Subject217

Tell the admins how you think they're doing.

Moderator: In-Game Head Admins

User avatar
MrStonedOne
Host
 
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:56 pm
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Subject217

Postby MrStonedOne » Wed May 23, 2018 2:52 am #412356

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder


MrStonedOne on Reddit(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord.

[10:55 AM] spookydonut: stonedmc is the work of a criminally insane mad genius



User avatar
BeeSting12
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:11 am
Location: 'Murica
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Re: Subject217

Postby BeeSting12 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:59 am #425358

First.


Seems to do a good job handling tickets and demonstrates a legitimate desire to improve the game by trying to report crash bugs. Thanks for your efforts to make this shitty broken engine better
Stickymayhem wrote:you're right!

Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day

Click here to make incoherent rants about my badminning.

User avatar
subject217
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:27 pm
Byond Username: Subject217
Github Username: subject217

Re: Subject217

Postby subject217 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:00 am #425359

it was all for naught because I did a horrible job of it and it was something that lummox has likely already fixed but yknow

User avatar
BebeYoshi
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:11 am
Byond Username: BebeYoshi

Re: Subject217

Postby BebeYoshi » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:28 am #425374

I like their attitude and the way they think my events are repetitive, also 10/10 avatar. Goodmin
BebeYoshi

User avatar
CreationPro
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:11 am
Location: Commiefornia
Byond Username: Solar Marine

Re: Subject217

Postby CreationPro » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:05 am #425379

His current avatar is sending me bad vibes. What did I ever do to you, Asian man?
Spoiler:
Image
Terry the Moth, Melody Jean the roboticist and S.O.L. the cyborg.
I will not change my avatar but if I did I'd have this good KVADRATNIY boy.
Spoiler:
Image

IkeTG wrote:love is okay
CreationPro wrote:i love you
IkeTG wrote:love is no longer okay


Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:
obscolene wrote:I super glued my PC case shut please don't ask why.

<Pretendo> well Ia ksed in banbus
<AurxSS13> IA KSED! IA KSED! THE BLACK TYPO WITH A THOUSAND ERRORS!

<scaredofshadows> I randomly take buttons away from people
<scaredofshadows> because I am now rogue
<hornygranny> host is rouge
<Ikarrus> blow the admins

trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.

Hibbles wrote:Man, I love CP. I wish we had more CP on the server.

Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;

User avatar
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:08 pm
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Re: Subject217

Postby NikNakFlak » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:05 pm #440170

straight up, I think subject is an asshole
REDACTED
pm for deets

User avatar
subject217
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:27 pm
Byond Username: Subject217
Github Username: subject217

Re: Subject217

Postby subject217 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:42 pm #440178

I'm not quite sure what you mean by this. We did have an argument and at one point in the argument your response was to denigrate and mock me, so I did so in kind. I didn't pursue it whatsoever past that and I hold no ill will towards you ultimately, so I don't see how that makes me an asshole.

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Subject217

Postby oranges » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:40 am #440181

everyone who disagrees with niknak is an asshole in his world
Image

User avatar
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:08 pm
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Re: Subject217

Postby NikNakFlak » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:04 am #440195

Not even close. You were incredibly toxic and hostile. I didn't even say anything until you called me a fucking moron. I sat and thought about it for awhile and honestly concluded that you're simply a dick.
REDACTED
pm for deets

User avatar
subject217
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:27 pm
Byond Username: Subject217
Github Username: subject217

Re: Subject217

Postby subject217 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:22 am #440199

I went and looked over the discussion. You basically spend the entire time mocking me (and I don't think you entirely understood my point either) and then you recoil harshly when I dare to call you a moron. I also don't really understand your desire to discuss this in my admin feedback thread, but you are basically just calling me an asshole for having the absolute gall to stand up for myself, so I don't think there's any point in continuing this.

User avatar
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:08 pm
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Re: Subject217

Postby NikNakFlak » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:42 am #440201

yea such huge mocks like calling you wrong, calling you wrong again, making a meme server poll and pointing out examples. You suddenly get stupid fucking mad for no reason to the point where even nervere makes a comment about it and rebark with "I will respond civilly if people I'm talking to do so", when I had never even done a single personal attack against you until you suddenly raged out and made baseless claims. I attacked back after you did, I spent the entire time mocking your argument that tg isn't dmca, never once an attack on yourself. Banter is banter but if you suddenly turn into a huge asshole and I even stated that I blocked you, I'm not sure why you thought everything would just go away as if you weren't a giant cunt in adminbus.
REDACTED
pm for deets

User avatar
CreationPro
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:11 am
Location: Commiefornia
Byond Username: Solar Marine

Re: Subject217

Postby CreationPro » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:50 am #440202

Y'all care to post the discussion or is it something extra spicy?
Terry the Moth, Melody Jean the roboticist and S.O.L. the cyborg.
I will not change my avatar but if I did I'd have this good KVADRATNIY boy.
Spoiler:
Image

IkeTG wrote:love is okay
CreationPro wrote:i love you
IkeTG wrote:love is no longer okay


Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:
obscolene wrote:I super glued my PC case shut please don't ask why.

<Pretendo> well Ia ksed in banbus
<AurxSS13> IA KSED! IA KSED! THE BLACK TYPO WITH A THOUSAND ERRORS!

<scaredofshadows> I randomly take buttons away from people
<scaredofshadows> because I am now rogue
<hornygranny> host is rouge
<Ikarrus> blow the admins

trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.

Hibbles wrote:Man, I love CP. I wish we had more CP on the server.

Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;

User avatar
subject217
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:27 pm
Byond Username: Subject217
Github Username: subject217

Re: Subject217

Postby subject217 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:03 am #440206

I was discussing how the communities differ and how the administration differs, and why the servers would inevitably separate in the long term. But clearly to you this means that I am saying that they are in no way currently connected.

NikNakFlak wrote:I attacked back after you did, I spent the entire time mocking your argument that tg isn't dmca, never once an attack on yourself.

How is this "I attacked back after you did"? I gave my opinion (not to you, for that matter) and you proceeded to spend 5 minutes going through each and every single little way that my opinion is wrong wrong wrong, because DMCA sharing discord channels with the server that spawned it definitely means that they're the exact same community and totally inseparable. And then you were completely mis-representing me entirely like believing that I was trying to claim you never connected to /tg/ station. I would still not describe it as a respectful demeanor now, and I have no idea why you would expect a respectful response in kind.

As for the blocking I didn't actually know you blocked me for sure. Your words were "probably block too". Personally, when I've blocked people on Discord in the past, I usually unblocked them within a day just because it stopped bothering me, so maybe you treat that part differently than what I would expect. I guess that doesn't really matter though other than me knowing that it's happened.

CreationPro wrote:Y'all care to post the discussion or is it something extra spicy?

I was trying to avoid directly talking about what was said in adminbus but NikNak basically spilled the beans on that so I went into greater detail here. Could post the full logs but I doubt it would make a difference.

User avatar
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:08 pm
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Re: Subject217

Postby NikNakFlak » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:18 am #440207

I'll be honest, I didn't feel comfortable bringing it up in adminbus. Why bother, the conversation is opinion vs opinion, I literally barely cared about the interaction to begin with, you throw your opinion out there, and it's going to get challenged, I fully expected and welcome rebuttal to my opinion as well. Its, in my opinion, that you simply went to mega dickhead fast. Headmins already saw everything that was said and who knows what else anyone else thinks, end deal is, I had a very negative interaction and all I thought to do was post. Honestly, get sticky to do an official banter review

And then you were completely mis-representing me entirely like believing that I was trying to claim you never connected to /tg/ station.

you literally said "niknak is a fucking moron who has never even connected to the server" which part is sarcasm, or is it all sarcasm

Post logs if headmins want/allow, anyone is free to make an opinion
Also, why not, since it obviously could affect the community a great deal, is DMCA '/tg/' or not, get everyone's opinion
REDACTED
pm for deets

User avatar
subject217
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:27 pm
Byond Username: Subject217
Github Username: subject217

Re: Subject217

Postby subject217 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:25 am #440208

In that comment I'm referring to DMCA, which I explained later. My claim is that the two communities while having some overlap are mostly made up of different players, which was a conclusion I reached when playing on the server. I was talking to someone else about something only partially related to DMCA, and then you start attacking that remark and belittling me over it, even though that wasn't the point of the discussion. Whether or not DMCA is '/tg/' as you put it has nothing to do with my feedback thread.
get sticky to do an official banter review

Clearly this is the best path forward.

User avatar
CreationPro
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:11 am
Location: Commiefornia
Byond Username: Solar Marine

Re: Subject217

Postby CreationPro » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:28 am #440209

subject217 wrote:
CreationPro wrote:Y'all care to post the discussion or is it something extra spicy?

I was trying to avoid directly talking about what was said in adminbus but NikNak basically spilled the beans on that so I went into greater detail here. Could post the full logs but I doubt it would make a difference.

Well unless there are logs this here is pretty much banter that might as well have happened in PMs.
All I can say from my perspective, subject, based on my limited interactions with you on FNR and in NTR is you do come of as having an attitude. Might be because you take stuff too seriously, might be because you're a dick, might be because I'm a dick. I dunno.

Edit: I was referring to this thread as well as this thread where you reported every single post, and the subsequent discussions in NTR (gone by now), when you seem to have taken personal offense to my remarks that I made in jest.
Terry the Moth, Melody Jean the roboticist and S.O.L. the cyborg.
I will not change my avatar but if I did I'd have this good KVADRATNIY boy.
Spoiler:
Image

IkeTG wrote:love is okay
CreationPro wrote:i love you
IkeTG wrote:love is no longer okay


Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:
obscolene wrote:I super glued my PC case shut please don't ask why.

<Pretendo> well Ia ksed in banbus
<AurxSS13> IA KSED! IA KSED! THE BLACK TYPO WITH A THOUSAND ERRORS!

<scaredofshadows> I randomly take buttons away from people
<scaredofshadows> because I am now rogue
<hornygranny> host is rouge
<Ikarrus> blow the admins

trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.

Hibbles wrote:Man, I love CP. I wish we had more CP on the server.

Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;

User avatar
subject217
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:27 pm
Byond Username: Subject217
Github Username: subject217

Re: Subject217

Postby subject217 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:43 am #440210

The second thread was me misunderstanding what was required for a report. I know what NTR hut discussion you're referring to and I think the lesson there is that I need to take NTR hut discussions less seriously. As for the first thread, I made a joke name change when replying to your post. At the time I did feel a bit attacked because I felt that my ban was being mis-represented and I had people like the famous botany griffon Daisy Holmes appearing in the thread telling me what a bad ban it was.

User avatar
CreationPro
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:11 am
Location: Commiefornia
Byond Username: Solar Marine

Re: Subject217

Postby CreationPro » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:25 am #440211

subject217 wrote:The second thread was me misunderstanding what was required for a report. I know what NTR hut discussion you're referring to and I think the lesson there is that I need to take NTR hut discussions less seriously. As for the first thread, I made a joke name change when replying to your post. At the time I did feel a bit attacked because I felt that my ban was being mis-represented and I had people like the famous botany griffon Daisy Holmes appearing in the thread telling me what a bad ban it was.

Yeah, you summed it up well. You made a joke change, I made a joke reply, took it to NTR and it suddenly went places. But, lessons were learned, no hard feelings, catharsis achieved, good stuff. I'm glad that we can learn from our mistakes.

My advice, both from experience during my admin period and from life (applies to both), is never lose temper, even if the person you are getting angry at is in the wrong, from your perspective or objectively. It is both more efficient and pictures you in a better light to be the bigger man during a conflict. Figure out what the point of conflict is, clear the air, find a solution, resolve it, and move on. I know it's not easy to do sometimes, but it's worth it.

I don't know what exactly transpired between you and NikNak, but I'm sure you can iron it out if you both relax and have a civilized discussion. Never forget that this is, in the end, a video game and we're all here to have fun, not to be angry at each other.
Terry the Moth, Melody Jean the roboticist and S.O.L. the cyborg.
I will not change my avatar but if I did I'd have this good KVADRATNIY boy.
Spoiler:
Image

IkeTG wrote:love is okay
CreationPro wrote:i love you
IkeTG wrote:love is no longer okay


Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:
obscolene wrote:I super glued my PC case shut please don't ask why.

<Pretendo> well Ia ksed in banbus
<AurxSS13> IA KSED! IA KSED! THE BLACK TYPO WITH A THOUSAND ERRORS!

<scaredofshadows> I randomly take buttons away from people
<scaredofshadows> because I am now rogue
<hornygranny> host is rouge
<Ikarrus> blow the admins

trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.

Hibbles wrote:Man, I love CP. I wish we had more CP on the server.

Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;

imsxz
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:27 pm
Byond Username: Imsxz

Re: Subject217

Postby imsxz » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:49 am #450334

this administrator is a frequent browser of reddit

((but other than that hes a good memer and great to work with))
remove xenobio and silicons and virology and mining and botany

Arianya wrote:no, not the snails, shut up imsxz


Nervore wrote:I am going to will you out of existence, Imsxz.
One day, you will just cease to exist.


Image

Tlaltecuhtli
 
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:16 am
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Re: Subject217

Postby Tlaltecuhtli » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:57 am #450384

reddit lol

User avatar
subject217
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:27 pm
Byond Username: Subject217
Github Username: subject217

Re: Subject217

Postby subject217 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:28 pm #450474

Hello, Reddit!

imsxz
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:27 pm
Byond Username: Imsxz

Re: Subject217

Postby imsxz » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:04 am #461243

straight up, I think subject is an asshole
remove xenobio and silicons and virology and mining and botany

Arianya wrote:no, not the snails, shut up imsxz


Nervore wrote:I am going to will you out of existence, Imsxz.
One day, you will just cease to exist.


Image

User avatar
subject217
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:27 pm
Byond Username: Subject217
Github Username: subject217

Re: Subject217

Postby subject217 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:09 am #461257

meanie >:(

Imsxz, now I know I was wrong
I messed up, and now you're gone

Imsxz, I'm sorry I neglected you
Oh, I never expected you to run away and leave me
Feeling this empty
Your nyaa right now would sound like music to me
Please come home, 'cause I miss you, Imsxz

(Imsxz come home...)
Imsxz come home
(Imsxz come home...)

Imsxz, can't you see I was blind
I'll do anything to change your mind

More than a powergamer, you're my best friend
Too cool to forget, come back
'Cause we are family
And forgive me for making you wanna roam

And now my heart is beating like the saddest metronome
Somewhere I hope you're reading my latest three-word
poem: Imsxz come home

(Imsxz come home...)
Imsxz come home
(Imsxz come home...)
Imsxz come home
(Imsxz come home...)
Imsxz come home
(Imsxz come home)
Ahh...
Imsxz, come home
Imsxz, come home
Imsxz, won't you come home
Please, won't you come home

User avatar
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:08 pm
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Re: Subject217

Postby NikNakFlak » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:23 pm #461601

Good reference imsxe very cool
REDACTED
pm for deets

PostThis post was deleted by tinodrima7020 on Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:29 pm.
Reason: Wrong thread lol

User avatar
Karp
 
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:54 am
Byond Username: Ambassador Magikarp

Re: Subject217

Postby Karp » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:51 pm #461959


User avatar
wubli
In-Game Head Admin
 
Joined: Sat May 13, 2017 6:10 am
Byond Username: Wubli

Re: Subject217

Postby wubli » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:16 am #461968

Great admin.
Takes their job very seriously, is constantly active on adminbus and reminds headmins and other admins about what needs to be taken care of - be it appeals, policy discussions. Knows about the game, knows about coding, knows a lot more than me about admin tools.
As for the cons: sometimes they let their feelings get in the way and snap, but they admit it and do their best to improve afterwards. Still, they are a great member of the team and I'm glad they're around.
part time admin ♡ full time e̸̷͘l̕͝d̕r̛͘͢͟͡i҉҉t́͟͠c̷͝h̸̡͠ ̀̕͟ą͘͘͠b҉̕͠ò̸̡͢͞m̸̀̕͜͡i͞ǹ̕͟͞͝ą̸͘͟͞t͘͢͜i͏̵̛́͝ó̡͢ń̀͘͘
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i'm here to try

User avatar
PKPenguin321
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm
Location: U S A, U S A, U S A
Byond Username: PKPenguin321

Re: Subject217

Postby PKPenguin321 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:44 am #461976

wubli wrote:Great admin.
Takes their job very seriously, is constantly active on adminbus and reminds headmins and other admins about what needs to be taken care of - be it appeals, policy discussions. Knows about the game, knows about coding, knows a lot more than me about admin tools.
As for the cons: sometimes they let their feelings get in the way and snap, but they admit it and do their best to improve afterwards. Still, they are a great member of the team and I'm glad they're around.

HE takes his “job” very seriously
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
subject217
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:27 pm
Byond Username: Subject217
Github Username: subject217

Re: Subject217

Postby subject217 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:53 am #461978

wubli wrote:knows about coding

LOL
PKPenguin321 wrote:“job”

I do it for free. Don't you have some peanut posts to be cleaning up, jannie?

User avatar
Qbmax32
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:05 am
Location: somewhere
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Re: Subject217

Postby Qbmax32 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:12 am #461991

For future reference if the whole thread is off topic you dont have to report every single post in it, subject217

For future reference if the whole thread is off topic you dont have to report every single post in it, subject217

For future reference if the whole thread is off topic you dont have to report every single post in it, subject217

For future reference if the whole thread is off topic you dont have to report every single post in it, subject217








no but seriously hes good, being a little more serious then most isnt bad
my admin feedback thread
Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate

BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.

feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing

Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.

Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.

Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread

imsxz wrote:nervore

FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.

afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me

Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....

Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead

CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs

User avatar
wubli
In-Game Head Admin
 
Joined: Sat May 13, 2017 6:10 am
Byond Username: Wubli

Re: Subject217

Postby wubli » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:11 am #462028

PKPenguin321 wrote:
wubli wrote:Great admin.
Takes their job very seriously, is constantly active on adminbus and reminds headmins and other admins about what needs to be taken care of - be it appeals, policy discussions. Knows about the game, knows about coding, knows a lot more than me about admin tools.
As for the cons: sometimes they let their feelings get in the way and snap, but they admit it and do their best to improve afterwards. Still, they are a great member of the team and I'm glad they're around.

HE takes his “job” very seriously

THEY, thank you!

and you knwo aobut coding subbyject fuck you. you're good an d you're not taking that away from me bitch
part time admin ♡ full time e̸̷͘l̕͝d̕r̛͘͢͟͡i҉҉t́͟͠c̷͝h̸̡͠ ̀̕͟ą͘͘͠b҉̕͠ò̸̡͢͞m̸̀̕͜͡i͞ǹ̕͟͞͝ą̸͘͟͞t͘͢͜i͏̵̛́͝ó̡͢ń̀͘͘
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i'm here to try

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Subject217

Postby oranges » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:04 am #462037

he's always willing to engage in a debate, which is very cool, fair credit to him he can hold down the fort in an argument too.
Image

User avatar
Shezza
 
Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 6:54 pm
Byond Username: Wilchen

Re: Subject217

Postby Shezza » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:31 am #462044

Image

hypocrite

edit: got to say, in light of information in nervere's post
calling subject a hypocrite over what he was against was incorrect of me
Last edited by Shezza on Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you see this message, the headmin cabal imprisoned me in Ban Appeals subsection of the forums.

All because i dared to post on a trialmin review thread while being permabanned.

The offical reason was "starting drama" and being taken off a "restrictive role" i was put on wordlessly (yes, i wasn't informed why, when and for how long), the only warning i had on the forums was from daxdupont (he warned me for a post on ntr that wasn't approved by him so it never showed up).

I asked the headmins a few times now for ability to PM them over the forums do discuss the bans on a "official channel" (they won't speak about the forum ban on discord).

They are yet to give me a ability to speak to them about this shitty ban before going blind into ban appeals with no information how should i defend myself.

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Subject217

Postby oranges » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:44 pm #462094

Considering you don't have access to asay, how did you accquire the content of this image?

edit: I see, qbmaxs signature.

Also, it's kinda pointless to tilt at that windmill, the enforcement of naming policy only changed quite recently.
Image

User avatar
subject217
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:27 pm
Byond Username: Subject217
Github Username: subject217

Re: Subject217

Postby subject217 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:07 pm #462102

Since it's brought up in my feedback I'd love to address this. First, I only talked to the person that you are referencing because I thought I was doing a head admin a favor. I don't have the mental energy to bother people over their mildly OOC names on a regular basis.

As for Mr. Meincrapp, at first I was actually playing as Steve "From" Minecraft to make fun of nicknames. A head admin told me that it wasn't an acceptable name, so I agreed to change it. Nobody ever told me to change Brownbrix, or I'd gladly do so.

User avatar
DrunkenMatey
 
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:21 pm
Byond Username: DrunkenMatey

Re: Subject217

Postby DrunkenMatey » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:24 am #462183

Brownbrix N. Meincrapp... what a shitty name.

User avatar
Higashikata Josuke
 
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 4:51 pm
Byond Username: Higashikata Josuke

Re: Subject217

Postby Higashikata Josuke » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:52 am #462186

That name is insanely hypocritical and the fact that you haven't been shut down for it yet blows my fucking mind. I don't see how people can claim that taking down longstanding names is due to a tightening of policy when this fucknut admin can name himself Steven Minekrampt or some dumb shit and be fine. Names that retarded shouldn't last more than a round, that's clown-tier shit. Bad example for an admin to be setting.

Booktower
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:44 pm
Byond Username: Booktower

Re: Subject217

Postby Booktower » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:06 am #462199

Good Admin+Admintrainer, thaught me well.

User avatar
Nervere
In-Game Head Admin
 
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:38 am
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Re: Subject217

Postby Nervere » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:28 pm #462237

Shezza wrote:Image
hypocrite

DrunkenMatey wrote:Brownbrix N. Meincrapp... what a shitty name.

Higashikata Josuke wrote:That name is insanely hypocritical and the fact that you haven't been shut down for it yet blows my fucking mind. I don't see how people can claim that taking down longstanding names is due to a tightening of policy when this fucknut admin can name himself Steven Minekrampt or some dumb shit and be fine. Names that retarded shouldn't last more than a round, that's clown-tier shit. Bad example for an admin to be setting.

All three of these posts are complete misinformed garbage, if you want to bring your salt from the naming policy thread into here, you should at least read Subject's posts from the thread instead of mindlessly bitching.
Subject doesn't agree with the current naming policy that we have on the server. He was asked to apply the ban on Lady Ari by a headmin (Arianya), and he did it to help her out. This isn't something that he even wanted to do, much less defend against from a mob of players who refuse to even read what he has to say.

Seriously: if any three posters I quoted above had actually read what Subject posted in the naming policy thread, these posts would not be here. See these quotes from Subject in the thread:
subject217 wrote:I was told to do it by a head admin. The verdict isn't out on that one yet but the head admins have been thinking about naming policy for a good while.

subject217 wrote:I'm gonna say this again. I don't give a rat's ass about stupid names unless they're super OOC. I only talked to Lady Ari because I was asked to.


For fuck's sake, he even said it again in this thread, but neither Drunken Matey nor Higashikata Josuke even bothered to read it. It's shameful how little thought the both of you put into the feedback.
Consider this: they're trying to generate artificial outrage about a joke name that an admin used one time, because they saw a funny screenshot of it. I'd wager the both of them are also assuming he uses it on a regular basis, which he doesn't.
It was a one-time thing.

As for the future of naming policy, we headmins have been working on it since the ban with Lady Ari happened. It's taking quite some time, yes, but there's a lot of disagreements, and we'd rather do it right than have it rushed.
In the meantime, stop shitting up Subject's feedback thread because he was asked to apply a ban by a headmin. You make yourself look like an absolute dunce, not even having a word of what he has had to say about the situation.

User avatar
DrunkenMatey
 
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:21 pm
Byond Username: DrunkenMatey

Re: Subject217

Postby DrunkenMatey » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:50 am #462318

I think you missed the point of my post. Brownbrix. Miencrap. Shitty. cmon man. That was some high end low tier humour.

PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:53 pm.
Reason: Epic post! "i'm a big dummy and i pee and poop in my pands" <- Literal quote

PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:53 pm.
Reason: Response to delete

User avatar
MortoSasye
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:05 pm
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Re: Subject217

Postby MortoSasye » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:22 am #468674

Good admeme, knows the perfect balance between when to be kind and when to stop someone who is just bullshitting. The only ''issue'' that i could find is that he
lets his emotions get the better of him sometimes likeme

Pura vida.
Bella Rouge here, and yes it is not Rogue, or Rose.
Please leave your feedback here: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=20661
Spoiler:
07:43:57: -/(-): Law cant touch me, your gay ass game admin shit will never affect me emotionally or physically. My life sucks more than your le epic gamer power ever will. PenterWad is gay, your mom gay, yeet.

User avatar
BebeYoshi
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:11 am
Byond Username: BebeYoshi

Re: Subject217

Postby BebeYoshi » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:58 pm #468690

Based and redpilled.
BebeYoshi

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Subject217

Postby oranges » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:48 pm #468779

not training enough candidates fast enough to complete stage 2
Image

User avatar
subject217
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:27 pm
Byond Username: Subject217
Github Username: subject217

Re: Subject217

Postby subject217 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:16 pm #468786

piss off ghost

User avatar
wubli
In-Game Head Admin
 
Joined: Sat May 13, 2017 6:10 am
Byond Username: Wubli

Re: Subject217

Postby wubli » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:29 pm #470029

trained 4 candidates in one month and two weeks, one of them dropped out due to personal reasons but the training was still done
i'd say that's a lot! considering we had an admin trainer who didn't candidate anyone in almost a whole year. nothing personal against them, but not fair to hold it against subject when they've been doing a great job
part time admin ♡ full time e̸̷͘l̕͝d̕r̛͘͢͟͡i҉҉t́͟͠c̷͝h̸̡͠ ̀̕͟ą͘͘͠b҉̕͠ò̸̡͢͞m̸̀̕͜͡i͞ǹ̕͟͞͝ą̸͘͟͞t͘͢͜i͏̵̛́͝ó̡͢ń̀͘͘
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i'm here to try

PostThis post was deleted by Nervere on Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:55 am.
Reason: my meme didn’t ring true

PostThis post was deleted by Nervere on Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:55 am.
Reason: response to deleted

PostThis post was deleted by tinodrima7020 on Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:27 am.
Reason: Double-clicked

Next

Return to Admin Feedback

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests