Daxyeen

Tell the admins how you think they're doing.

Moderator: In-Game Head Admins

bobbahbrown

Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Re: Daxyeen

Postby bobbahbrown » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:02 pm #491394

GOOD admin very nice

Blase

Byond Username: MacBlaze

Postby Blase » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:43 pm #502321

Good Admin, banned me for 2 days for burning two innocents when I requested punishment and he rightfully gave me it. Thanks for the time off!

Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Postby Dax Dupont » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:56 pm #502324

Blase wrote:Good Admin, banned me for 2 days for burning two innocents when I requested punishment and he rightfully gave me it. Thanks for the time off!

I hope you will take the time and relax, you got really heated over the IC stuff and ended up overstepping.

This game can be stressy and when it's getting to you it's best to take a step back.

RagingTuna

Byond Username: RagingTuna

Postby RagingTuna » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:37 pm #504006

They come off as a person that's not willing to take criticism and put themselves in other people's shoes. Absolutely refuses to let things go and insists on punishment for something that should really be an IC issue, lies in ban appeal regarding something done towards his character (says he just "walked in and out HoP's office and got crit for no reason", when on logs he clearly grabs said HoP, when presented with said logs he changes his narrative and says WELL IT WAS WRONG INTENT I MEANT TO HUG YOU, however absolutely refuses to see that other people might have done mistakes too), and comes off as an overall immature person.
On the positive note, he is helpful and knowledgeable about the game and seems to be an alright lad when it doesn't come to his character being understandably robusted. I know as a person that has some authority you rightfully believe that you are right when it comes to rules, but I believe you should try to be more understanding of others and try to let others and yourself have fun, especially when you're doing something borderline greytidy.

Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin

Postby Dax Dupont » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:57 pm #504009

RagingTuna wrote:They come off as a person that's not willing to take criticism and put themselves in other people's shoes. Absolutely refuses to let things go and insists on punishment for something that should really be an IC issue, lies in ban appeal regarding something done towards his character (says he just "walked in and out HoP's office and got crit for no reason", when on logs he clearly grabs said HoP, when presented with said logs he changes his narrative and says WELL IT WAS WRONG INTENT I MEANT TO HUG YOU, however absolutely refuses to see that other people might have done mistakes too), and comes off as an overall immature person.
On the positive note, he is helpful and knowledgeable about the game and seems to be an alright lad when it doesn't come to his character being understandably robusted. I know as a person that has some authority you rightfully believe that you are right when it comes to rules, but I believe you should try to be more understanding of others and try to let others and yourself have fun, especially when you're doing something borderline greytidy.

I did not decide your punishment nor did I have any hand in it aside from ahelping. Maybe you should learn from your note history about your over escalation and griefing over the most minor of things.

Not only that but you decided to whine in discord PMs and were being a shitter hop. Why can't you accept the fact you fucked up and you got punished for it. Learn from your mistakes.

Imagine grabbing 4 guns to play hopcurity for instance.

RagingTuna

Byond Username: RagingTuna

Postby RagingTuna » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:05 pm #504010

I was acting Captain and there were people around the station trying to greytide me. Think it's pretty reasonable to arm yourself. And don't call me a shitter. I had my office broke in before the first minute of the round elapsed and I did my best to still do my job, give people job changes and access. What did you do? Oh, you ran in, grabbed me and got robusted for it. Surprise!

I do realise I might have made mistakes, it's the fact that you don't realise that you did in fact start the whole thing.

Either way, your response that is nothing but negative and offensive and doesn't address my points and arguments proves my point that you care little about opinions of others unless those align with yours. I shall post no further and wish you a great weekend!

Karp

Byond Username: Ambassador Magikarp

Postby Karp » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:46 pm #504012

RagingTuna wrote:I was acting Captain and there were people around the station trying to greytide me. Think it's pretty reasonable to arm yourself. And don't call me a shitter. I had my office broke in before the first minute of the round elapsed and I did my best to still do my job, give people job changes and access. What did you do? Oh, you ran in, grabbed me and got robusted for it. Surprise!

I do realise I might have made mistakes, it's the fact that you don't realise that you did in fact start the whole thing.

Either way, your response that is nothing but negative and offensive and doesn't address my points and arguments proves my point that you care little about opinions of others unless those align with yours. I shall post no further and wish you a great weekend!

This is not feedback related to someone adminning

tl;dr

Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin

Postby Dax Dupont » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:46 pm #504014

I can't wait for the day we finally get the public ban and note log so the world can see who's a shitter and who's not for themselves.

Previous

Return to Admin Feedback