[No longer admin]BlessedHeretic

MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

[No longer admin]BlessedHeretic

Post by MrStonedOne » #30142

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: BlessedHeretic

Post by Stickymayhem » #30186

Has a Corgi fixation rivalled only by NikNakFlak
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #30212

Rivalled? Please, no one even compares.
QuartzCrystal
Byond Username: QuartzCrystal

Post by QuartzCrystal » #33429

BlessedHeretic might want to pump the brakes a bit on events and the like. He hasn't ruined any rounds or anything like that, but it'd be nice to see him administrate a few rounds while they progress and end naturally.
Psyentific
Byond Username: Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #33459

He used to be a really robust miner, way back when.
I haven't logged into SS13 in at least a year.
BlessedHeretic
Byond Username: BlessedHeretic

Post by BlessedHeretic » #33462

Psyentific wrote:He used to be a really robust miner, way back when.
As if I am not still a robust miner.
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #33463

He still is. Every time I remember that round where he single-handedly killed ALL the head revs when all of sec was dead in medbay with a pickaxe and a taser and his mining hardsuit it makes me smile. It was only a few months ago, and damn it impressed me. I hope you're looking forward to my mining updates (mining jetpack will fit in backpacks now like the harness).

Robust players typically make good admins, especially because they can spot a lot of things less game-knowledgable admins cannot. Looking forward to seeing more, but I can only really see how he conducts himself in appeals and shit for now.
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #33475

all i know of this admin is that hes the best miner ive ever had as a scientist
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
BlessedHeretic

Post by BlessedHeretic » #33503

I somehow am curious of how my mining ability is tied to my adminry.
Arete
Byond Username: Arete

Post by Arete » #33509

Being a diligent miner and delivering tons of goodies to scientists means having a strong sense of public service. Having a strong sense of public service is required for good adminnery. I'd believe it.
BlessedHeretic

Post by BlessedHeretic » #33518

Arete wrote:Being a diligent miner and delivering tons of goodies to scientists means having a strong sense of public service. Having a strong sense of public service is required for good adminnery. I'd believe it.
but 90% of the time i'm using that position to kill evry thang.
Arete

Post by Arete » #33521

Wait, are you talking about your mining or your button pressing?
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #33522

both
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
QuartzCrystal
Byond Username: QuartzCrystal

Post by QuartzCrystal » #33615

I realize I only critiqued and didn't say anything positive which is mean.

BlessedHeretic handles adminhelps really well. I watched him handle 3 at one time (three were a bit more serious, one was just a quick clarification) and he handled all of them all competently and, honestly, faster than some admins handle one adminhelp. Now, you may be asking "Quartz, there were three adminhelps and you didn't help?" and the answer to that question is, uh, stfu.
BlessedHeretic

Post by BlessedHeretic » #33765

QuartzCrystal wrote:I realize I only critiqued and didn't say anything positive which is mean.

BlessedHeretic handles adminhelps really well. I watched him handle 3 at one time (three were a bit more serious, one was just a quick clarification) and he handled all of them all competently and, honestly, faster than some admins handle one adminhelp. Now, you may be asking "Quartz, there were three adminhelps and you didn't help?" and the answer to that question is, uh, stfu.
You should of said because I steal them before you are capable of answering to save face buddddddddy~.
Kel
Byond Username: Jaraxxus

Post by Kel » #33811

Enables Desucake.
0/10, deadmin immediately.

seriously though don't just do stuff on a whim and just let it play out when it all goes to shit and the round is ruined, instead, gib miku frost.
Desucake
Byond Username: Desucake

Post by Desucake » #33994

Kel wrote:Enables Desucake.

seriously though don't just do stuff on a whim and just let it play out when it all goes to shit and the round is ruined, instead, gib miku frost.
I've seen plenty of admins try something different and it tends to screw up the round, such as new random gamemodes or NATIONS, which we all know nations ends up durning into a crap fest. I do agree that the tommy gun was a poor choice, but we learned a good lesson. Other than that, I agree that he handles adminhelps very well and asks via PM without judgement unless there is proof towards it.
BlessedHeretic

Post by BlessedHeretic » #34103

Desucake wrote:
Kel wrote:Enables Desucake.

I've seen plenty of admins try something different and it tends to screw up the round, such as new random gamemodes or NATIONS, which we all know nations ends up durning into a crap fest. I do agree that the tommy gun was a poor choice, but we learned a good lesson. Other than that, I agree that he handles adminhelps very well and asks via PM without judgement unless there is proof towards it.
Was the lesson I should never trust you with anything? Lesson learned! [Unwarranted hatred intensifies]
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #34120

>trusting anyone, let alone an antag, with a 50-round c20r
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Antonkr
Byond Username: Antonkr

Post by Antonkr » #34138

Honestly seems a bit too button happy for my liking. Bretty gud admining otherwise. Please dont play huge oggs it lags the server a bit.
No longer an admin by own free will. Feel free to add me on steam.
BlessedHeretic

Post by BlessedHeretic » #34211

Antonkr wrote:Honestly seems a bit too button happy for my liking. Bretty gud admining otherwise. Please dont play huge oggs it lags the server a bit.
I'll cut down on the midis for sure, noticed the lag spikes myself.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #34216

Can confirm he loves them buttons, might make a good eventmin one day.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
elyina
Byond Username: Elyina

Post by elyina » #34315

Blessed thinks I hate him, but I don't, I just have a bias against events that take people out of the round. Whenever I see this happening, I put myself in the shoes of the players getting killed by these things and think about how I would feel in their place. Getting killed by an admin event in the middle of a normal round sucks, it feels like you got personally killed by the admin more than anything. There are plenty of non-lethal events you can do. Mysterious trader in maint, spooking people with ghosts/weird creatures, making up story lines and such. In terms of actual admin work blessed has done a fine job, his events just need some work.
Fragnostic
Byond Username: Fragnostic

Post by Fragnostic » #34378

That soulless sword thing was terrible, yeah it took people out of the round quick and was annoying but the part it hurt the most was how bad it triggered my assburgers. If sword is soulless, then how sword alive??? ;_;7
Arete

Post by Arete » #34727

Maybe save those sorts of events for when the round is dragging on and the heads need some excuse to call the shuttle. Any antags whose rounds are ruined at that point deserve it for not causing enough chaos already. The one hour mark seems like a pretty fair line to draw.
youngbuckliontiger

Post by youngbuckliontiger » #41517

Admin that does fun gimmicks. We need more admins like this guy. Black market is best!
11/10
Player name: Rob Ust
Lets have fun in SS13!
I don't play anymore though.