oldfags admins

Topics that haven't been viewed in the last 12 hours, or posted in, in the last 3 days, will be automatically and permanently deleted. This forum can not be searched or viewed by search engines. Posts in this forum do not count towards post counts. This forum is only on the index for byond verified users (but anybody can view the forum if given a direct link).
Forum rules
Topics that haven't been viewed in the last 12 hours, or posted in, in the last 3 days, will be automatically and permanently deleted. This forum can not be searched or viewed by search engines. Posts in this forum do not count towards post counts. This forum is only on the index for byond verified users (but anybody can view the forum if given a direct link).
User avatar
John_Oxford
Github User
 
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:19 am
Location: The United States of America
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

oldfags admins

Unread postby John_Oxford » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:43 pm #425837

are people who have been here for years more qualified to become an admin that someone who joined in like, january of this year
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:
Image

Image

Image

Image

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right

>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.

NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want


I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

Image

Image



User avatar
Nabski
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:42 pm
Location: TN
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby Nabski » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:02 pm #425843

Depends.

You can be here for 6 years and still be a waste of air.

Or you can show up and be a model role-player and have a solid grasp of the rules without having found a habit of powergaming.
Image

User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
 
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby Super Aggro Crag » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:43 pm #425850

Says Nabski :roll:
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Lumbermancer
 
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:40 am
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby Lumbermancer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:07 pm #425852

am i an oldfag?
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Tachikoma aka Magical Trevor aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge

Image

User avatar
Stickymayhem
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:13 pm
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby Stickymayhem » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:41 pm #425855

If you're an oldfag and not an admin you don't want to be admin or you're doing something wrong.
Image

Hathkar wrote:Byond account and character name: Hathkar - Launch Kusami
Admin: Stickymayhem
Time and Server(Bagil or Sybil) incident occurred: 3:30 PM - Bagil
ROUND ID HERE:90980
Detailed summary: Had a wand of death spawn at my feet via magic event. I ahelped to ask if the wand of death would work on megafauna. Stickymayhem answered with "Yes go be cool"
Wand of death did in fact not work at all on bubblegum, thus wasting a charge.

My main complaint is the misinformation/lie about the wand, not so much the fact a charge was wasted. I'm not exactly a fan of an admin lying in ahelps, or spreading misinformation. I would have preferred to have just been told they didn't know the answer.

Not a very important complaint to be sure, but it's a complaint nonetheless.

Omni Tears

Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Doctor Pork
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:31 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Byond Username: Doctor_Pork

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby Doctor Pork » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:34 pm #425885

how do i triforce guys
oranges wrote:pork, the nondescript, commoner king, literally so stealth you could just your normal name in OOC and nobody would know, long may he reign as the secret commander

Image
Image
Link to my feedback thread. Go there.
PKPenguin321 wrote:I've been had by yet another tg boondoggle

User avatar
Lumbermancer
 
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:40 am
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby Lumbermancer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:43 pm #425888

i would run on a platform of removing all game modes but traitor and bringing back singularity engine
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Tachikoma aka Magical Trevor aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge

Image

User avatar
Cobby
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:19 pm
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby Cobby » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:09 pm #425902

John Oxford is an admin candidate
Image

User avatar
John_Oxford
Github User
 
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:19 am
Location: The United States of America
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby John_Oxford » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:55 am #425973

Cobby wrote:John Oxford is an admin candidate



i decline


we did it reddit
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:
Image

Image

Image

Image

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right

>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.

NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want


I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

Image

Image

User avatar
CreationPro
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:11 am
Location: Commiefornia
Byond Username: Solar Marine

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby CreationPro » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:19 am #425987

Lumbermancer wrote:bringing back singularity engine

Lumbermancer for headmin FUCKING NOW

NOOOOOW!!!
Terry the Moth, Melody Jean the roboticist and S.O.L. the cyborg.
Spoiler:
Old quotes and stuff

<Pretendo> well Ia ksed in banbus
<AurxSS13> IA KSED! IA KSED! THE BLACK TYPO WITH A THOUSAND ERRORS!

<scaredofshadows> I randomly take buttons away from people
<scaredofshadows> because I am now rogue
<hornygranny> host is rouge
<Ikarrus> blow the admins

trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.

Hibbles wrote:Man, I love CP. I wish we had more CP on the server.

Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;

User avatar
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:40 pm
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby 420goslingboy69 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:43 pm #426021

Any real oldfag finds that those in power are usually the people that want it selfishly and should not be in power oeiginally. Thiz is true 9/10, sadly
i play autumn sinnow
this man's army
best voice on /tg/

User avatar
Barre
Github User
 
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:53 pm
Byond Username: Barreli
Github Username: BestName

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby Barre » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:46 pm #426031

John_Oxford wrote:are people who have been here for years more qualified to become an admin

Yes. Beardbeard for headmin 2018.
Image

User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby Timbrewolf » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:05 pm #426034

420goslingboy69 wrote:Any real oldfag finds that those in power are usually the people that want it selfishly and should not be in power oeiginally. Thiz is true 9/10, sadly


Sorta kinda. At some point every admin realizes that the right thing to do is step down and let the people newer than them take control so that this weird fucking beast of /tg/ can continue to evolve in its weird fucking way.

Shitmins are the ones who don't realize how they eventually impede that process, just hang around for no reason but the vanity of having one meager thing in their life they can hold some authority over or enjoy one tiny spot on earth they can bask in some notoriety.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image

User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby Timbrewolf » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:09 pm #426036

People have randomly come to me like "oh man Anus you gotta see this all these literally who's are headmins now wtf"

And it's like

Dude that's a good thing. It means a bunch of new people are showing up to play the game and they have new ideas and build good faith in the new community and thus the fucking bizarre democracy of shitslinging that is /tg/ continues to grind onwards as it should.

If /tg/ just had like three original headmins and they were there for life and never changed it would be fucking awful. It would be like we were stuck in the drama days and slump of like the 2012-ish time where nothing could get done and things were getting stale.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image

User avatar
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:40 pm
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby 420goslingboy69 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:19 pm #426038

I liked 2012 fuck you an0n3 i see what you are weaving buddee
i play autumn sinnow
this man's army
best voice on /tg/

User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby Timbrewolf » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:22 pm #426040

420goslingboy69 wrote:I liked 2012 fuck you an0n3 i see what you are weaving buddee


I'm just talking about from an administrative perspective we had two headmins who practically didn't exist and Deuryn (who I thought had good judgement but) didn't have a ton of time to devote to dealing with all this BS on a regular basis. SoS was trying to be handsoff and was also very busy with work all the time.

A lot of high-level decision making just kinda fell all over on whoever was around or could make the best argument at any given moment. Things were really inconsistent.

Maybe my brain is just totally friend and I've miscounted the years but I think that was 2012 pre-headmin elections era I'm thinking of.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image

User avatar
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:40 pm
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby 420goslingboy69 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:25 pm #426042

Yeah but dude these new admins care about dumb shit. Poes law is in effect BUT I ALSO AGREE IT SHOUPD TAKE ITS COURSE. Ss13 can handle itself especially tgstation
i play autumn sinnow
this man's army
best voice on /tg/

User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby Timbrewolf » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:27 pm #426044

I can't agree or disagree with you on that, I don't have enough experience, but at the very least if that were true the natural see-saw Sin wave of cause and effect just means the environment is primed for a swing back in the other direction.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image

User avatar
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:40 pm
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby 420goslingboy69 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:31 pm #426046

Yeye i think it will be a bit of a silent era turnaround not seen before on the sine wave graph maybe even break the sine wave. This is all speculation, of course. Im not entirely sure....
i play autumn sinnow
this man's army
best voice on /tg/

User avatar
Doctor Pork
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:31 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Byond Username: Doctor_Pork

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby Doctor Pork » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:24 pm #426120

i agree
oranges wrote:pork, the nondescript, commoner king, literally so stealth you could just your normal name in OOC and nobody would know, long may he reign as the secret commander

Image
Image
Link to my feedback thread. Go there.
PKPenguin321 wrote:I've been had by yet another tg boondoggle

User avatar
lntigracy
Confined to the shed
 
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:23 pm
Location: Commiefornia
Byond Username: Intigracy

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby lntigracy » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:36 pm #426498

I'd rather have a bad oldfag than a good redditor

So many moral authority issues lately smh










Cobby wrote:Imagine getting demoted because you told someone why they were actually banned












User avatar
Saegrimr
 
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:39 pm
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby Saegrimr » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:42 pm #426503

lntigracy wrote:I'd rather have a bad oldfag than a good redditor

So many moral authority issues lately smh


Excuse me that's offensive
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.

User avatar
Rustledjimm
In-Game Head Admin
 
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:07 pm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby Rustledjimm » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:46 pm #426504

From within adminbus I know many admins state that it's never been better. We don't always agree on things and we're a diverse group but there is far less internal drama than years ago, from the experience of admins who were around at the time and still are admins.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback!

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Image

Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes

User avatar
lntigracy
Confined to the shed
 
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:23 pm
Location: Commiefornia
Byond Username: Intigracy

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby lntigracy » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:07 pm #426510

Better for the admins doesn't always mean better for the players.

There's no arguing if everyone agrees on being a feefees turd.










Cobby wrote:Imagine getting demoted because you told someone why they were actually banned












User avatar
Cobby
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:19 pm
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby Cobby » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:12 pm #426511

Careful you’re pushing the boundaries of

*storms in the background*

*ominous music*

ADMIN DISRESPECT
Image

User avatar
Rustledjimm
In-Game Head Admin
 
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:07 pm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby Rustledjimm » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:40 pm #426515

lntigracy wrote:Better for the admins doesn't always mean better for the players.

There's no arguing if everyone agrees on being a feefees turd.


I didn't say that however. I just said from an admin point of view there is far less internal drama. However this case was clearly not an "admin fee fees" moment but someone being an actual cunt.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback!

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Image

Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes

User avatar
Shadowflame909
 
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:18 pm
Byond Username: Shadowflame909

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby Shadowflame909 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:48 pm #426517

c u l t. Its an anime catgirl c u l t SAVE YOURSELF

User avatar
lntigracy
Confined to the shed
 
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:23 pm
Location: Commiefornia
Byond Username: Intigracy

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby lntigracy » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:38 pm #426532

I'm not talking about napkin, he deserved it this time.










Cobby wrote:Imagine getting demoted because you told someone why they were actually banned












User avatar
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:40 pm
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby 420goslingboy69 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:12 pm #426576

Rustledjimm wrote:From within adminbus I know many admins state that it's never been better. We don't always agree on things and we're a diverse group but there is far less internal drama than years ago, from the experience of admins who were around at the time and still are admins.

lol?
i play autumn sinnow
this man's army
best voice on /tg/

User avatar
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:40 pm
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby 420goslingboy69 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:17 pm #426577

Rustledjimm wrote:
lntigracy wrote:Better for the admins doesn't always mean better for the players.

There's no arguing if everyone agrees on being a feefees turd.


I didn't say that however. I just said from an admin point of view there is far less internal drama. However this case was clearly not an "admin fee fees" moment but someone being an actual cunt.

i literally sucked off nabski in adminhelps if you actually read it and didn/t run on actual farts of some random assistant but you guys are actually shit people which is why you need to perma someone WHEN THEY COME OFF INTIMDATING AND YOU LITERALLY NEED TO LIE AND MANIPULATE TO GET UNBANNED, no like, it's actually pathetic you waste your time adminning when you don't actually make progress, you stress yourself. Anyway, I'm Autumn Sinnow (irl, you're all literally my mindslaves btw inb4 whatever) and I'm tired of how you run my game so I'm coming to make you eat my cock because I fucking hate whom you become you still can't help yourselves can you? You need a public image to do it for you, you're genuinely shit kill yourself you fucking hivemind feeder non existent death bubble that im glad you got your 5 seconds of my time because you literally need to feed on a creature existing
i play autumn sinnow
this man's army
best voice on /tg/

User avatar
Denton
Github User
 
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:53 pm
Byond Username: 88Naoki
Github Username: 81Denton

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby Denton » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:23 pm #426579

420goslingboy69 wrote:
Rustledjimm wrote:
lntigracy wrote:Better for the admins doesn't always mean better for the players.

There's no arguing if everyone agrees on being a feefees turd.


I didn't say that however. I just said from an admin point of view there is far less internal drama. However this case was clearly not an "admin fee fees" moment but someone being an actual cunt.

i literally sucked off nabski in adminhelps if you actually read it and didn/t run on actual farts of some random assistant but you guys are actually shit people which is why you need to perma someone WHEN THEY COME OFF INTIMDATING AND YOU LITERALLY NEED TO LIE AND MANIPULATE TO GET UNBANNED, no like, it's actually pathetic you waste your time adminning when you don't actually make progress, you stress yourself. Anyway, I'm Autumn Sinnow (irl, you're all literally my mindslaves btw inb4 whatever) and I'm tired of how you run my game so I'm coming to make you eat my cock because I fucking hate whom you become you still can't help yourselves can you? You need a public image to do it for you, you're genuinely shit kill yourself you fucking hivemind feeder non existent death bubble that im glad you got your 5 seconds of my time because you literally need to feed on a creature existing

imagine getting mad about video games

User avatar
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:40 pm
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby 420goslingboy69 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:24 pm #426581

Denton wrote:
420goslingboy69 wrote:
Rustledjimm wrote:
lntigracy wrote:Better for the admins doesn't always mean better for the players.

There's no arguing if everyone agrees on being a feefees turd.


I didn't say that however. I just said from an admin point of view there is far less internal drama. However this case was clearly not an "admin fee fees" moment but someone being an actual cunt.

i literally sucked off nabski in adminhelps if you actually read it and didn/t run on actual farts of some random assistant but you guys are actually shit people which is why you need to perma someone WHEN THEY COME OFF INTIMDATING AND YOU LITERALLY NEED TO LIE AND MANIPULATE TO GET UNBANNED, no like, it's actually pathetic you waste your time adminning when you don't actually make progress, you stress yourself. Anyway, I'm Autumn Sinnow (irl, you're all literally my mindslaves btw inb4 whatever) and I'm tired of how you run my game so I'm coming to make you eat my cock because I fucking hate whom you become you still can't help yourselves can you? You need a public image to do it for you, you're genuinely shit kill yourself you fucking hivemind feeder non existent death bubble that im glad you got your 5 seconds of my time because you literally need to feed on a creature existing

imagine getting mad about video games

weird something i spend my time (see 6 years ) I'm invested in lol shut up denton you defensive faggot thanks for the bag tho
i play autumn sinnow
this man's army
best voice on /tg/

User avatar
John_Oxford
Github User
 
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:19 am
Location: The United States of America
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby John_Oxford » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:59 pm #426976

glad to see my thread that i had no intent of carrying on became a deep brain conversation

we did it reddit x2
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:
Image

Image

Image

Image

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right

>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.

NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want


I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

Image

Image

User avatar
Shadowflame909
 
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:18 pm
Byond Username: Shadowflame909

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby Shadowflame909 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:02 pm #426979

is john oxford that one stock image of that oldish man with grey hair smiling. If he is that guy. Good smile 10/10 would want at at an important life event like a funeral pr wedding

User avatar
paprika
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:20 pm
Location: in down bad
Byond Username: Paprka

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby paprika » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:36 pm #426987

In-Game Head Admin

Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby oranges » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:37 pm #426990

>I left and then the community moved on wah why did you do that
Image

User avatar
paprika
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:20 pm
Location: in down bad
Byond Username: Paprka

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby paprika » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:41 pm #426991

how did that democracy administration work out for you guys
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.

User avatar
Saegrimr
 
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:39 pm
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby Saegrimr » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:05 am #427000

ugh guys look at my oldfag cred please suck me off my account is old enough to play on lifeweb VALIDATE ME
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby oranges » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:08 am #427001

paprika wrote:how did that democracy administration work out for you guys

3 servers, 150+ players

you can do the math
Image

User avatar
CreationPro
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:11 am
Location: Commiefornia
Byond Username: Solar Marine

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby CreationPro » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:48 am #427051

is good serber
bury nice
Terry the Moth, Melody Jean the roboticist and S.O.L. the cyborg.
Spoiler:
Old quotes and stuff

<Pretendo> well Ia ksed in banbus
<AurxSS13> IA KSED! IA KSED! THE BLACK TYPO WITH A THOUSAND ERRORS!

<scaredofshadows> I randomly take buttons away from people
<scaredofshadows> because I am now rogue
<hornygranny> host is rouge
<Ikarrus> blow the admins

trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.

Hibbles wrote:Man, I love CP. I wish we had more CP on the server.

Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;

User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby Timbrewolf » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:00 am #427056

Rustledjimm wrote:From within adminbus I know many admins state that it's never been better. We don't always agree on things and we're a diverse group but there is far less internal drama than years ago, from the experience of admins who were around at the time and still are admins.


Forums need a ticker that says something like

"It's been XXXX since the last deadminning"

But yeah for all the bitching everyone does it seems like things are super stable and people are HAVING FUN
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image

User avatar
SpaceInaba
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:03 pm
Location: border of life and death
Byond Username: SpaceInaba

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby SpaceInaba » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:02 am #427064

boomers itt
Spoiler:
im bored
NSFW:
you cant stack these infinitely

User avatar
Cobby
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:19 pm
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby Cobby » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:15 am #427068

It's odd that pap acts like he's a part of the community despite the fact that even when he was active he was quite disliked by an overwhelming majority of the players.
Image

User avatar
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby ThanatosRa » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:59 am #427077

I want to help but I don't play enough to be effective.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am
Strips-the-Flesh - Beleaguered and worn out lizard surgeon.
Chrysanthemum Thorne - Creepy robotics wench.
Diogenes Tate - Philosopher Assistant.

User avatar
CreationPro
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:11 am
Location: Commiefornia
Byond Username: Solar Marine

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby CreationPro » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:59 am #427093

pap was rude boi
Terry the Moth, Melody Jean the roboticist and S.O.L. the cyborg.
Spoiler:
Old quotes and stuff

<Pretendo> well Ia ksed in banbus
<AurxSS13> IA KSED! IA KSED! THE BLACK TYPO WITH A THOUSAND ERRORS!

<scaredofshadows> I randomly take buttons away from people
<scaredofshadows> because I am now rogue
<hornygranny> host is rouge
<Ikarrus> blow the admins

trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.

Hibbles wrote:Man, I love CP. I wish we had more CP on the server.

Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;

User avatar
lntigracy
Confined to the shed
 
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:23 pm
Location: Commiefornia
Byond Username: Intigracy

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby lntigracy » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:27 pm #427124

papsmear










Cobby wrote:Imagine getting demoted because you told someone why they were actually banned












User avatar
John_Oxford
Github User
 
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:19 am
Location: The United States of America
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby John_Oxford » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:43 pm #427606

>never left

only citrusfag would be salty about me leaving

how is he going to have a antithesis of everything he codes?
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:
Image

Image

Image

Image

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right

>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.

NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want


I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

Image

Image

User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
 
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby Super Aggro Crag » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:45 pm #427608

Paprika is like a version of intigracy that can code
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Sometinyprick
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:24 pm
Location: Northern Ireland
Byond Username: STP

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby Sometinyprick » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:50 pm #427617

I've been here for 6 years and i'm fucking awful
i play leo bonhart, feel free to grief me

User avatar
Shadowflame909
 
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:18 pm
Byond Username: Shadowflame909

Re: oldfags admins

Unread postby Shadowflame909 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:21 pm #427639

Sometinyprick wrote:I've been here for 6 years and i'm fucking awful


leo doggoheart

Next

Return to NTR Hut

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ayy Lemoh, BebeYoshi, Toronto88 and 3 guests