Hey! Listen!
Winter Ball 2018
A /tg/Station13 Ball Roleplay oriented event
Will begin Saturday at 2pm PST / 5pm EST / 10pm GMT
at the Event Hall.
You have a date r-right?

Role Restricted Lawyer Traitor Item

A place to record your ideas for the game.

Moderators: MisterPerson, Giacom, Nienhaus, Code Maintainers

User avatar
wesoda25
 
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:32 pm
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Role Restricted Lawyer Traitor Item

Unread postby wesoda25 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:09 am #426231

40 TC. PROVE Cartridge with unlimited cooldown. 0% chance in crates.
hello i am a 18!! year old man!! my name is hajjeet and i play a lizard. my best friend is calls-the-void because he is sucha likabele and good character and so funny!! ummm my hobbies are really jsut browsing reddit and my favorite artitsts are vic mensa, pentatonix, and the ever illustrious green bean jimmy. i play for the varsity bowling team at my college and honestl y i might be the best in my country, japan. i am also. A proud member of lizar d community.



User avatar
Anonmare
 
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:59 pm
Location: Blighty
Byond Username: Anonmare

Re: Role Restricted Lawyer Traitor Item

Unread postby Anonmare » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:59 am #426247

Briefcase SMG

Change my mind
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Stickymayhem
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:13 pm
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: Role Restricted Lawyer Traitor Item

Unread postby Stickymayhem » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:54 am #426250

Anonmare wrote:Briefcase SMG

Change my mind


Briefcase manned turret
Image

Omni Tears

Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
wesoda25
 
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:32 pm
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: Role Restricted Lawyer Traitor Item

Unread postby wesoda25 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:53 pm #426288

Send to all detomax also just as fun
hello i am a 18!! year old man!! my name is hajjeet and i play a lizard. my best friend is calls-the-void because he is sucha likabele and good character and so funny!! ummm my hobbies are really jsut browsing reddit and my favorite artitsts are vic mensa, pentatonix, and the ever illustrious green bean jimmy. i play for the varsity bowling team at my college and honestl y i might be the best in my country, japan. i am also. A proud member of lizar d community.

User avatar
Lumbermancer
 
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:40 am
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Re: Role Restricted Lawyer Traitor Item

Unread postby Lumbermancer » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:18 pm #426292

Anonmare wrote:Briefcase SMG

Change my mind


Piano wire.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Image
Image

User avatar
MollyKristoph
 
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:44 pm
Location: The Real Lavaland
Byond Username: MollyKristoph

Re: Role Restricted Lawyer Traitor Item

Unread postby MollyKristoph » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:37 am #426362

Anonmare wrote:Briefcase SMG

Change my mind

>change your mind
FUCK NO, THAT SOUNDS BALLIN'. THAT, WITH NO-DROP?! HELL YEAH. THAT'S SOME GITS SHIT RIGHT THERE.

User avatar
pogoco25
 
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:57 pm
Location: ya mum's arsehole
Byond Username: Pogoco25

Re: Role Restricted Lawyer Traitor Item

Unread postby pogoco25 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:09 am #427300

Send to all PDA cartridge that temporarily locks everyone out of their PDAs for "violating the terms of service"
Image

User avatar
Screemonster
 
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:23 pm
Byond Username: Scree

Re: Role Restricted Lawyer Traitor Item

Unread postby Screemonster » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:22 am #427305

make it throwable as a mini-sentry like in perfect dark

Dr_bee
 
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:31 pm
Byond Username: DrBee

Re: Role Restricted Lawyer Traitor Item

Unread postby Dr_bee » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:42 am #427307

Screemonster wrote:make it throwable as a mini-sentry like in perfect dark


Go full Payday, comes with free clown mask and drill.

User avatar
Arcanemusic
 
Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 6:17 am
Byond Username: ArcaneMusic

Re: Role Restricted Lawyer Traitor Item

Unread postby Arcanemusic » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:04 pm #427579

Cease and Desist contract
if x person gets too close to you the sec records automatically marks x person to arrest
use it to grief your assassination target to suicide

User avatar
Screemonster
 
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:23 pm
Byond Username: Scree

Re: Role Restricted Lawyer Traitor Item

Unread postby Screemonster » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:37 pm #427804

Arcanemusic wrote:Cease and Desist contract
if x person gets too close to you the sec records automatically marks x person to arrest
use it to grief your assassination target to suicide

honestly a disguised sechud that let you stealthily change people's arrest status would be a fantastic traitor item

User avatar
barbedwireqtip
 
Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 11:58 pm
Byond Username: Barbedwireqtip
Github Username: barbedwireqtip

Re: Role Restricted Lawyer Traitor Item

Unread postby barbedwireqtip » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:32 pm #427822

idea: the briefcase from inception

you open it and it sends you to the tear in the fabric of reality

User avatar
bandit
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:35 pm
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Re: Role Restricted Lawyer Traitor Item

Unread postby bandit » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:47 am #428587

I still liked my objection timestop gavel that got rejected
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls

somerandomguy
 
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:41 pm
Byond Username: Astatineguy12

Re: Role Restricted Lawyer Traitor Item

Unread postby somerandomguy » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:25 pm #428749

bandit wrote:I still liked my objection timestop gavel that got rejected

Give it a kinda long cooldown (45s?), make it affect the user too, and make it cost like 10tc

User avatar
DemonFiren
 
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:15 pm
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Re: Role Restricted Lawyer Traitor Item

Unread postby DemonFiren » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:08 pm #428759

somerandomguy wrote:make it affect the user too

what the fuck is it good for, then
Image
Image
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Image

somerandomguy
 
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:41 pm
Byond Username: Astatineguy12

Re: Role Restricted Lawyer Traitor Item

Unread postby somerandomguy » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:13 pm #428760

DemonFiren wrote:
somerandomguy wrote:make it affect the user too

what the fuck is it good for, then

Yelling "OBJECTION"

Actually yeah 2-5tc if it affects the user

If it doesnt then like 14, recharging timestop is pretty powerful

User avatar
John_Oxford
Github User
 
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:19 am
Location: The United States of America
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Re: Role Restricted Lawyer Traitor Item

Unread postby John_Oxford » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:20 am #428843

disguised sechuds that allow you to set someone to arrest and call all security bots to your location

lace up shoes with a knife in them, you will cause signifigantly more damage if you attack someone while they are on the ground

tactical two piece suit. a chamelon suit that gives bonus armor for your uniform and overcoat slots.

pda cartridge that allows you to impersonate other PDA users, including the AI.

pda mini-bomb

full size syndicate bomb disguised as a briefcase.

a flash that sets everyone who sees it when the aoe is activated is set to arrest

a crate that has five beepskys in it

a device you can use on a airlock that detects if a certain person tries to open it then explodes the airlock, critting the person.
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:
Image

Image

Image

Image

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right

>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.

NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want


I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

Image

Image

User avatar
wesoda25
 
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:32 pm
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: Role Restricted Lawyer Traitor Item

Unread postby wesoda25 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:54 am #429036

John_Oxford wrote:disguised sechuds that allow you to set someone to arrest and call all security bots to your location

lace up shoes with a knife in them, you will cause signifigantly more damage if you attack someone while they are on the ground

tactical two piece suit. a chamelon suit that gives bonus armor for your uniform and overcoat slots.

pda cartridge that allows you to impersonate other PDA users, including the AI.

pda mini-bomb

full size syndicate bomb disguised as a briefcase.

a flash that sets everyone who sees it when the aoe is activated is set to arrest

a crate that has five beepskys in it

a device you can use on a airlock that detects if a certain person tries to open it then explodes the airlock, critting the person.

These are actually some really good ideas.
hello i am a 18!! year old man!! my name is hajjeet and i play a lizard. my best friend is calls-the-void because he is sucha likabele and good character and so funny!! ummm my hobbies are really jsut browsing reddit and my favorite artitsts are vic mensa, pentatonix, and the ever illustrious green bean jimmy. i play for the varsity bowling team at my college and honestl y i might be the best in my country, japan. i am also. A proud member of lizar d community.

User avatar
John_Oxford
Github User
 
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:19 am
Location: The United States of America
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Re: Role Restricted Lawyer Traitor Item

Unread postby John_Oxford » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:18 pm #432438

wesoda25 wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:disguised sechuds that allow you to set someone to arrest and call all security bots to your location

lace up shoes with a knife in them, you will cause signifigantly more damage if you attack someone while they are on the ground

tactical two piece suit. a chamelon suit that gives bonus armor for your uniform and overcoat slots.

pda cartridge that allows you to impersonate other PDA users, including the AI.

pda mini-bomb

full size syndicate bomb disguised as a briefcase.

a flash that sets everyone who sees it when the aoe is activated is set to arrest

a crate that has five beepskys in it

a device you can use on a airlock that detects if a certain person tries to open it then explodes the airlock, critting the person.

These are actually some really good ideas.


you should try some of my other oxford™ brand ideas
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:
Image

Image

Image

Image

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right

>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.

NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want


I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

Image

Image


Return to Ideas

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests