How did you find out about SS13?

General SS13 Chat
rdght91
Byond Username: Roadhog1

How did you find out about SS13?

Post by rdght91 » #96272

Curious. There was a discussion on a USMC-centric forum about video games, someone mentioned it being a funny game, started playing on goon but the lag was too much so I tried here instead.
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Re: How did you find out about SS13?

Post by Takeguru » #96273

At some point I noticed the general on /vg/, probably about late 2012?

I played there for a bit, noticed they were using /tg/ stuff because at that point they were still linking to the /tg/ wiki, so I came here.
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #96279

About five years ago I read a Rock Paper Shotgun article on Space Station 13, this article to be precise.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2010/07 ... nder-ep-1/

Needless to say I was very interested by this little game on display, and I (eventually) found my way to Goonstation, on the old Donut Station 2. I played there for several months, and had plenty of interesting stories and encounters, but ultimately I could not get my grasps with the control scheme and eventually left.

Two years later, around 2012, I somehow became interested in SS13 again.

I looked around at opinions on the servers to find one to play on, I found the three prongs of /tg/station, Baystation and Goonstation. /tg/station seemed to appeal to me since I wanted a fun experience with a modicum of roleplay, thus here I am.
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #96280

I used to play on Nox GMod servers, but then my PC melted and I got stuck with an ultra shit laptop.
In an effort to reconnect with the NoX community, I started playing Noxstation.
I got bored of the low pop, and Nox is full of edgy as fuck retards, so I jumped ship to teegee. (HBL actually played Nox once, and they were like, the only decent person on board.)
I play Boris Pepper.
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #96282

A thread on /tg/ whose OP contained the phrase "Getting obese by eating research monkeys and then missing the shuttle because you can't run" was the clincher that finally convinced me to give it a shot (after I stopped violently convulsing with laughter).
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #96283

A friend of mine recommended it, claiming it was 'fun', and here I am. In retrospect, I really shouldn't have listened.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #96284

Read one of the /tg/ ss13 story threads that used to happen before d20 shit up the board constantly. Asked around a bit and was recommended tg station, got insanely sick a few days later and just spent hours learning the interface and stuff. The rest is history as they say.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #96297

A gaming radio show in the UK called 'One Life Left' had a group of friends play it then discuss it as one of their features.

Two of my favourite parts from the discussion where
"I started playing and I didnt really know what I was doing, so I went away to get some food, when I came back I was tied to a bed and someone was beating me up!"

"I accidentally joined a Russian server as the Janitor, and they were all telling me things but I couldn't understand what they were saying. I HAD BECOME THE FOREIGN JANITOR!"
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Zaffre
Byond Username: Zaffre

Post by Zaffre » #96299

A guy called Sacriel mentioned some hilarious moments when playing this game and he ended up streaming it with the creator of DayZ. I saw how crazy in-depth it was for a 2d game and thought it was right up my street but I didn't have the time to play. After my final exams Dean Hall (DayZ creator) made his own server based on Bay called RocketStation , so I joined and have been addicted ever since. Still prefer their Medical System with AutopsAutopsies etc. This was like 2-3 years ago.

E: And now Dean has basically made a new game inspired by SS13.
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #96319

I was on Nox (for gmod zombie survival) and saw threads about SS13. I hopped on and stuck around until it collapsed and then I switched over here. Fucking Takara.
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
AnonymousNow
Byond Username: AnonymousNow

Post by AnonymousNow » #96321

Sometime around 2009/2010, I found some /tg/ threads talking about this bizarre space game where people seemed to kill each other in hilarious ways. Seemed complicated, so it took me a little while to get into it, but once I did I was impossible to get rid of.

And that's how I started playing Chapter Master.
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.

Spoiler:
~Simplified for the sake of Wyzack's delicate feelings~
Fuck anti-roleplay suggestions and fuck Bay.

Xenomorphs a shit.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #96328

Daaaaaayum, that's one bait and switch.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #96342

I did some google search on certain types of games on certain types of code
Woo found whatever byond is
Played some highpop server that I forgot the name of
Banned for ic in ooc
Played goon. Quit due to ramped grief
Played bestrp 1.0. Quit when I got yelled at for making 11 durands every round .
Yogstation. Then I got sick of the general attitude there . And of being known server wide. (People there used to grudge me much harder then simply tabling )
Came here from random wiki link
Played few rounds
Singled out by SoS 3 months layer
The table was then born
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #96361

TheNightingale wrote:A friend of mine recommended it, claiming it was 'fun', and here I am. In retrospect, I really shouldn't have listened.
This but without the sad ending.

We (Me and my friend) played on goon together 2-3 hours, he went to bed, I continued playing for another 4 or so hours.
Did not play the game again, I just lost interest. then eventually a year later I come across the game again (0 clue, do not recall how), end up playing on Yog for about a month or two, eventually get interested in what's in the SVN updates and start periodically downloading the SVN updates, just to read the commit logs and see the new stuff, then go on Yog and be disappointed they're about a month or so behind.
I eventually just packed my things and headed here because it was the source of all the updates, here we weren't a month behind the actual code+content.

Guess I was predestined to be a coderbus member (rofl) then since my main reason for coming up to /tg/station were the updates.
I stay because 90% of you are awesome peeps, 5% of you are tolerable jerk-y not so jerk-y types and the other 5% I tend to avoid (because they're meanies :S)
Last edited by Remie Richards on Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
私は完璧
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #96362

tgstation's first summer, with the /v/ invasion, the first time the game was ruined forever.

Good greentext stories.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
invisty
Byond Username: Invisty

Post by invisty » #96365

Ikarrus wrote:tgstation's first summer, with the /v/ invasion, the first time the game was ruined forever.

Good greentext stories.
I got into it just before the first summer invasion. The thing I enjoyed most was finding all the different areas of the station - it seemed so novel at the time.
Mime: Depresso
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #96381

I Actually don't exactly remember, but I estimate finding it through a /tg/ thread In... I wanna say 2011-2012? It's been awhile and I've lost track.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #96383

Me and my fatass neckbeard friends who I love were all at one friend's house to watch some movie (I think it might have been pulp fiction) one night. Once it ended we were just talking and one friend in particular kept telling us all these stories about some crazy sounding game where he did all kinds of ridiculous shit. I genuinely thought it was some kind of tabletop game at first and asked him which it was, and to my surprise it turned out to be a video game with every single feature he described somehow coded in. It had never really occurred to me that there could be a game with features so complex and emergent, so once he told me about it I was instantly hooked.

He thought it was kind of funny how I thought it was a tabletop, so he set up a shoddily improvised version of it that could be played with dice and words alone. We rolled for traitor and picked jobs and he described various departments (he described maintenance as "A place only engineers and janitors can legitimately enter. It's a series of tunnels extremely vast that's very easy to get lost and die in." I imagined it as some kind of mysterious cave like the dwemer underground from Skyrim for the longest time because of this.). IIRC, I was a traitor chemist and shanked some guy with a syringe of unstable mutagen, and because I got a high roll the guy exploded into tentacles and gorey mutated organs. My friend was the clown and murdered some guy in the bar. It was surprisingly true to the real game, looking back on it.

Afterwords I messaged my friend on skype asking him to show me how to get into the real game. When I first logged into a /tg/ server, I believe Errorage was still in the last one or two weeks of hosting (we were still using ss13.eu). Basil was at 0 players all the time so he logged into it with me to show me the ropes (this is the only time I've ever metagamed). After a while he left me on my own to die in maintenance due to failing to hack APCs, etc. I would do a vote to restart and since I was the only player it would pass. I played botanist a lot and eventually some kind captain who I've long since forgotten the name of came in and helped me learn even more of how to play. After probably a few weeks of playing basil I eventually moved to sybil, and now I play on and off on both servers fairly regularly. My friend doesn't play often at all anymore since he got into Dota.

I really love this game a lot, despite the shitflinging and drama. The whole community is really great and I'm glad to have found my way here.
Anyways, that's my autobiography. Thanks for reading.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Tunder
Byond Username: Tunderchief

Post by Tunder » #96392

The regular /tg/ threads about five years back. The stories were too good to ignore.

In my first round I spawned as an assistant, grabbed a robust coffee, somehow wandered into the courtroom where a massive trial with at least thirty crew and the Captain presiding as judge taking place.

I threw the robust coffee, it hit the Captain in the face, he either began to emote his face melting off, or robust coffee actually used to do that back then. And then Cuban Pete blew up the entire courtroom and ~40 people.
wól dir, spér, kriuze únde dorn,
wê dir, heiden, dáz ist dir zorn.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #96431

After most of the /vg/ guild in GW2 eventually quit because shitgame, a lot of us still hung out in the mumble server.

Two of the guys often sat in a channel on their own playing some game, so one day I asked what they were playing.
They described some awfully shitty sounding game with awfully shitty sounding admins (I think they were playing goon, never found out). It sounded pretty meh, so I never even looked it up.

Eventually though, I noticed ss13 threads on /tg/ and the stories were pretty damn awesome, so that's when I actually looked it up and gave it a go. My first few weeks was spent purely doing botany, often with based Xemo. Occasionally shit would go down/the station would explode/we'd all burn to death/some guy would murder me from botany maint/all of the above, but it was pretty great.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #96433

via /tg/, ran a private nz server for a while, it eventually died after everyone left university, came back to find myself unbanned from tg and got stuck in again.
Cheimon
Byond Username: Cheimon

Post by Cheimon » #96439

Saw a digg thread on /r/games about good free games to play. SS13 was mentioned several times, so I gave it a look. Tried yog for a while then settled here.
ThatSlyFox
Byond Username: ThatSlyFox

Post by ThatSlyFox » #96447

A lets player called Jefmajor used to stream his time on goon way back in 2010. He also told stories of his most fun rounds. Him talking about how he kidnapped a chef, feed him until he exploded, and then got banned got me wanting to play it.
RG4
Byond Username: RG4ORDR

Post by RG4 » #96449

Tried to get into it like 2012ish and couldn't. Around 2013 I played on TnB's server was friends with apparently the infamous Desmond Coldsmith, he mentored me through out my wee days of SS13.
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #96452

used to grief nox with bee york and co.

played everywhere since
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #96480

Brother who coded played it and it looked interesting so I played it and got hooked. He played here, so I play here. No idea where he learned it.
dionysus24779
Byond Username: Dionysus24779

Post by dionysus24779 » #96495

As far as I remember: tv tropes
Scott
Github User
Byond Username: Xxnoob
Github Username: xxalpha

Post by Scott » #96497

/v/ some five years ago or so. /v/ invasion, perhaps?
Cayce
Byond Username: Cayce

Post by Cayce » #96526

I was on 4chan's /tg/ about.. what.. six years ago? Something like that. People started talking about it, and linked to Goon. I played there for a few weeks until /tg/station was created and started playing here. I play intermittently, for a few months on, a few months off, and then back on.

My original character was just 'Cayce'. I played a bunch of random names, and then eventually 'Camper', the assistant space hobo for like a year and a half, based off of a Star Wars character, until an admin yelled at me for having a name that didn't sound like a real name, so I changed it to 'Tor Camper'. I left the game for almost a year, and then came back as Kwisatz Haderach, because I needed something different, and I've been Kwi for a while now. :D
Winsome Lousome - A Winsome lass with criminal tendencies.
Kwisatz Haderach - Blue haired prophet of engineering.
Steals-The-Thing - That fucking ligger stole the pen out of my PDA.
whodaloo
Byond Username: Whodaloo

Post by whodaloo » #96591

A real life friend of mine used to headmin on another server. I got interested enough in his stories about it to pick it up.
i love public logs
Spoiler:
SAY: Kolt Saudwell/RedMcCloud : Beacuse
SAY: Kolt Saudwell/RedMcCloud : ((im banned))

SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : Hos
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : Can i bang you]
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : ]plras
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : R; I WROTE THIS SOMG FOR YOU HOS

SAY: Bryce Pax/IcePacks : I THINK I WAS A LITTLE HASTY IN GIVING THE CREW ACCESS TO THE ARMORY

Lusty Xenomorph Maid begins to clean the telescopic baton with the soap...

[Common] Garrett Larson says, "How do i shot pod"

OOC: Zoey Webb/Firecage : WHodaloo, why are you so fucking aggressive against me
OOC: Engineer Donkin/Whodaloo : i have no idea what you're talking about chief
OOC: Zoey Webb/Firecage : Cuck sucking dick wanking piece of cock shit head
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #96618

Told about it by a friend who quit the game days later. I played for a bit on LLA, then joined /tg/. A while later I took a year-long hiatus and then came back and got into the coding scene, which is the reason I haven't left again.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
Cik
Byond Username: Cik

Post by Cik » #96635

/tg/
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #96724

Bay12
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #96739

Used to be room mates with bob dobbington, he got me to play (after like 3 months of nagging) my first round while sitting on a couch in a weed cafe in seattle's university district vaping weed indoors. That was a fun round.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #96740

after three years of founding /v/ and /vg/ settlements with santropez and exbroit (rip imabear) i gave all my shit to my then-fiancee (including a super op sword) and stopped playing, got back into cs surfing and 1.6 NIPPERMAPS. got bored of that and found ss13 on /vg/ one day. started playing, started coding, stopped coding, started spriting, stopped playing, stopped spriting. fiancee breaks up with me. two years of depression, and now i'm back here again shitposting at a refined rate
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Cuboos
Byond Username: Cuboos

Post by Cuboos » #96812

I've overheard a couple friends playing it one night and laughing their asses off. After asking them about it they said they said something a long the lines of "you wouldn't enjoy it" or "you wouldn't get it", then laughing about some kind of shenanigan a clown was doing. A year later another friend of mine introduced me more formally to SS13 and we played on Yog and Nox station which we both played between for a while before getting banned for stupid reasons. (on yog i got banned for hacking mule bots while not antag, and on nox i got banned for stealing IDs from dead guys while not antag). Then we discovered /TG/ Station and realized it was the original code of both Nox and Yog and were like, "Fuck those guys, we're staying here", and here we are. Also, the first two friends, were Goon players, probably says something about why they were reluctant to introduce me originally. Now they're all like, "oh yeah! we place spess mens too!"
/TG/ First and Only Sound guy
The only Dev unanimously loved least hated.
Laharl Monthy
Byond Username: Laharl Montgommery

Post by Laharl Monthy » #96816

Let's see...

I was a lurker on the sup/tg/ archives, reading good ol' /tg/ stories (Old Man Henderson, stuff from STORYTIME or WHM, W40K stuff, that sort of stuff) and then I stumbler upon storied about SS13. I became curious, took a look, and decided to try it out.

Tried first with hum...Goon Servers? Didn't really like it, I felt confused as fuck. Decided to try again on /tg/station a few months later...Aaaand here I am.
Redblaze3000
Byond Username: Redblaze3000

Post by Redblaze3000 » #96967

I learned through Bay12 and played goon before moving to urist when it was made. I jumped ship to tg because urist wasn't chaotic enough.
Summoner
Byond Username: Summoner99

Post by Summoner » #96984

I was part of a old forum that recommended ss13, I got on and played some servers then gave up. I came back in late 2012 and had to create a new Byond account where I then played on some servers till I found /tg/ in early 2013 and I've stayed since.
Long time player and former admin
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #96986

I read some yellow text stories on 420chan /vg/ 500 years ago. And my life has been downhill ever since.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #96999

/tg/.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #99088

A couple guys from another game decided to play spessmens, I joined as miner and immediately pickaxed myself to death because I had no idea what I was doing. eventually I got better
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #99828

Saw it on 4chan's /vg/ board while shitposting and thoguht, "Oh hey this seems fun." Went to the starter guide and loaded up my first server... Sybil. But, I accidentally entered as a viro by accident and I didn't want to fuck stuff up so I went to Basil which is where I stayed.
Had I not fucked up at that time, I would have probably never played on Basil.
Mister_Doc
Byond Username: Mister_Doc

Post by Mister_Doc » #103524

I think I stumbled across the page for it on either 1d4chan or TVtropes.
Matthew Rockatansky: Shitsec extraordinaire
Vladek Sapowski: Trust me, I'm an engineer
John_Oxford
Github User
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Post by John_Oxford » #103569

Saw some random ass youtube video how to make bombs.
Thought "Damn, must be them fukken terrorists, better go check this shit out and get put on a NSA watchlist"
Watched the video, and it was pretty interesting, toxins being what seemed to be a very complex process was a very easy one.
Shrugged it off. Keep browsing
Come 2 years later, i was bored, and then the video popped into my head.
Then proceeded to search the entire internet to find what game its from
Eventually found it, and joined LLA
Played LLA for 2 years, deemed it was shit because its more of a Hugbox than tumblr is.
Play yog, for around a week, tried goon once, couldn't get past the UI, eventually just played sandbox servers for a while, building bases n'shit
Came apon /tg/. Been with it ever since.
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right
>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.
NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want
I don't even know what the fuck tg is.