[Deleted] yorii for changes! Direct democracy to the players!

Resolved.

Moderator: Board Moderators

yorii
Github User

Byond Username: Yorpan
Github Username: yorii

yorii for changes! Direct democracy to the players!

Postby yorii » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:09 am #384975

Hi! I figured with all the shitty options to pick from I can provide you with at least one more equally shitty choice.
First of all I'm going to want to change loads of stuff because I want to let players decide and not have the decision dictated by small elitist groupings.

Political standpoints:

Asymmetrical server rulesets:
Players on each server will individually get to decide on proposed rule changes that are to be tested on that server alone, after an unspecified time frame (to be decided, server MOTD will provide with proper ahead of time warning) the players will again get another vote to permanently apply the tried rule change. Head admins will get final say if the proposed law change is an entirely dumb meme or in other way unnecessary to even try (like free-for-all murderbone deathmatch for non-antags).

Player voted admin candidacies from each individual server:
Similar to the proposal as some other candidate in this election, except these player-voted admins from each server will also be given full admin status for each server, and forced into cooperation and understanding of the upcoming ruleset differences and varying cultures that might arise on the different servers, and this might in turn help them become more understanding and cooperate people when it comes to differing opinions and ideas.

Player voted admin bans:
Similar to the above, players on each individual server will also have the option to blacklist a certain admin that they have collective problems with, contrary to the voting-in of an admin however, these votes will only apply for each individual server that decides to do this. And the ban will only apply for a limited time. Collective abuse of this function will lead to investigation and forced collective therapy sessions of the admin in question together with the server's playerbase. (I will force the admin to admin only the server that hates him until they learn to get along)

Technical bits:

Channel linking
#adminbus and corresponding discord channel will be linked via chatbots. Admins will have free choice of which platform to use as they will contain the very same information.

New server
I will personally fund and host a fourth server using the same codebase as the others, where high RP will be enforced. Other changes to be planned for later. If the other head admins agree on some technical details I will also allow ERP on this server.
Last edited by yorii on Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fosstar

Byond Username: Fosstar

Re: yorii for changes! Direct democracy to the players!

Postby fosstar » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:15 am #384978

Do you believe the rules need to be more strict or less strict?

What, in your opinion, is the best roleplay level for tg, and to a lesser extent, terry, bagil, and sybil?

What do you think is the purpose of the admin in this day and age?

If you could remove or add one rule with no fear of repercussions what rule would it be?

Do you fear this player voting system may fall victim to rule of the mob and cause admins to fear making controversial decisions due to the possibility of being blacklisted?

Name the three biggest issues you think tg faces and give us your ideas for addressing them.

As you may know, nonadmins have never won headmin elections, what makes you different?

Xhuis
Github User

Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Postby Xhuis » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:15 am #384979

How do you plan to get admins to agree to, enforce, and abide by these proposed changes? Enforcing multiple rulesets across servers is stressful and difficult for everyone involved. What if the admins voted in don't want to be admins?

...and forced into cooperation and understanding of the upcoming ruleset...

Is your platform meaningful and beneficial enough to justify the explicit and blunt admission that you would be forcing the admin team to cooperate with it, instead of gauging their own interest in and support of it?

Why should the common masses have direct, complete say over who has admin powers and who doesn't? How would you reasonably prevent the players from lynch-mobbing an admin they don't like for petty reasons when they already kill each other in-game for less? Furthermore, to reiterate, if your stance involves forcing admins to cooperate instead of accepting that cooperation, do you feel it would be healthy long-term? If the admin team was to reject this, how would you react? Would you simply force them out and strip their ranks for not abiding your new rules?
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay

wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity

ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.

CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.

wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay

IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.

wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL

kevinz000
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Postby kevinz000 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:57 am #384984

Honestly when someone says "let the players decide on who are the admins directly and then lets enforce different rules" and basically splits the admin team in 3 it raises red flags for me.

yorii
Github User

Postby yorii » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:12 am #384988

fosstar wrote:Do you believe the rules need to be more strict or less strict?

What, in your opinion, is the best roleplay level for tg, and to a lesser extent, terry, bagil, and sybil?

What do you think is the purpose of the admin in this day and age?

If you could remove or add one rule with no fear of repercussions what rule would it be?

Do you fear this player voting system may fall victim to rule of the mob and cause admins to fear making controversial decisions due to the possibility of being blacklisted?

Name the three biggest issues you think tg faces and give us your ideas for addressing them.

As you may know, nonadmins have never won headmin elections, what makes you different?

I believe rule enforcement needs to be more strict, as favoritism and other interpersonal opinions influencing admins decisions is detrimental to the whole community. As for the rules themselves I believe those are best decided upon by the players that play the game, and not restricted to being dictated by admins alone.

With my proposed changes I want to let each servers individual population (each player gets only one main server to vote on) decide upon themselves to which degree they want to RP. It would not surprise me if Bagil players want to change to a no-rp level akin to goonstation. And Terry players might want more RP enforcement.

I believe the main purpose of the admin team is primarily to act as enforcers of the agreed upon rules, but also as platforms of debate between players, admins, coders, (yes separation of codebase blah blah but we all know there is an intricate connection with the codebase that cannot be denied) and of course our dear host. Without conversations and debate nothing will ever change and the gamd will get stale fast.

The ERP rule ;)

I think a single blacklisting from a single server is something to not be taken too harshly, I expect and would even encourage this to happen, I want this to be a primary indication for a particular admin that his style of governance might not be appreciated by the specific playerbase and that a different approach to admining could be required. (The first blacklist will obviously be very short and only to be taken as a hint, and the admin will of course still be allowed to still play on the server without their admin powers, in an effort to get to learn the servers culture. (Anyone who has played on both Bagil and Terry knows that the crowds that frequent these two servers are vastly different people).

I honestly don't think /tg/ are facing enough large problems to even count to 3, but I'll give it a try:
Admin controversies need to be dealt with, I know more than a few have already been removed, some of which probably deserved, others maybe could be redeemed. One big issue in this regard is the lack of transparency, most of the playerbase will if ever only hear about stuff like this in the way of rumours which breeds various stupid theories of conspiracies. Admin repercussions need to be made public or semi-public. Public logs need to be made more public (Everything except admin-player PMs should be included, asay should be included).
Another problem that also comes to mind is the case of metabuddies/metagrudges/metacomms, this is a very difficult issue to deal with as professional and experienced metateams can do this to a huge extent without raising any suspicious. This is of course a major problem and there is to be a strict zero-tolerance policy regarding such behaviours. I intend to set up some system for anonymous reporting of suspected metabuddy teams, which are to be investigated by the admins in all cases to at least some degree.
I can't really think of a third major issue right now, I'll have to get back to you on that.

And I know my chances are slim and I have no hopes at all, but I might as well do my best anyway :) there's always a next year.

yorii
Github User

Postby yorii » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:39 am #384991

Xhuis wrote:How do you plan to get admins to agree to, enforce, and abide by these proposed changes? Enforcing multiple rulesets across servers is stressful and difficult for everyone involved. What if the admins voted in don't want to be admins?

They'll not be forced into adminhood and are free to decline, but the players are free to nominate anyone they want.

Xhuis wrote:
...and forced into cooperation and understanding of the upcoming ruleset...

Is your platform meaningful and beneficial enough to justify the explicit and blunt admission that you would be forcing the admin team to cooperate with it, instead of gauging their own interest in and support of it?

Yes, I intend to strip admins and in certain regards myself from power, playerbase will feasibly be able to mutineer against the admins and take over adminship. Hopefully they're not voting for me as a means to an end in their plan to end /tg/ forever.

Xhuis wrote:Why should the common masses have direct, complete say over who has admin powers and who doesn't? How would you reasonably prevent the players from lynch-mobbing an admin they don't like for petty reasons when they already kill each other in-game for less? Furthermore, to reiterate, if your stance involves forcing admins to cooperate instead of accepting that cooperation, do you feel it would be healthy long-term? If the admin team was to reject this, how would you react? Would you simply force them out and strip their ranks for not abiding your new rules?

Barrage of questions here so let's start from the top, yes the intent is to make the community ruled from the bottom up, the masses are to have final authority, if that's bad why do we even have these elections? Lynching and mobbing is obviously not to be allowed, and are to be considered rule 0 violatations, if the investigations show this to be the case a totally different form of repercussion is to be expected. And yes if an admin won't deal with admining under these conditions and can't be persuaded otherwise I will not be the one forcing them to resign, the playerbase should be able to achieve that themselves, unless they like the admin doing it his or her own way. I will only step in if the admin himself violates the players will, if the players collectively go against an admin with clear majority that problem is with the admin and nobody else. It would be in the admins best interest to come to some form of understanding with the players if they intend to continue being admins.

yorii
Github User

Postby yorii » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:45 am #384992

kevinz000 wrote:Honestly when someone says "let the players decide on who are the admins directly and then lets enforce different rules" and basically splits the admin team in 3 it raises red flags for me.

The idea is to create a large and contrasting team of admins with vastly different ideas and methods, some of which might be better suited to one type of community and some better for others. This can of course lead both ways and create shisms and factions, but it can also lead to a healthy exchange of ideas and personal development for everyone involved, call me naive but I believe most people interested in adminhood are not doing it for entirely selfish reasons.

iamgoofball
Github User

Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Postby iamgoofball » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:23 am #385012

>Player voted admin bans

this is a problem because of populism abuse.

What stops a strong-man populist dude like myself from standing up on a podium and magnifying tiny issues?

cedarbridge

Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Postby cedarbridge » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:29 am #385013

yorii wrote:
kevinz000 wrote:Honestly when someone says "let the players decide on who are the admins directly and then lets enforce different rules" and basically splits the admin team in 3 it raises red flags for me.

The idea is to create a large and contrasting team of admins with vastly different ideas and methods, some of which might be better suited to one type of community and some better for others. This can of course lead both ways and create shisms and factions, but it can also lead to a healthy exchange of ideas and personal development for everyone involved, call me naive but I believe most people interested in adminhood are not doing it for entirely selfish reasons.

Your proposal is to create a system of rules so needlessly complex that the typical player moving between servers would have no idea what to expect from the administration. You'd essentially balkanize each server to a degree that even if players did want to visit one server or another, they've have to commit to memory not only the sundry rule differences between servers (which currently do not exist) but also make peace with whatever local faction of admins you've installed on that server as well. How does this serve the playerbase and to what useful goal?

yorii
Github User

Postby yorii » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:30 am #385015

iamgoofball wrote:>Player voted admin bans

this is a problem because of populism abuse.

What stops a strong-man populist dude like myself from standing up on a podium and magnifying tiny issues?

A servers majority player base blacklisting you from admining them for a certain time until you learn how to deal with them in a graceful manner, but considering you might get the popular vote for the elections this would probably not happen a lot. Except maybe on the hugbox server which you might or might not even care about.

yorii
Github User

Postby yorii » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:32 am #385016

cedarbridge wrote:
yorii wrote:

Your proposal is to create a system of rules so needlessly complex that the typical player moving between servers would have no idea what to expect from the administration. You'd essentially balkanize each server to a degree that even if players did want to visit one server or another, they've have to commit to memory not only the sundry rule differences between servers (which currently do not exist) but also make peace with whatever local faction of admins you've installed on that server as well. How does this serve the playerbase and to what useful goal?

Because different players tend to require different needs and like different forms of community cultures, if that's a problem for someone changing server to adjust their mindsets they should consider ghost roles or waiting the round out instead.

cedarbridge

Postby cedarbridge » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:42 am #385019

yorii wrote:
cedarbridge wrote:
yorii wrote:

Because different players tend to require different needs and like different forms of community cultures, if that's a problem for someone changing server to adjust their mindsets they should consider ghost roles or waiting the round out instead.

Roughly how many admins do you think your plan would require to keep even cursory coverage?

yorii
Github User

Postby yorii » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:48 am #385021

cedarbridge wrote:
yorii wrote:
cedarbridge wrote:
yorii wrote:

Roughly how many admins do you think your plan would require to keep even cursory coverage?

I'm not confident enough to give you a straight number, but I can easily say that we would require many more, although I am of the opinion that we need more admins regardless of any drastic policy changes.

cedarbridge

Postby cedarbridge » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:56 am #385024

yorii wrote:New server
I will personally fund and host a fourth server using the same codebase as the others, where high RP will be enforced. Other changes to be planned for later. If the other head admins agree on some technical details I will also allow ERP on this server.

If you are confident that this is something that people actually want, what is to stop you from simply doing it without the middleman of a headmin election?

EagleWiz

Byond Username: EagleWiz

Postby EagleWiz » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:09 am #385028

This is a horrible idea and I'm still going to rank you higher then most everyone else running because at least its something other then "I see no problem with the server and will make no effort to stop the slow slide into the same RP and sportsmanship level one would get from PUBG"

yorii
Github User

Postby yorii » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:12 am #385029

cedarbridge wrote:
yorii wrote:New server

If you are confident that this is something that people actually want, what is to stop you from simply doing it without the middleman of a headmin election?

I have already tried doing this but the reply I got was that a player could not be trusted to sysop a /tg/-affiliated server.

yorii
Github User

Postby yorii » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:15 am #385030

EagleWiz wrote:This is a horrible idea and I'm still going to rank you higher then most everyone else running because at least its something other then "I see no problem with the server and will make no effort to stop the slow slide into the same RP and sportsmanship level one would get from PUBG"

Thanks ^^ I figured at least one candidate with an actually unique political platform was needed.

kevinz000
In-Game Admin

Postby kevinz000 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:40 pm #385064

you say the server should be ruled by the masses and lynching and mobbing are not allowed and rule 0 offenses. that seems contradictory.
overall all your points are just needless complication, we already have a 3rd server that isn't even truely off the ground yet, what makes you think we need a fourth.
different rules on each server? that makes admins and players learn potentially three sets of rules. also do you honestly you can hire two more admin teams for more or less around the clock coverage after you decide to let players vote admins out of servers?

yorii
Github User

Postby yorii » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:48 pm #385091

kevinz000 wrote:you say the server should be ruled by the masses and lynching and mobbing are not allowed and rule 0 offenses. that seems contradictory.

Headmins will still get a final veto in any and all rules to avoid obviously retarded stuff like making rshoe admin or blacklisting MSO. But if a player-voted change is presented and no headmin can justifiably veto the change for any other reason than "I don't like it" then it's a change that needs to happen, at the very least in a trial period to see how it affects the players.
kevinz000 wrote:overall all your points are just needless complication, we already have a 3rd server that isn't even truely off the ground yet, what makes you think we need a fourth.

I want to agree to disagree on this statement regarding Terry, that server is already proving to have a stable and frequent playerbase and is often more populated than Sybil. If some other server decide they want to have enforced RP or if the new server proves to be highly unpopular with no playerbase I'm obviously not going to force it and instead just re-purpose the machine to something else. I own a private server hosting company, putting up a fourth server for me costs me nothing more than a few hours of my time and one of my many unused IP addresses.
kevinz000 wrote:different rules on each server? that makes admins and players learn potentially three sets of rules. also do you honestly you can hire two more admin teams for more or less around the clock coverage after you decide to let players vote admins out of servers?

Well, the idea is not to have separate admin teams for each server but to have a well-versed and multifaceted admin team able to handle all the servers regardless of current ruleset, I realize this might also require extra effort from the admins to keep up with each different server and their specific needs, which is why I also believe finding more suitable admins will be an extra requirement for this to work. And I honestly think most people are truly good-natured by default and should not be misusing the blacklist feature to lock out a whole fraction of the admins from administrating on their server. If it is ever used against an admin I will personally put in the time and effort with the admin and the players in question to try and mend their differences and come to some form of understanding, but I do expect that one or two admins might end up being intolerable to a specific playerbase in the long run and simply just be barred from admin features on that specific server until voted back in.

If I'm proven wrong and the players actually start using the blacklist to grief I will personally see to that the feature is removed the same day there is a problem with it.

Qbmax32
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Postby Qbmax32 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:36 pm #385107

Of course it would be used to grief are you kidding? All of your propositions are pointless complications or downright moronic that won’t remotely help the server in any way.
my admin feedback thread

quotes
Spoiler:
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB

angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard

imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING

deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.

datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.

Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit

Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)

Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores

Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate

BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.

feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing

Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.

Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.

Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread

imsxz wrote:nervore

FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.

afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me

Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....

Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead

CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs

BeeSting12

Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Postby BeeSting12 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:43 pm #385110

The other two headmins will likely be admins because admins will choose admins and host vote is given to headmins, so that will probably be an admin as well. What makes you think theyll agree with your changes?
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day

[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))

hows my driving?

yorii
Github User

Postby yorii » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:53 pm #385113

Qbmax32 wrote:Of course it would be used to grief are you kidding? All of your propositions are pointless complications or downright moronic that won’t remotely help the server in any way.

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion man.

BeeSting12 wrote:The other two headmins will likely be admins because admins will choose admins and host vote is given to headmins, so that will probably be an admin as well. What makes you think theyll agree with your changes?

I might be going for the extreme here, but I have to stand by what I believe and make my opinion heard so that any potential headmin colleagues of mine will know where I stand and depending on who they end up being the results may vary greatly. Of course some form of compromise will always have to be made in the end of it all, regardless of who wins. But this will be the policy agenda I will personally strive for, despite the high risk of it being unachievable.

bandit

Byond Username: Bgobandit

Postby bandit » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:15 pm #385236

How exactly do you plan to run these votes? Who coordinates them? How long do they last? Are they simple majority, first past the post, or what? How are you going to counter vote stuffing? What if someone contests the votes? Are there separate votes per server, and if so how do you propose to do that?

Basically have you thought about the logistics of this at all?
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls

yorii
Github User

Postby yorii » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:57 am #385328

bandit wrote:How exactly do you plan to run these votes? Who coordinates them? How long do they last? Are they simple majority, first past the post, or what? How are you going to counter vote stuffing? What if someone contests the votes? Are there separate votes per server, and if so how do you propose to do that?

Basically have you thought about the logistics of this at all?

I will do my best to coordinate them myself through announcements on each of the servers, probably via server MOTD, they'll last for a week or two to make sure all players properly get the opportunity to vote. As per the technical details, my initial plan would be to set up a simple site where you have to input your ckey and your vote, behind the site I will run a quick parse through an extract of the public logs to make sure the account is of a reasonable age and not newly created for the purpose of voting. A simple majority vote will probably be the norm for this as I wouldn't want to get requests for changes based on a minority population. I'm not naive and assuming I can perform any form of changes without approval from the other headmins, but I can guarantee that my headmin vote in any reasonably viable proposal will always be in favor of the players will, despite my own personal opinion on the matter.

There will be separate votes per server where each ckey is only allowed votes on one server's polls. Some sort of system for changing your voting rights server is of course to be implemented as well.

This is obviously assuming at least one other headmin agrees to the method, a reasonable compromise that I'm sure many could agree with would be to set up the polls without guaranteeing any actions taken on the results, in such a case as a primary method for obtaining player-based opinions for further processing within the admin team.

I possess the technical know-how and capacity to set all of this up by own if required.

yorii
Github User

Postby yorii » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:03 am #385381

I will also enable moths on Terry.

cedarbridge

Postby cedarbridge » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:49 am #385675

You understand that you're in a race for one of three positions co-equal, right? What reason is there to believe that any of your (overly ambitious) programs or policies would ever make their way into effect?

yorii
Github User

Postby yorii » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:58 am #385681

cedarbridge wrote:You understand that you're in a race for one of three positions co-equal, right? What reason is there to believe that any of your (overly ambitious) programs or policies would ever make their way into effect?

One third of the way is still better than nothing, I'm also sure both other headmins will not go out of their way to hinder me from setting up player polls as a means of purely gathering information. As I've previously stated, the final decision making will obviously still be left to the headmins to decide, but my own agenda will always be put in line with the players' will, meaning only one other headmin will effectively be needed for approval of any changes lifted up by the playerbase.

And if my planned changes for server asymmetrical policies are vetoed by both the headmins, so be it, I will just have to readjust my platform to serve a uniform player base instead. (And also base player poll majority votes on the larger sample).

Auora Allen

Byond Username: Lord Saladin

Postby Auora Allen » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:56 pm #388258

Instead of creating a new server for ERP we should redefine the rules so that couples can do some romantic stuff/ boys can be boys just not actual ERP, just try keep /tg/ pure there are other servers that you can do erp, vore,etc.

Bawhoppennn
Github User

Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Postby Bawhoppennn » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:37 pm #388275

Auora Allen wrote:Instead of creating a new server for ERP we should redefine the rules so that couples can do some romantic stuff/ boys can be boys just not actual ERP, just try keep /tg/ pure there are other servers that you can do erp, vore,etc.

You can already do romantic stuff. You can already kiss/cuddle even, just not any actual lewd things.
<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen

DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.

yorii
Github User

Postby yorii » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:33 am #388768

Bawhoppennn wrote:
Auora Allen wrote:Instead of creating a new server for ERP we should redefine the rules so that couples can do some romantic stuff/ boys can be boys just not actual ERP, just try keep /tg/ pure there are other servers that you can do erp, vore,etc.

You can already do romantic stuff. You can already kiss/cuddle even, just not any actual lewd things.

I want my cummies.

Rustledjimm

Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Postby Rustledjimm » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:32 am #388776

As an admin I have in the past taken a tc trade so two people could have a date on centcomm. We've also had the winter ball where many people had dates, not to mention valentines. Romantic stuff is in no way forbidden, it's role-playing and when it's done well it's great.

Erp is not suited to this server however.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:

Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes

kevinz000
In-Game Admin

Postby kevinz000 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:53 am #388781

trying to clone citadel for server 4 when server 3 isn't even off the ground yet is a fools's gambit.

yorii
Github User

Postby yorii » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:57 pm #388791

kevinz000 wrote:trying to clone citadel for server 4 when server 3 isn't even off the ground yet is a fools's gambit.

Terry is going to the moon.

Return to Archived/Deleted