1852790

but mainly:
https://github.com/tgstation/-tg-station/pull/9586

and about 30 hours of debugging this bug, along with 2 weeks of repeatedly leaving a private server running with me connected as a ghost overnight so that the bug would trigger and i could gather stats.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #90159

MrStonedOne wrote:I just want everybody to know; that this round was brought to you by:

http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=1854520
and
http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=1852790

but mainly:
https://github.com/tgstation/-tg-station/pull/9586

and about 30 hours of debugging this bug, along with 2 weeks of repeatedly leaving a private server running with me connected as a ghost overnight so that the bug would trigger and i could gather stats.
I helped with that last bit :P
Stoned StonedOne trying to explain code in Piratepad lol.
私は完璧
IcePacks
Byond Username: IcePacks

Post by IcePacks » #90172

FNGRNGGGG

GGGGGGGGGHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

GHHHKHHKKKKHKKKKK

BLUESHIT

TOGAYTOS
OOC: Deitus: tfw RL porn doesnt sexually excite me anymore
Tunder
Byond Username: Tunderchief

Post by Tunder » #90197

ThatSlyFox wrote:That shop that tunderchief setup was the ugliest thing I have ever seen. Please tell me someone got a screenshot of it
I'll have you know I was aiming for a gritty lower inner city aesthetic in the most trafficked part of the station, and it was a success. Shame about all the shitters breaking in, when the admins were literally ordering anything that anyone asked for through me.
wól dir, spér, kriuze únde dorn,
wê dir, heiden, dáz ist dir zorn.