Nervere, Subject 217 - Rule 1 violations

Complain about admins here.

Moderator: In-Game Head Admins

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Nervere, Subject 217 - Rule 1 violations

Unread postby oranges » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:55 am #418266

As per Image

and Image

they are members of a discord that exist soley to gather strategies to "win" at the game.

Playing the game only to win is a violation of rule 1, and they should be deadminned to indicate that the admin team does not find it acceptable for people to play this way.

Thank you for your consideration.
Image



User avatar
Saegrimr
Global Moderator
 
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:39 pm
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: Nervere, Subject 217 - Rule 1 violations

Unread postby Saegrimr » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:00 am #418267

THIS BOARD IS FOR SPECIFIC INCIDENCES OF IN-GAME ADMIN ABUSE.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Nervere, Subject 217 - Rule 1 violations

Unread postby oranges » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:02 am #418268

shutup saeg, you peanut post in admin complaints all the time despite that being against the posted rules
Image

PostThis post was deleted by MrStonedOne on Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:06 am.

User avatar
Deitus
 
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:26 pm
Byond Username: Deitus

Re: Nervere, Subject 217 - Rule 1 violations

Unread postby Deitus » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:26 am #418275

Oranges once again braving new frontiers of stupidity

User avatar
Karp
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:54 am
Byond Username: Ambassador Magikarp

Re: Nervere, Subject 217 - Rule 1 violations

Unread postby Karp » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:28 am #418277

someone should pour some bleach down that drain clogged with shit

User avatar
Deitus
 
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:26 pm
Byond Username: Deitus

Re: Nervere, Subject 217 - Rule 1 violations

Unread postby Deitus » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:32 am #418280

Karp wrote:someone should pour some bleach down that drain clogged with shit

All the bleach anyone can get their hands on has been requisitioned for use on the admin channels sorry

User avatar
iamgoofball
Github User
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:50 pm
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Re: Nervere, Subject 217 - Rule 1 violations

Unread postby iamgoofball » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:37 am #418281

I like how we pretend admins are invulnerable to punishment for shitty actions outside the game

User avatar
Deitus
 
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:26 pm
Byond Username: Deitus

Re: Nervere, Subject 217 - Rule 1 violations

Unread postby Deitus » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:40 am #418283

THE GOOF INQUISITION BEGINS
NOBODY IS SAFE

User avatar
iksyp
 
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Iksyp

Re: Nervere, Subject 217 - Rule 1 violations

Unread postby iksyp » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:44 am #418284

iamgoofball wrote:I like how we pretend admins are invulnerable to punishment for shitty actions outside the game

imagine getting deadminned because you called someone a nigger and they got upset about it in counter-strike

Ayy Lemoh
 
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:58 pm
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Re: Nervere, Subject 217 - Rule 1 violations

Unread postby Ayy Lemoh » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:47 am #418286

iamgoofball wrote:shitty actions outside the game

What did they do again besides being in a discord?

The only person you can even have an argument for punishing here is Nervere. What the fuck did Subject do that makes him worse than the other people in said channel?

yes it's a server that apparently reeks of powergame circlejerk, but i doubt literally everyone is in it just to powergame with their elite strategy guides on how to defeat the nuclear chrono operative legionnaire xenomorphs.

THE GOOF INQUISITION BEGINS
NOBODY IS SAFE

I honestly trust Goof more than reddit because if goof gets serious about something then he usually brings proof and shit before starting the witch hunt.

he also doesn't make throw away accounts to post on forums.

imagine getting deadminned because you called someone a nigger and they got upset about it in counter-strike

lmao

User avatar
Saegrimr
Global Moderator
 
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:39 pm
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: Nervere, Subject 217 - Rule 1 violations

Unread postby Saegrimr » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:51 am #418287

The idea here is to catch people in-game doing the shit they talk about in the discord so there's actual evidence of this happening. Crying about an external circlejerk really wont do much but make the more careful about not getting caught.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.

User avatar
iksyp
 
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Iksyp

Re: Nervere, Subject 217 - Rule 1 violations

Unread postby iksyp » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:58 am #418288

beardbeard - Today at 5:57 PM
@legitimately sligneris look i gotta be honest that rules writeup was really gay
i couldnt not share it with sawrge

legitimately sligneris - Today at 5:57 PM
it is lmao
i have the server muted

beardbeard - Today at 5:57 PM
and the nervere meltdown was funny as shit

Actually Pascal - Today at 5:57 PM
Poor Nervere, he's a good guy tbh.

beardbeard - Today at 5:58 PM
im a bit upset that it somehow got to oranges because oranges is gay

Actually Pascal - Today at 5:58 PM
Also yeah, those rules lmao.

legitimately sligneris - Today at 5:58 PM
i feel bad for nervere and s217 because supposedly they're getting pinned for metagaming lol
everyone else i don't even care about

beardbeard - Today at 5:58 PM
but i dont think there was anything else funny for me to grab from that server anyway

beardbeard - Today at 6:00 PM
i wanted to approach it in good faith as gay as everything he was pming me was but i couldnt contain it when i saw the rules

Ayy Lemoh
 
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:58 pm
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Re: Nervere, Subject 217 - Rule 1 violations

Unread postby Ayy Lemoh » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:01 am #418289

iksyp wrote:beardbeard - Today at 5:58 PM
im a bit upset that it somehow got to oranges because oranges is gay

legitimately sligneris - Today at 5:58 PM
i feel bad for nervere and s217 because supposedly they're getting pinned for metagaming lol
everyone else i don't even care about

first, who is leaking adminbus jesus christ

second, you posted it in the NTR hut, beardbeard. what the fuck were you expecting?

User avatar
iksyp
 
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Iksyp

Re: Nervere, Subject 217 - Rule 1 violations

Unread postby iksyp » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:02 am #418290

Ayy Lemoh wrote:
iksyp wrote:snip

first, who is leaking adminbus jesus christ

second, you posted it in the NTR hut, beardbeard. what the fuck were you expecting?

1) no one is leaking adminbus i inferred that on my own (i'm legitimately sligneris)
2) yeah

Ayy Lemoh
 
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:58 pm
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Re: Nervere, Subject 217 - Rule 1 violations

Unread postby Ayy Lemoh » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:08 am #418291

iksyp wrote:1) no one is leaking adminbus i inferred that on my own (i'm legitimately sligneris)

Good because if it was leaked then you were basically lied to. We aren't lynching them.

User avatar
Deitus
 
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:26 pm
Byond Username: Deitus

Re: Nervere, Subject 217 - Rule 1 violations

Unread postby Deitus » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:09 am #418292

Ayy Lemoh wrote:
iamgoofball wrote:shitty actions outside the game

What did they do again besides being in a discord?

The only person you can even have an argument for punishing here is Nervere. What the fuck did Subject do that makes him worse than the other people in said channel?

yes it's a server that apparently reeks of powergame circlejerk, but i doubt literally everyone is in it just to powergame with their elite strategy guides on how to defeat the nuclear chrono operative legionnaire xenomorphs.

THE GOOF INQUISITION BEGINS
NOBODY IS SAFE

I honestly trust Goof more than reddit because if goof gets serious about something then he usually brings proof and shit before starting the witch hunt.

he also doesn't make throw away accounts to post on forums.

imagine getting deadminned because you called someone a nigger and they got upset about it in counter-strike

lmao


>"Punish nerv"
>"A server of power game circlejerk"
>"Goof is trustworthy"
Attachments
fuck_outta_here_by_kwannak-d9nrlsj.jpg

User avatar
iksyp
 
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Iksyp

Re: Nervere, Subject 217 - Rule 1 violations

Unread postby iksyp » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:09 am #418294

Deitus wrote:
Ayy Lemoh wrote:
iamgoofball wrote:shitty actions outside the game

What did they do again besides being in a discord?

The only person you can even have an argument for punishing here is Nervere. What the fuck did Subject do that makes him worse than the other people in said channel?

yes it's a server that apparently reeks of powergame circlejerk, but i doubt literally everyone is in it just to powergame with their elite strategy guides on how to defeat the nuclear chrono operative legionnaire xenomorphs.

THE GOOF INQUISITION BEGINS
NOBODY IS SAFE

I honestly trust Goof more than reddit because if goof gets serious about something then he usually brings proof and shit before starting the witch hunt.

he also doesn't make throw away accounts to post on forums.

imagine getting deadminned because you called someone a nigger and they got upset about it in counter-strike

lmao


>"Punish nerv"
>"A server of power game circlejerk"
>"Goof is trustworthy"

but goof is trustworthy

Ayy Lemoh
 
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:58 pm
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Re: Nervere, Subject 217 - Rule 1 violations

Unread postby Ayy Lemoh » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:12 am #418296

Deitus wrote:>"Punish nerv"
>"A server of power game circlejerk"
>"Goof is trustworthy"

dude, don't quote the entire post.

Anyways, last post since this is peanut posting extreme edition right now: I'm not saying I 100% believe Goof and that we should punish Nervere for his sins.

I'm saying that he's more reliable than fucking reddit. Not in this instance, though. I don't think they should get punished.

but goof is trustworthy

yeah, there are times in the past where he has shown this. only example i can think of is during a time where he got logs on admins self-antagging as blobs.

however im still not saying 'we should punish nervere because goof said so'

User avatar
D&B
 
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:23 am
Location: *teleports behind you*
Byond Username: Repukan

Re: Nervere, Subject 217 - Rule 1 violations

Unread postby D&B » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:21 am #418300

Who needs other servers drama when you can have absolute hot messes served piping hot here in /tg/

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Nervere, Subject 217 - Rule 1 violations

Unread postby oranges » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:24 am #418302

can we delete all the paste posters in my thread
Image

User avatar
Rustledjimm
In-Game Head Admin
 
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:07 pm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Re: Nervere, Subject 217 - Rule 1 violations

Unread postby Rustledjimm » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:25 am #418304

It's a silly circlejerk discord with several friends in it, of which some are admins. I don't ban lizard players for being in their ERP discords I'm not gonna ban or punish folk for being in discord channels with their friends.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback!

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Image

Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes


Return to Admin Complaints

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests